Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47332 times)
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 06:51:30 AM

It looks like someone has it in for insane, namely the original trumpinsane dev, the domain has been blocked from our use. He is really acting not normal, which is insane. Smiley

Anyway, onwards, the swap continues insane will not be imprisoned in a mad mans asylum.

As the situation is not normal please now visit http://www.notnormals.com for all things insane.

I think you should pause for thought

1. Original trumpinsane dev

plus

2. Original Insane dev as a gesture

plus

3. Person who gave you all these coins

plus

4. Person letting you use his domain for no charge

plus

5. Person running 2 blockexplorers

plus

6. Person providing 4 nodes for you to connect to

I think you owe me an apology.

If it was downtime, I apologise. But you could hardly blame me considering you pulling the plug on all the rest the day before. I have  no intension to piss anyone off, but like wise I dont want the finger pointed at me like you have been. I think we owe each other an apology.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:45:56 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 10:13:17 AM by termion

I think there is no need to escalate the situation. Naturally, each of us fear that in entering the market, price of INSANE  will bring down to 3 Satoshi (Especially if the sale will be used by the reserve fund)... Therefore, we probably need an agreement between the holders of the TOP-16  ... We all want to get the normal money - particularly developers, who are working at the moment on the enthusiasm ...
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:49:01 AM

I think there is no need to escalate the situation. Naturally, each of us fear that in entering the market, price of INSANE  will bring down to 3 Satoshi (Especially if the sale will be used by the reserve fund)... Therefore, we probably need an agreement between the holders of the TOP-16  ... We all want to get the normal money - particularly developers, who are working at the moment on the enthusiasm ...
yes it should be done, so INSANE not plunge in the prices very weak

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:57:26 AM

Everyone needs to chill out, price will be fine Ive all ready sold a few of mine at 50 sats
This I would think will hit the exchange at around 100 sat then depending on who dumps etc could go up or down.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
termion

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:16:43 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 11:29:00 AM by termion

Everyone needs to chill out, price will be fine Ive all ready sold a few of mine at 50 sats
This I would think will hit the exchange at around 100 sat then depending on who dumps etc could go up or down.

I think, price must be 500 sat and above, otherwise the game is not worth the candle ... Many of us have 400000 - 500,000 coins ( I talk about TOP-16)... 100 sat = 0.4 - 0.5 BTC ( it's tears)... The developers have already spent more ... Or amount of coins should be increased to 500 million ( with the distribution of the amount of coins depending on the availability of coins on every accounts - snapshot before distribution) , or we must think about how to increase the price of INSANE ( above 500 sat ) ... 100 sat - nothing ... Dump and pump - play of TOPs ...
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:27:46 AM

maybe it depends on those who rank 16 of the holder INSANE, if they do not have a soul dumper, surely the price will be stable, or even more

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:30:57 AM

Well I'm not dumping I am in it for the long haul Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
termion

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:36:01 AM

If the price will be too low (10 sat-15 sat), I suggest that TOP-16 will  buy coins and dictate prices ... Who soap is not kept in the ass - let drained for a penny ...
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:41:35 AM

These price talks are insane.  I was thinking more of trumpcoin prices anywhere from 1.5k-20k.  Anyways, let's stop the drama, that's the same reason that killed trumpcoin.  Keep the development going and get some marketing in.  Make use of the bounty fund.  Mountaind has his concerns which are all valid, however, he did give up his position as dev.  Insane is the new normal!
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:32:24 PM

Node info page has been added :

http://crunck.tech/nodes/insane/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:41:10 PM

looks good mate

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:15:32 PM

Nice one crunck Smiley

I for one have no intension of dumping my coins, I want insane to grow and become a known and respected name in the crypto world as well as the world we live in everyday.

This is just a start, better things are coming, more ideas and and services to add value to insane.

But don't expect this to happen overnight. If there is one thing that I have learned in my time on this planet is that rushing something does it no favours and creates a weak brand behind an artificially inflated business model and social face.

If you want to make a quick profit feel free to dump your coins, I intend to buy them, if its a fair price. Not for me, i have my coins, but for promotion, just to give to people, however I see fit really.

I have around 1.2 million coins (I have not transferred mine to the new insane yet, my personal wallet is not staking on the old network)

I have personally (so far) added 100,000 to the bounty fund. and I added around 200,000 to the dice game, then some lucky/clever user had a big win, so someone done OK Smiley

I only received the same as the other initial trumpinsane users, the rest have been purchased from crypto-trade.net.

I have the bounty pot, and that is what it is a bounty pot. I can guarantee it will only be used for development or awareness purposes. Once the present instabilities are corrected I will add a page on the website listing the addresses that hold reserved funds or the like.

(having just typed that its technically incorrect) the old insane bounty pot has been sent to the eater address, the bounty size will change depending on the coin swap and extra coins that were created, so when we know, which will be after the swap ends, we will make the new bounty wallet amount public knowledge.

I was going to say more, but that will have to wait a while, duty calls.........to the bat cave...(Kid needs a lift really)
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:38:59 PM

still send to TQoEjW3d8WQhCmvTgbMj1fRqdrVsRLEqyS  to swap ?
notnormals

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

still send to TQoEjW3d8WQhCmvTgbMj1fRqdrVsRLEqyS  to swap ?

Yes send to TQoEjW3d8WQhCmvTgbMj1fRqdrVsRLEqyS
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:36:04 PM

Donations to get us listed on Yobit

We need a minimum of 0.1BTC to get listed on Yobit, I have started it by sending 0.01BTC and if 9 others do that then we can pay to get on there

Donation address:
16ckMX6oDF2ZMbtwkEJ81LPGbToAbHHKCu

Track the progress:
https://blockchain.info/address/16ckMX6oDF2ZMbtwkEJ81LPGbToAbHHKCu

I have also spoke to HEX at cryptopia but as per usual he is in a world all on his own lol

I have also asked that we get added to https://poswallet.com

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:45:04 PM

We need a minimum of 0.1BTC to get listed on Yobit, I have started it by sending 0.01BTC and if 9 others do that then we can pay to get on there

Donation address:

Track the progress:

I have also spoke to HEX at cryptopia but as per usual he is in a world all on his own lol

Thanks
Crunck

Good move! You can also ask novaexchange to list it. There is an Addcoin request. Only 250 votes to get it listed there. What will happen to the coins in crypto-trade.net?
termion

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:57:41 PM

Donation address:

Track the progress:

Thanks
Crunck

I send 0.01 ... If no one send rest 0.08 in one week, i will send rest 0.08

But I think - yobit now - so early ... We need dice site WITHOT faucet  before

10/26/2016 00:54       0.01   Send to 16ckMX6oDF2ZMbtwkEJ81LPGbToAbHHKCu
txid e86d73be05f250aea4b616d8656a21a276c3e71f46b95df06df4489e65484eaa

My - 1PhBVuph5qvv79K5hRH6fBSAA7wHR7i7Qd
termion

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:03:17 PM

TOP-16 - send 0.01 BTC ...
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:16:59 PM

I have also added a mining option here : http://crunck.tech

Scroll down to service 5

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:04:22 PM

Hello guys, been busy for weeks. Just swapped my coins for v2. Would like to cheer for cruncks and other for doing great job for the improvement of insane. Keep up the good work  Smiley

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: