Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Komodo Signature and Avatar Campaign | Campaign has ended  (Read 48382 times)
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:59:39 PM

checked the spreadsheet and found all ok. I am waiting for payment announcing.  Grin

Me too. No problem about my payment computation. Thanks Komodo Staffs, They said two day ago they will process the payment today. But I don't know if it final.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
es2thekay

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:11:32 PM

is the komodo wallet released today ?
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:38:52 PM

Is there any update on forms submitted I know it's Thursday no rush just wanting to know an update is it getting fixed? Like I said no rush I was grateful to be in this campaign so thanks for the hard work guys!!
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:03:30 PM

Is there any update on forms submitted I know it's Thursday no rush just wanting to know an update is it getting fixed? Like I said no rush I was grateful to be in this campaign so thanks for the hard work guys!!

I think KOMODO team still hard work on it. So we just need little patience to wait. Lets give team some more time to solve any issues about rank up some member here.

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:37:52 PM

No, not yet. Although basically you could compile it I think, but I recommend you wait for the easy installer & bug free version.

Today there were a Iguana desktop app update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg17048779#msg17048779

If you are interested about our development updates in general I recommend signing up to our newsletter.

Here's the latest newsletter that explains the current situation: http://eepurl.com/cq1w3j

Best regards!

P.S. The plan was to start collecting the payment info today, but it's possible this will be delayed till tomorrow as it's getting a bit late here.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:39:17 AM

No, not yet. Although basically you could compile it I think, but I recommend you wait for the easy installer & bug free version.

Today there were a Iguana desktop app update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg17048779#msg17048779

If you are interested about our development updates in general I recommend signing up to our newsletter.

Here's the latest newsletter that explains the current situation: http://eepurl.com/cq1w3j

Best regards!

P.S. The plan was to start collecting the payment info today, but it's possible this will be delayed till tomorrow as it's getting a bit late here.
should we send our addresses rightnow ?
Mongwapogi

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:39:04 AM

Hi KoMoDo Staff, Can I claim my signature campaign payment Today?

Or can someone help me here to lend 100 mBTC and the collateral will be this account and also the payment for this sig. campaign (Its 112 mBTC) (Interest 10%).  

(Escrow is a must)

I need it because tomorrow is my Anniversary.
I need to buy a gift for my wife, I don't have enough money today because I'm hoping yesterday to get paid..

Best Regards

MonGwaPogi
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:37:10 AM

Or can someone help me here to lend 100 mBTC and the collateral will be this account and also the payment for this sig. campaign (Its 112 mBTC) (Interest 10%).  

(Escrow is a must)

I need to buy a gift for my wife, I don't have enough money today because I'm hoping yesterday to get paid..

Best Regards

MonGwaPogi
That's a big money dude, just borrow in your world. No one will lend you on that amount, you are giving the manager another job to pay to other person instead of you.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:44:43 AM

IT IS TIME  Cool

The spreadsheet is ready! Follow the link and check your info is correct!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit?usp=sharing

The total payout is 11.1735 BTC
During the campaign you guys made 16 085 posts. Good job!

The payment size is calculated like this: initial rate * 2 (if over 150 posts) * 1.25 (if avatar) = your multiplier

So the multiplier is either

If you choose to get paid in KMD, we will multiply your amount with another 1.25 (25 %) !

Is there a mistake? Please use this form to report: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform

We will look into it.

How about the payment info? This process will begin on Thursday! We will make an announcement, don't ask before that date or send PMs. Thanks Smiley

Good to finally see the updated spreadsheet with computation. Waiting for the announcement - which means additional 25% if choosing KMD as payout.

That's true,the only thing remaining to fulfill is the payments.
and of course in which currency some one want to get paid.

Imo, 25% more it's tempting reason to preffer KMD...

Checked my situation in spreadsheet but it is unchanged, Form filled with links to check and fix the issue.
Many of us here are reporting ranking problems. Hope all will be fixed before payments are done

Another day passed, but the doc google spreadsheet has not been changed. It is not hard work cheking the total posts number from 700 to 889. No PM received after form compiling. What should i think?
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:42:58 AM

When the payment process happen?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:15:11 AM

(Escrow is a must)

Best Regards

MonGwaPogi

You have negative trust. I think that it would be quite illogical for the Komodo staff to pay you anyways, since they have not gotten the service that they demanded from you for that amount of payment that they are going to make.

When the payment process happen?

Read the posts above. The guy said that he will try to get the addresses collected today, but if not then have to wait till tomorrow.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 09:22:47 AM

The form is updated after all the revision requests have been done, there are a lot of people and a lot of mistakes.

We will start collecting the payment info as soon as we can - or as soon as the campaign manager has time to do that. He's still busy fixing the spreadsheet.

The schedule was just an estimation, but delays are very possible if there's more work than anticipated.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:31:49 AM

The form is updated after all the revision requests have been done, there are a lot of people and a lot of mistakes.

We will start collecting the payment info as soon as we can - or as soon as the campaign manager has time to do that. He's still busy fixing the spreadsheet.

The schedule was just an estimation, but delays are very possible if there's more work than anticipated.

Let's all hope for the best but obviously i understand as such a big project there will inevitably be delays and we can't really do anything about it, can we? Undecided

Hopefully tomorrow you'll get to collecting our addresses.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 09:34:24 AM

IT IS TIME  Cool

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit?usp=sharing

The payment size is calculated like this: initial rate * 2 (if over 150 posts) * 1.25 (if avatar) = your multiplier

If you choose to get paid in KMD, we will multiply your amount with another 1.25 (25 %) !

Is there a mistake? Please use this form to report: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform

We will look into it.

How about the payment info? This process will begin on Thursday! We will make an announcement, don't ask before that date or send PMs. Thanks Smiley

Good to finally see the updated spreadsheet with computation. Waiting for the announcement - which means additional 25% if choosing KMD as payout.

That's true,the only thing remaining to fulfill is the payments.
and of course in which currency some one want to get paid.

Imo, 25% more it's tempting reason to preffer KMD...

Checked my situation in spreadsheet but it is unchanged, Form filled with links to check and fix the issue.
Many of us here are reporting ranking problems. Hope all will be fixed before payments are done

Another day passed, but the doc google spreadsheet has not been changed. It is not hard work cheking the total posts number from 700 to 889. No PM received after form compiling. What should i think?
I had a PM answer from Komodo's dev team few minutes ago. They confirmed the issue with ending post reported on spreadsheet and forwarded it to campaign manager. we'll see when this issue will be fixed
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:02:50 AM

I jump to higher rank and i wear avatar. and i inform you about that, but you  not included in the final calculation
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:11:19 PM

IT IS TIME  Cool

We will look into it.

we passed thursday and still no announcement when we give required information and get paid ?

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:27:26 PM

Thank you KomodoPlatform for spreadsheet.

But there is basic mistake - is not considered that, I jump to higher rank and I wear avatar. I filled form and I inform about that in the thread.

Of course i will fill up form one more time.

I have such problem too. I changed a rank and I carried an avatar. Has written the personal message too.

And this same situation here. Let's write tickets all.. Let see how long will take now to fix this..

It looks like my issue was one from the first sent to KomodoPlatform - it is almost 4 days without answer!

Do anyone get answer after filling issue form?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:32:16 PM

I was probably first who filled this form - and till now i have no answer.

When we receive information about solving the problem? Show us that you are doing anything at all! Waiting and delays do not look good ..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:38:22 PM

Fixing the spreadsheet should've been finished earlier if post checking was made regularly through the whole campaign like weekly instead of just doing it on the last minutes. That would've prevented the spammy post of most people.
Collection of the payment address should also already been collected.
I don't have anything against Komodo but delays after another delays makes a service unprofessional.
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:55:17 PM

Thanks for the update Komodo just have to be patient now sometimes there's delays and that's ok we just needed the update that you provided informing us that it's getting fixed like I said before no rush this was a great campaign thanks guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: