Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47332 times)
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:17:20 PM

I'm also not sure if it is a kind of standard feature or an own development.

I saw it here for the first time: https://github.com/Orbitcoin/orbitcoin
lol .. I edited as you posted ... see above

lol. I see. I think it's not a good idea to mess with non standard code, we already have a perfect working wallet.

if the coin is successful, then definitely it needs to be changed to a the most modern PoS.

Orbit is clever as they have made so many changes. It is not for is, though, as it is hybrid, whereas we PoS.

We can mine up till block 14,000, but we do not have to. The network will carry itself via PoS from the beginning if premined enough (maybe 5% would do it), and that premine is left staking. With a 100% premine, you would probably not need to mine more than the genesis block and premine on block 1.

main.h (30 and 31)
static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 14000;
static const int FIRST_POS_BLOCK = 0; // PoS always on

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:20:14 PM

That was quick!

Nova has loads of markets you trade in, that could be interesting, and I believe you can request to trade against a coin.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:05:05 PM

That was quick!

Nova has loads of markets you trade in, that could be interesting, and I believe you can request to trade against a coin.

The are starting us out with 4 markets.
I really like how we got to keep the INSANE ticker without dropping a character.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_INSANE/
BTC

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_INSANE/
DOGE

https://novaexchange.com/market/ESP2_INSANE/
ESP2

https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_INSANE/
LTC

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:10:40 PM

They have rainbots that distribute free coins to the users chatting in their trollbox, and they are also doing signature campaigns.

I think they are more than happy if we give them some coins to giveaway for those promos, the man to contact is cryptotiger.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:57:42 AM

They have rainbots that distribute free coins to the users chatting in their trollbox, and they are also doing signature campaigns.

I think they are more than happy if we give them some coins to giveaway for those promos, the man to contact is cryptotiger.

That sounds worthy.

I think the "mystery dumper" is getting low on coins ... so upwards.

Are you part of development? If so, identity and visibility are two areas to tackle.

A bot  on twitter is a simple way of profiling yourself. Plus a couple of feeds running through the bot account. These very small building blocks can be crucial in building a profile. I know you can get feed data from the garden, as I had it on trumpinsane.

PS: I think the Garden Twitter meta is a bit off key. The twitter card does not seem to show an image .. or my isp is playing up yet again, not an infrequent happening.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:46:56 PM

Swap is off... soon will be great news?
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:42:08 AM

still coins in the account

http://109.169.57.125:3001/address/TQoEjW3d8WQhCmvTgbMj1fRqdrVsRLEqyS

Let's burn the surplus! Lower coin count.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 03:18:41 AM

Yeah, burning of some of the surplus could generate a little buzz.

Sounds like a plan.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:40:39 AM

Yeah, burning of some of the surplus could generate a little buzz.

Sounds like a plan.

I can make a custom burn address. Like the one on trumpinsane.

http://coinburn.com/home.html

you could even use:

iCoinBurnDotComDestroyedALLXZTpTJy

That is an off the shelf generic I generated as a free burn address., A custom one looks better, which would also be free at insane! :-)

(All those addresses are free to use, you  just need to pick the right Base58 character)
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:14:58 AM

Sound like a good, plan, I still have a swap in process for one user who has contacted me and is having issues getting them over. Once that is sorted I see no problem burning the un swapped coins.
mountaind

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:54:29 PM

Sound like a good, plan, I still have a swap in process for one user who has contacted me and is having issues getting them over. Once that is sorted I see no problem burning the un swapped coins.

Who is that? I have records of all transactions I sent; account address, tx number, date and recipient. I emailed  the top 2 again, but no replies. I notice dansus021 was last active on: October 18, 2016, 01:09:45 PM. BTCdoaA was last active: November 10, 2016, 09:08:52 AM.

Burn Address, just tested

insanecoinBURNaddressNoKeyXXcCTppE

insanecoin BURN address No Key XX cCTppE

Link

http://explorer.insanecoin.com:3001/address/insanecoinBURNaddressNoKeyXXcCTppE
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 03:21:35 PM

I made some banner sets for INSANE.

468x60 --> https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11065.msg128686#msg128686

728x90 --> https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11065.msg128687#msg128687

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 03:48:10 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 04:01:23 PM by Bittzy78

468X60 (Please feel free to right click and use the image links)

728x90 (Please feel free to right click and use the image links)

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 04:50:35 PM

Love em secco Smiley
notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 04:55:16 PM

Who is that? I have records of all transactions I sent; account address, tx number, date and recipient. I emailed  the top 2 again, but no replies. I notice dansus021 was last active on: October 18, 2016, 01:09:45 PM. BTCdoaA was last active: November 10, 2016, 09:08:52 AM.

Link

Its devnullius, wallet file is corrupt, do you know the address it was originally sent to?

I have sent numerous messages, pm's or emails. Most responded, the rest will just be burned.

Once I sort that and do a final count on the balances I will send it all off to the burn address.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 07:24:54 PM

INSANITY is spreading.... congratulations to you INSANE team... go go go and keep up the good work.

Thank you Bittzy and notnormals.

Smiley

Let's talk crypto at thecryptochat.net

-jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:24:30 PM

Link

how many coins will be burned?
notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 09:36:59 PM

Link

how many coins will be burned?

Around One million will be burned, I just need to double check on the figures, which I will also publish here and on insanecoin.com once done.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:41:13 PM

Why burned this is not better to give free ?
notnormals

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 09:43:52 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 10:18:27 PM by notnormals

Why burned this is not better to give free ?

There is a fund available for future drops, promos or bounties. This currently stands at around 6 million insane. Amount will be confirmed in the next few days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: