Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

This is awesome project! I don't understand about complaining. This is whole ecosystem and there's lot of good potential and development skill working on it. In some day we will see lot of great features popping out of Komodo/SuperNET so hang on tight with your KMD:s Smiley

Totally agree, I am a patient investor, and as a software developer I know that it takes time to write quality complex software. Devs take your time and do it right.
Thanks for your support guys! I have a feeling we will be orbiting the Moon soon enough  Grin

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:26:16 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 08:37:41 PM by markj113

Yeah I bought my BTCD back in 2014 and haven't been following the events in crypto space too much before this spring so I didn't even know about this Komodo thing before that and when I found out about the swap then the ICO site was already down. So yeah implying that people are idiot because of that is not very smart in my opinion. You cannot expect people to follow every project actively because they bought some other coin back in the days and it evolved in to something else in between.. Anyway I will make the swap when it is possible again.

If you have been holding since 2014 what difference does a few more weeks make until they fix the ico site.

You can also still do BTCD -> BTC -> KMD on exchanges
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:52:28 AM

there's litteraly no true roadmap, still no blockchain uses dPow, still no even a date for the exchange and the snapshot.
You are always lamenting.I think you will live better selling your coins.Think about

I'm not always lamenting but many (too much) things are not ready yet. In jenuary EasyDex was said that was ready in 3-4 months. The snapshot was said that was 13 june, and delayed just some days before. And for other point see the post before.

And yes, i'm a holder since ico and start thinking to sell evrything. 7 Month has passed since ICO, and 7 months with nothing properly working it's a lot.
Changing the exchange name is not an update or a point of the roadmap. A Tutorial to install the bugged AGAMA is not an update. Also it's a wallet, it has to be easy to use, a tutorial to use it is simply ridiculous.

I think a question to ask yourself is what is the reason for the impatience?  

Is it because you truly want to be able to use the tech and features or do you just want to see the price gain that's suppose to come with the releases?

You've held since the ICO, so you've already made about 10x your investment.  To complain about that is ridiculous. The next 10x may take another 7 months or a year.  

It's x3 since the price is compared to btc. It's both, i'm an early investor, i want to be able to use  a good decentralized exchange and tp paying patience get some gain, i always thought that dPow is a very good idea, why no other blockchain use it? There is enough advertise?. The waiting is not a problem, i saw a lot of angry reactions to my post. The problem is that you cant say that on some day x will be a snapshot and then this not happen. It's a cheat to investors. Also at the end of the ico was said that easydex will be ready in 3-4 months and now are 7 months wait. Why just you dont make an analysis from a good software engineer and you give investors approximate dates to the roadmap? You have a lot of money, a lot of programmers and the fix of a website is still TBA?

I think that's the reason why there's no ETA for anything anymore. Supernet/komodo is very complex with lots of moving parts. The problem seems to be that there's just not enough manpower to handle everything and it's difficult to hire developers. Just having the funds doesnt solve everything.  Gotta remember that this is a decentralized organization started by volunteers, not a large tech company.

I'm not denying that it is frustrating, but that's the current situation and we just have to accept it for now. At least you're not sitting at a lost even with all the delays. Even 3x in terms of btc is still pretty damn good, considering how much btc has gained, if you rather think of it that way.

A great part of what you say is correct. It's not many of us but more people are joining. In last week's meeting we went over a few options for finding more developers. It's not enough to throw 100K at a dev to make something.  

Even if you do find someone that doesn't necessarily mean that they will be any good or stay longterm......we are doing the best we can with what we have. It hasn't stopped us from making advances but it's discouraging when you read comments like before. The people involved are working hard for everyone not just themselves.

I am with you brother. Developing an innovation is inspiring but something it is a pain in the neck . But the out can be rewarding. The hard work will be worth it as time passed by so it is part of life if there are criticisms but this will be our motivations to do better. So lets help Komodo fulfill its purpose. It is really very promising . I salute all the people behind this project.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

Yeah I bought my BTCD back in 2014 and haven't been following the events in crypto space too much before this spring so I didn't even know about this Komodo thing before that and when I found out about the swap then the ICO site was already down. So yeah implying that people are idiot because of that is not very smart in my opinion. You cannot expect people to follow every project actively because they bought some other coin back in the days and it evolved in to something else in between.. Anyway I will make the swap when it is possible again.

If you have been holding since 2014 what difference does a few more weeks make until they fix the ico site.

Same here. I mined BTCD when it came out and bought some at exchange then -> KMD. I don't mind the wait at all.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:11:13 AM

Same here. I mined BTCD when it came out and bought some at exchange then -> KMD. I don't mind the wait at all.

Same here. Since I'm basically a long term holder in most projects I support, waiting comes easy. Better it be right than quick. But, there are people who complain that it's too bright out when the Sun's up and too dark at night. Can't please everybody...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
anteroh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

It doesn't and I haven't been complaining about the site. I'm just saying that there are different situations/backgrounds with people holding BTCD... I actually already bought some Komodo with cash.
Nicolas Tesla

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

Any news why the ICO platform server is dead ?

I had about 8000 KMD out there I asked withdraw 2 months ago never saw anything in my KMD adress...

Does this project turn out to be a scam too ? Embarrassed
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

I had about 8000 KMD out there I asked withdraw 2 months ago never saw anything in my KMD adress...

No its not a scam and your funds are safe.

This is covered off on nearly every one of the last 20 pages (even mentioned in the post above yours).

If people spent half the time they spend typing on reading it would save on the repetative questions.
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

For people that dont like to read the previous page.

ICO site is still not ready, we will announce when it is. There is no ETA.

The JUMBLR snapshot will happen after the ICO site is back up, since there is no ETA for ICO site, there is no ETA for JUMBLR snapshot.

We apologize in the delay for giving out the free bonus and appreciate if you can understand that our priority is the safety of user funds and not the giving out the free JUMBLR sharedrop.

Also, complaining about the delay wont make it go any faster. However, if it makes you feel better, go ahead and complain. I am also complaining too, but it will take as long as it takes.

Maybe it is best to not expect the ICO site anytime soon. Then when it is available, it will be a pleasant surprise. So officially, let us say the ICO site will be ready before the end of the year.

It seems I need to post the above every 10 posts or so
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

Why don't you give this thread your fine details  as to why  didn't you withdraw your KMD asap when the ICO site was still online until June? You have mentioned in KMD right ? So it is to my understanding that it was from bounty, contributions, or already been swapped from BTCD.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

Hey! I apologise if this question has already been asked several times on the thread. It's just too many pages and I will be honest about been lazy to read through it all. Anyway, with regard to the KMD snapshot for Jumblrs, I know there is no eta on it, but am wondering if I could leave my KMD on an exchange for the snapshot or do I need to transfer it to the desktop wallet. Thanks and again I apologise to those that will yell about this question been answered several times already.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

Hey! I apologise if this question has already been asked several times on the thread. It's just too many pages and I will be honest about been lazy to read through it all. Anyway, with regard to the KMD snapshot for Jumblrs, I know there is no eta on it, but am wondering if I could leave my KMD on an exchange for the snapshot or do I need to transfer it to the desktop wallet. Thanks and again I apologise to those that will yell about this question been answered several times already.

You need to have the coins on an address that YOU control. I.e. a desktop wallet.

As far as I know, the snapshot will be done after the ICO site has been fixed & on a block multiple of 8000

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

Give us break from the "scam" bullshit ok? Not everything is a scam. This project is run by one the best known developers in crypto with a large team of professionals. As far as I know, the problem with the ICO site is that it was contracted. That can cause problems later on when you want to make significant changes. Like I said, that's my take on it, could be totally off base but, JL777 might have other reasons for rebuilding it as well.

Patience is a virtue, just wait till this is settled...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
jl777B

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:59:38 PM

some info about some new tech I am integrating into komodo ecosystem

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078449.0

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

You need to have the coins on an address that YOU control. I.e. a desktop wallet.

As far as I know, the snapshot will be done after the ICO site has been fixed & on a block multiple of 8000

Ok, thank you. I appreciate it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
milonite

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

what is Pangea?
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

what is Pangea?

Pangea Poker is a decentralized application that we will develop to showcase our platform's potential. Anyone could use our platform to develop similar DAPPs.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:44:31 AM

what is Pangea?

It's a project that was started in November 2014........still awaiting completion....don't hold your breath waiting for completion.....there are plenty of online poker sites that work already

Cheers Jon  Shocked

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
jl777B

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:23:04 AM

what is Pangea?

It's a project that was started in November 2014........still awaiting completion....don't hold your breath waiting for completion.....there are plenty of online poker sites that work already

Cheers Jon  Shocked
Pangea was started by a different team, but they ran into some technical issues and during the bear market disbanded.

I agreed to take over the development under the condition that it not impact the other things I needed to get done. It did have a GUI and a working alpha release about 2 years ago, but then the NXT thing happened, and KMD dPoW, notary nodes, pax, 5% APR, hacker attacks, LP nodes, barterDEX and a few other things intervened.

Anyway, I have generalized the decentralized card shuffling/dealing to handle any number (up to 255) and many more players (32 to 64) than needed for normal poker. The generalized gaming platform will be under privatebet (BET assetchain), which is 60% owned by JUMBLR. So this rather directly relates at this point.

I am still in the process of finalizing the low level protocol, but the test programs are creating random sized decks with random number of players and shuffling/dealing faceup/facedown pretty well. The protocol has an externally generated encrypted deck that is combined with a deterministic shuffle based on every player's shuffling (with a commitment step to prevent there being any "last player" to shuffle).

What this means is that prior to the revealing of the player's shuffle after the commitment step, nobody will know the ordering of the cards. Afterwards, all players will know the order in the encrypted deck. But it is encrypted. To decrypt (and to solve any player disconnect issues), when dealing each card the MofN shards (using shamirs secret sharing) are sent to the destination player by the other players, so only the player who gets the card can see it. If it is a faceup card, it is just decrypted by all players and it is possible to verify that each card is valid and the entire deck has a checksum to make sure each card is actually in the deck.

At this point the low level protocol is sufficient for most use cases, especially ones without any facedown cards, like roulette, slot machines, craps and most casino games. For high stakes poker, the small attack vector of the external deck creator colluding with a player exists. Even in this case, all it would allow is for the colluding player to see the face down cards, but that is quite an advantage in some cases. I have a way of making it so that even with collusion no player or even deck creator would know what the cards are, but it will be quite a bit of work to do that and also allow recovery from player disconnects, so I wanted to solve other parts first.

Still a matter to integrate generalized game play state machines on top of this, but that is a matter to create a complete list of events possible for each game and a game evaluator based on these events. Easier said than done, but conceptually just a lot of tedious work so I am not worried about that part.

What I am dealing with now is how to deal with the betting. I was surprised at how fast poker players play online poker. Coin confirmations are just too slow to keep up, not to mention a lot of blockchain bloat. While investigating various possibilities, I looked into LN and so far it is very promising. To experiment with this, I need a recent bitcoin fork that ideally I can make any required changes to. So I made CHIPS. I also forked the Elements C based LN node and got it working with CHIPS. At least it is talking to it, but no peer to peer transactions yet.

The difficult issue is that players need to commit funds to an unknown outcome while the current hand is being played. Who controls those funds? If it is a multisig, then what happens if N-M players disconnect? When players lose, they lose financial incentive to even stay connected. One possibility is to create ever smaller MofN destinations as each player leaves the game, but all of that is more latency and lots of complication.

Once the LN code is integrated into the privatebet platform, that will allow instant bet processing and combined with a cashier functionality, I think it can be leveraged to work in all the barterDEX currencies. The one big question is whether LN directly supports MofN owned addresses. Based on my current understanding of the LN architecture I dont see any reason it cant, but I highly doubt the early implementations already have this working, so I will likely have to add such functionality into LN. An alternate method that uses the existing LN functionality would be to have a "dealer" node that safekeeps the tablestakes and have a way for the players to sign off on a game's result. In this case, the conversion of CHIPS back to whatever original currency would be contingent on MofN signoff or some other dispute resolution. Definitely some issues left to be solved.

For now I just need to get more familiar with what exactly LN can and cannot do and at that point finalize the method for integrating CHIPS into privatebet. One interesting idea is to allow purchase of CHIPS by different currencies at marketprices and allow redeem into various currencies. Then you can end up trading coins by playing games.

For those who are saying why am I working on "new" stuff while the ICO site is down, well, I did help as I could with the ICO site and I did get an iOs breadwallet to work with Komodo during the last week as I was doing the above, so I think that is pretty good progress.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:10:15 PM

what is Pangea?

Cheers Jon  Shocked
Pangea was started by a different team, but they ran into some technical issues and during the bear market disbanded.

I agreed to take over the development under the condition that it not impact the other things I needed to get done. It did have a GUI and a working alpha release about 2 years ago, but then the NXT thing happened, and KMD dPoW, notary nodes, pax, 5% APR, hacker attacks, LP nodes, barterDEX and a few other things intervened.

Anyway, I have generalized the decentralized card shuffling/dealing to handle any number (up to 255) and many more players (32 to 64) than needed for normal poker. The generalized gaming platform will be under privatebet (BET assetchain), which is 60% owned by JUMBLR. So this rather directly relates at this point.

I am still in the process of finalizing the low level protocol, but the test programs are creating random sized decks with random number of players and shuffling/dealing faceup/facedown pretty well. The protocol has an externally generated encrypted deck that is combined with a deterministic shuffle based on every player's shuffling (with a commitment step to prevent there being any "last player" to shuffle).

What this means is that prior to the revealing of the player's shuffle after the commitment step, nobody will know the ordering of the cards. Afterwards, all players will know the order in the encrypted deck. But it is encrypted. To decrypt (and to solve any player disconnect issues), when dealing each card the MofN shards (using shamirs secret sharing) are sent to the destination player by the other players, so only the player who gets the card can see it. If it is a faceup card, it is just decrypted by all players and it is possible to verify that each card is valid and the entire deck has a checksum to make sure each card is actually in the deck.

At this point the low level protocol is sufficient for most use cases, especially ones without any facedown cards, like roulette, slot machines, craps and most casino games. For high stakes poker, the small attack vector of the external deck creator colluding with a player exists. Even in this case, all it would allow is for the colluding player to see the face down cards, but that is quite an advantage in some cases. I have a way of making it so that even with collusion no player or even deck creator would know what the cards are, but it will be quite a bit of work to do that and also allow recovery from player disconnects, so I wanted to solve other parts first.

Still a matter to integrate generalized game play state machines on top of this, but that is a matter to create a complete list of events possible for each game and a game evaluator based on these events. Easier said than done, but conceptually just a lot of tedious work so I am not worried about that part.

What I am dealing with now is how to deal with the betting. I was surprised at how fast poker players play online poker. Coin confirmations are just too slow to keep up, not to mention a lot of blockchain bloat. While investigating various possibilities, I looked into LN and so far it is very promising. To experiment with this, I need a recent bitcoin fork that ideally I can make any required changes to. So I made CHIPS. I also forked the Elements C based LN node and got it working with CHIPS. At least it is talking to it, but no peer to peer transactions yet.

The difficult issue is that players need to commit funds to an unknown outcome while the current hand is being played. Who controls those funds? If it is a multisig, then what happens if N-M players disconnect? When players lose, they lose financial incentive to even stay connected. One possibility is to create ever smaller MofN destinations as each player leaves the game, but all of that is more latency and lots of complication.

Once the LN code is integrated into the privatebet platform, that will allow instant bet processing and combined with a cashier functionality, I think it can be leveraged to work in all the barterDEX currencies. The one big question is whether LN directly supports MofN owned addresses. Based on my current understanding of the LN architecture I dont see any reason it cant, but I highly doubt the early implementations already have this working, so I will likely have to add such functionality into LN. An alternate method that uses the existing LN functionality would be to have a "dealer" node that safekeeps the tablestakes and have a way for the players to sign off on a game's result. In this case, the conversion of CHIPS back to whatever original currency would be contingent on MofN signoff or some other dispute resolution. Definitely some issues left to be solved.

For now I just need to get more familiar with what exactly LN can and cannot do and at that point finalize the method for integrating CHIPS into privatebet. One interesting idea is to allow purchase of CHIPS by different currencies at marketprices and allow redeem into various currencies. Then you can end up trading coins by playing games.

For those who are saying why am I working on "new" stuff while the ICO site is down, well, I did help as I could with the ICO site and I did get an iOs breadwallet to work with Komodo during the last week as I was doing the above, so I think that is pretty good progress.

This is insanely exciting. A decentralized poker platform is something I have been waiting for² ages now. Glad you are working on it.
Haven't checked this thread in a while. Maybe you can create an external thread with updates on Pangea or is there a blog etc. to get informed about its current status?

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Pages: « 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: