Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 10:02:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★vDice Ethereum Blockchain Gambling★ || [ProfitContainer is Deployed]  (Read 72245 times)
redhero

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:58:27 PM

how long can we recoup our entire investment through vdice.io dividends?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhero

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

and ICO time is china Beijing time 2016-11-15 17:00, on that time , many people are on the road to home, why you choose this time to ICO?  beijing time 19:00 ~ 21:00 is good time for people to invest.
TwitchySeal

Activity: 616

https://keybase.io/twitchyseal

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:53:57 AM

You guys realize they are paying for these articles to appear legitimate/successful.

vDice isn't provably fair or decentralized - Seems like they think they can just say it over and over again and and give bull shit twisted responses when people point out the whole "the outcome and transaction are handled by third parties" argument and then it will be true.

Even if they were decentralized and provably fair , the site is crap.  Go try them out for yourselves.  It's like any other dice site, except: Instead of any multiplier from 1.01-998x you have to choose between 10%, 25% or 90% (the 50% had a bug.  They said they fixed it.  That was over 2 weeks ago.)  You will have to wait for 5-60 minutes or longer for your bet to be settled, they don't keep any logs for you or offer any verification tools, and it looks like they have a max win of around 2.5 eth.  (no investors and they a broke)   They launched on June 10th and since then have taken a whopping 7,300 bets.  5 months, 7,300 bets.  (for perspective, Primedice is averaging over 8,000 bets per minute for over 1.9 billion bets in the same period of time.)

vdice_io

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:21:16 AM

Crowdsale Golem over in 20 minutes, collecting the maximum amount of 820,000 ETH There are already 3 the fastest ICO startaps: Firstblood, SingualDTV, Golem! Rather vDice will be all the same, and maybe even faster! Who decided to participate, buy tokens in the first minute at the start!

Sure, I am expecting vDice to finish in the same manner. Most of the ICOs that are based on Ethereum are selling fast like hot cakes.
all devepoler will be have same hope that their project will be success and looks like we are pretty near to that and there are still 2 days remaining to starting ICO and i'm pretty sure vSlice token will sold out fast

Yes. Not long now.  Smiley
Thanks for your kind words and positive feedback.

vDICE.io |     √ Processed 10,000 Bets     √ Ethereum Smart Contract (Dapp)
vDICE.io|                      The Crowdsale Object: ‘vSlice’ Token
vDICE.io |     √ Ethereum blockchain       √ ‘SatoshiDICE-style’ betting game
.|
 |
 |
15th Nov
ICO Open
15th Dec
vdice_io

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:26:23 AM

how long can we recoup our entire investment through vdice.io dividends?

It depends how big you think Ethereum blockchain gambling will be.
We're the leading Ethereum blockchain gambling game. So, if you think it's got a big future...

For specific figures I would join our Slack Channel. Or email: vdiceio@gmail.com

We've got a couple of guys who can discuss those figures in really good detail for you.

All social media channels, including slack are included on the website: https://crowdsale.vdice.io

.|
 |
 |
15th Nov
ICO Open
15th Dec
vdice_io

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:27:36 AM

and ICO time is china Beijing time 2016-11-15 17:00, on that time , many people are on the road to home, why you choose this time to ICO?  beijing time 19:00 ~ 21:00 is good time for people to invest.

There is a month to buy tokens. Unless we sell out in minutes.  Wink

.|
 |
 |
15th Nov
ICO Open
15th Dec
TwitchySeal

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:34:41 AM

So looking a bit deeper into this, it seems even more concerning. My understanding is that the player will need to trust

* random.org
* cloudflare
* oraclize

As the code doesn't appear to be using random.org's sequences (?), so there's no way to check how many times random.org was asked for random numbers. It just checks that random.org gave a result. It can give any result it wants, and there's no guarantees (unlike a provably fair scheme). But worse, is this means oraclize can ask it as many times as it wants. But the TLS layer is done by cloudflare, so you also need to trust them (they can change the result if they want). There's probably no problem trusting all 3 (?!) parties, but the problem I see is if one of them cheats, it's 100% undetectable.

Now contrast this to going to a bitcoin gambling site, say PrimeDice:

* I deposit money
* I play using a proper dedicated interface, and have instant bets
* I check my results
* I withdraw

So in the vdice case, I'm trusting 3 parties who can cheat me (?) but if they do, I'll never know. And they know I'll never know.  Now contrast to PrimeDice, which you do need to trust with the amount you deposit, whoever it's impossible for them to undetectable cheat you. This provides extra incentive for them to be honest.

Anyway, I'm sure i'm missing something as AFAICT it's strictly a step down from current bitcoin gambling?   (Disclaimer: I'm very unfamiliar with ethereum and greatly dislike it, so my reading of the contract is likely totally mistaken)

I don't understand. You're saying you trust centralized more than decentralized   ?

-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:52:47 AM

So you are gonna collect about 10 000 BTC in the upcoming ICO? Well, pretty ambitious...

coinplus

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:44:03 PM

and ICO time is china Beijing time 2016-11-15 17:00, on that time , many people are on the road to home, why you choose this time to ICO?  beijing time 19:00 ~ 21:00 is good time for people to invest.
By the time, you have suggested, some other country people might be sleeping or on roads also. Is there any compulsion to buy immediately once ICO starts ? Moreover we never need to worry like only first in will get served as plenty of tokens will be available for everyone.

There is a month to buy tokens. Unless we sell out in minutes.  Wink
Getting sell out in minutes must be an historic event. If it is possible, his worries are highly meaningful  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ..Safe................................
  ..Anonymous....................
  ..Insurance against fraud.....
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:04:00 PM

So you are gonna collect about 10 000 BTC in the upcoming ICO? Well, pretty ambitious...
Is there anything wrong with that amount ? or being ambitious ? I guess ICONOMI ICO has collected more than that amount, I wish vDice to break if any record so far an altcoin has set on total funds collected through its ICO. vDice seems very much fittest for any new record too.

Getting sell out in minutes must be an historic event.
For another record ?  Cheesy
TwitchySeal

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:25:15 PM

Is there anything wrong with that amount ? or being ambitious ? I guess ICONOMI ICO has collected more than that amount, I wish vDice to break if any record so far an altcoin has set on total funds collected through their ICO. vDice seems very much fittest for any new record too.

Do you think people would magically start playing on your site if all the sudden you had a bunch of money?

Fun fact:
Satoshi dice accepted it's first bet April 12, 2012.  
After 2 months they had their first 30,000+ bet day. (June 13, 2012)
4 months after launch they accepted bet number 1,000,000 (August 15, 2012)

vdice launched on June 10th 2016.
It took them 5 months to hit bet number 7,000

Here is what vdice was saying 5+ months ago....sound familiar?
June 11, 2016 Written by vDice Admin
Zero Confirmation is Coming!
We work with Oraclize. They do such amazing work. And they love working with us. So we’re going to keep going with that relationship.

People can see. Especially the old Bitcoin people, they can see the potential. All day we get contacted by people about opportunities.

Everyone wants a piece of vDice.io. Especially with Shanghai Devcon so soon. They know all the interest from China. They know it’s coming…soon!

We didn’t think about it. We’re so focused on software. We’ll let you know.

We’ll keep having the fastest, safest, onchain oracle transactions.

We’ll keep building the best technology…for everyone. Ethereum lightning betting.

Our API…no one can believe our API. Everyone was talking about Blockcypher and their API. Then we come out with our API. People can’t believe it.

The number of developers we’ve sent our API stuff to already, just in this last 48hrs…It’s incredible. It’s so great. And all free!

We care about the software. They see that. And the network. We care about the Ethereum network. Ethereum lightning betting is coming.

Here's what vdice is delivering the day before ico:

Don't be stupid and give them your money.

PS: It's still not provably fair or decentralized.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1646783.msg16795099#msg16795099
V1saya

Activity: 378

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:19:17 PM

Few hours to go and ICO will officially start. Some interesting conversations happening lately. I am not a computer wiz so i'll just follow how it leads. So far so good for vDice. Cheers.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

CryptoBE.com - cheap and reliable block explorers

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:30:39 PM

Would we need to use an Ethereum address we own to participate?

CryptoBE   
Cheap and Reliable
Altcoin Block Explorers
     PM Me
  or 
#IRC
mybitcoin101

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:29:24 AM

Is there anything wrong with that amount ? or being ambitious ? I guess ICONOMI ICO has collected more than that amount, I wish vDice to break if any record so far an altcoin has set on total funds collected through their ICO. vDice seems very much fittest for any new record too.

Do you think people would magically start playing on your site if all the sudden you had a bunch of money?

Fun fact:
Satoshi dice accepted it's first bet April 12, 2012.  
After 2 months they had their first 30,000+ bet day. (June 13, 2012)
4 months after launch they accepted bet number 1,000,000 (August 15, 2012)

vdice launched on June 10th 2016.
It took them 5 months to hit bet number 7,000

Here is what vdice was saying 5+ months ago....sound familiar?
June 11, 2016 Written by vDice Admin
Zero Confirmation is Coming!
We work with Oraclize. They do such amazing work. And they love working with us. So we’re going to keep going with that relationship.

People can see. Especially the old Bitcoin people, they can see the potential. All day we get contacted by people about opportunities.

Everyone wants a piece of vDice.io. Especially with Shanghai Devcon so soon. They know all the interest from China. They know it’s coming…soon!

We didn’t think about it. We’re so focused on software. We’ll let you know.

We’ll keep having the fastest, safest, onchain oracle transactions.

We’ll keep building the best technology…for everyone. Ethereum lightning betting.

Our API…no one can believe our API. Everyone was talking about Blockcypher and their API. Then we come out with our API. People can’t believe it.

The number of developers we’ve sent our API stuff to already, just in this last 48hrs…It’s incredible. It’s so great. And all free!

We care about the software. They see that. And the network. We care about the Ethereum network. Ethereum lightning betting is coming.

Here's what vdice is delivering the day before ico:

Don't be stupid and give them your money.

PS: It's still not provably fair or decentralized.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1646783.msg16795099#msg16795099

dont fuckin buy in and go away.
learn business...yes, this ico will bring major revenue to the vdice gambling site due to exposure alone...
fuckin trolls
edwolf

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:35:51 AM

Any exchanges planning on adding vSlice?
TwitchySeal

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:43:55 AM

learn business...yes, this ico will bring major revenue to the vdice gambling site due to exposure only...
fuckin trolls

Nah, I'm gonna stay here and try to keep scumbags from preying on the more gullible or less experienced.

Also lol @ major revenue. 

Fun Fact: Prime-Dice has an ave of 5.4 million bets per day.  At vDices current rate that would take them ~303 years.

PS: vdice is not provably fair or decentralized
c4s7or

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:46:21 AM

learn business...yes, this ico will bring major revenue to the vdice gambling site due to exposure only...
fuckin trolls

Nah, I'm gonna stay here and try to keep scumbags from preying on the more gullible or less experienced.

Also lol @ major revenue. 

Fun Fact: Prime-Dice has an ave of 5.4 million bets per day.  At vDices current rate that would take them ~303 years.

PS: vdice is not provably fair or decentralized

Why should the amount of bets grow linear? This calculation makes no sense.
Its an speculative investement and like always you can be sure it is working. You are right with that but its nothing special in crypto  Grin
Machina_US

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:29:01 AM

the ICO is start. and is there any way to know how much the total investment ?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
YNWA2806

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:42:30 AM

Please explain the following statment that appears in the OP:

"There will be an an “early-bird” special. The Smart Contract exists with an initial token supply of 60M tokens. That is, 60M tokens will be available and distributed before the dates, through Crowdsale partners, open to any and all who wish to participate through those partners"

Was there an early sale prior to the ICO started today??

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀
...........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Tusho

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:45:42 AM

What I don't understand. I bought vdice through the crowdsale webiste. Generate wallet, send Ether, buy VDICE. But where can I see the amount of VDICE tokens i hold?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.