Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:07:19 PM

Announcement

Two-factor authentication is now possible on our ICO site.

This feature is a bit late, sorry for the delay!

Another Announcement

We have finished our second whitepaper! It will be published on Saturday.

It's titled: "EasyDEX – A Practical Native DEX"

Soon anyone can use the Iguana wallet & EasyDEX GUI to store and trade other cryptocurrencies decentrally. That is our vision and that is what we have been developing.

Will this DEX have a mobile app?

Yes, I believe EasyDEX GUI has a mobile version too.

@grewalsatinder can confirm that Smiley

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:09:24 PM

Announcement

Another Announcement

Soon anyone can use the Iguana wallet & EasyDEX GUI to store and trade other cryptocurrencies decentrally. That is our vision and that is what we have been developing.

grewalsatinder

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:16:26 PM

Announcement

Another Announcement

The EasyDEX-GUI is HTML code. Adjustable to all screens from Desktops, Tablets to Mobiles. EasyDEX-GUI is the front-end, user friendly view for end users.

The second part, and most important part is iguana core. iguana core is backend. It is the binary which provides backend APIs used by the front-end user interface EasyDEX-GUI.

iguana binary has been tested on Linux, OS X, Windows, and android in earlier versions of development. But, first we need to have iguana and Komodo to be on stable stages before we concentrate on mobile platforms. As we reach enough stable stages, a native iguana binary packaged for android app can be expected.

I am anyway also spending time in debugging iguana binary for android time to time and report back any bugs or errors found in android version to core developer (jl777). So, hopefully when the right time comes we make Android Mobile version of EasyDEX App without much difficulties.

In stages expect first Desktop wallets to be stable, and then tablet/mobile support to come afterwards.

Hope this clears.

Satinder

Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:24:45 PM

Announcement

Another Announcement

The EasyDEX-GUI is HTML code. Adjustable to all screens from Desktops, Tablets to Mobiles. EasyDEX-GUI is the front-end, user friendly view for end users.

The second part, and most important part is iguana core. iguana core is backend. It is the binary which provides backend APIs used by the front-end user interface EasyDEX-GUI.

iguana binary has been tested on Linux, OS X, Windows, and android in earlier versions of development. But, first we need to have iguana and Komodo to be on stable stages before we concentrate on mobile platforms. As we reach enough stable stages, a native iguana binary packaged for android app can be expected.

I am anyway also spending time in debugging iguana binary for android time to time and report back any bugs or errors found in android version to core developer (jl777). So, hopefully when the right time comes we make Android Mobile version of EasyDEX App without much difficulties.

In stages expect first Desktop wallets to be stable, and then tablet/mobile support to come afterwards.

Hope this clears.

Satinder

I'd prefer a mobile first experience and not as an HTML website. The next problem is hosting the Iguana node. I don't want to host an Iguana node to trade on the DEX. My favorite DEX is currently indiesquare. I understand this is really early on and it'll take time but I want it right now today!

grewalsatinder

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:26:29 PM

Announcement

Another Announcement

Hope this clears.

Satinder

I'd prefer a mobile first experience and not as an HTML website. The next problem is hosting the Iguana node. I don't want to host an Iguana node to trade on the DEX. My favorite DEX is currently indiesquare. I understand this is really early on and it'll take time but I want it right now today!

May be you got confused with something.

Nothing needs to be hosted online. Everything running locally. Just like an App.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:30:01 PM

Announcement

Another Announcement

Hope this clears.

Satinder

Nothing needs to be hosted online. Everything running locally. Just like an App.

I'd never host some crypto project locally. Too many risks with viruses and privacy. I always rent a VPS and host it there. My preference though is to trust someone like the creators of this project to host the nodes for me and allow lots of people to simply use this DEX by opening up the app on their cellphone or going to a website.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:32:10 PM

Another Iguana GUI update from Boogieman

The GUI update
1.  We decided to improve development environment and apply Angular framework.
The code base has been  "getting worse in terms of scaling and maintenance", so migration to a framework is a prevent measure.
The risk of delivering an oversized product is false, as the size of the files will be within 2 Mb.
2.  Screens  responsive optimization for mobile is almost done, some issues with styles left to be closed soon.
3.   The content text was refactored so anyone can contribute to localization or better wording. This will give us to support different languages in soon releases. More languages, more users. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SuperNETorg/Iguana-GUI/0.1.1/js/lang/en.js
4.  We also upgrading mockups with new requirements arose both for Iguana and Non-Iguana flow.
5.  I started a blog on the Iguana App development https://steemit.com/iguana/@boogieman/iguana-updates
I plan to make one post a week or two along with brief updates like this one.
And we are still awaiting to get a full promo site soon for Iguana App exclusively.
We certainly need to plan and execute some marketing activity, as soon as we get the app working stable and available to install and use for regular users, which will happen soon.  I'm not giving any precise date, we agreed to reconfirm the date with KOMODO guys on the ICO completion.
6. We have been joined by a second testing engineer today, so expecting to finally agree on git flow and get testing environment setup and testing procedure launched.

Be sure to follow his blog!  Smiley

You can follow the GUI development and commits from https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Iguana-GUI/commits/0.1.1

All the GUI updates since July can be found from here: https://imgur.com/a/mi6SU

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:38:30 PM

Another Iguana GUI update from Boogieman

The GUI update
1.  We decided to improve development environment and apply Angular framework.
The code base has been  "getting worse in terms of scaling and maintenance", so migration to a framework is a prevent measure.
The risk of delivering an oversized product is false, as the size of the files will be within 2 Mb.
2.  Screens  responsive optimization for mobile is almost done, some issues with styles left to be closed soon.
3.   The content text was refactored so anyone can contribute to localization or better wording. This will give us to support different languages in soon releases. More languages, more users. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SuperNETorg/Iguana-GUI/0.1.1/js/lang/en.js
4.  We also upgrading mockups with new requirements arose both for Iguana and Non-Iguana flow.
5.  I started a blog on the Iguana App development https://steemit.com/iguana/@boogieman/iguana-updates
I plan to make one post a week or two along with brief updates like this one.
And we are still awaiting to get a full promo site soon for Iguana App exclusively.
We certainly need to plan and execute some marketing activity, as soon as we get the app working stable and available to install and use for regular users, which will happen soon.  I'm not giving any precise date, we agreed to reconfirm the date with KOMODO guys on the ICO completion.
6. We have been joined by a second testing engineer today, so expecting to finally agree on git flow and get testing environment setup and testing procedure launched.

Be sure to follow his blog!  Smiley

You can follow the GUI development and commits from https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Iguana-GUI/commits/0.1.1

All the GUI updates since July can be found from here: https://imgur.com/a/mi6SU

Tweet : https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/794292082747658240

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/komodoplatform/comments/5azlyd/follow_iguana_gui_development_it_will_be_your_kmd/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/KomodoPlatform/posts/358170934529484

News SuperNET : http://news.supernet.org/posts/BdpJtSEtawCrPac2p/follow-iguana-gui-development-it-will-be-your-kmd-wallet
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:03:20 PM

Announcement

Another Announcement

Hope this clears.

Satinder

I'd never host some crypto project locally. Too many risks with viruses and privacy. I always rent a VPS and host it there. My preference though is to trust someone like the creators of this project to host the nodes for me and allow lots of people to simply use this DEX by opening up the app on their cellphone or going to a website.

I think there is some misunderstanding about the DEX that we plan to implement.   The purpose of our DEX is to allow cross-chain swaps as well as a local platform to interact with centralized exchanges.   This prevents access by a third party to your coins as in the case of storing them at a exchange.

Our DEX is NOT the same as XCP, NXT or colored coins implementations.
Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 06:06:58 AM

I think there is some misunderstanding about the DEX that we plan to implement.   The purpose of our DEX is to allow cross-chain swaps as well as a local platform to interact with centralized exchanges.   This prevents access by a third party to your coins as in the case of storing them at a exchange.

Oh that sounds a lot more interesting. Can all chains be swapped between each other or just certain ones? I'd love to stop using poloniex and bittrex but I have to because I want to do cross chain trades.

grewalsatinder

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:00:02 AM

Oh that sounds a lot more interesting. Can all chains be swapped between each other or just certain ones? I'd love to stop using poloniex and bittrex but I have to because I want to do cross chain trades.

Cross chain trades will happen between those currencies which are tested and running with iguana.

Those are bitcoin protocol compatible currencies and we have more than dozens tested to work with iguana. As more currencies are tested and are supported those will be able to do cross chain atomic trades via EasyDEX.

Komodo, Zcash, Bitcoin, BitcoinDark, are few important example coins to mention. There are more. If you want to know if any of your favourite currency works or can be run on iguana, please help testing those currencies. Get in touch with devs on SuperNET slack.

cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:19:48 AM

I don't get it, what is DEX?   Roll Eyes    I know kmd and superNet. Btw, current ico is very successful, I see it may surpass 3k btc.
Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 07:32:13 AM

I don't get it, what is DEX?   Roll Eyes    I know kmd and superNet. Btw, current ico is very successful, I see it may surpass 3k btc.

DEX = Decentralized EXchange

It's a hi-tech system that uses smart contracts to facilitate trades between two people without a 3rd party. This is the most interesting one yet since it can do cross-chain smart contracts.

youyou_

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:56:59 AM

do we have an explanation how PAX (fiat <-> crypto exchange) works?
grewalsatinder

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:58:11 AM

Wait for PAX whitepaper. When? Don't ask me. Only James knows. He'll write it.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:08:12 AM

DEX = Decentralized EXchange

It's a hi-tech system that uses smart contracts to facilitate trades between two people without a 3rd party. This is the most interesting one yet since it can do cross-chain smart contracts.

This is true, will make transactions safer and faster
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:46:48 AM

Yes we are working on it, jl777 has submitted some parts already, hard to say when it is ready completely ready though.

bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:35:01 AM

Yes we are working on it, jl777 has submitted some parts already, hard to say when it is ready completely ready though.

I heard jl777 is a genius C coder, I admire this guy because my C language was bad, I gave it up, and i don't code any more now. We can benefit a lot from jl's hard working.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:01:42 AM

Right now it will be something like the following:

USDpax --> KMD --> LP --> Exchange.

You could also do the following for fiat:

USDpax --> KMD --> LP --> BTC --> fiat

I am working on a special project that may give a more direct access to fiat with fiatpax.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

youyou_

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:09:54 AM

Right now it will be something like the following:

USDpax --> KMD --> LP --> Exchange.

You could also do the following for fiat:

USDpax --> KMD --> LP --> BTC --> fiat

I am working on a special project that may give a more direct access to fiat with fiatpax.

I guess USDpax is a kind of token/asset?
I think the point is: how to make the swap USD --> USDpax in a secure and decentralized fashion. Maybe the komodo notary nodes will be used to secure a kind of gateway for fiat deposit?
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: