Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how strong is bitcoin really?  (Read 55521 times)
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:24:14 AM

With the latest technologies appearing, I would say Bitcoin has a great, great potential. I only wish everywhere around the world you could pay with Bitcoin and see 'BITCOIN ACCEPTED HERE' signs like there are with PayPal or Visa. It's becoming stronger and stronger because people keep coming into this business so we're building right now a huge community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:27:52 AM

to me bitcoin is one of the most strongest currency of all the currencies.

He meant to asked strong as in security..
Anything is hackable most likely but bitcoin must have a pretty good security to say the least if they are dealing with this much money, so I think you'll be fine. Just watch out for keyloggers etc..
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:34:19 AM

Bitcoin is very strong time by time because bitcoin increase its value at a short time. Now we get 26,000 pesos value of 1 bitcoin. Is it amazing that in just few months bitcoin value is up. Also bitcoin really strong because you can withdraw in banks and remittances.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:58:00 AM

Bitcoin is very strong time by time because bitcoin increase its value at a short time. Now we get 26,000 pesos value of 1 bitcoin. Is it amazing that in just few months bitcoin value is up. Also bitcoin really strong because you can withdraw in banks and remittances.

I see your from PH.

It's not bitcoin is strong because we can withdraw it freely in our country. Bitcoin is strong because of it's users and developers. Without the support community bitcoin will never reached the status like this. So a continue support will give resistance to bitcoin to further proceed in the next years to come.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:49:14 PM

I think it has been hacked before but it is fine now, we just have to trust the bitcoin itself.  It would take such a genius man to really hacked the system.  It is yep a program and if you are really knowledgeable with syntax and commands you could probably hack it.  But satoshi must be super genious.  Besides, even many banks have been hacked before and found the suspect behind it.  For me it is still safe cause our adresses were unique to each other and as long as you did not share your address your bitcoin is safe.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:59:23 PM

For me Bitcoin is the strongest for many reasons and, when you compare Bitcoin to any other currency, you can see it. Some of the reasons is that bitcoin has a stable and secure network, and it is surely the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:23:55 PM

With the latest technologies appearing, I would say Bitcoin has a great, great potential. I only wish everywhere around the world you could pay with Bitcoin and see 'BITCOIN ACCEPTED HERE' signs like there are with PayPal or Visa. It's becoming stronger and stronger because people keep coming into this business so we're building right now a huge community.
you are right, bitcoins are going to become only bigger and bigger in my opinion, it might even replace the usd at some point in the future like in a few decades

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:25:40 PM

you are right, bitcoins are going to become only bigger and bigger in my opinion, it might even replace the usd at some point in the future like in a few decades

It may not replace usd completely in future but usd will definitely get tough competition from bitcoin and many users will prefer to use bitcoin in compare to fiat.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:38:34 PM

We know that bitcoin is strong and all the wallets have milletry grade security but one of my stupid friend today said that maybe someone can hack it with just a calculater because with math and correct formulas we can even predict gambling bets if that is possible then maybe there is any chance of this
we all know that bitcoin is really strong , as the bitcoin wallet we use every day i use blockchain as my bitcoin wallet because for me it is more secured than the other wallets let's says that they have the same function that has a 2nd password too but for me bockchain is the best one bitcoin is the best because some investors are choosing bitcoin as their currency
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:43:36 PM

We know that bitcoin is strong and all the wallets have milletry grade security but one of my stupid friend today said that maybe someone can hack it with just a calculater because with math and correct formulas we can even predict gambling bets if that is possible then maybe there is any chance of this
we all know that bitcoin is really strong , as the bitcoin wallet we use every day i use blockchain as my bitcoin wallet because for me it is more secured than the other wallets let's says that they have the same function that has a 2nd password too but for me bockchain is the best one bitcoin is the best because some investors are choosing bitcoin as their currency

We cannot say that most of the users are using bitcoin at a moment but definitely there is increase in its users and bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger day by day.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:57:11 PM

We cannot say that most of the users are using bitcoin at a moment but definitely there is increase in its users and bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger day by day.
really small amount of people are using bitcoins right now to be honest and i doubt that it will change soon though i really hope that bitcoin will be strong in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:59:49 PM

really small amount of people are using bitcoins right now to be honest and i doubt that it will change soon though i really hope that bitcoin will be strong in the future

Yeah bitcoin is not popular at a moment as many people are still not aware about it, and people who knows it don't know how to use it or earn it and that's an major problem.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:12:31 PM

Yeah bitcoin is not popular at a moment as many people are still not aware about it, and people who knows it don't know how to use it or earn it and that's an major problem.
it was real, when some people asked about my job and I said the words about bitcoin, they do not know about it. no ads about bitcoin or indeed rare, and it makes it difficult to increase the user bitcoin. bitcoin is used mostly by people who are quite active in the online world. making it difficult to introduce it to people who are rarely active in the online world.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:18:00 PM

it was real, when some people asked about my job and I said the words about bitcoin, they do not know about it. no ads about bitcoin or indeed rare, and it makes it difficult to increase the user bitcoin. bitcoin is used mostly by people who are quite active in the online world. making it difficult to introduce it to people who are rarely active in the online world.

Exactly and there are many people who even hesitate in buying things using credit cards as they feel that someone will hack their banks details so we cannot expect them to use bitcoins.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:18:50 PM

to me bitcoin is one of the most strongest currency of all the currencies.

He meant to asked strong as in security..
Anything is hackable most likely but bitcoin must have a pretty good security to say the least if they are dealing with this much money, so I think you'll be fine. Just watch out for keyloggers etc..

Keyloggers can be used to hack something just in the PC of an individual but it cannot make any harm to the technology of bitcoin and i think that is what being discussed here.
And so far if nothing like that could be done with bitcoin then we should be satisfied that it is strong enough to survive those things.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:08:19 PM

"With a calculator? " Lol! You can't even enter a Bitcoin address into a typical desktop calculator without getting a numeric overflow.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:41:18 PM

"With a calculator? " Lol! You can't even enter a Bitcoin address into a typical desktop calculator without getting a numeric overflow.

Hey Soros, did you recover from the leak yet? That must have sucked, getting hacked and shit.
What are you shorting these days? Are you shorting Deutsche Bank soon? I think a crash is getting really close. You should really try Bitcoin, I think it will pump hard, but you are too old for this so stay shorting and crushing countries :p
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:27:03 PM

I think it's almost impossible to guess the private key to an address. You would just have to be lucky to come up with it even with a computer generating possible keys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cold_nebula

Activity: 312
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:30:55 PM

I think Bitcoin has a strong security. Maybe if someone brainy will search for the right formula, he will be able to hack. But the chances are not great.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:19:03 AM

I think that your friend may be living in an illusion. If you could predict the outcome of a bet, then casinos wouldn't be still alive. They would all be broke!

Anyway, Bitcoin hasn't had a major security breach in its 7-year life. I think that Bitcoin is probably at its strongest point in its life. It would be very hard to hack such an ingenious system. (Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto) Wink.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: