Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COS] COSMOS, internet of blockchains  (Read 59751 times)
legera

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:15:24 PM

Blocknet is almost fully developed and trade for a price over 4 times lower than the ICO price of COSMOS. Go figure.

Plenty of room to grow!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinDash HQ

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:21:27 PM

So is there going to be an ICO?? did i miss it?

Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

i've no doubt that there will be many blockchain protocols, but i'm doubting that more than a handful of them will be at all important economically. economic market theory and the power law of distribution seem to hold true even in a decentralised world. 99% of protocols will accrue insignificant value at the application layer. would the handful of major protocols choose a Cosmos solution?

How many working blockchain solutions can compete with cosmos network? It's superior to them in all aspect as it has more validators, more hashpower, more full nodes and is much better secured. There are interested investors that are riding this section like the police trying to find potentially innovative coins. I always thought cosmos foundation is linked with government.
meeekz

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:44:53 PM

Any word on exchange listing?
Are tokens available anywhere?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
CoinDash HQ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:33:20 AM

Can you share some ICO details? how much was collected? what was the ICO price?

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:03:15 AM

I dont think its available as far as I know,expecting the team to post an update on the exchange

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

They collected 16 million $ and the ipo was over as it started, first releases are planned end of the year, but not sure what's the current timeline.
As i can remember the ICO price was 1 BTC for appr. 10000 Atoms.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:40:29 AM

They collected 16 million $ and the ipo was over as it started, first releases are planned end of the year, but not sure what's the current timeline.

Yup. The ICO was completed in less than half hour. Is it crazy, hmmm?

This project is ALREADY  a clone / rip off of Blocknet which is 2 years in front and just launched its decentrlaised exchange.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.6620
You can buy block on Bittrex.

If it is the case, that will be a damned bad news for the investors.
DreamSpace

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

This project is ALREADY  a clone / rip off of Blocknet which is 2 years in front and just launched its decentrlaised exchange.

I have no clue, but that would be really bad because my opinion about blocknet is just "scam".
meeekz

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

Is Cosmos available on any exchange yet?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:43:47 PM

This project is ALREADY  a clone / rip off of Blocknet which is 2 years in front and just launched its decentrlaised exchange.

I have no clue, but that would be really bad because my opinion about blocknet is just "scam".

I think you had better re-educate yourself.  People are already trading on the Blocknet DX.  
Look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg18735218#msg18735218
greyskies

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:31:22 PM

Yeah I hate to say it, but Block was first with the idea by at least 2 years. Cosmos even stole our slogan - the "internet of blockchains". But it seems like they've now rephrased it to "network of blockchains"

It shows how noisy this forum is that Cosmos raised so much money and people are largely oblivious to Blocknet with it's tiny market cap. There was a *lot* of FUD that put people off until the tech finally got delivered recently and the trolls had to go home.

By the way, just want to add - there is obviously room for multiple projects in this space. Block also has a different approach, based on atomic swaps which are 100% decentralised with no need for tokens.

Block has true cross chain transactions working peer to peer, the transactions are evident in the btc/ltc blockchains and have been posted as proof. We are now working on the UI and streamlining the process. After that we will focus on our service nodes delivering dapp services from other chains.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

How is cosmos different from ARK? Both have sidechains and smart bridge?

Only difference I see is the amount being raised in $ Shocked

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:24:18 PM

How is cosmos different from ARK? Both have sidechains and smart bridge?

Only difference I see is the amount being raised in $ Shocked

I think Cosmos won't implement smart bridge, they are completely different projects. Of course cosmos raised much more fund than ARK.
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

I bought the ICO with BTC. How can I get my COS token?

-
DreamSpace

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:15:39 AM

Could be, i'm associating BlockNet with XCurrency and there i stop, will have a look what happened last years.

This project is ALREADY  a clone / rip off of Blocknet which is 2 years in front and just launched its decentrlaised exchange.

I think you had better re-educate yourself.  People are already trading on the Blocknet DX.  
Look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg18735218#msg18735218

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:08:10 PM

Can someone please clone this project so we can have a real community crypto currency.

The people behind this project need us. They need a network of people using this. But they just want to get rich and let their mates get rich and hope that we, the people, plug in and support the network.

Because there is only one way to do it right. Airdrop 90% coins to community and leave 10% for development.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

A lot of noise about this project.  Roll Eyes

Agreed but no news or update about the project on this thread,do we have anyone from the team available here for frequent updates?

Nousplatform Youtube     
romanekras

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

Cosmos and BOScoin Form Strategic Partnership, Fundraiser to Begin
Cosmos, the company creating the Internet of Blockchains, and the self-evolving cryptocurrency platform BOScoin, have signed a strategic partnership agreement. Cosmos and BOScoin will share resources, conduct research on blockchain technologies, and help expand the overall blockchain network.
Cosmos aims to create a network of distributed ledgers. The Cosmos network will solve various problems that persist in the blockchain ecosystem, including proof-of-stake, scalability, and interoperability of chains. The Cosmos network is comprised of independent parallel blockchains called zones. Each zone is powered by the Tendermint Byzantine fault-tolerant (BFT) and consensus algorithm, with Cosmos as the underlying network that connects them together.More
jaekwon (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:43:55 AM

A lot of noise about this project.  Roll Eyes

Agreed but no news or update about the project on this thread,do we have anyone from the team available here for frequent updates?

We will begin hiring for long-term community management soon.  ETA end of this month to have someone bridging BCT w/ our Slack and other channels.  Thank you for being patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: