Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
coingirl87

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

Dear Komodo Team, is it possible to payout the Jumbl Assets to another adress or relinquish to this assets because of fiscal reasons?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:41:25 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 08:53:19 PM by Josef27

I think the kmd value is undervalued and long held

True! Even after this price increase there is still (a lot) of room for the value to rise... finally people are starting to notice Komodo and it's potential Smiley

People don't view Komodo as an "Ether" competitor. Not because it isn't, just because the information is relatively new and the SuperNET isn't bombarding people with marketing.

I think that there is no comparison between Komodo Platform and any other platform out there. The Jumblr itself is one of the most innovative techs in crypto right now. Where can you tumble your coins in a z-environment without giving up control of the coins themselves? Now you start adding the peerchains, assetchains, and InstantDEX and you have an entirely different beast in the cryptoworld.

Once projects start launching their blockchains from Komodo Platform, they will unleash its true potential. It's much more than just a token. It's an ecosystem of decentralization tools for anyone to use.

Thanks for the Jumblr info, thats pretty innovative! Definitely making KMD better than most regarding privacy coins.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

Hi where I can find wallet for Komodo, and I have noticed that there will a distribution of token for owner of Komodo? What's token that Will be distributed and when?

keep an eye on this page: https://supernet.org/en/products/komodo-swing-wallet

We will publish a new wallet there. We expect it to work without any issues and people are able to send KMD.

Agama is still in early development phase, and needs time

5 % of JUMBLR token will be distributed to all KMD holders. Snapshot will happen June ~13th and distribution itself one week after that.

it's good to see this notice but I want to know when is the komodo wallet with the seed released ? because I want to transfer my address from Agama app to komodo wallet .

This coming Swing Wallet release will have a swing import function.

Hello,

I've got some issues with the Komodo wallet. I've tried to install the new komodo-swing-wallet, what worked, but I don't understand how to use it.

1.) Before I used Agama in Basilisk Mode and transfered some of my KMD sucessfully to another adress. Now I cannot enter anymore as it is loading without an end. How can I start the newest Agama automatically in Basilisk Mode? I think it is downloading or trying to download all the blockchains of diferent coins.

2.) If I use now the new komodo-swing-wallet, is there a Basilisk Mode? If not, how or with what app can I still use this mode? I have just my seed, as I never used Komodo in native mode (downloading the full blockchain). The team allways say to backup the wallet.dat. Where is the wallet.dat of the agama.app that I used in Basilisk mode?

3.) When I just installed the komodo-swing-wallet, is it possible that it overrided my existing wallet.dat (without asking) and I lost all my KMD?

4.) How can I use my Seed now do get my KMD? I can not enter the key in komodo-swing-wallet, it says it is wrong, or is the private key the seed?

Don't overwrite or lose your wallet.dat. Always take an extra backup if you are unsure.

Unless you need to immediately move your funds I recommend that you wait for the coming Swing Wallet release.

1) wait that we release it here: https://supernet.org/en/products/komodo-swing-wallet
2) once it's released, download and launch the wallet
3) it will have seed import, you just enter the seed you used in Agama Wallet's Basilisk Mode and you will have your coins in the Swing Wallet

The wallet should work without any issues.

this is grate for now because i have a lot of problems with agamaWallet... but i would like to remind!!! you can store your KOMODOcoins on Ledger Nano S aswell!!

https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/866312470058676224
Genesis1337

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 01:48:47 AM

Soooo I accidentally sent 9200 KMD to ICO address in feb 2017, and my balance stayed zero. I am never going to get those funds back am I?

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4

I still have access to ICO website, but I think I changed my address. So I am pretty much screwed right? Just want to make sure.

I am scared to reset seed or anything, but the address  ---> RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4   I sent it to in feb still the same. I just want to make sure I lost the funds so I can cry in peace.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:01:56 AM

Soooo I accidentally sent 9200 KMD to ICO address in feb 2017, and my balance stayed zero. I am never going to get those funds back am I?

I still have access to ICO website, but I think I changed my address. So I am pretty much screwed right? Just want to make sure.

I am scared to reset seed or anything, but the address  ---> RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4   I sent it to in feb still the same. I just want to make sure I lost the funds so I can cry in peace.
the explorer shows that you still have about 9k KMD in your address, so your kmd is safe.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 03:30:09 AM

I am scared to reset seed or anything, but the address  ---> RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4   I sent it to in feb still the same. I just want to make sure I lost the funds so I can cry in peace.
the explorer shows that you still have about 9k KMD in your address, so your kmd is safe.
I think he sent the 9200 into his ICO address but then changed the main address in his profile. That means he probably doesn't have the seed/privatekey anymore. If you do, then your funds are safe. If not, I'm not sure how you could recover that seed.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:52:59 AM

I am scared to reset seed or anything, but the address  ---> RVN1oyNtmgWGteHfdiQcnzUUHz48STqxg4   I sent it to in feb still the same. I just want to make sure I lost the funds so I can cry in peace.

You can consider your funds lost bud coz cracking up the seed or private keys are considered next to impossible.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE