Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

because it will be the coin of the future, and its value will only grow, thats it.

Basically this is one of the only reasons why people have been flocking around this coin and trying to earn it from anywhere possible. Traders have joined and the price fluctuations are helping them earn a lot as well. People are investing their assets into bitcoin and hoping for price increase in the next few decades so they can cash out a huge profit.

Overall its always a good investment and will continue to be so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

because it will be the coin of the future, and its value will only grow, thats it.

I find it as another alternative to investments which I was doing it earlier like investing in real estate, gold and shares. The good thing about the bitcoins is prices are very volatile so we can make profits faster here compared to trading in shares. But if people don't manage things correctly they can also lose their money fast compared to other trading.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:51:55 AM

is a good investment because you can trade it and usually have a good profit as  price every week is going up and theres a time when the  price is too high that people will sell it and you will go with the flow. You can use  for many uses in the internet the one I'm using it is purchasing donator pack on my online game.
the main advantage of the bitcoin is that you can earn it and you can invest it ..... you invest your earning it just like you are playing with it in some sense and making a lot of money.....

I agree with this! You can earn bitcoin without sweating too much! I mean, there are lots of programs here that gives free bitcoin like faucets and freebies from different gambling sites! Also, if you have skills or talents, you can also use it to gain bitcoin especially if you are really good in coding and some technical stuffs! Bitcoin is really the best!
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:57:39 PM

is a good investment because you can trade it and usually have a good profit as  price every week is going up and theres a time when the  price is too high that people will sell it and you will go with the flow. You can use  for many uses in the internet the one I'm using it is purchasing donator pack on my online game.
the main advantage of the bitcoin is that you can earn it and you can invest it ..... you invest your earning it just like you are playing with it in some sense and making a lot of money.....

I agree with this! You can earn bitcoin without sweating too much! I mean, there are lots of programs here that gives free bitcoin like faucets and freebies from different gambling sites! Also, if you have skills or talents, you can also use it to gain bitcoin especially if you are really good in coding and some technical stuffs! Bitcoin is really the best!

Faucets is a waste of time as the payouts are too low but it can be good for those who are new to the bitcoin world and don't have any other ways of earning it but if you want to earn a descent amount of bitcoins then signature campaign is the best source to earn it and you need to save your earnings for future as price is expected to rise in future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

Faucets is a waste of time as the payouts are too low but it can be good for those who are new to the bitcoin world and don't have any other ways of earning it but if you want to earn a descent amount of bitcoins then signature campaign is the best source to earn it and you need to save your earnings for future as price is expected to rise in future.
Yes, I'm agree about faucets. I have use some if them when I've just registed on this site and with my rank couldn't join some campaign. As I remember for a week on this faucets I need just 2$, which is by today's price like 4$. Now I make the same money daily with commenting.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:20:20 PM

Faucets may not be waste of time for everyone. I began my online work through faucets and i think everyone starts with the faucets.But once you move forward in bitcoin earning you realize that those faucets earning days were useless, but actually they had given you base and from there you learnt more about bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

Faucets may not be waste of time for everyone. I began my online work through faucets and i think everyone starts with the faucets.But once you move forward in bitcoin earning you realize that those faucets earning days were useless, but actually they had given you base and from there you learnt more about bitcoins.
They say that faucet are waste of time because they earned a very low amount of bitcoin on faucets when they are newbies.  Now they know the way of earning, they are suggesting the newbie that don't take faucet because you will earn to slow their . they will just teach the newbie on how to earn here in the forum or in other ways.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:36:42 PM

They say that faucet are waste of time because they earned a very low amount of bitcoin on faucets when they are newbies.  Now they know the way of earning, they are suggesting the newbie that don't take faucet because you will earn to slow their . they will just teach the newbie on how to earn here in the forum or in other ways.
Even faucets sites used to pay huge amount of santoshis in the past when bitcoin was new and price was low but now things are not the same as price is going higher and higher and there is nothing wrong in earning from faucets as even those santoshis will be more valuable in future when price will reach to the moon.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:00:21 PM

From the start i was same experience that small earnings from faucet but honestly its a bridge for me to bring me here which is you know if the bitcoin is legit or not.. until i invest bitcoin into hyip and scam until it brings me here because of scam sites..
Now we are all here because of faucet but i think not all people here are join because of faucet..  i think those faucet are big help..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

From the start i was same experience that small earnings from faucet but honestly its a bridge for me to bring me here which is you know if the bitcoin is legit or not.. until i invest bitcoin into hyip and scam until it brings me here because of scam sites..
Now we are all here because of faucet but i think not all people here are join because of faucet..  i think those faucet are big help..

Every user of bitcoins has started his journey from claiming faucets and that have motivated them to even to earn more amount of bitcoins and that led them to go for different ways of earning bitcoins so its a good help for newbies who wants to get into the bitcoin world and later on they can multiply their earnings as they spend more time and gain good knowledge about earning it in multiple ways.
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

I would not say it is totally unproductive, since there is a small profit, with no money invested. However, the time that is lost in it could be used in methods that could give much better financial returns. You could use this time in signature campaigns, for example, or you could dedicate yourself to even more productive tasks, such as design works or translations. The only thing necessary, is dedication to acquire the skills that are required for these tasks.
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

I would not say it is totally unproductive, since there is a small profit, with no money invested. However, the time that is lost in it could be used in methods that could give much better financial returns. You could use this time in signature campaigns, for example, or you could dedicate yourself to even more productive tasks, such as design works or translations. The only thing necessary, is dedication to acquire the skills that are required for these tasks.

If your electricity bill is exceeding then your payouts then it would be wise not to spend time on faucets sites and there are many other better ways of earning bitcoins but the fact is not all are aware about those methods and that is the reason they spend time on faucets and are satisfied with their earnings.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:46:02 PM

true I was also the first time using faucet to method get bitcoin. with the faucet I know you have to work hard to earn bitcoin. I think it's not wasting your time because it helpful faucet for you
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:49:44 PM

true I was also the first time using faucet to method get bitcoin. with the faucet I know you have to work hard to earn bitcoin. I think it's not wasting your time because it helpful faucet for you

Faucets are good way to start off with bitcoins and that is really good to earn it for free but over a period of time when you start developing new ways of earning bitcoins at that time you will surely not interested in spending time on faucets sites as everyone's goal is to earn more amount of bitcoins which in now not possible with faucets.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:07:25 AM

I think if the price of bitcoin is not as high as today, or it could be said bitcoin prices so low, I think the method faucet would waste energy and time, because one day you might just be able to get some mbtc only
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:10:46 AM

bitcoin is as currency and investment. bitcoin can be used for investments because the number of bitcoin demand continues to increase. so this affects price movement bitcoin. we can take advantage of this. save a lot of bitcoin and then sell it when the price is much higher.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:16:17 AM

bitcoin is as currency and investment. bitcoin can be used for investments because the number of bitcoin demand continues to increase. so this affects price movement bitcoin. we can take advantage of this. save a lot of bitcoin and then sell it when the price is much higher.

That's right the price of bitcoins will be much higher in future and that is the reason majority of people are treating it only as a investment and not as a currency but for the better and good future of bitcoins we need the circulation of coins to make it more stronger currency in future if no one will prefer to spend then I think bitcoin will become a weaker currency and that will not help bitcoin economy for sure.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

you can never find something that works as two things at the same time. right now if you have bitcoin then you have a good investment and a good currency at hand.
any other investment that you want to spend you have to liquidate first. you can't go to a shop with gold and tell the shop to cut an ounce from your gold bar and sell you something in return. but you can do that with bitcoin.

Buying the dip...
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:52:20 AM

That's right the price of bitcoins will be much higher in future and that is the reason majority of people are treating it only as a investment and not as a currency but for the better and good future of bitcoins we need the circulation of coins to make it more stronger currency in future if no one will prefer to spend then I think bitcoin will become a weaker currency and that will not help bitcoin economy for sure.
We should not allow that to happen, we need to ensure this will last for long so we will continue to be profitable with our journey. In addition, this is not only all about the income we can get from our investment but this is to give people the best experience in transacting online, it is the best online currency and should be more better in the future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

Faucets are good way to start off with bitcoins and that is really good to earn it for free but over a period of time when you start developing new ways of earning bitcoins at that time you will surely not interested in spending time on faucets sites as everyone's goal is to earn more amount of bitcoins which in now not possible with faucets.

i always telling new people which want to earn bitcoin by free by playing faucets but i will tells them too that for playing faucet, we need to be patience before our bitcoin increase. i think its still worth to play bitcoin faucet and bitcoin itself is a good investment and we can earn bitcoin by free.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: