Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:23:11 AM

Hi folks, we’ve just pushed live a nice update with some interesting project stats, a fun calculator with blue-sky thinking, and our referral program in case you’d like to forward info. on Incent to a friend, and earn a shared 5% bonus for doing so  Smiley

If you’re already registered, you can head to https://www.incentloyalty.com/icoInfo

or just follow the ‘My Profile / Stats’ link in your dashboard at https://www.incentloyalty.com/ico

I'll share a couple of the headline stat.s we've opened up to all;

Over 15million Incent have currently been purchased, by 541 investors to date - this kind of info. will be public to all registered users from here on under the 'My Profile / Stats' section - it's part of good, honest, open information which we see as a core value of Incent

cheers all - and an obligatory reminder that the Incent price is going to rise in about 12 hours - now's a good time to refer a friend and both get in before it gets more expensive Smiley

to refer someone it will  be by e-mail. i wonder if you plan to ad something like just a referal link? Huh
I think you can actually do it. As it says, u friend will receive and e-mail with refferal code to use (during registration of account). So basically try to send an e-mail to your self and later just share this code with any1 interested to invest in incent. Let them know that by using this he will get bonus +2,5% Smiley (u don't have to mention that u get 2,5% as well Cheesy).

P.S. i didn't try it but it seems legit if code can be used several times Smiley @incentDev please verify this idea Smiley

That could actually work but I'll wait for Peter's input.

I have just registered my account in theviralexchange.com site and shared post in twitter, what next i have to do to claim the twitter and facebook bounty tokens.
You'll get your points credited automatically after you confirmed the completion of action. After ICO, the collected tokens on TVE will be distributed to your Waves address.

Little less than 8 hours to go at current bonus stage!

What do you mean by this , do we have to retweet and like all post of INCENT coin like what ICONOMI social bounty was their , or else just open a new account in theviralexchange.com site and link the twitter and facebook profit,

Can u explain little more clear please.
You go to TVE and login with your SM account. Then, look for the posted SM actions where it says 'Incent' and complete the action (can be tweet, retweet, follow, like). Confirm that you completed the action and your account will be credited with Incent tokens. After the ICO, distribution will happen and you'll receive the collected Incent in your Waves account.

Thank you for the details, as you told i have done it i clicked the earn points and clicked incent for like and got 1 token, but how to earn more tokens, can elaborate more or is this 1 token enough for high bounty. I received 1 token for facebook as it is asking minimum 60 friends and followers and i dont have that much followers in twitter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:19:20 PM

Ok i tried to invest, my waves are gone and no incent on the account???
Have you added your Waves address in your ICO panel under 'Waves addresses'?

Let me know if you see your Incent balance after you added it.

I have sent .5 BTC to the address provided on CCEDK , how long should I wait before I received INCNT on openledger?
From their website:

ICOO enables the community to trade these tokens on OpenLedger while the ICO is still live. In this way, ICOO will help the Incent crowdfund reach its target by buying tokens for BTC to trade against other currencies on OpenLedger. ICOO will also be providing advertising services to ensure Incent’s crowdfund is a success!

You should be able to trade them right away, I believe. See here: https://www.ccedk.com/ico/incent

Trading there right now is IOU trading?

no idea, but I have emailed ronny@ccedk.com , the email, i found on the website. Hubspot said he has read my email message but still hasn't replied to me about my INCNT tokens. So I am wondering if this a scam token or not, my .5 BTC is gone. So becareful people.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 03:24:51 PM

I have sent .5 BTC to the address provided on CCEDK , how long should I wait before I received INCNT on openledger?
From their website:

ICOO enables the community to trade these tokens on OpenLedger while the ICO is still live. In this way, ICOO will help the Incent crowdfund reach its target by buying tokens for BTC to trade against other currencies on OpenLedger. ICOO will also be providing advertising services to ensure Incent’s crowdfund is a success!

You should be able to trade them right away, I believe. See here: https://www.ccedk.com/ico/incent

no idea, but I have emailed ronny@ccedk.com , the email, i found on the website. Hubspot said he has read my email message but still hasn't replied to me about my INCNT tokens. So I am wondering if this a scam token or not, my .5 BTC is gone. So becareful people.

That's the correct email for Ronny.
As I understand it, OpenLedger bought tokens at ICO and are trading those on OL.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:17:30 PM

ok , the BTC transaction has been confirmed and I still have not received the coins. What should I do beside emailing    ronny@ccedk.com ?
You could shoot him a message on Bitcointalk as well, might speed up the process.

Just a general question... why will I recieve the collected incent in my waves account? Just curious as to why it wont be "bountied" into my incent account? is there a reason for this?... thanks
Most importantly because the Incent wallet won't be ready right after end of ICO whereas the Waves wallet is. Investors would have to wait way longer for distribution to happen if we used the Incent wallet.

Yes, of which personally I am not a fan of.

Thank you for the details, as you told i have done it i clicked the earn points and clicked incent for like and got 1 token, but how to earn more tokens, can elaborate more or is this 1 token enough for high bounty. I received 1 token for facebook as it is asking minimum 60 friends and followers and i dont have that much followers in twitter.
The minimum is imposed by TVE, again nothing we can there. Apart of that, just fulfill as many actions as possible to get as many tokens as possible. We update them as much as we can, mostly daily!
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

@dev & @team is the signature campaign finished or still open ?? please update the status when you guys have time
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:36:28 PM

@dev & @team is the signature campaign finished or still open ?? please update the status when you guys have time
We capped the maximum participants at 300, just a few spots left.  Smiley
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:55:27 PM

Finally I received the INCNT tokens.
thanks!!

From their website:

That's the correct email for Ronny.
As I understand it, OpenLedger bought tokens at ICO and are trading those on OL.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:51:04 AM

Finally I received the INCNT tokens.
thanks!!
Glad it worked out for you in the end!
harnorno2

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:28:11 AM

Looks like an interesting project to begin with, devs deserved the hype and popularity.
Grahnite

Activity: 756

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:04:33 AM

The Incent project has really increased the value of WAVES as well - come on full nodes! Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:30:54 AM

The Incent project has really increased the value of WAVES as well - come on full nodes! Smiley
This is true.waves looks a little healthy only because of incent and recently a huge amount of waves invested in ICONOMI.so waves price will rise very soon
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:45:25 PM

Looks like an interesting project to begin with, devs deserved the hype and popularity.
Thanks, feel free to spread the word further!

This is true.waves looks a little healthy only because of incent and recently a huge amount of waves invested in ICONOMI.so waves price will rise very soon
There certainly was an impact on Waves price due to our ICO which makes us more than happy. With the expected release of full nodes and asset creation we can expect another nice bump which will leverage our funding as well  Smiley
Skyrik

Activity: 560

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:50:07 PM

There certainly was an impact on Waves price due to our ICO which makes us more than happy. With the expected release of full nodes and asset creation we can expect another nice bump which will leverage our funding as well  Smiley

is  your stat of total incent supply correct? Yesterday was 15 mil and now 31 mil +
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 03:57:55 PM

is  your stat of total incent supply correct? Yesterday was 15 mil and now 31 mil +

There was an update pushed to reflect the Reserve. Don't worry, we're not the European Central Bank. There will be no QE.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:58:37 PM

Yes, it is. We changed the counter from the sold Incent tokens to the supply which will be actually issued in the end. So, half of the counter is what the number of Incent sold which is then multiplied by 2 for the BitScan reserve explained here.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:48:00 PM

Guys, feel free to join our Slack with already little more than 370 members. Be it to ask questions, look for support or to simply have a chat. See you there!

https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/
Skyrik

Activity: 560

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:53:51 PM

Yes, it is. We changed the counter from the sold Incent tokens to the supply which will be actually issued in the end. So, half of the counter is what the number of Incent sold which is then multiplied by 2 for the BitScan reserve explained here.
Thanks for explanation:)
ShooterXD

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:59:36 PM

I think people will jump in with Waves soon!

Just wait, and see!

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:40:53 PM

Just wait, and see!

time to buy some waves. WAVES is gonna go tsunami soon.
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:35:15 PM

Just wait, and see!

time to buy some waves. WAVES is gonna go tsunami soon.

Yep, waves is going to be a great DEX one day, very happy to see this day coming soon

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: