Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

I still haven't claimed my KOMODO from the ICO website. Is there any final deadline to do this?

Thanks

Yes, there is a deadline. It's in January 15th. After that date the ICO site will be closed for good and all unclaimed coins will be added to our working capital.

Read more here: https://www.supernet.org/en/resources/updates/komodo-ico-site-is-back-online-the-final-schedule

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:56:55 PM

This is easily a $30 coin in the making. You all have a front row seat

can you pls elaborate on this? what does KMD offers that other coins don't?

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

I have already done this...I need less technical explanations.

Komodo uses dPOW (distributed proof of work) which stores the komodo transactions within the Bitcoin blockchain for extra security... there is no other coin out there that does this.

Ok, let's say I just launched my OwnCoin, how can I take advantage of KMD dPoW?

In a similar manner to how kmd writes to Btc blockchain  your Owncoin would have notaries that would submit txs to kmd network.  Being that kmd is 4000x less in price it is an attractive solution for coin developers.
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:16:06 PM

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

there is actually a list of reasons why kmd is top coin other than the dpow. i will provide additional xample, look at zcash- code saw a 1/4mil $ audit. those coins over $200 atm. if for no other reason (and there are still plenty other reasons) this makes kmd awesome. a zero knowledge coin that costs only $1.3? remarkable. so zec has 10x fewer coins just say this kmd in relativety to zec is at $13 right now still a great buy.

personally i dont care much about the side chains and dpow. the z transactions and atomic swaps along with helpful and smart dev team will bring this coin to a great level. personally i think calling it a $30 coin (futures) is insulting. it is superior to zcash bitcoin and etherium in plenty of ways. when i look at a coin i ask "what is the utilitity?" and is the dev team "for real" actually providing what was promised.

from justv a few month interaction with kmd i can see this coin will be chosen for greatness. just that most people glaze the surface and dont see potential. as mr t. says "i pity the fool" that sells kmd for pocket change.

ps i have no affilliation with komodo i have used this screen name sinxe before ever hearing of it. good day
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:49:28 PM

only 2 days left for first payout, finger cross Cool Cool Cool Cool

how do you know KMD going up in 2 days?

Jumblr snapshot several days after the payout . Dev has already announce it .

Any more news on the date or block it will be on?
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:50:47 PM

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

The very first page of this thread practically summed it up what Komodo is going to offer. It is very much straightforward . I can't see any reason why is so complicated for a crypto investors/enthusiasts.
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:13:40 AM

It would be better if you read some of the previous posts from JL777B.  If you are really interested you would do your own DD instead of asking.

Respectfully

H

The very first page of this thread practically summed it up what Komodo is going to offer. It is very much straightforward . I can't see any reason why is so complicated for a crypto investors/enthusiasts.

Hi Komodo, There's this new Chinese exchange called https://www.binance.com
Maybe they can add Komodo so that the Chinese community can trade Komodo.

Undecided

jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

I still haven't claimed my KOMODO from the ICO website. Is there any final deadline to do this?

Thanks

Yes, there is a deadline. It's in January 15th. After that date the ICO site will be closed for good and all unclaimed coins will be added to our working capital.

Read more here: https://www.supernet.org/en/resources/updates/komodo-ico-site-is-back-online-the-final-schedule

Is there any deadline for collecting Revs?.....I ask as I'm waiting to hear that there's a wallet that stores Supernet/Next assets before I install any wallet

Cheers Jon

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
CHMEX1

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Thanks

It's in January 15th
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

Thanks

Is there any deadline for collecting Revs?.....I ask as I'm waiting to hear that there's a wallet that stores Supernet/Next assets before I install any wallet

Cheers Jon

Revs is already issued to the privkeys that had btcd at snapshot.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

I have some KMD coins and interest for holding on my agama wallet  but I can not send all my KMD balance to another address.
it means that I only send KMD coins without KMD interest so how can I send all my coins in my balance? Thanks.
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

So it's happening, KMD going to the moon  Roll Eyes

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
Birka

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

I have some KMD coins and interest for holding on my agama wallet  but I can not send all my KMD balance to another address.
it means that I only send KMD coins without KMD interest so how can I send all my coins in my balance? Thanks.
If you want your interest added to your balance, just send yourself 0.1 and wait for 2-3 hours. They will be there in a few minutes.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

Last hours to request a KMD payout. The following payout date in two months.

ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:21:35 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 05:09:34 PM by ka82

Respectfully

H

there is actually a list of reasons why kmd is top coin other than the dpow. i will provide additional xample, look at zcash- code saw a 1/4mil $ audit. those coins over $200 atm. if for no other reason (and there are still plenty other reasons) this makes kmd awesome. a zero knowledge coin that costs only $1.3? remarkable. so zec has 10x fewer coins just say this kmd in relativety to zec is at $13 right now still a great buy.

personally i dont care much about the side chains and dpow. the z transactions and atomic swaps along with helpful and smart dev team will bring this coin to a great level. personally i think calling it a $30 coin (futures) is insulting. it is superior to zcash bitcoin and etherium in plenty of ways. when i look at a coin i ask "what is the utilitity?" and is the dev team "for real" actually providing what was promised.

from justv a few month interaction with kmd i can see this coin will be chosen for greatness. just that most people glaze the surface and dont see potential. as mr t. says "i pity the fool" that sells kmd for pocket change.

ps i have no affilliation with komodo i have used this screen name sinxe before ever hearing of it. good day

Thanks for detailed comment...are you able to use a working komodo wallet? I remember I had quite a few kmd in my wallet and I had to try over few days to be able to move them into my physical wallet, the balances were shown incorrectly...

Can you tell me if the wallet is now working? what about the decentralized exchange?

There are new apps like TenX and Monaco that allows you to easily convert your crypto at the PoS. Do you know if KMD is planning to create these functionalities?

CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

Moon it will be on reach on star  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

Moon it will be on reach on star  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

how did you conclude this?
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:57:18 PM

So it's happening, KMD going to the moon  Roll Eyes

Moon it will be on reach on star  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

how did you conclude this?

WAG theory of Economics.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Moht

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

Hello everyone, this is my first post but I have been using this forum form information for over a year.  Komodo is one of my favorite projects.

I have a couplof questions about the Agama wallet if anyone can help I'd be grateful.

I've been earning interest on my coins since transfered in the wallet last night.

Do i need to leave the wallet open to receive interest?
Next to each of my deposits " z address not listed by wallet!" What does this mean and do i need to fix it for the Jumblr drop?
An "Activate coin" button is on the top right of the wallet.. does  this need to be pushed for any reason… Or is it just to switch the wall it to a different coin?

Kind regards Komodo family from the newborn baby Komodo.

-t

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

Hello everyone, this is my first post but I have been using this forum form information for over a year.  Komodo is one of my favorite projects.

I have a couplof questions about the Agama wallet if anyone can help I'd be grateful.

I've been earning interest on my coins since transfered in the wallet last night.

Do i need to leave the wallet open to receive interest?
Next to each of my deposits " z address not listed by wallet!" What does this mean and do i need to fix it for the Jumblr drop?
An "Activate coin" button is on the top right of the wallet.. does  this need to be pushed for any reason… Or is it just to switch the wall it to a different coin?

Kind regards Komodo family from the newborn baby Komodo.

-t

Hi

From my personal knowledge about komodo, you dont need to have your wallet open . Your balance earns interest inside the blockchain . For you to add the interest to the current balance, interest earned must have 10 KMD or more then you could send 0.1 KMD to your address itself.

I don't really mind that message personally. As long as you have balance greater than 0 you will receive Jumblr at the rate of  balance/20.2 then multiply it by 0.01

Activate coin is for Agama wallet interface where you want to see the balance of what coin available in Agama to be chosen.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 11:05:55 PM

Respectfully

H

Thanks for detailed comment...are you able to use a working komodo wallet? I remember I had quite a few kmd in my wallet and I had to try over few days to be able to move them into my physical wallet, the balances were shown incorrectly...

Can you tell me if the wallet is now working? what about the decentralized exchange?

There are new apps like TenX and Monaco that allows you to easily convert your crypto at the PoS. Do you know if KMD is planning to create these functionalities?

Agama is working once installed properly. Soon the final installers will be ready and it will become much easier to use. The command line has always been the best way to interact with Komodod. So you have Agama and the non-gui client you can use. I'm available 8-5 PM eastern time for live troubleshooting if you have problems.

We have a paper wallet generator and I made a video on how to use it. You can find them at YouTube at the SuperNET channel.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: