Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

This Ark is being manipulated to create a sell off. 

Right, sure it is... Looks like you are the manipulator. Missed out in the beginning did you? Sorry about your luck.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

Say hello to ACES (ACES: ARK Contract Execution Services),  a stepping stone towards achieving interoperability across different blockchains.

Learn more in our blog post and what is next : https://blog.ark.io/aces-ark-contract-execution-services-d6924486b8c5

Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

You can clearly see that the market was manipulated during last week. Up's and down's, and during the weekend nothing just declined, and boom all of a sudden the up's and down's are back since sunday night, with big buy and sell wall around 15-25 btc each time. Be Careful.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:32:34 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 04:51:28 PM by stealth.money

You can clearly see that the market was manipulated during last week. Up's and down's, and during the weekend nothing just declined, and boom all of a sudden the up's and down's are back since sunday night, with big buy and sell wall around 15-25 btc each time. Be Careful.

All coins/tokens are manipulated, Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin are no different but if you can't handle then don't play. Move on cheap and stupid Ark FUDster.
All your FUD about ARK is price. Buy in now or move on. Welcome to crypto, moron, manipulating the price is the name of the game. Cry all you want but Ark is keep going up!

Have you ever though about Lisk? It offer nothing at this point, their main chain is full of bugs, their Polo and Bittrex down very often. They can't even code a working wallet, no SDK after 2 years and look at their price, almost triple the price of ARK! Ark offer awesome wallet, about 10 SDK, and now ARK ACES.

CREATIVE_Life

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:11:26 PM

Say hello to ACES (ACES: ARK Contract Execution Services),  a stepping stone towards achieving interoperability across different blockchains.

Learn more in our blog post and what is next : https://blog.ark.io/aces-ark-contract-execution-services-d6924486b8c5

Shocked

ARK will be a Great Project !!!

Good luck to your team !
  Wink
zemoro

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:20:46 PM

All coins/tokens are manipulated, Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin are no different but if you can't handle then don't play. Move on cheap and stupid Ark FUDster.
All your FUD about ARK is price. Buy in now or move on. Welcome to crypto, moron, manipulating the price is the name of the game. Cry all you want but Ark is keep going up!

Have you ever though about Lisk? It offer nothing at this point, their main chain is full of bugs, their Polo and Bittrex down very often. They can't even code a working wallet, no SDK after 2 years and look at their price, almost triple the price of ARK! Ark offer awesome wallet, about 10 SDK, and now ARK ACES.

I believe in your project. Therefore, I have an investment in the ARK, the only thing that infuriates me is your site - it's ugly.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:33:10 PM

Right, sure it is... Looks like you are the manipulator. Missed out in the beginning did you? Sorry about your luck.

You are wrong buddy!  I am one of the few honest people that say things like they are.... more like the way I perceive.
Ark is in my third largest holding and have not traded it since I bought.

During the BTC sell off all coins dumped hard including ARK, but after the quick recovery ARK was not able to hold on to its gains while many sellers push the price down close the panic selling price (0.000777)  of the BTC dump.

So I concluded that some seller is pushing the price trying to create a panic dump below the 0.000777.

I am not trying to manipulate the price lower since I dont plan to trade this coin which I will hold for long term.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:26:40 PM

You are wrong buddy!  I am one of the few honest people that say things like they are....

Well, so am I and I see no more manipulation here than anywhere else including heavily manipulated stock and fund markets. Of course all markets are manipulated but, as I tried to say, should have explained it out I see, ARK is no more manipulated than the others and a lot less than most, "buddy"...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

Moon is coming guys !!!
Aces will start the Skyrocket

Now the bridge is open to ETH, it should get the price of ETH. ARK is really worth it with this project.

I think if not this then next year we will go above 100$ per coin. I am sure

Did you know Ark already have over 10 SDK working while others high cap platform have none and they're brag/hype about releasing one soon? It should be much easier for Ark to go above $100 as there are many SDK languages for people to creating sidechains connecting to Ark SmartBridge. There are endless possibility and many sidechains will be popping up for ARK soon, ACES is one, creating Eth contract using ARK.

Most don't care about ARK because the devs are arrogant bastards, that stole their code from LISK, now just bash LISK.
LISK will leave ARK and the fucks that run it in the dust in 2018.    

ARK is another 'shit coin'. 
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:01:32 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 09:16:37 AM by Vega

Most don't care about ARK because the devs are arrogant bastards, that stole their code from LISK, now just bash LISK.

Lisk shill account say whaaat? (Seriously, everyone check the post history.)
We could have an in-depth conversation about who stole what but I don't think anyone would enjoy that.
avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

Moon is coming guys !!!

Now the bridge is open to ETH, it should get the price of ETH. ARK is really worth it with this project.

Did you know Ark already have over 10 SDK working while others high cap platform have none and they're brag/hype about releasing one soon? It should be much easier for Ark to go above $100 as there are many SDK languages for people to creating sidechains connecting to Ark SmartBridge. There are endless possibility and many sidechains will be popping up for ARK soon, ACES is one, creating Eth contract using ARK.

Ha! Isn't Lisk a fork of Crypti? And Crypti was created by members of the ARK team?
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:41:43 AM

Moon is coming guys !!!

ever heard term "open source"?  Roll Eyes
btw, same analogy, Lisk stole their code from Crypti  Smiley
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

Reddit subscribers just went past 7,000! ARK thanks you all for your support!

Make sure to subscribe: https://www.reddit.com/r/arkecosystem

daskapital_delegate

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:41 PM

Hi guys,

my name is Natasha. I am applied mathematician. Until recently I have worked as a quant for one of the Big 4 audit firms in Frankfurt, Germany. I am a new ARK delegate and am currently collecting votes. Here are the outlines of my proposal:

PROPOSAL:
  • 90% profit share for voters
  • Payout every 24 hours (via semi-automatic script).
  • Capped at 1.4M votes for now. Plan is to keep our pool ranked between 15th to 25th position at all time. This should keep us in the top 51 for the foreseeable future while maintaining the high profits. When we get outside our planned position range, we will add new voters from the waiting list.
  • Min. payout: 2 Ark
  • Min. time: 24 hours

MAIN NODE:
  • PROVIDER: OVH VPS SSD
  • CPU: 1 vCore @ 2.4 GHz
  • RAM: 4 GB RAM
  • DISK: 20 GB SSD

The backup server will be setup in the next days.

Delegate name: DASKAPITAL

How to Vote or un-Vote? Click on the following link: https://blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

Everything is already set up, server is running and receiving transactions and currently serves as a relay node until it starts forging.
The payment script is also set up and ready to go. As soon as we collect enough votes, we are good to go.

Ark Slack: @daskapital
E-Mail: daskapital.delegate@gmail.com

thecompass

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

Hi all,

I just want to make a final question to make sure once and for all that I lost all my coins for good.

I can't find my passphrase. Normally that's it. I lost the coins. But I wanted to check something.

My wallet is installed in my macbook. OSX keeps track of all passwords used in each application with a tool called keychain. They're not right there for anyone to open the app and check all your passwords though. You still have to decode them using your main system password, but since my wallet is still accesible and logged in and the wallet said the password was not stored in the app itself but didn't say anything about the system, I thought maybe I could find the passphrase or at least something that could point me to it there. So far I haven't found anything, but I keep thinking if I can still enter the wallet and it needs the passphrase to let me see my coins (I checked) the passphrase has to be somewhere in my system. There has to be some record of it.

Now if someone who really knows, comes and tells me something like "you used the passphrase to enter the first time you opened the wallet and left it open, and it's just flagged as "logged in", but the passphrase is not stored anywhere in your computer" then I'll stop asking and will finally know that I lost my coins forever. It's just that I find it very hard to accept that they're lost when I can open the app, check the wallet and they're still there. Just 12 everyday words away from me. I know it's a security measure because I could just check any other account and see the number of coins it has, but this is my own wallet and the same computer I used to set it up. It should have to make a difference.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with my technological nonsense.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

I sure stayed polite...

I was trying to warn the ones that don't follow market day to day.
Yes all markets are manipulated, but ark was in a good streak, and people crying to the moon, to the moon.... And it clearly fell back.
That was my point, anything goes up this much without falling back fast. It's no fud just warnings

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

BaNgTHai

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

I dont understand what it is meant when they say that you can send ark to Ethereum. Do they mean that you will be able to exchange ark sending directly to an Ether address  or is there some sort of exchange. Or will you be able to store the data of ARK inside the EVM under a ETH address. I dont understand smartbridge
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

I sure stayed polite...

I was trying to warn the ones that don't follow market day to day.
Yes all markets are manipulated, but ark was in a good streak, and people crying to the moon, to the moon.... And it clearly fell back.
That was my point, anything goes up this much without falling back fast. It's no fud just warnings

OK, whatever you say.

galperins4

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:02:17 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just posting to see if I can scrounge up some votes so I can start forging with my new delegate. Below is a link to my proposal (so I don't waste extra space on this board) with a 92% profit share

https://forum.ark.io/topic/408/new-delegate-goose-92-share-2-devnet-fund

I'm open to any and all votes and am hoping to become one of the strongest and most reliable nodes for ARK

Thanks!
Alpha Capital

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:37:24 AM

ALPHA CAPITAL IS NOW COLLECTING 100-200K MORE VOTES NOW!
One of the highest profit paying delegates with ROI of 12%!
Everyone can vote!!
Earn big interest and profits on your ARK holdings!

Delegate name: ALPHACAPITAL

How to Vote or Un-Vote?
https://blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: