Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:05:28 PM

Ive already tried re-installing everything and deleting all the old stuff, no luck. Is there another wallet I can use to import my Komodo or am I stuck with the non working agama?

The wallet here (https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013936-installing-and-using-agama-for-the-first-time-on-windows-and-updating-gui-) is the latest version for Windows and running it in native mode is the most stable, there is no other wallet I am aware of that I can suggest as an earlier version worked for me, but then stopped.

All I can suggest is that you remove everything and restart your pc to make sure it is gone and then try to reinstall again... windows can be finnicky with this stuff and leave files lying around.

The best idea is to join the supernet slack (http://slackinvite.supernet.org/) and see if someone can help you in real-time.

I have a macbook, can someone link me to the MAC agama wallet link? I'll give it one more try, lets hope it works this time.
https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/

above has the links to the latest in testing. depending on what the last version you ran was, it could very well solve all your issues. I ran the osx agama and it worked fine for me

So I re-downloaded agama again and tried to install it. It said there was an older version so it asked weather I want to "Uninstall" the features and start new or "reinstall current version" and it doesn't matter which one I click on I keep getting the following error:

The latest build for Mac is not stable. I suggest using the non-gui if you are having problems. Currently the new build is available for testing but you can join Slack so our support guys can walk through the non-gui install if needed. It's difficult to troubleshoot on bitcointalk.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptytrader

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:09:15 PM

Komodo Platform Investment Thesis by ArtPlay: https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/komodo-investment-thesis-55cf57c8a85

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:14:21 PM

Can somebody tell me that how I can follow the syncing status of Agama KomodoNative wallet? There's just reading "Synchronization is in progress...". And from where I can find Basilisk mode? Also is Agama more stable on Linux or Windows?

Thanks in advance!

Bitcoin
D3legacy

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

Is ther a new version for the komodo wallet planned? Agama still doesnt stake for me Sad

ptytrader

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:27:21 PM

Can somebody tell me that how I can follow the syncing status of Agama KomodoNative wallet? There's just reading "Synchronization is in progress...". And from where I can find Basilisk mode? Also is Agama more stable on Linux or Windows?

Thanks in advance!
The most stable version is the non-gui. That means you must understand how to use the command line. If you are not on Slack yet, send me your email in PM and I will add you. In the #support channel we have people who can help walk you through the non-gui install if needed.

Windows Command Line: https://support.komodoplatform.com/solution/articles/29000013922-komodo-platform-command-line-on-windows
MacOS Command Line: https://support.komodoplatform.com/solution/articles/29000014904-komodo-platform-command-line-install-on-mac-os

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:56:22 PM

Komodo please make a good working and simple to use wallet.Something on the line like MEW please its a lot of time and we dont have any decent wallet that works

Badamba

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:48:05 AM

we have a latest wallet fixes which can be found here, It solves most of the problems.Untill full sync use our command line interface, which is more stable.

may i know which flavour OS you have ?

join our slack for Quick assistance

This is also not a working version.
The settings are not saved and the synchronization does not end.
Badamba

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:49:27 AM

Thanks in advance!

Judging by the results, there is no such option.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:18:23 AM

Ive already tried re-installing everything and deleting all the old stuff, no luck. Is there another wallet I can use to import my Komodo or am I stuck with the non working agama?

The wallet here (https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013936-installing-and-using-agama-for-the-first-time-on-windows-and-updating-gui-) is the latest version for Windows and running it in native mode is the most stable, there is no other wallet I am aware of that I can suggest as an earlier version worked for me, but then stopped.

All I can suggest is that you remove everything and restart your pc to make sure it is gone and then try to reinstall again... windows can be finnicky with this stuff and leave files lying around.

The best idea is to join the supernet slack (http://slackinvite.supernet.org/) and see if someone can help you in real-time.

I have a macbook, can someone link me to the MAC agama wallet link? I'll give it one more try, lets hope it works this time.

above has the links to the latest in testing. depending on what the last version you ran was, it could very well solve all your issues. I ran the osx agama and it worked fine for me

So I re-downloaded agama again and tried to install it. It said there was an older version so it asked weather I want to "Uninstall" the features and start new or "reinstall current version" and it doesn't matter which one I click on I keep getting the following error:

The latest build for Mac is not stable. I suggest using the non-gui if you are having problems. Currently the new build is available for testing but you can join Slack so our support guys can walk through the non-gui install if needed. It's difficult to troubleshoot on bitcointalk.

Gotcha, Is there a link to the non GUI wallet? what about the swing wallet do you think it'll work with a Mac?

Campaign Manager (2018)
okie dokie

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

Thanks in advance!

Judging by the results, there is no such option.

Command line sync status progress

I have been breaking my head over this same problem for days and now am a bit further. Maybe this is helpful for you:
I cleaned up everything and installed and started Agama. Now I wanted to check if there are any blocks being synced, so I thought I combine a few things. I looked up where the komodo-cli.exe file is located (in my case in C:\Program Files\AgamaApp\resources\app\assets\bin\win64). I opened a cmd prompt while Agama was still running, changed directory to "\Program Files\AgamaApp\resources\app\assets\bin\win64"and run the following command:
"komodo-cli.exe getinfo". It gives a nice overview including how many blocks have been downloaded in real time. A good way to keep an eye on Agama and if it is really syncing.

Linux is very stable
nabob

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:07:07 AM

Gotcha, Is there a link to the non GUI wallet? what about the swing wallet do you think it'll work with a Mac?

You can use  same Agama binaries for Cli usage. executables found here. Let us know if you have issues still come over to our slack, we are happy to assist you

/Applications/Agama.app/Contents/Resources/app/assets/bin/osx/

Komodo Platform  -- Support Staff
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:15:32 AM

my agama wallet is super buggy too. When i asked for help in the slack i got decent support. But the steps i have to go through are way too overwhelming. I am not a coder, why do i need to do stuff in CMD window to get it to work properly? Ive been postponing to solve my issues for weeks because i find it too hard to do.
nabob

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:24:10 AM

my agama wallet is super buggy too. When i asked for help in the slack i got decent support. But the steps i have to go through are way too overwhelming. I am not a coder, why do i need to do stuff in CMD window to get it to work properly? Ive been postponing to solve my issues for weeks because i find it too hard to do.

Agama wallet is in beta phase,  You face some problems but definitely you can overcome. We recommend untill full sync process to go with command line and after you can switch back to Gui version.
because, syncing process takes lot of time and which needs some patience.

Please ping me over slack #support or @nabob.

Komodo Platform  -- Support Staff
flowjob

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:08:41 PM

Also is Agama more stable on Linux or Windows?

Absolutely everything is more stable on Linux that on Windows. This will never change and the explanation is quite simple:
Code produced by people who like to code and do it out of passion will always be better than code produced by people who are simply paid to do it.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

A great coin with loads of potential. Very stable growth over past few days Smiley (https://coincodex.com/crypto/komodo/)

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
fastrackcrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

Why is mooning? some news? Huh
Romanoff123

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

Hello Komodo community,

Question,

I do have an issue opening my Basilik AGAMA wallet.
It stucks at - and does not continue:

>Connecting to Basilisk Network...
>Connection status... 4/8: EUR
>Output: less than required responses

What is the issue here?
What is needed to resolve it ?

Best regards,
Romanoff
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:57:36 PM

Hello Komodo community,

Question,

I do have an issue opening my Basilik AGAMA wallet.
It stucks at - and does not continue:

>Connecting to Basilisk Network...
>Connection status... 4/8: EUR
>Output: less than required responses

What is the issue here?
What is needed to resolve it ?

Best regards,
Romanoff
try last version test here, it is much better https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

Why people are selling? They must be idiots...  Smiley
probably, because to trust your investments to a team that even a normal working wallet can not do is risky

buy bitcoin
dmitryshech

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

probably, because to trust your investments to a team that even a normal working wallet can not do is risky

With such a "smart" expertise all this crypto space might be too risky for you... maybe you should consider investing in google, apple or microsoft? definitely more stable
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: