Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:20:46 PM

Still no working wallet without a bug also no news on exchange, this team has really underperformed in my opinion, how can you be releasing  token without a working wallet, this is the first of its kind. I won't move my tokens on the ICO page until there is a working wallet.

seriously? if there's anything this team has done is to perform! i'm really impressed with the amount of work james has put in, KMD looks really good imo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:35:08 PM

I have two questions:

I have a question about supernet coins.
How can a coin developer contact the team in order to add his coin to supernet?
Are there any special requirements for adding coins to supernet?
Are there any cases where coins won't be accepted?

Thank you.

Excellent question!

Note that the 'core coin' concept of SuperNET is not really part of the future vision. However, we are looking to work with other projects as much as possible.

The coin has to be bitcoin compatible to get listed in our decentralized exchange and multiwallet. We will add as many coins as possible.

We will be launching a new project though, that uses our assetchains technology. We will create a coin generation kit, which helps anyone launch a new coin project. These coins have an independent blockchain, like all our internal coins too, and are compatible with our platform. We can offer various services, including a white label GUI, and can work with the most innovative projects more closely.

But more about that later.

My BTCD are in my wallet on my PC.
I do not wish to exchange them for the moment as there is no windows KMD wallet. I don't like the idea to leave my coins in an exchange.
Is that OK?
Can I get REVs if I send my BTCD to the exchange and then withdraw my BTCD to my wallet without exchanging?
If not, can I get REVs at a later time?
Are REVs like coins that I can withdraw to a windows wallet?

Thanks.

If you held the BTCD inside your local wallet you already have the REVS. You just need to use command 'dumpprivkey' and export the BTCD privatekeys out of the wallet. With the privatekey you can gain an access to the REVS asset.

You can swap your BTCD to KMD even though you don't have a KMD wallet installed. We recommend you to do that as the exchange rate keeps dropping a little bit everyday, and with KMD you can get 5 % APR interest to your coins.

Through the ICO site you have created a KMD address, and you should have saved your seed which matches with that address. You can request a payment (withdrawal) into your KMD address. This all can be done eventhough you don't have any wallet installed. You can gain an access to your KMD anytime with the seed you have.

So whatever you do:
1) get the BTCD privatekeys and keep them safe
2) keep your KMD seed safe

Seriously?Huh

Supernet is not part of the "core concept" moving forward???

So in other words, screw all the people who invested in James / Supernet the last years???

What exactly are the people who sunk money into Supernet supposed to do?

Cannot believe that an offical dev spokesperson says something like this. There is enough public perception that JL never finishes anything, just takes the money & runs. Why would you post something like this?

What exactly is the way forward for people holding Supernet?
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

Still no working wallet without a bug also no news on exchange, this team has really underperformed in my opinion, how can you be releasing  token without a working wallet, this is the first of its kind. I won't move my tokens on the ICO page until there is a working wallet.
I liked that one too.
What news on the exchanges do you want? Ask exchanges.
They are the ones making decisions whether they want their trading fees or not.

Beta wallet was published. the full version will be released soon.
Payment request ico page is presented to you adrese.
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

trolling

Supernet is moving forward as before and the asset will receive the revenues as planned. Nothing has changed for investors. KomodPlatform is saying that in origin there were some third-party coins that were in partnership with SN (so they were called "core coins") but they're no longer part of it.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

Are you serious? Get a life!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:04:47 PM

I have two questions:

I have a question about supernet coins.
How can a coin developer contact the team in order to add his coin to supernet?
Are there any special requirements for adding coins to supernet?
Are there any cases where coins won't be accepted?

Thank you.

Excellent question!

Note that the 'core coin' concept of SuperNET is not really part of the future vision. However, we are looking to work with other projects as much as possible.

The coin has to be bitcoin compatible to get listed in our decentralized exchange and multiwallet. We will add as many coins as possible.

We will be launching a new project though, that uses our assetchains technology. We will create a coin generation kit, which helps anyone launch a new coin project. These coins have an independent blockchain, like all our internal coins too, and are compatible with our platform. We can offer various services, including a white label GUI, and can work with the most innovative projects more closely.

But more about that later.

My BTCD are in my wallet on my PC.
I do not wish to exchange them for the moment as there is no windows KMD wallet. I don't like the idea to leave my coins in an exchange.
Is that OK?
Can I get REVs if I send my BTCD to the exchange and then withdraw my BTCD to my wallet without exchanging?
If not, can I get REVs at a later time?
Are REVs like coins that I can withdraw to a windows wallet?

Thanks.

If you held the BTCD inside your local wallet you already have the REVS. You just need to use command 'dumpprivkey' and export the BTCD privatekeys out of the wallet. With the privatekey you can gain an access to the REVS asset.

You can swap your BTCD to KMD even though you don't have a KMD wallet installed. We recommend you to do that as the exchange rate keeps dropping a little bit everyday, and with KMD you can get 5 % APR interest to your coins.

Through the ICO site you have created a KMD address, and you should have saved your seed which matches with that address. You can request a payment (withdrawal) into your KMD address. This all can be done eventhough you don't have any wallet installed. You can gain an access to your KMD anytime with the seed you have.

So whatever you do:
1) get the BTCD privatekeys and keep them safe
2) keep your KMD seed safe

Seriously?Huh

So in other words, screw all the people who invested in James / Supernet the last years???

Cannot believe that an offical dev spokesperson says something like this. There is enough public perception that JL never finishes anything, just takes the money & runs. Why would you post something like this?

Got it backwards my friend. The "core coin" concept is no longer a main focus of Supernet. Supernet is moving forward as before but even better with KMD.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

trolling

Supernet is moving forward as before and the asset will receive the revenues as planned. Nothing has changed for investors. KomodPlatform is saying that in origin there were some third-party coins that were in partnership with SN (so they were called "core coins") but they're no longer part of it.

Yea thanks for re-writing of his post but no, that's not what he said. he said supernet not part of the core concept moving forward.

And my question  was to the dev, not you. So STFU.

Waiting on a specific answer from the OP.
Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:19:54 PM

trolling

Yea thanks for re-writing of his post but no, that's not what he said. he said supernet not part of the core concept moving forward.

And my question  was to the dev, not you. So STFU.

Waiting on a specific answer from the OP.

How can you not understand?
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

I don't have to download iguana for my KMD to stake correct? I'll just leave it as it is, until the stable version of wallet is out.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

I don't have to download iguana for my KMD to stake correct? I'll just leave it as it is, until the stable version of wallet is out.
if you mean accruing 5% APR interests, yes, it is already accruing if you requested a payout and it is over 10 KMD

KMD does not stake as is normally understood. Normal staking only allows a single utxo to obtain interest per block. KMD uses zerofootprint method and all eligible utxo accrues interests in parallel.

No extra space is used on the blockchain.

As soon as you receive your payout, your 5% APR interests will start.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:08:10 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 03:15:26 PM by xrobesx

If anyone is interested in mining KMD with GPU, I have setup a guide!

https://github.com/xRobeSx/kmd-gpu-mining

There are 3 necessary components:

1. Komodod

2. KMD-Nomp

3. Zcash GPU miner of your choosing

Once you have setup Komodod and KMD-Nomp, you can run your GPU miner just as you would with Zcash, but pointing it to your 127.0.0.1:7777 setup by KMD-Nomp instead.

This means you must be using a Linux miner, as Komodod and KMD-Nomp run on linux. If you wanted to install KMD-Nomp and Komodod on a linux machine on your network, you could use a windows GPU miner on another machine and point it to 192.168.1.xxx(linux machine with KMD-nope ip).

KMD-Nomp is mining pool software that interfaces with Komodod. In this case we will be pointing our miners to it locally, but with this software anyone can setup their own Komodo Mining Pool.

If anyone has any questions or needs help with setup, I am available. Feel free to PM me here, or for faster response join the SuperNET slack and message me.

Shout out to Metaphilibert and fhavik for their help with all of this. It was a team effort.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 10:11:36 PM

1. Komodod

2. KMD-Nomp

Once you have setup Komodod and KMD-Nomp, you can run your GPU miner just as you would with Zcash, but pointing it to your 127.0.0.1:7777 setup by KMD-Nomp instead.

This means you must be using a Linux miner, as Komodod and KMD-Nomp run on linux. If you wanted to install KMD-Nomp and Komodod on a linux machine on your network, you could use a windows GPU miner on another machine and point it to 192.168.1.xxx(linux machine with KMD-nope ip).

KMD-Nomp is mining pool software that interfaces with Komodod. In this case we will be pointing our miners to it locally, but with this software anyone can setup their own Komodo Mining Pool.

If anyone has any questions or needs help with setup, I am available. Feel free to PM me here, or for faster response join the SuperNET slack and message me.

Shout out to Metaphilbert for his help with all of this.
Fantastic work!
Very fast turnaround to earn the 10000 KMD bounty

paid: ed2555da9eb85313735fdee88acbc2ae66a6d0f52005a2c4231877b5cfa2bde5

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jacke

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:44:49 PM

Anyone else who can't get into the ico site? Been trying all day and nothing happens. Worked fine yesterday.

EDIT: Nevermind I eventually got in but had to wait several minutes after pressing sign in button. Might be much traffic going on today
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:51:22 PM

Anyone else who can't get into the ico site? Been trying all day and nothing happens. Worked fine yesterday.

Try Hard Refresh,   I was able to login earlier today.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:04:13 AM

EDIT: Nevermind I eventually got in but had to wait several minutes after pressing sign in button. Might be much traffic going on today

Much traffic indeed. Just click Sign In and wait for about a minute. You'll get it eventually.

hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:18:11 AM

Much traffic indeed. Just click Sign In and wait for about a minute. You'll get it eventually.

yes it works... change tabs, then wait a few minutes. when you switch back to the tab, it appears.

must be a lot of ppl logging on at once. i see the swap is over a million BTCD already. not much left for the big buys  Grin

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
cc4466

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:31:34 AM

Where is Iguana wallet?
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:55:16 AM

Where is Iguana wallet?
In his other coat pocket

Cheers Jon Cool

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
BiX0x4

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:46:37 AM

1. Komodod

2. KMD-Nomp

Shout out to Metaphilbert for his help with all of this.

"A guide detailing installation of Komodod and KMD-nomp can be found here:

https://github.com/xRobeSx/kmd-nomp

Installation is for Ubuntu 14.04 +"

what about Windows ?
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 02:14:56 AM

I have a hard time to follow your argument to swap BTCD to KMD before there is a Wallet and an Exchange.

Isn't it that the Wallet is released the next days? Dunno about the exchange but for me it sounds that it makes more sense to simple wait and keep your values close to you for those few days till the infrastructure is really there for safety.

Seriously I would like to understand what to do because I hold BTCD since a long time now and try to figure out if I best sell them to not have to bother with ICO swap sides and such or move along with you into KMD which still sounds confusing to me.

Given I wait for the Wallet and Exchange (which one and when aprox?).. can I then generate the KMD address on my Wallet myself and swap the BTCD in a matter of minutes and anonymous over your page I guess and get them in my wallet and it's done or doesn't work it that way?

The swap can only be done through the ICO site, not through the Iguana app.

1) send BTCD to the deposit address you get from the ICO site (swap tab)
2) we credit your account with KMD (internal credit, nothing moves in blockchain)
3) you request a KMD payout to your address (we move the actual funds to you)

After that you can use the seed you got from the ICO site to login into the Iguana app.

But yes, when you want to swap is your decision. If you are looking to maybe sell some BTCD if it keeps rising, then perhaps it is best to delay the swap. However, if you are going to hold long term no matter what, then you should definitely swap as soon as possible.

The 5% APR feature is already working in Komodo, that means that anyone with >10KMD balance is accumulating interest automatically. Note that if you hold your funds as our internal token, then you are not accumulating the interest.

Seriously?Huh

I'm not sure if you know about the 'core coin' concept. Here are the SuperNET core coins: http://www.supernet.org/coins.php

The idea was that different blockchain projects would work together, but it didn't quite work out as good as we hoped it would. Furthermore, many of those coins don't have developers anymore. There are a few very promising ones though, such as Syscoin.

I did also say that this doesn't mean that we wouldn't be looking to be/become partners with other blockchain projects in the future too. SuperNET has always been trying to collaborate with the entire crypto sphere, and thus we are not afraid to use superior technology either when we see it (like Zcash). We also integrate and use the existing crypto infrastructure, like Bitcoin.

We want to invite all coin projects to come and use our platform. If we can use their technology too, that's even better.

The thing I was saying is, that the 'core coin' concept won't continue in the same way it was originally envisioned.

You must have misunderstood what I said. SuperNET asset is stronger than ever, the future looks quite promising.

I hope this answers your concerns.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: