Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191684 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

I'm fairly new to crypto but I've heard a lot about Komodo and I'm impressed by what I'm finding.  Next buy to HODL will be KMD!

Komodo really is a long term crypto with a lot of benefits . Upcoming ICOs will put premium tag on Komodo token. Hodlers will definitely benefit from early adoption. Keep on collecting.

But there's no normal wallets.
Youre right in my oppinion the best thing the devs could and should do is to come up with a proper fully working and not bugging wallet. I think thats a big lack of Komodo compared to other cryptocurrencies which maybe a important reason for some people not to invest bigger yet!

The latest build Agama is pretty solid:

https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/

You have to be patient for the initial blockchain sync but after that its all good.
Are you sure?

As sure as the sun shines. After the initial block has been loaded operation is smooth and very easy to use. You should wait . If you dont believe, then you are as patient.
Waiting for James reply

Have you noticed James was not replying here on this part of the thread? Instead mark can help you really understand how Agama wallet works.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:33:55 AM

More gui previews of BarterDex the first Atomic Swaps Exchange by KomodoPlatform

https://twitter.com/KomodoWorld/status/923936225219809280

The Monaize light paper is out! Check out our inforgraphics! Proudly powered by KomodoPlatform

https://twitter.com/monaizeuk/status/924374203335348225

Franticcrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

So with regards to getting KMD listed on more exchanges, I found this form on Binance:
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002438232

Binance will start its third “Community Coin of the Month” program. The community coin that receives the most votes will earn a the place to list on Binance exchange for free.

Details:

If you wish to nominate your coin for this round of voting, please send your request to communitycoin@binance.com If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask a member of their core team to make the request.
Please fill in the Community Coin Application form. We will have a strict screening process. If your coin is not selected for this month, feel free to apply again in the next round..
Application deadline: 2017/10/31 4:00 AM (UTC).
Voting time: From 2017/10/31/ 4:00 PM (UTC) to 2017/11/05 10:00 AM (UTC).
Each registered user can cast multiple votes (maximum one vote per candidate coin) and needs to pay 0.1 BNB per vote.
The weight of each vote will vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame.  Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.  Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of results suspected of vote manipulation.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team

So someone from the core team needs to send an e-mail to communitycoin@binance.com fill out a form, after that we can vote to have it listed. Deadline for the application is 31 Oct.
I think it's worth a shot as far as someone from the dev team hasn't applied already Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

In regards to exchanges there are efforts in the background to get KMD onto more exchanges.  Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Franticcrypto

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

So with regards to getting KMD listed on more exchanges, I found this form on Binance:
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002438232

Binance will start its third “Community Coin of the Month” program. The community coin that receives the most votes will earn a the place to list on Binance exchange for free.

Details:

If you wish to nominate your coin for this round of voting, please send your request to communitycoin@binance.com If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask a member of their core team to make the request.
Please fill in the Community Coin Application form. We will have a strict screening process. If your coin is not selected for this month, feel free to apply again in the next round..
Application deadline: 2017/10/31 4:00 AM (UTC).
Voting time: From 2017/10/31/ 4:00 PM (UTC) to 2017/11/05 10:00 AM (UTC).
Each registered user can cast multiple votes (maximum one vote per candidate coin) and needs to pay 0.1 BNB per vote.
The weight of each vote will vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame.  Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.  Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of results suspected of vote manipulation.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team

So someone from the core team needs to send an e-mail to communitycoin@binance.com fill out a form, after that we can vote to have it listed. Deadline for the application is 31 Oct.
I think it's worth a shot as far as someone from the dev team hasn't applied already Smiley

Link to form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ9W_zdd0WuNS2-y4PBwpRmLQbT76XWPcN6KdZzzsoSETTOQ/viewform
Franticcrypto

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:21:53 AM

In regards to exchanges there are efforts in the background to get KMD onto more exchanges.  Wink

Ah even better Smiley

Def keep us up to date if community support is needed, listing on more exchanges could limit whales potential to keep up the sell walls and limit the price.
Time to let KMD spread her wings and fly to the moon where she belongs imo
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:15 AM

Do I understand correctly you are a fork of Zcash?

Any link to slack?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

Ah even better Smiley

Def keep us up to date if community support is needed, listing on more exchanges could limit whales potential to keep up the sell walls and limit the price.
Time to let KMD spread her wings and fly to the moon where she belongs imo

Everyone can help by following twitter, sometimes we need help with polls there!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:45:25 AM

Any link to slack?

Yes the base is a fork of Zcash.

https://supernet.org/en/supernet/slack-invite

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Any link to slack?

What are the differences?
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

Now I feel blessed having participated to Komodo's ICO. I didn't understand the monetize ICO's part. It will have an ICO?
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

Any link to slack?

What are the differences?
Security, privacy, 5% interest, atomic swaps.

dPoW security layer to leverage BTC hashrate to secure KMD (and its assetchains)

Hybrid mining of notary nodes and miners to make 51% attacks more difficult to conduct, due to the partitioning of mining power and the effective increase of notary mining power as overall hashrate increases. Basically an attacker's hashrate is used against them, the more hashrate they use to attack with, the more the effective notary mining hashrate becomes. If you cant achieve 51% hashrate, it is not possible to conduct a 51% attack.

zero footprint 5% APR, where all addresses are accruing interest at the same time and thousands can claim it at any given block (limited by block capacity) all without taking any extra space in the blockchain. No staking is required to collect interest and no other privacy coin is also having 5% interest.

JUMBLR that tumbles the zcash meta data layer making what little privacy leakage zcash has eliminated

runtime creation of forks via -ac_name=ASSETCHAIN parameter

dozens of active assetchains secured by dPoW using on-demand blocks. Since the blockchain security is provided by dPoW, it is not needed to accumulate difficulty with new blocks to secure the chain. this eliminates blocks without any transaction other than the mining and the blocks are created only with actual usage.

above is what has been working for many months. The various features combine to create an efficient ecosystem. Currently in final testing is:

barterDEX reference currency for atomic swaps with almost 100 other coins, for coins with electrum servers, SPV mode can be used for atomic swaps without running the coin daemon locally

dICO platform that combines the above features into a decentralized ICO process

In development for the KMD platform are:

smart contracts, interfacing to Lightning Network, decentralized betting and shuffling and the ability for realtime for money games to be supported.

Also a few other things I am not allowed to talk about publicly yet. Probably some things I forgot to list.

Im a pickle Morty

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

You forgot to mention that kmd has an amazing team behind it led by a master chef who keeps cranking out that special szeuchuan sauce!

Kmd is about to show the world what we got.

It's almost flavor time.
jl777B

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

I believe barterDEX core is now feature complete

I will not be adding any more features and only fixing bugs

after next week, I will only fix MUSTFIX bugs, at least until the dICO is completed
Madmats

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

Great to hear everything is starting to come together for the Komodo team, Keep up the great hard work Champs and $KMD to the moon followed by $MNZ

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

Remider for ico swap payouts:

Next payout is Oct. 15 (today, you may catch it if your quick)
Last payout is Jan. 15

After Jan 15th your shit out of luck and the year you had to complete the process is over and any funds you held and did not bother to swap are gone!
The ICO site was down for a few hours this weekend, so the actual swap will be toward the end of the day, maybe even into Oct 16th in some parts of the world.

After this, only one final swap!

I waiting with set up my KMD adres because I have some problems with my wallet and I READ date payout from ICO site was set up for 31 October.
Today is 29 October and I want set up on my acount this KMD adres and I read thats date was changed from 31 October to 15 October so I am again miss payout and I must waiting again another 3 monts to january and its last payout from ICO Huh
Its annoing changing dates or not working ICO site and I have blocked my KMD again to another few months !!!
Why you change date withrawal from ICO site if you set it officially for 31 October !!!
I still have 36 500 KMD on ICO site and cant withrawal again. I waiting for 31 October and dont know about change date to 15 October and I miss it !!!
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

Remider for ico swap payouts:

Next payout is Oct. 15 (today, you may catch it if your quick)
Last payout is Jan. 15

After Jan 15th your shit out of luck and the year you had to complete the process is over and any funds you held and did not bother to swap are gone!
The ICO site was down for a few hours this weekend, so the actual swap will be toward the end of the day, maybe even into Oct 16th in some parts of the world.

After this, only one final swap!

I waiting with set up my KMD adres because I have some problems with my wallet and I READ date payout from ICO site was set up for 31 October.
Today is 29 October and I want set up on my acount this KMD adres and I read thats date was changed from 31 October to 15 October so I am again miss payout and I must waiting again another 3 monts to january and its last payout from ICO Huh
Its annoing changing dates or not working ICO site and I have blocked my KMD again to another few months !!!
Why you change date withrawal from ICO site if you set it officially for 31 October !!!
I still have 37 000 KMD on ICO site and cant withrawal again. I waiting for 31 October and dont know about change date to 15 October and I miss it !!!

Submit your withdrawal request and you will receive it with the next payout.   Why did you wait to the last minute to submit a withdrawal?   
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

I plan to migrate my Supernet tokens tomorrow. I am going to follow this instruction https://support.komodoplatform.com/support/solutions/articles/29000016914-migrating-nxt-assets-to-komodo-platform-assetchains

Just to make sure, I've got a question. All I have to do is to send the assets to NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM by adding a permanent message including my normal Komodo address (R9....) by clicking "add a message" and "message is never deleted" in the transfer form, correct? And I guess "encrypted message" must not be clicked?

Thanks in advance!
jl777B

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

I plan to migrate my Supernet tokens tomorrow. I am going to follow this instruction https://support.komodoplatform.com/support/solutions/articles/29000016914-migrating-nxt-assets-to-komodo-platform-assetchains

Just to make sure, I've got a question. All I have to do is to send the assets to NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM by adding a permanent message including my normal Komodo address (R9....) by clicking "add a message" and "message is never deleted" in the transfer form, correct? And I guess "encrypted message" must not be clicked?

Thanks in advance!
correct
encrypted is optional
devster

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

So I don't have a huge amount of KMD but I know the project is on the launchpad about to take off. I have some Supernet UNITY which I have just transferred for the asset swap which will hopefully bring in dividends. But does holding KMD bring in any dividends apart from the 5% interest rate?

I'm trying to figure out whether it might be more worthwhile to invest in the monaize ICO with the small amount of KMD I have and keep the UNITY assets for future passive income. Or would it be sensible to hold onto at least a few KMD?
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: