Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:40:02 PM

Dear Inchain Investors,

- We have deployed a refund contract with balances and addresses: https://etherscan.io/address/0x27ada6ce30a2834ef2abb8590c77e9a407161981
 - We created an info page where you can get information by your sender address or email: http://www.ocolin.com/inchain.html
 - We have opened the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezZgFd4oMdNvNpaqmbYX65YplEptVo1BKnvJBHslLIBWG-_w/viewform?entry.1418345251=t////////@gmail.com

What you can do immediately:

- get the discount. It will be credited to you when completing the survey:
         - "Discount granted" will switch to true on status page.
         - "Amount to be refunded" will increase on status page.
 - Read the source code of the refund contract

What you can NOT do:
         - you can not yet withdraw Ether from the refund contract. Sry :-/

This is due to the fact that other escrow members (3 sigs needed) are not responsive. Feel free to help us bugging them Smiley

Cheers,

Kent, Helge & Johann

So who the hell are these other escrow members and how do we "bug" them to give us our money back!??! I completed the survey and there is NO DISCOUNT indicted on my account?? My email address doesn't even show up on the Refund-Lookup, yet I can still login to my Inchain account with my email address clearly showing in the account. Yet my ETH address does show up on the Refund-Lookup. This is ridiculous!!

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

i didn't receive any email about invite to the survey yet?
Nor a email to provide my ETH adress.

Btw. why is it not possible to just implement a withdraw function on your site  or at least so everyone can provide an adress to their accounts on their 2fa secured site login , rather than sending unsecure emails ?

Escrows don't trust even the developer team. They cannot take information of addresses from one party.

The Devs manipulate/modify the data of addresses and investors could be cheated. So the basic function of escrow wouldn't work in that case.
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:02:54 AM

I really do not understand, the refund of the procedures necessary to do so much trouble well... Halo, the next time to find other ICO also have to see whether the refund is convenient

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:25:56 AM

i didn't receive any email about invite to the survey yet?
Nor a email to provide my ETH adress.

Btw. why is it not possible to just implement a withdraw function on your site  or at least so everyone can provide an adress to their accounts on their 2fa secured site login , rather than sending unsecure emails ?

I ask escrow (Johann) about it. I hope he will answer soon.

AMBISAFE.CO
Full stack ICO tools & services
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:29:05 AM

When is launch
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:57:15 AM

When is launch
project is fail,no launch Cry

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:42:28 AM

Hey guys is there a bitcoin survey in regards to refund fee? plz send link, cheers

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
vthfvuuj

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:49:57 AM

DOPECOINRULES, i'm waiting bitcoin surveys too
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

Good day!
 I have made an investment in the project in inchain btc. I want to receive refund. Thank you!

Hello everyone, Sergey told me that there is some kind of confusion about how the refund of Bitcoins will happen. This only applies to BITCOIN REFUNDS.

Everyone who wanted to invest was asked to read my escrow rules before investing. Those rules contained the parts about refunds. Which means refunds have to be proven. We escrows can't possibly trust on data we receive from the devs of inchain. This would negate the whole purpose of an escrow and would put every real investor and the escrows in high risks of being scammed. Instead everyone was asked to invest with some kind of proof being possible. These are:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Those investments can be seen as proven to be invested by the person who asks for a refund when one of these ways can be shown.

Everyone who can't do that has to contact me also:
Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

As everyone would have noted already. Refunds take an immense amount of time for the escrows, which is why many escrows does not like ICO's. Escrows can't simply make it easy because the risk of being scammed is high then.

Like stated in escrow details there is a refund fee which is a minimum of 0.01BTC or the following fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

In any case, please contact my via pm about this. I will take notes of everything and let you know if something more is required. I will check those pm and emails as soon as possible.
DOPECOINRULES

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:28:24 PM

its only fair, right? why should only ETH get discount on a refund

kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:37:43 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum had different escrows. Both have different thinking and different rules.

Bitcoin escrow is a professional escrow. While Ethereum escrow doesn't usually do much escrowing. Ethereum escrow , I think, is a developer and runs some companies ( one of the company is 37coins . Com). Ethereum escrow would using the data collected in survey for his company or something like that.

So Ethereum escrow isn't losing anything. It's just like running a paid survey.
DOPECOINRULES

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:42:55 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum had different escrows. Both have different thinking and different rules.

Bitcoin escrow is a professional escrow. While Ethereum escrow doesn't usually do much escrowing. Ethereum escrow , I think, is a developer and runs some companies ( one of the company is 37coins . Com). Ethereum escrow would using the data collected in survey for his company or something like that.

So Ethereum escrow isn't losing anything. It's just like running a paid survey.
ok bro thx for your info, in that case kool, im still waiting for my bitcoin refund, is anyone else still waiting? by all accounts a guy sent sebju his exchange details and has already receieved a refund wtf is that all about?

JWH007

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:33:31 PM

Here's the latest email from Escrow:

Dear Inchain Investors,

We have created instructions how to claim your refund from the Inchain ICO: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDXhuNx6aPHvtmAP7WOCepQoY5UHLLJ94X3v-g6rGBxsGGVA/viewform?entry.2117963503=jwhooper74@gmail.com

Please familiarize yourself with the process. Investors that used exchanged to invest, please submit your refund addresses through this form.

Kent, Helge & Johann

===================

I sent my ETH to Inchain using my Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. The instructions you've provided for wallet refunds does not support Hardware Wallets. Therefore I am going to assume that I need to submit my refund request via the Exchange instrcutions you've provided. Correct?

lechatnieger

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:54:54 PM

Dear Inchain Investors,

We have created instructions how to claim your refund from the Inchain ICO: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDXhuNx6aPHvtmAP7WOCepQoY5UHLLJ94X3v-g6rGBxsGGVA/viewform?entry.2117963503=jwhooper74@gmail.com

Please familiarize yourself with the process. Investors that used exchanged to invest, please submit your refund addresses through this form.

Kent, Helge & Johann

===================

I sent my ETH to Inchain using my Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. The instructions you've provided for wallet refunds does not support Hardware Wallets. Therefore I am going to assume that I need to submit my refund request via the Exchange instrcutions you've provided. Correct?

after applying for refund as described in these instructions, the eth should be trasferred immediately or we have to wait for something?
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:03:39 PM

Dear Inchain Investors,

Kent, Helge & Johann

===================

I'm also confused about the procedures. I sent my investment through Coinbase. Is it sufficient to provide a working ETH address (in the Exchange instructions) or does it have to be a myetherwallet.com based address (perhaps because there will be some connection with a smart contract in the background)?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:15:12 PM

Took survey few hours ago and submitted the form for ETH refund. I want to know how long time it will take get back my funds to my address. I hope in future they will get succeed with next ICO.
johba

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:48:28 PM

Dear Inchain Investors,

Instructions have been sent out via email on how to claim the refund. First withdrawals have already happened.

We will keep sending Ether into the refund contract in tranches first, to make sure everything goes well.

Johann
johba

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:54:39 PM

Dear Inchain Investors,

Kent, Helge & Johann

===================

Hey JWH007,

have you noticed that your email is part of the link? I would suggest not to publish that. People will try to steal your identity and get your refund.
johba

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:33:54 PM

Took survey few hours ago and submitted the form for ETH refund.

thanks for that.

I want to know how long time it will take get back my funds to my address.

There are two things that need to happen for you to get funds back:
first: get your wallet ready to withdraw.
second: ether needs to move from escrow contract into refund contract.

ABOUT FIRST
Investors that used wallets to invest are good to go
people that used exchanges, will need to take the following additional steps:

1. Create a MyEtherWallet account, and submit account address in the refund form.
 => We will write the new address into the refund contract for the investors account. you will see it on the status page under "New Address".

2. The contract will lock the account for 24 hours, before accepting the new address.
 => We will send out an email to the account, with a link to cancel the address change within 24 hours.

3. After the 24 hour account lock passed, investors can withdraw the funds using MyEtherWallet.

ABOUT SECOND
The escrow agents will send ether over to the refund contract in tranches. When there is ether in the refund contract, it can be picked up by investors using their wallets.
A first refund has been picked up already: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8baefe78131d01285d44618967e1d6acdcacf38bfa77590235739d29b93f4c5f
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:07:11 PM

still waiting for a new project of inchain Roll Eyes

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: