Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  
Author Topic: Komodo Signature and Avatar Campaign | Campaign has ended  (Read 48384 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:52:11 AM

How long I will wait before my balance will appear on my ICO account till now im still waiting.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:16:43 AM

How long I will wait before my balance will appear on my ICO account till now im still waiting.

The balance will never show up in the ICO account, it is not a wallet!

You will have to install Iguana, and then enter your seed there: https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

However, it is a beta release and there are some bugs (especially Windows full mode). Next release soon.

p.s. don't use 'native mode'

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

You will have to install Iguana, and then enter your seed there: https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

However, it is a beta release and there are some bugs (especially Windows full mode). Next release soon.

So since the balance on the ICO acct will never show do we just go to block explorer and just withdraw whatever number it says on there? Want to send to exchange for I can trade and accumulate more.  Just want to make sure sucks not being able to see the balance on the ICO acct
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 08:11:54 AM

So since the balance on the ICO acct will never show do we just go to block explorer and just withdraw whatever number it says on there? Want to send to exchange for I can trade and accumulate more.  Just want to make sure sucks not being able to see the balance on the ICO acct

You can monitor your balance and send payments with the Iguana app.

We now have another block explorer too: http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/blocks

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Sincere_

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:09:52 PM

So since the balance on the ICO acct will never show do we just go to block explorer and just withdraw whatever number it says on there? Want to send to exchange for I can trade and accumulate more.  Just want to make sure sucks not being able to see the balance on the ICO acct

Ok I tried to do a withdraw from Ico acct to bittrex I followed the steps to send to exchange but when getting to confirm it says 0 kmd theres no where to input balance my question is there an easy way to withdraw from Ico site straight to exchange without having to download iguana app I seen it but its not stable and everyone reporting bugs would not like to deal with that headache. And if so how to input a balance or do I just skip the balance and proceed with payout and you guys will seed the correct amount Im confused please help I seen you guys are doing another payout possible today Please let me know as I would like to be in the batch today Thanks in advance
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:49:37 PM

So since the balance on the ICO acct will never show do we just go to block explorer and just withdraw whatever number it says on there? Want to send to exchange for I can trade and accumulate more.  Just want to make sure sucks not being able to see the balance on the ICO acct

Ok I tried to do a withdraw from Ico acct to bittrex I followed the steps to send to exchange but when getting to confirm it says 0 kmd theres no where to input balance my question is there an easy way to withdraw from Ico site straight to exchange without having to download iguana app I seen it but its not stable and everyone reporting bugs would not like to deal with that headache. And if so how to input a balance or do I just skip the balance and proceed with payout and you guys will seed the correct amount Im confused please help I seen you guys are doing another payout possible today Please let me know as I would like to be in the batch today Thanks in advance

If you have no rush you can wait for our next release which will fix a lot of these bugs. It is released next week.

We have hired technical support, and best way to contact them is through our Slack channel #support. They will help you with any problems you might have.

Sincere_

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:46:31 PM

If you have no rush you can wait for our next release which will fix a lot of these bugs. It is released next week.

We have hired technical support, and best way to contact them is through our Slack channel #support. They will help you with any problems you might have.

Ok will join slack but I want to know is there anyway I can transfer from ICO to exchange
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

Ok will join slack but I want to know is there anyway I can transfer from ICO to exchange

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

How to send your KMD to your own KMD address

1) go to home page, click 'HOME'
2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
5) click 'Request payout'
6) type the seed, click 'confirm'
7) click 'send'
8 ) wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address from kpx.io)
9) after we have paid, you can open Iguana Desktop App
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app

Iguana Desktop App

Install the Iguana to send/receive Komodo. Launch Komodo in either 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode'.

Links to step by step instructions can be found from the website.

Keep in mind that the Iguana was just launched and it's status is 'public beta', thus there are some bugs. However, using your funds in 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' is safe.

For now it is not possible to generate more addresses, but when it is you will have to backup those addresses. You can always get an access to the first address that is generated with your seed, so as long as you don't generate any additional addresses all you need is the seed.

Keep in mind that the funds are not really in your wallet - they are in the blockchain. The wallet is used to monitor, send, and receive funds. Please keep in mind that with the 12 word seed anyone could access your funds and steal them, so store it somewhere safe and don't share it.

Download Iguana from from our website: https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  

Jump to: