Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

I have just registered my account in theviralexchange.com site and shared post in twitter, what next i have to do to claim the twitter and facebook bounty tokens.
You'll get your points credited automatically after you confirmed the completion of action. After ICO, the collected tokens on TVE will be distributed to your Waves address.

Little less than 8 hours to go at current bonus stage!

What do you mean by this , do we have to retweet and like all post of INCENT coin like what ICONOMI social bounty was their , or else just open a new account in theviralexchange.com site and link the twitter and facebook profit,

Can u explain little more clear please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:33:16 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 05:33:13 PM by KarlKarlsson_

Hi folks, we’ve just pushed live a nice update with some interesting project stats, a fun calculator with blue-sky thinking, and our referral program in case you’d like to forward info. on Incent to a friend, and earn a shared 5% bonus for doing so  Smiley

If you’re already registered, you can head to https://www.incentloyalty.com/icoInfo

or just follow the ‘My Profile / Stats’ link in your dashboard at https://www.incentloyalty.com/ico

I'll share a couple of the headline stat.s we've opened up to all;

Over 15million Incent have currently been purchased, by 541 investors to date - this kind of info. will be public to all registered users from here on under the 'My Profile / Stats' section - it's part of good, honest, open information which we see as a core value of Incent

cheers all - and an obligatory reminder that the Incent price is going to rise in about 12 hours - now's a good time to refer a friend and both get in before it gets more expensive Smiley

to refer someone it will  be by e-mail. i wonder if you plan to ad something like just a referal link? Huh
I think you can actually do it. As it says, u friend will receive and e-mail with refferal code to use (during registration of account). So basically try to send an e-mail to your self and later just share this code with any1 interested to invest in incent. Let them know that by using this he will get bonus +2,5% Smiley (u don't have to mention that u get 2,5% as well Cheesy).

P.S. i didn't try it but it seems legit if code can be used several times Smiley @incentDev please verify this idea Smiley

That could actually work but I'll wait for Peter's input.

I have just registered my account in theviralexchange.com site and shared post in twitter, what next i have to do to claim the twitter and facebook bounty tokens.
You'll get your points credited automatically after you confirmed the completion of action. After ICO, the collected tokens on TVE will be distributed to your Waves address.

What do you mean by this , do we have to retweet and like all post of INCENT coin like what ICONOMI social bounty was their , or else just open a new account in theviralexchange.com site and link the twitter and facebook profit,

You go to TVE and login with your SM account. Then, look for the posted SM actions where it says 'Incent' and complete the action (can be tweet, retweet, follow, like). Confirm that you completed the action and your account will be credited with Incent tokens. After the ICO, distribution will happen and you'll receive the collected Incent in your Waves account.
bohokor

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:40:06 PM

I would like to Participate in the referral promotion.How to get the ref link?should i need create an ICO account?I think I can recommend incent to some of my friends and if they invest i can easily get 5% for free!Not bad actually.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:44:43 PM

I would like to Participate in the referral promotion.How to get the ref link?should i need create an ICO account?I think I can recommend incent to some of my friends and if they invest i can easily get 5% for free!Not bad actually.

Yes, you need to create an ICO account if you don't already have one: www.incentloyalty.com/register
Then fill out the form to send the email. NB the 5% bonus is shared between you and the person you refer to (it's not 5% each).
Blog here: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-affiliate-programme-and-investment-calculator-launched-e71473af5e9e#.379efb3p7
Mometaskers

Merit: 584

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:59:20 PM

Yes, you need to create an ICO account if you don't already have one: www.incentloyalty.com/register
Then fill out the form to send the email. NB the 5% bonus is shared between you and the person you refer to (it's not 5% each).
Blog here: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-affiliate-programme-and-investment-calculator-launched-e71473af5e9e#.379efb3p7
thanks for this info i have same question so with this answer i will start creating my account then send the ref link and invite my friends to invest with this project after the success we will both enjoy 2.5% each not bad for the giveaway good luck dev.
bohokor

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

thanks for this info i have same question so with this answer i will start creating my account then send the ref link and invite my friends to invest with this project after the success we will both enjoy 2.5% each not bad for the giveaway good luck dev.
Hmn now I understand.but why spilt the bonus in 2 parts?what if I refer myself and invest in both ico accounts?this way we can redeem 5% bonus till the last moment of ico.can I refer myself many times?I think ico accounts has no ip problem for creating multiple accounts.
Cassius
Legendary

Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:18:57 PM

Hmn now I understand.but why spilt the bonus in 2 parts?what if I refer myself and invest in both ico accounts?this way we can redeem 5% bonus till the last moment of ico.can I refer myself many times?I think ico accounts has no ip problem for creating multiple accounts.

It's very hard to prevent people gaming any system if they want to. In this instance, you'll still be investing, and there would be a limit to your advantage if you only refer yourself...
bohokor

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

It's very hard to prevent people gaming any system if they want to. In this instance, you'll still be investing, and there would be a limit to your advantage if you only refer yourself...
Of course 😊.i just asked for my personal interest.last time a few ico also introduced the affiliate system during ico and they had no restrictions on multiple sign up from the same ip.Anyway,1 account is enough for me 😋
Thanks
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:06:02 PM

Incent is now features on ICOtracker.net, see here for direct link: http://icotracker.net/project/incent

And 4 more hours to go to grab the current discount!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:45:36 PM

Hi folks, we’ve just pushed live a nice update with some interesting project stats, a fun calculator with blue-sky thinking, and our referral program in case you’d like to forward info. on Incent to a friend, and earn a shared 5% bonus for doing so  Smiley

If you’re already registered, you can head to https://www.incentloyalty.com/icoInfo

or just follow the ‘My Profile / Stats’ link in your dashboard at https://www.incentloyalty.com/ico

The updates kick ass. Nice.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:13:18 PM

Images from 1st post now hosted on a different server, any DDoS won't affect our thread anymore!

A little less than 2 hours left in the current bonus stage!
ShooterXD

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:26:55 PM

All images working in portuguese thread.

IncentCEO

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:48:53 PM

All images working in portuguese thread.

Thanks for the feedback.  Wink RW.
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:35:27 AM

Ok i tried to invest, my waves are gone and no incent on the account???
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:58:11 AM

I have sent .5 BTC to the address provided on CCEDK , how long should I wait before I received INCNT on openledger?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:28:32 AM

Have you added your Waves address in your ICO panel under 'Waves addresses'?

Let me know if you see your Incent balance after you added it.

I have sent .5 BTC to the address provided on CCEDK , how long should I wait before I received INCNT on openledger?
From their website:

ICOO enables the community to trade these tokens on OpenLedger while the ICO is still live. In this way, ICOO will help the Incent crowdfund reach its target by buying tokens for BTC to trade against other currencies on OpenLedger. ICOO will also be providing advertising services to ensure Incent’s crowdfund is a success!

You should be able to trade them right away, I believe. See here: https://www.ccedk.com/ico/incent
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:55:51 AM

ok , the BTC transaction has been confirmed and I still have not received the coins. What should I do beside emailing    ronny@ccedk.com ?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:47:01 AM

Hi folks, we’ve just pushed live a nice update with some interesting project stats, a fun calculator with blue-sky thinking, and our referral program in case you’d like to forward info. on Incent to a friend, and earn a shared 5% bonus for doing so  Smiley

Awesome, great update! Looking forward to where Incent is heading.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:08:39 AM

Hi folks, we’ve just pushed live a nice update with some interesting project stats, a fun calculator with blue-sky thinking, and our referral program in case you’d like to forward info. on Incent to a friend, and earn a shared 5% bonus for doing so  Smiley

I'll share a couple of the headline stat.s we've opened up to all;

Over 15million Incent have currently been purchased, by 541 investors to date - this kind of info. will be public to all registered users from here on under the 'My Profile / Stats' section - it's part of good, honest, open information which we see as a core value of Incent

cheers all - and an obligatory reminder that the Incent price is going to rise in about 12 hours - now's a good time to refer a friend and both get in before it gets more expensive Smiley

to refer someone it will  be by e-mail. i wonder if you plan to ad something like just a referal link? Huh
I think you can actually do it. As it says, u friend will receive and e-mail with refferal code to use (during registration of account). So basically try to send an e-mail to your self and later just share this code with any1 interested to invest in incent. Let them know that by using this he will get bonus +2,5% Smiley (u don't have to mention that u get 2,5% as well Cheesy).

P.S. i didn't try it but it seems legit if code can be used several times Smiley @incentDev please verify this idea Smiley

That could actually work but I'll wait for Peter's input.

You go to TVE and login with your SM account. Then, look for the posted SM actions where it says 'Incent' and complete the action (can be tweet, retweet, follow, like). Confirm that you completed the action and your account will be credited with Incent tokens. After the ICO, distribution will happen and you'll receive the collected Incent in your Waves account.

Just a general question... why will I recieve the collected incent in my waves account? Just curious as to why it wont be "bountied" into my incent account? is there a reason for this?... thanks

vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:17:15 AM

Have you added your Waves address in your ICO panel under 'Waves addresses'?

Let me know if you see your Incent balance after you added it.

From their website:

ICOO enables the community to trade these tokens on OpenLedger while the ICO is still live. In this way, ICOO will help the Incent crowdfund reach its target by buying tokens for BTC to trade against other currencies on OpenLedger. ICOO will also be providing advertising services to ensure Incent’s crowdfund is a success!

You should be able to trade them right away, I believe. See here: https://www.ccedk.com/ico/incent

Trading there right now is IOU trading?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: