Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Komodo Signature and Avatar Campaign | Campaign has ended  (Read 48387 times)
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 06:44:15 PM

Just applied for the avatar change. Reassure me, it isn't too late to join ? It seems more interesting that I originally thought so I wanted to take part in Tongue.

You were in the campaign and filled the form for an avatar change? Yes it should be all okay then Smiley

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:14:25 PM

I have a question regarding the payment after the ICO.
May I know if ever I will choose to be paid in terms of Komodo rather than Bitcoin, do I need to create a Komodo wallet on a certain site or is it ok if will ask to send my reward on some exchange site? Also, after ICO is the any trading site where Komodo will be available immediately or do we need to wait for a few days/weeks?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 03:21:39 PM

May I know if ever I will choose to be paid in terms of Komodo rather than Bitcoin, do I need to create a Komodo wallet on a certain site or is it ok if will ask to send my reward on some exchange site? Also, after ICO is the any trading site where Komodo will be available immediately or do we need to wait for a few days/weeks?

When we are close to the end of the campaign we will create a form, where
 - you can tell us whatever you want to get paid in BTC or in KMD
 - what is your BTC address
 - What is your KMD address / ICO account (we will provide all the info necessary at that time)

The Komodo mainnet won't launch until about 2 weeks after the ICO. We don't know when exchanges will support KMD. I don't have all the details yet about how the KMD payment scenario will go, but probably you would have to create an ICO account and we would send the payment there.

We will explain everything in detail close to the end of the campaign, no worries.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:54:11 PM

I'd like to get paid in KMD, because of my trust in the project. Can we, today, know how much KMD we'll earn, considering the number of participants is known ? Will it work with parts as most of the other ICO campaigns ?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:25:25 PM

I'd like to get paid in KMD, because of my trust in the project. Can we, today, know how much KMD we'll earn, considering the number of participants is known ? Will it work with parts as most of the other ICO campaigns ?

After the ICO we can calculate the KMD/BTC exchange rate, and then we will use that to calculate how many KMD's you would receive. The payment size depends on your rank and how many weeks you participated in the campaign. All the info can be found from the OP.

erickkyut

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:56:53 AM

- What is your KMD address / ICO account (we will provide all the info necessary at that time)

The Komodo mainnet won't launch until about 2 weeks after the ICO. We don't know when exchanges will support KMD. I don't have all the details yet about how the KMD payment scenario will go, but probably you would have to create an ICO account and we would send the payment there.

We will explain everything in detail close to the end of the campaign, no worries.

Thank your for the fast response Smiley
The end of this campaign is getting near.
I'm really thankful that I've been a part of this wonderful campaign.
I promise that I will really support this project even after this campaign ends. I found this project very successful in the future.
tunctioncloud

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:30:25 AM

After the ICO we can calculate the KMD/BTC exchange rate, and then we will use that to calculate how many KMD's you would receive. The payment size depends on your rank and how many weeks you participated in the campaign. All the info can be found from the OP.

Not a very beneficial system for the believers. Back in Waves' time, I was paid in WAVES, and I was get paid relatively a lot, because I waited and I'm proud of that. Isn't there a reserved portion for the bounties of KMD ? Then you should simply divide it by the number of members.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:21:47 PM

Not a very beneficial system for the believers. Back in Waves' time, I was paid in WAVES, and I was get paid relatively a lot, because I waited and I'm proud of that. Isn't there a reserved portion for the bounties of KMD ? Then you should simply divide it by the number of members.

There is no reserved KMD portion in our case. We will simply calculate how much your payment is in BTC terms and then use the KMD/BTC exchange rate to calculate how many KMD coins you will receive.

tunctioncloud

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:09:13 PM

There is no reserved KMD portion in our case. We will simply calculate how much your payment is in BTC terms and then use the KMD/BTC exchange rate to calculate how many KMD coins you will receive.

Okay, no problem, that's just to know. Anyway I'll choose to be paid in KMD. Do get those KMD, will you buy the corresponding amount of KMD ?
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:10:13 PM

I am going to leave this campaign but have done more than 25 post so i may get paid on end of ico. Where i should send bitcoin address to receive payment or i will get pm after ico?
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:14:29 PM

I am going to leave this campaign but have done more than 25 post so i may get paid on end of ico. Where i should send bitcoin address to receive payment or i will get pm after ico?

It will be noted and you may receive your payment after the ICO ends. They will send you a pm to ask your address to receive your payment imho.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 03:57:25 PM

It will be noted and you may receive your payment after the ICO ends. They will send you a pm to ask your address to receive your payment imho.

More info about the payment will come later.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:42:16 PM

Just wanted to inform the campaign leader that i've just been "ranked" to full member and that i have upgraded both my signature and added an avatar. Cheers!  Smiley

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:33:39 PM

Just wanted to inform the campaign leader that i've just been "ranked" to full member and that i have upgraded both my signature and added an avatar. Cheers!  Smiley

and hopefully also filled out the change rank form! Wink

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:26:02 PM

Last three weeks guys! Be patient and support Komodo.

I'm happy that I'm part of this signature campaign.
Cheers!
erickkyut

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:07:35 PM

Last three weeks guys! Be patient and support Komodo.

I'm happy that I'm part of this signature campaign.
Cheers!

Same here bro! We are lucky that we've been part of this campaign Smiley
The end is near and I'm looking forward for Komodo to be added on exchange sites Smiley
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 11:00:30 AM

A Warning to Our Participants!

We had very simple rules, and one of them was that we do not tolerate spam. It looks like we haven't reviewed the quality of the content our participants post as regularly as we should have. If you have been spamming do not expect to receive any payment from us!

Hey. Are you responsible for the Komodo signature campaign? If so, you really need to do something about the spam caused by it as it's rife. The quality of posts from your participants is generally very poor and there have been numerous users caught copying other's posts and farming accounts by spamming some of the local boards (specifically the Chinese section). This cannot continue so please monitor your participants posts more closely and kick anyone off making very poor or unsubstantial posts. Thanks.

To make this very clear: even if you have been in the campaign for several weeks without getting kicked out, it doesn't mean we would pay you for that time. If you are caught breaking the rules you won't receive any payments!

Please post quality content because everyone will be reviewed. Thus far we haven't done weekly reviews, but there will be a major examination before we send our payment... probably even sooner as we are getting these messages.

Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:39:27 PM

Just wanted to let the campaign leader know I have filled the form I ranked up to full member and also added avatar to profile as well.. Thanks in advance
roncar

Activity: 434

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:36:06 PM

Hello, just wanna inform that I upgraded account and joined avatar. Already filled up form. thanks

Hi, I would like to confirm if my request have been noted as it seems that the spreadsheet haven't been updated yet. Thanks and hope for success of project.  Wink

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 02:36:59 PM

Hello, just wanna inform that I upgraded account and joined avatar. Already filled up form. thanks

Hi, I would like to confirm if my request have been noted as it seems that the spreadsheet haven't been updated yet. Thanks and hope for success of project.  Wink

It is, we just don't update the spread sheet until the end

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: