Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
BiX0x4

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:19:33 AM

XRP price with 38,305,873,865 coins = 0.00014154 BTC    

KMD price with 100,945,510 coins = 0.00015763 BTC

Stupid jl777 with shit projects like supernet (delisted from poloniex)
While pissing against the wind, I suggest you to look down and compare it with your finger. If you see stinking similarity like you have just gave us, please go read some books. You might claim "nerd" title one day. Gosh...

ohohoho
when stupid jl777 start his Supernet, he promised start price*20 and more through 1-2 years...And what we have ? From 0.01 to 0.001(3). haha
don't tell me about wind, pissing, books...i see facts.
dick777 always makes money on ICO and moves to Hawaii
BiX0x4

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:20:56 AM

SuperNET can't be listed on the exchanges due to regulatory reasons. We will soon import the assets to Komodo assetchains and start paying dividends.

supershit was delisted from poloniex because of 1 BTC 24 h volume, no trade
Socket54

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:29:26 AM

I cant get this Agama latest version wallet working no matter what i do and try. It never gets pass the loading screen, and gets stuck usually around 33/50.
I can get the older iguana wallet working, but even when that one loads i cant send my KMD out of it. Ive tried alot of different things with no luck so far.
Windows 10, all firewalls and Avast off, uninstalling ,reinstalling, doing the .DLL readme instructions, opening ports etc etc.

Anyone get this thing working after having similar problems?

Laugh Smile and Love
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

While pissing against the wind, I suggest you to look down and compare it with your finger. If you see stinking similarity like you have just gave us, please go read some books. You might claim "nerd" title one day. Gosh...

ohohoho
when stupid jl777 start his Supernet, he promised start price*20 and more through 1-2 years...And what we have ? From 0.01 to 0.001(3). haha

I'm sure you can find countless of projects that were started and then abandoned for some reason or another. SuperNET is still here, and jl777 is still developing it.

Nothing ever goes exactly as planned. SuperNET didn't intend to develop cross-chain atomic swaps and launch an entirely new blockchain platform called Komodo Platform. This happened due to several reasons, and it can be seen as a good thing by some and as bad thing by others.

The bottom line is, however, that the SuperNET roadmap got a substantial upgrade. The old vision proved to be insufficient and the project had to adapt in the rapidly changing blockchain environment.

We can't guarantee profits, but we can promise to work hard, and that's what jl777 has been doing ever since the SuperNET ICO.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:33:10 AM

I cant get this Agama latest version wallet working no matter what i do and try. It never gets pass the loading screen, and gets stuck usually around 33/50.
I can get the older iguana wallet working, but even when that one loads i cant send my KMD out of it. Ive tried alot of different things with no luck so far.
Windows 10, all firewalls and Avast off, uninstalling ,reinstalling, doing the .DLL readme instructions, opening ports etc etc.

When you upgrade from the old Iguana app to Agama Wallet you will have to follow these upgrade instructions: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/wiki/Agama-Desktop-Installation-and-Upgrade-Instructions

So basically, you will have to uninstall Iguana before installing Agama

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:36:30 AM

ohohoho
Now I would have to give you a credit for being around.
If you know he promised 2000% (hmm? shortcut?) and as you say he goes to Hawaii? Only now? Which ICO? I'm confused....

I'm a bit tipsy on a "mother's day" but knowing you are fallowing the story and still trying to piss here makes me wonder why? Are you disappointed? Did you buy @20 and want answers? WTF man. Just wait.

Or shit around as you always did trying to manipulate the market, did it ever worked? (once again, read the books. Your facts (as you call them) don't matter)
BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:57:08 AM

Unlike every other coin around I fallow for years (thanks jl, told you why in 2014) we have a strong willed community here holding majority of the coins. Is this bad? How the f could I know? Half-brained person who can understand English can unveil the drama and dedication of the guys working on this project. Am I invested? Hell yeah. Do I speculate waves? Sure. Will I dump them once the price is right? 100%

If you guys can remember troll attacks on BTCD back then, you might understand why this guy has just pissed me off after hundreds of post checked today. Told you why.
BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:17:11 AM

One more stupid suggestion I can give to the team today (while having the last few shots).
We are all not eternal, KMD network can survive all of us (yeah, bus joke)

James, please do some kind of hierarchy + post. Stress test would be plausible while the system is still in a newborn state..
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:34:33 AM

Comparing apples to oranges,  a bank backed, heavily VC funded centralized system vs a crowd funded decentralized system

Have fun with your KYC/AML  sheep!
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

you need to new version or to go to the config.json file and change basilisk setting
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:28:49 AM

I have a same problem like yours but it sometimes happens with me. I turned off this agama and wait for a while then I turn it on it's running ok.
I want to ask about the interest of KMD so Do I always need to turn on the Agama application to get an interest of KMD?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

I have a same problem like yours but it sometimes happens with me. I turned off this agama and wait for a while then I turn it on it's running ok.
I want to ask about the interest of KMD so Do I always need to turn on the Agama application to get an interest of KMD?

No, you area always receiving it automatically.

yaffa01

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

Don't forget to vote for Polo to add KMD.
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
every vote has its own worth so do not feel hesitation to take participation.
talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:25:02 PM

I have a issue with this agama app when I log in . Here is my proof

so I can not check my balance  after thet I can not access this application. Here is my proof

What's the issue with my agama application?
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

There has been a recent surge of connection problems to the Basilisk serves, the reason is unknow. The only remedy is editing the file "config.json" and change the line "skipBasiliskNetworkCheck" to "true", in this way Agama will open even if it can't connect to them all.

.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

There has been a recent surge of connection problems to the Basilisk serves, the reason is unknow. The only remedy is editing the file "config.json" and change the line "skipBasiliskNetworkCheck" to "true", in this way Agama will open even if it can't connect to them all.
Thank you for your help . Yes, it's working and it  has opened at once but I can not see the balance it's still shown like this

so is this issue relative to agama server or my computer?
barbierir

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

Thank you for your help . Yes, it's working and it  has opened at once but I can not see the balance it's still shown like this

It's a frequent issue with Agama, if you wait enough it will show the balance. Sometimes it can take 15-30 min. Also try "refresh" or "clear cache and fetch wallet data" and wait

Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
barbierir

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 02:13:59 PM

Today the gui team has shared some screenshot of the next release in #komodo channel of Supernet Slack. Again it's too early to tell a date for release but the job is proceeding well. The Agama gui is similar but now you can save your list of coins and start Agama without needing to activate each one every time. But most important are the invisible changes, that is all the new backend code that should fix the recurring issues and make it easier to track and fix bugs.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

One more stupid suggestion I can give to the team today (while having the last few shots).
We are all not eternal, KMD network can survive all of us (yeah, bus joke)

James, please do some kind of hierarchy + post. Stress test would be plausible while the system is still in a newborn state..
I havent seen any stupid suggestions from you, but not sure what you mean by hierarchy + post.

The network was stressed during the week of hacker attacks, once the codebase was strengthened, the attacks appear to have shifted to user level with phishing websites and fake users promising fake returns in slack.

For the record, I never promised any 20x return on SuperNET. In fact, I said I didnt know how long it would take for SuperNET to be completed so SuperNET was sold at book value without any premium for being a growth instrument. After a very long bear market and paying for all the costs along the way, the book value is above the funds raised in the ICO, the trading price is also above the ICO price. Granted it isnt any giant ROI, but considering that we are not completed the roadmap yet it is not a bad interim value.

KMD was sold with only 10% reserved for the KMD team, which is on the low end of ICO's. Financially, it appears that like SuperNET we have a negative burn rate (meaning over time the funds available is growing), so we expect to be able to continue to pay for all development and notary costs for quite a long time. The only big financial issue is the challenge of dealing with the next bear market, whenever it arrives. We are already making plans regarding this to ensure the long term survival of KMD. The biggest troll attack against the ICO was how we could cap the maximum raised at 30,000 BTC. We never said it was a minimum, but it was spun into where we somehow required 30,000 BTC. The total amount raised was less than 10% of that, but it is enough to fund the notary nodes and a conservatively sized development team and a reasonable marketing expenditure. For those that believe good devs grow on trees and it is a matter of spending money to get them, please let me know where the good devs orchard is. Hiring quality devs is not any easy thing and to maintain fiscal responsibility I err on the side of not spending the funds, having the theory that once the money is spent you no longer have it.

KMD is up 2x to 3x in fiat terms (~50% in BTC) from ICO (depending on your bonus level), it isnt 100x and I apologize for that. I know I am not delivering on the 100x ROI promise that I didnt make.

While I have visited Hawaii, I am not living there, nor do I plan to visit it anytime soon.

For BTCD, after it went up 60 fold from when I joined the coin, I did say it would take quite a bit longer for it to 60x again (total 3600x gain). I think we are a quadrupling away from the second 60x gain and for people still holding BTCD or who have converted to KMD at the original cost basis, the gains have been indeed quite good. (over 500x in a bit less than 4 years)

I know people would like to make easy money instantly without any hard thinking. For that you can always play the pump of the day lottery on polo. Unfortunately there is no guarantee you pick the right coin. Bittrex is now getting almost 15% the volume of poloniex, so it can easily support some very large marketcap coins (like WAVES) and there is no urgent need to be listed on poloniex. Of course, more liquidity is always welcome and if we do get listed, that would be a nice thing.

I am managing things as if it was a long term marathon, so things like long term financial viability are much more important than whether it will get pumped to an artificially high price for a short period of time in an unsustainable pump.

That being said, with about 20 coins in the 100 million USD+ marketcap, I would not consider KMD joining it to be any far fetched scenario. For all the issues via GUI, at the komodod level things have been very solid for over six months (ignore the hacker attack week!). If we imagined a solid GUI where people are using native mode (so there are no basilisk issues at all), then it would be a lot less tech support issues.

So the question is if we should disable basilisk mode to eliminate all basilisk tech support issues and force people to use native mode? Fundamentally, using basilisk mode means you are relying on nodes that are not your own and therefore it is less reliable. That means it isnt as reliable as running a native mode locally, so there will be times where it isnt working smoothly.

So if people can view KMD as komodod mode plus GUI with native mode plus GUI with basilisk mode, then the question is if the extra modes has negative value where we are better off disabling it.

I think we should reserve judgement until the revamped Agama is out and then if basilisk mode is still unreliable to strongly consider to force people to use only the native mode.

Did I mention that we are currently testing smartaddresses?

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

So the question is if we should disable basilisk mode to eliminate all basilisk tech support issues and force people to use native mode?

Do you mean ditch Basilisk and later develop a separate light wallet or not have a non-native option altogether?  Light wallets are pretty much considered a given in Cryptoland these days, but putting it aside for a while in order to allow the dev team to breath a little bit won't be detrimental.

I am not aware of any other lite wallet that doesnt rely on a centralized website.

basilisk might appear as a normal litewallet, but remember that there is no centralized website, but rather a stake voted 64 notary nodes that makes it at least distributed.

I think we need to put things in proper perspective. Let us evaluate KMD based on native mode and whatever functionality basilisk mode has is a bonus. I do not think it makes sense to setup a centralized litewallet server officially, but if somebody wants to do it then they are certainly welcome to do so.

Our priorities are of course to stabilize the GUI and enable the more cutting edge features, like smartaddresses. It is strange that I do not see any questions about smartaddresses. I guess everybody fully understands what it is? However considering that the same question about how to get the 5% APR has been asked over fifty times, it seems hard to imagine how people are fully understanding what smartaddresses are.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: