Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227443 times)
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

Devs, don`t reply all this shit, just do your job. Do not be distracted by the crowd of zombie peasants dancing under the windows lol  Grin
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

Devs are lazy as shit haha. I bet still asleep or shoving baguettes in their asses
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:07:33 PM

Devs, don`t reply all this shit, just do your job. Do not be distracted by the crowd of zombie peasants dancing under the windows lol  Grin

It seeme like you're in denial, maybe soon you'll realize u might bet on the wrong horse.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:06:59 PM

What the profit for invest in this project?

no, nexium is a new king of shitcoin  Tongue Roll Eyes

frankly, this is not the answer I expected Grin
eseses1989

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

What the profit for invest in this project?

no, nexium is a new king of shitcoin  Tongue Roll Eyes

frankly, this is not the answer I expected Grin

It can actually start a pumping period soon, but not as long as suspicious dumps occurs every time there's a chance.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

I still have a question that has gone unanswered in the previous pages. I need this answered by someone who is close or involved with the project.

Question: BTV, when you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?

Its one thing if someone missed my post but it is another if I actually got ignored.
As an investor that tells me something...

Hello,

Yes, I saw your question earlier and I meant to answer but got busy and other comments made it hard to see. Sorry about that.
I'm not ignoring any question, I'm trying to keep up with all the things I have to do.

So now the answer:

Yes, the plan is to create an ecosystem of games using the same token, Nexium (NxC) and the same economic features (items exchange directly from the store, cross-gaming assets etc).
The token we created has (or will have when the awaited store comes out) real functionnalities within our system. We'll use it for every transaction made in the store.

While developing Beyond the Void we are also thinking about future games, either developed by us from scratch, or published by us and developed by indie studios that we think are good.
We're not worried about the funds, what we have left of the ICO will last at the very least a couple of years.

xemer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:46:22 PM

I still have a question that has gone unanswered in the previous pages. I need this answered by someone who is close or involved with the project.

Question: BTV, when you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?

Its one thing if someone missed my post but it is another if I actually got ignored.

Hello,

Yes, I saw your question earlier and I meant to answer but got busy and other comments made it hard to see. Sorry about that.
I'm not ignoring any question, I'm trying to keep up with all the things I have to do.

So now the answer:

Yes, the plan is to create an ecosystem of games using the same token, Nexium (NxC) and the same economic features (items exchange directly from the store, cross-gaming assets etc).
The token we created has (or will have when the awaited store comes out) real functionnalities within our system. We'll use it for every transaction made in the store.

While developing Beyond the Void we are also thinking about future games, either developed by us from scratch, or published by us and developed by indie studios that we think are good.
We're not worried about the funds, what we have left of the ICO will last at the very least a couple of years.

Great news, i just wanted to know when you said that in January you are starting on marketing the game is there gonna be some big news or just normal marketing strategies?
bitcoinmaster1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:55 PM

Hello,

So now the answer:

No problem, thank you for answering.

So what will make you different from GAME(credits)?

I think part of this struggle for some is that it's not entirely clear the vision of the Nexium coin (or company). I was under the impression that the vision was to be the first game successfully using blockchain tech. But if its purpose is multistore currency under your brand, that brings up my previous question.

If that was clear to everyone, I think there might be a little less FUD or questions.
If there was an answer that makes you different, we could properly understand the role BTV plays in that.

But if everything lives and dies on the game, I think it'll be hard to keep investors happy. They need a grand vision. A vision that is beyond just a game.

I'm one that can see beyond the void of a product (<- someone please tell me they laughed at that) if there is something bigger.

I'm a holder and will continue to hold. Because even if you aren't that different from GAME(credits) as a token, your token is highly undervalued. Although the price might actually reflect the product, at least you did deliver on a product.

I would still like to know what makes you (your token) different from GAME though. Smiley
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:20:46 PM

devs are so great that they do not need promotion campaigns, they are crypto gods

now they will do another game for the next two years, money will be enough  Grin

24h Low   0.00001586   Shocked Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:02:24 PM

Nxc is up next been holding and not letting go still on bittrex doing good. It's low but had room to climb
fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:20:31 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 05:06:02 AM by fezington

Nxc is up next been holding and not letting go still on bittrex doing good. It's low but had room to climb

People have been saying this since 2000 satoshi.

On another note:

Steam stopped bitcoin payment options as the fees are too high. Very bearish signal for gamecoins to be honest.

Also from Slack:

manon 6:58 PM

yeah it's pretty dead here, I think everybody switched to Discord since there is a crypto channel there too now

6:58

good, less channels to keep an eye on

This message just shows how little the devs care about investors and community development. They acknowledge that nobody is interested in their project and they are okay with it. Nobody joined their slack for several months. Very delusional comment and a bad sign overall lol. Discord's activity is almost non existant btw.  

KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:55:53 AM

why very cheap coin   Huh

fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

why very cheap coin   Huh

Because nobody is buying and the developers are selling
eseses1989

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:12:50 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 06:33:48 AM by eseses1989

why very cheap coin   Huh

Because nobody is buying and the developers are selling

There's an impression that devs are tired of this project, and kind of thinking of giving up at this point, but maybe i'm wrong.
Also the amounts of nxc being sold are illogical! almost no one is still holding this coin, yet every couple of minutes several thousands of nxc
are being sold, and devs say they don't dump the price lol. they're using bitcoin pump as a good reason to make their forced dumps.
eseses1989

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:59:31 AM

lol two morons found each other  Grin

Your misconcern of the current situation is very strange, and maybe even questionable.
fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

lol two morons found each other  Grin

Your misconcern of the current situation is very strange, and maybe even questionable.

Do you really think everybody must rush into your stupid conclusions?
You stated the lack of progress, dev`s dump and called the project a scam. Do you really think that everyone should support you? THAT`s very questionable.

haha blind shill. you don't care about anything don't you? as long as you can play a broken game and drink liters of cheap wodka. go make another meaningless tournament with your other drinking cheeki breeki friends.
fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

You stated the lack of progress, dev`s dump and called the project a scam. Do you really think that everyone should support you? THAT`s very questionable.

haha blind shill. you don't care about anything don't you? as long as you can play a broken game and drink liters of cheap wodka. go make another meaningless tournament with your other drinking cheeki breeki friends.

lol these vodka talks show you are an elderly alcoholic are you? (do not bother your busy mouth, the answer is optional  Grin)

sorry your metaphors are too retarded for me. how does it make you feel that a kitten game using the same blockchain is way more successful than Beyond the Shit?
eseses1989

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:56 AM

lol these vodka talks show you are an elderly alcoholic are you? (do not bother your busy mouth, the answer is optional  Grin)

sorry your metaphors are too retarded for me. how does it make you feel that a kitten game using the same blockchain is way more successful than Beyond the Shit?

What kitten game?
fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:52 AM

lol these vodka talks show you are an elderly alcoholic are you? (do not bother your busy mouth, the answer is optional  Grin)

What kitten game?

google crypto kittens. people are buying shitty kitten avatars for 200 usd each. nexium shop won't even have enough revenue to cover the servers lol.
eseses1989

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

What kitten game?

google crypto kittens. people are buying shitty kitten avatars for 10.000 usd each. nexium shop won't even have enough revenue to cover the servers lol.

People are buying virtual kittens. We live in a stupid world.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: