Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:14:21 PM

I have joined the twitter campaign @famiextrem.
Only follow and 1 retweet per week is okay right?
Waiting for the ico to start  Wink
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:23:04 PM

Only follow and 1 retweet per week is okay right?
Yep Smiley
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:33:43 PM

Interested in this project..So tomorrow is the date for starting ICO?Can we have some info about the development team?
Sorry but this is my first visit in this thread.
thank you

Hope won't give Inchain team problem the way you did with ICONOMI
artatagg

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Fans Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:34:37 PM

I follow and RT from the first launching, but registration form list today
@astantoid
i am join ICO here

ttg43

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:48:45 PM

Interested in this project..So tomorrow is the date for starting ICO?Can we have some info about the development team?
thank you

details?
ttg43

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:50:11 PM

I follow and RT from the first launching, but registration form list today
@astantoid
i am join ICO here
may be Sergey can fix your status, write him PM
mike77777

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

thank you

Wowok so you think you can now extort bounties from Inchain team? With your 73 twitter accounts as you tried from Iconomi? And false accusations? Maybe you have new idea how to do it?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:04:49 PM

thank you

Wowok so you think you can now extort bounties from Inchain team? With your 73 twitter accounts as you tried from Iconomi? And false accusations? Maybe you have new idea how to do it?

He was banned as far as i know. I think Incent still can determine which is fake and which is not so wowok by now should have learned a lesson as to what not to do this time unless he doesn't want to get bounties again.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:29:58 PM

thank you
No the ICO has been postponed. It will start in 2 weeks.

On their website you can see the dev team and read a short description.
ops i just read this blog post that ico has been postponed https://medium.com/@inchain/postponing-the-start-of-our-ico-for-two-weeks-a35c92d2a272#.t9xugl6u2
But dev should update the Op about the ICO launching date.
sorry i didn't find the team info in their official blog

Sure, will do it today
Team here: http://inchain.io

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 08:21:17 PM

Guys, those of you who participate in Inchain translation bounty campaign please update slide 8 because of ICO postponed.
Source: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wowhmnu2cdmur41/AADkyg8ig36x4pI3dcpdCbnHa

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:52:57 PM

My rank increased from Jr.Member to Member.
Thanks! Smiley
Inchain.io

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:52:11 PM

Everyone is excited as usual about new ICO, but can anyone explain me in plain english what is the business case?

What is the business model?
Who are the customers?

Does anyone understand that as business model insurance is a strict statistic based business? and that for insurance to work out there has to be enough companies or private persons to pay for insurance? And on top of that the number of "issues" which has to be covered by insurance has to be pretty low considering total numbers of same insured cases?

Here we go:

In a nutshell, the concept is to cover losses if an exchange/wallet has been compromised. If someone has paid a fee, Inchain will reimburse him if the exchange is hacked and unable to recover its losses. At the same time, the platform issues tokens and offer them to investors who will be receiving coupons if the exchange/wallet is safe and sound. Otherwise, the investors in the tokens may lose a part of their investments.

Who are the customers?
Our customers are individuals who have accounts with crypto exchanges and online wallets.

Does anyone understand that as business model insurance is a strict statistic based business? and that for insurance to work out there has to be enough companies or private persons to pay for insurance? And on top of that the number of "issues" which has to be covered by insurance has to be pretty low considering total numbers of same insured cases?

We see that many people are interested in insurance, which is understandable given the number of hacks happened. According to our finmodel the concept is feasible if 5K accountholders insure their accounts.
We plan to start with serving accounts of 15-20 platforms to diversify risks. Investors in tokens(bonds) will not lose the investments unless 3 or more platforms got hacked in one year.

Feel free to make any suggestions or comments.
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:03:53 PM

sounds legit here, I follow this thread to get the latest information Cheesy

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:10:01 PM

Everyone is excited as usual about new ICO, but can anyone explain me in plain english what is the business case?

Who are the customers?

Here we go:

In a nutshell, the concept is to cover losses if an exchange/wallet has been compromised. If someone has paid a fee, Inchain will reimburse him if the exchange is hacked and unable to recover its losses. At the same time, the platform issues tokens and offer them to investors who will be receiving coupons if the exchange/wallet is safe and sound. Otherwise, the investors in the tokens may lose a part of their investments.

Who are the customers?
Our customers are individuals who have accounts with crypto exchanges and online wallets.

We see that many people are interested in insurance, which is understandable given the number of hacks happened. According to our finmodel the concept is feasible if 5K accountholders insure their accounts.
We plan to start with serving accounts of 15-20 platforms to diversify risks. Investors in tokens(bonds) will not lose the investments unless 3 or more platforms got hacked in one year.

Well it depends which exchange got hacked. Some are bigger than others.
Anyways, in order to assess these exchanges, i presume you will be hiring a team of security auditors for the platforms to assess the likeability of them getting hacked with their current security measures. How will these metrics be measured? Will Inchain be hiring fulltime platform security consultants.
Where can we see the actual maths in order to determine the profitability of this.
Are you saying that the exchanges will give its users a possibility to insure their accounts? or will the insurance be a platform owners cost?
How will the DAO know to refund the platforms? who/what are the Oracles?

Inchain.io

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:36:56 PM

Who are the customers?

Here we go:

Who are the customers?

Well it depends which exchange got hacked. Some are bigger than others.
Anyways, in order to assess these exchanges, i presume you will be hiring a team of security auditors for the platforms to assess the likeability of them getting hacked with their current security measures. How will these metrics be measured? Will Inchain be hiring fulltime platform security consultants.
Where can we see the actual maths in order to determine the profitability of this.
Are you saying that the exchanges will give its users a possibility to insure their accounts? or will the insurance be a platform owners cost?
How will the DAO know to refund the platforms? who/what are the Oracles?

Good questions.
We will develop a rating model taking into account how long an exchange has been operating, if it was hacked previously, if it provides multisig wallets, if 2F is used and so forth.
We might hire independent auditors as well.
The model is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2p42p0_z54DRzh0cmtDcGNhSEE/view
Yes, the exchanges shall cooperate with Inchain if the users wish to get insurance.
Oracles will be exchanges themselves and trusted media sources.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:34:43 AM

Guys, those of you who participate in Inchain translation bounty campaign please update slide 8 because of ICO postponed.

NP, good luck with your ico, I can't wait  Grin
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:51:30 AM

NP, good luck with your ico, I can't wait  Grin

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:24:30 AM

Hi there

few questions popped up in mind, would like to have some clarification on them

Do you have, or plan to partner with other insurance company or financial entity?
How much of deposit contract is enough insurance? Currently the banks make bets with each other to cover insurance losses.
How do you plan to handle that? Insurance policies need deep pockets

thanks
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

Hi there

Do you have, or plan to partner with other insurance company or financial entity?
How much of deposit contract is enough insurance? Currently the banks make bets with each other to cover insurance losses.

thanks

Hi! We already communicated with one world insurance company about our concept and it is interesting to them, but main their question was how it will be regulated because real Incurance is very regulated.

We will continue to attract more insurance companies to Inchain concept. I think it can be useful to all.

Because Inchain issues insurance bonds and sells them there is a risk transfer process from insured to investors. In this case, insurance fund contains enough of assets to ba able to pay insurance payments if insurance case issues. Look Inchain financial model here to better understand how it works: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2p42p0_z54DRzh0cmtDcGNhSEE

Cheers

AMBISAFE.CO
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:42:26 AM

Hi there

thanks

Hi! We already communicated with one world insurance company about our concept and it is interesting to them, but main their question was how it will be regulated because real Incurance is very regulated.

We will continue to attract more insurance companies to Inchain concept. I think it can be useful to all.

Because Inchain issues insurance bonds and sells them there is a risk transfer process from insured to investors. In this case, insurance fund contains enough of assets to ba able to pay insurance payments if insurance case issues. Look Inchain financial model here to better understand how it works: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2p42p0_z54DRzh0cmtDcGNhSEE

Cheers

I just read on ICONOMI thread that they are working on insurance something like that, my question is  are you thinking in the direction of insuring Blockchain projects in future or forming partnership with them, but I just don't know how it will play out if ICO fund got hacked the way Slockit DAO fund was hacked, I think this is another market niche you guys can explore.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: