Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:28:29 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
change your explain to children , learn child and adult very different
children have to slowly and patient
first give they faucet like game, say bitcoin is future money and they have to use it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:50:46 PM

Already, children and adolescents need to give knowledge of financial literacy, and show by example how to make a Bitcoin, teach them, and give practice.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:30:20 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
don't tell to the point about bitcoin , children will very boring. through game like a faucet may be children more interested
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

I think it's very hard to explain bitcoin to children.They will  become bore if we explain  much about bitcoin to them.So I think we should tell them bitcoin is a online currency which can be transferred world wide.Also we can give them some faucet to enjoy bitcoin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:13:05 PM

Well I think teens or children doesn't really need to know that much about bitcoin, you can just tell them that bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency and that's it! if they would question you if what is cryptocurrency then I think explain to them how real money works and I think that would be your base for cryptocurrency, and when they turn older enough they I think that would be the time they can fully understand about it!

I would say we should even not tell them if something like bitcoin exists, because it is not really easy to understand the technology of bitcoin and it will just make them confused, better let them grow older and then they would themselves come to know about it or you should tell them about it later on.

Yup! that is what I'm trying to say, I think the debate about this topic is already finish and I think that teenagers or a child should not be teach any cryptocurrency involvement until they reach the exact age they can understand about it, but well teenagers now a days have been very easily learn this thing maybe I think It will always comes to the ability of a child if he can understand pretty well or not !
Maybe if the state program of teaching children to be in computer science include knowledge of cryptocurrency it would greatly simplify the task of understanding what children bitcoin. Perhaps this is the best way out than at home try to impose their ideas to the child.

You can surely impost that idea to a certain child well not all children are the same and there are those who is called gifted among on them that are very special in terms of something beyond imagination on doing within their age limits cause there are certain child that can surely understand well enough on how to use a computer very well, and I think that they can understand bitcoin with ease.
janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:19:42 PM

I think it's quite hard to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children, because they are not ready to get information like that. It's better to let them enjoy their childhood, but you can tell them about bitcoin when they reach 12+ years old. They will ready for it and will learn about bitcoin.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
Bit_Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:27:56 PM

I think it's quite hard to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children, because they are not ready to get information like that. It's better to let them enjoy their childhood, but you can tell them about bitcoin when they reach 12+ years old. They will ready for it and will learn about bitcoin.

Teenagers/ children aren't the only one's thats hard to explain bitcoin to. Adults in fact are in the same boat. Many adults that I've spoke to about bitcoin believe that it is a gimmick. With all the scams going around now a days they believe that bitcoin is one of them. They simply can't grasp the concept of cryptocurrency. Now I know that not all adults feel the same way about this but the fact is that adults too don't really understand bitcoin which is surprising in today's day and age.
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:28:23 PM

tell them that bitcoin is currency which is virtual that is u cant see them but u can feel them through ur hard work.u ask them to joina asignature ccampaign as soon as they become a member and enjoy earning bitcoins .

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:37:58 PM

Children need an explanation that allows you to show how Bitcoin works, wallets, coins and other transmission activities. After all, first of all children are very far from such technologies.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:42:14 PM

I don't think this age is the target audience of bitcoin.  The reason is that, this age should be focus in their study.  They should be kept away from any distraction with regards to their study.  Besides, it will be very difficult to teach them about bitcoins.  There are terminology and situation that is more likely this age will never understand.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:20:54 PM

I think it is much easier to explain the meaning and usage of bitcoins to teenagers (not in children) than in adults because the latter belong to another generation with other experiences and different way of living and transacting. Recently, in this forum a teenager had post asking help how to convince his dad to allow him to continue his involvement with  bitcoin when his father is considering that it is dangerous and useless to his child.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:43:49 PM

I think it is much easier to explain the meaning and usage of bitcoins to teenagers (not in children) than in adults because the latter belong to another generation with other experiences and different way of living and transacting. Recently, in this forum a teenager had post asking help how to convince his dad to allow him to continue his involvement with  bitcoin when his father is considering that it is dangerous and useless to his child.
The child does not pull a load associated with working with Bitcoin, and in general it is not but their forces. If more help his father or mother, in what I believe is very small, it is still another thing.
qyzackk

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:30:13 PM

You can certainly introduce your child or school children with Bitcoin. It will be very useful. In fact, the child can earn almost as an adult, if you will treat your case with due perseverance.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:38:16 PM

Be careful with how to teach a child to earn. I know it is on its own. And if you work for the money I loved, something is not working for the money hated. For example, I hated to work with parents in the garden. Soot and clean the potatoes, weeding grass, picking berries - all me terribly tired.
These works which you mentioned with your parents are boring and make you tired because with that you are not earning money and cannot fulfill your needs and wishes but if in your teenage they teach you a way with you can earn money for yourself then you will like to do it more and more while for kids I think even earning money is also unwanted.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:40:15 PM

I would explain it by relating it too something that they know and use in their normal lives.
That is either comparing it to their allowance or the candy that they get from treat or treating. Something like that. Make it as simple as possible to them.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:14:45 PM

You can certainly introduce your child or school children with Bitcoin. It will be very useful. In fact, the child can earn almost as an adult, if you will treat your case with due perseverance.
It is in the form of a game. This is one of the most wonderful ways -ved who among us does not like to play? So many adults are playing, but they do not always have time for the routine the game like the accumulation of gold or pumping another character - and that they are looking for those who can pay for it. But for children, it is just the most appropriate way.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:04:43 PM

I would explain it by relating it too something that they know and use in their normal lives.
That is either comparing it to their allowance or the candy that they get from treat or treating. Something like that. Make it as simple as possible to them.
I have my baby and do not want to study at home, too, does not want to help. Pocket Money wants a reason. I'm not sure it's even interested. Better to let the lessons taught.
Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:30:54 AM

That is indeed a good one but can also let them get problems in the nearby future because they are seeing it as that.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:40:42 AM

Kids will be kids, it's hard for them to understand bitcoin so it's better to wait at the right time. Don't force to educate at their level.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:44:11 AM

That there is a toughie.  Kids these days know every damn thing about computers and whatnot, so's I don't think y'all need that much explainin'.  They intuitive and creative, and especially them kids in Asia.  They'll be explaining it to you 'fore you know it.  Know what I'm saying?

Better bet is to just explain to kids the concept of money, but you all need an economist's degree to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: