Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Komodo Signature and Avatar Campaign | Campaign has ended  (Read 48382 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:41:36 PM

Will KDM deployments begin today?
The forum is very immobile. Despite the fact that KDM distribution is today, I guess I am the only one curious.  Grin
Yes we are supposed to receive our KMD today but I haven't got my KMD payment yet.Has anyone here received their KMD?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

The forum is very immobile. Despite the fact that KDM distribution is today, I guess I am the only one curious.  Grin
Yes we are supposed to receive our KMD today but I haven't got my KMD payment yet.Has anyone here received their KMD?

Nope, I am haven't received yet. Waiting. I hope we don't have to request any payout from the ICO website of Komodo.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

Nope, I am haven't received yet. Waiting. I hope we don't have to request any payout from the ICO website of Komodo.

Me neither,i didnt receive anything but just wait a bit. Cool
i am sure that the KMD team will inform us and letting us know what we will do. if we need to do something... Roll Eyes Grin

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:26:48 AM

Me neither,i didnt receive anything but just wait a bit. Cool
i am sure that the KMD team will inform us and letting us know what we will do. if we need to do something... Roll Eyes Grin
They have set the last date to claim bounty on 5th February and has not updated anything yet.

Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

Hey Komodo platform can you gives us an update when we should except bounty no means to rush it's just after the delays we all been patient and now I see live trading for kmd and we have no kmd and I seen the update in the Komodo page saying except another exchange in 24-72hrs are we going to have our kmds before then?? Would like the same advantage as everyone trading
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

The spreadsheet only lists the bounties in BTC. What is the exchange rate of KMD/BTC that will be used to send KMD?
Thanks!

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:15:30 PM

When will the KDM in signature campaign be distributed. I sent a request. Do you have a certain date of publication?
Are they sent in order?

The KMDs are distributed on Jan 31st to the investors. At the same time we can also distribute the bounty.

Please do not take my speech as an attack on your project. But from the perspective, the lack of specific information destabilizing the situation.
In other words - can you give a specific date of the project?
As i remember you are talking bulls*ts around two months.. Show us what you can!!!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 07:00:11 AM

When will the KDM in signature campaign be distributed. I sent a request. Do you have a certain date of publication?
Are they sent in order?

The KMDs are distributed on Jan 31st to the investors. At the same time we can also distribute the bounty.

Please do not take my speech as an attack on your project. But from the perspective, the lack of specific information destabilizing the situation.
As i remember you are talking bulls*ts around two months.. Show us what you can!!!

If you want to get updates about the project you need to follow our Komodo bitcointalk thread or join our Slack.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

These are extremely busy days for us, we try to get these bounties paid as soon as we can. I'll update you guys about this when I know for sure when we are able to pay them: (hopefully today).

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

The spreadsheet only lists the bounties in BTC. What is the exchange rate of KMD/BTC that will be used to send KMD?
Thanks!
Here is the rate of KMD/BTC

After the ICO we calculated the exchange rate, and it is: 0.00012907 BTC/KMD, or 7747.73 KMD/BTC

-snip-
Is it okay to change my payment to BTC?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
ikm

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

Is there information about the distribution of the signature campaign?
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:03:18 AM

Are they sent in order?

If you want to get updates about the project you need to follow our Komodo bitcointalk thread or join our Slack.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

These are extremely busy days for us, we try to get these bounties paid as soon as we can. I'll update you guys about this when I know for sure when we are able to pay them: (hopefully today).
Thanks for the update.I understand you guys have lot of things to do.All we expect is a little update.
Anyway, I hope you extend the last date to claim bounty.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:49:56 PM

Let's extend the claim deadline to be 7 days from our payment. So there are two payments left

1. ASAP, both BTC and KMD
2. 7 days from that, and then this thread closes

I'm now syncing KMD chain and waiting to receive info about the KMD payments.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
temmuz

Merit: 425

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

We are waiting for you to receive information. I am especially impatient. This is my highest investment project. Do you also work for a stronger stock market entry? Or you will start after you bring the system to a stable state? Smiley
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

Let's extend the claim deadline to be 7 days from our payment. So there are two payments left

Thanks for the update Komodo will wait patiently just so excited about the release it's been a long time coming
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

We are waiting for you to receive information. I am especially impatient. This is my highest investment project. Do you also work for a stronger stock market entry? Or you will start after you bring the system to a stable state? Smiley
If you have invested in ico,you must have received your KMD by now.I think another batch will be distributed today

temmuz

Merit: 425

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:30:15 PM

Thanks for the update Komodo will wait patiently just so excited about the release it's been a long time coming

I wonder when that announcement will happen. It was too late but an acceptable situation was very demanding. It will be distributed in February, but it would be a wide time zone.
It was better to start like this.  Grin Grin
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 03:11:27 PM

Sorry for the delay everyone!

I now have the info about the KMD payout, and I will give that info to our dev who will do the payout with one click. However, he has no time today, so it will be done tomorrow.

BTC batch is also ready, and it will be paid out at the same time.

Thank you everyone for the successful campaign, the wait is now almost over.

I'll come here with an update tomorrow once we have paid the batches.

ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

I now have the info about the KMD payout, and I will give that info to our dev who will do the payout with one click. However, he has no time today, so it will be done tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to get my hands of my share of KMD  Grin
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

Excellent news. All of us were already tired of waiting this new coin. I hope your team don't fail us
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:57:48 PM

Excellent news. All of us were already tired of waiting this new coin. I hope your team don't fail us
I am sure they won't.Btw does anyone know the price of KMD?

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: