Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191699 times)
beberano

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

What do you think is time to buy?  Smiley
njappboy

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

What do you think is time to buy?  Smiley

I treat komodo as a pos asset that also has good liquidity as a privacy centric , censorship free currency. Personally accumulating on dips.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

I treat komodo as a pos asset that also has good liquidity as a privacy centric , censorship free currency. Personally accumulating on dips.

That is a very good strategy.  Soon KMD will be in the league of ETH and DASH
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:57:11 PM

So I just downloaded the agama wallet today and sent money from bittrex hours later nothing is there?
I see that my komodo's are in the blockchain but no amount of syncing is doing anything on the lite network. Advice?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:20:26 PM

A poll that added KMD after it started, pretty lame: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.msg21645722#msg21645722
lsteele2000

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

Why the sudden crash of the price today?

Market is stupid. It will go back up once the wallets work better and ppl stop rage/panic selling. Either way this tech is the best coin out there to stop regulation, so will be invaluable going forward into the next years shit storm.

What they call it around here, buying the rumor, and selling the news?  Big ticker countdown for an announcement, people started to accumulate in preparation of something big.  Announcement came and it wasn't as big of a deal as people expected, so those that made money off the pump got to dumping knowing that there was nothing to see here.

buy the rumor and sell the news is an old adage from way before crypto days and expresses a fundamental principle that markets work to take the most amount of wealth from the most amount of people as it can. It's a mistake, imo, to believe it has anything to do w/ the quality of the news. That the price did not return to the "pre-pump" level is, again imo, actually an indication that the news was well received indeed.
And regardless of 'how the news was received' for other 'investors' you should examine it from your pov. From mine i'm quite pleased.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:43:16 PM

So I just downloaded the agama wallet today and sent money from bittrex hours later nothing is there?
I see that my komodo's are in the blockchain but no amount of syncing is doing anything on the lite network. Advice?

Assuming you have the same address as that of in Agama wallet (kindly double-check even space can significantly change it), use Basilisk mode and wait for at least 3 minutes. If nothing appears, click the Basilisk action button and choose clear cache and fetch wallet data.
chuckn3v3rsold

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:22:38 AM

Why the sudden crash of the price today?
Market is stupid. ... and ppl stop rage/panic selling.
Market is not stupid and not panic it's just a normal correction = profit realization.
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:32:35 AM

Vincent Rajoo, CEO, Monaize https://monaize.com

Monaize a French/UK business startup offering small to medium businesses low cost business banking services. Free transfers within SEPA region's of Europe.

Monaize, launching a Decentralised Independent Coin Offering, (dICO), the worlds first, with part of our investment, Komodo. Komodo is an essential part of SuperNet, SuperNet actually will be supernet when they pull this off.

This is what I see, smart business men/women and technical wizards working together to fill a big gaping hole in financial services. Small to medium businesses are on the increase across the world. The real economy's as they are called are struggling for cash flow. Bringing cash flow to this situation will aid new economic growth in the real economy.

It's not a fix but it is the best I have seen so far.

Anyway the question is: what's really going on out there?

I will leave you with is song, please enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaLjwSpZ6Cs
Badamba

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

I start to use KOMODO GUI wallet (KOMODO Swing wallet)....
OMG...So sloooow sync....Is there any blockchain data for download ?

24h has passed and my bc only at Nov,2016!

you can use the agama wallet too
it is faster cause they dont need download the whole blockchain
Agama does not show the budget.
But they're visible in the komodo explorer.
I don't see the agama sync with the net.

When do you make a normal wallet?
Not this set of bits from feces.
 Angry

Clear cache and refresh wallet.
It's in agama. Try. Not to help.
How's the KomodoGUI?

No one knows how to solve the problem?
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Make sure to uninstall all components of any old version of the Agama wallet and re-install the latest version. If you use Basilik mode you don't have to download the complete blockchain so the balance should show up in a few seconds. If not; clear cashe & fetch basilik data.

I had a simmilar problem a few weeks back. Took a minute to see the balance, but everything is there...

Badamba

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Make sure to uninstall all components of any old version of the Agama wallet and re-install the latest version. If you use Basilik mode you don't have to download the complete blockchain so the balance should show up in a few seconds. If not; clear cashe & fetch basilik data.

I had a simmilar problem a few weeks back. Took a minute to see the balance, but everything is there...

Thank you for answering.
I was install wallet as recommended here - https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013936-installing-and-using-agama-for-the-first-time-on-windows-and-updating-gui-
I tried cleaning the cache, but it didn't work.
Then I reinstalled my wallet.
Same thing.
The blockchain loading of the wallet produces an error -

And so every time you reinstall or reload and clean up the cache.
Zeehenk

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:06:58 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Thank you for answering.
I was install wallet as recommended here - https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013936-installing-and-using-agama-for-the-first-time-on-windows-and-updating-gui-
Same thing.

Try the AGAMA wallet. This doesn't give me any problems at all... You're using the GUI wallet right now. For me the Agama wallet works better. Make sure to fully ininstall the GUI wallet just to be sure... There are a few minor bugs in AGAMA that are well known, but are being worked on as we speak. Updated wallet release should be in a matter of days or just a few weeks.

Hope this solves your problem. If now join the slack and ask around on there.... there are many users and devs online at any given time who can help you out!

Cheers!

Badamba

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Thank you for answering.
Same thing.

Try the AGAMA wallet. This doesn't give me any problems at all... You're using the GUI wallet right now. For me the Agama wallet works better. Make sure to fully ininstall the GUI wallet just to be sure... There are a few minor bugs in AGAMA that are well known, but are being worked on as we speak. Updated wallet release should be in a matter of days or just a few weeks.

Hope this solves your problem. If now join the slack and ask around on there.... there are many users and devs online at any given time who can help you out!

Cheers!

Thank you for answering.
Ok. I'll try Agama again.
I tried both. The Agama first. Then the KomodoGUI.

I've tried a number of different wallets, but this is something.
Zeehenk

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Thank you for answering.
Same thing.

Cheers!

Thank you for answering.

AGAMA is a pretty unique wallet... not just a copy of a copy of a simple wallet. It has many more functions than other wallets. Hence some bugs can be expected. That being said; the known bugs are being worked on and should be solved with the next update. For me it works fine and I have no problems with the wallet. Claiming interrest is also pretty easy (rumor has it that there will be a "claim interrest" button in the future so you don't have to manually create a transaction.... No idea of the implementation date, though!).

Hope all works well for you!

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:47:45 AM

Hello guys, I missed these informations about Jumblr completely  Roll Eyes ... I received the Jumblr on my wallet but it´s on the Ledger Nano S. Is there a possibility to claim the Jumblr on the Nano?
Nobody? Is there a chance to claim the Jumblr on my Komodo Wallet from my Ledger Nano S?

I´m holding Komodo since march, glad to see the rise from this amazing project, thanks devs!
yes it will be possible. after we stabilize the windows gui, we will tackle the privkey export for ledger nano
Maybe it is easier to implement the Ledger Nano S directly into the Agama Client like the Ark Client does? It´s working great there.
Badamba

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:15:37 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Thank you for answering.
Same thing.

Cheers!

Thank you for answering.

AGAMA is a pretty unique wallet... not just a copy of a copy of a simple wallet. It has many more functions than other wallets. Hence some bugs can be expected. That being said; the known bugs are being worked on and should be solved with the next update. For me it works fine and I have no problems with the wallet. Claiming interrest is also pretty easy (rumor has it that there will be a "claim interrest" button in the future so you don't have to manually create a transaction.... No idea of the implementation date, though!).

The program may be unique in its functionality.
But I didn't see my coins.
Another attempt failed.
 Sad
Zeehenk

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Thank you for answering.
Same thing.

Cheers!

Thank you for answering.

The program may be unique in its functionality.
But I didn't see my coins.
Another attempt failed.
 Sad

Sorry about that... this is about as far as I can help you! Join the slack and ask around there. There are many people more technical than me who can help you out no problem!! Smiley

polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

Angry

How's the KomodoGUI?

Sometimes it takes a few tries of doing it,   clear cache and refresh wallet,  wait a couple minutes if GUI doesnt update then try again.  goto slack #support channel for better help.  but from what it sounds like to me its just the visual gui bug
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

I see that "Error in updating status" problem a fair bit.

The solution for me has been to:

1. Fully shut down the wallet and reboot
2. Start the command line wallet and let it run (there are instructions for how to run from the command line in the link posted above, you need two CMD windows, one for komodod and one for komodod-cli);  komodod frequently produces lots of error messages, which I just ignore
3. Eventually the -cli will give sensible output; once it does shut the wallet down cleanly with the "stop" command
4. Reboot (again)
5. Start the GUI Swing wallet and it usually works
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: