Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS]  (Read 134150 times)
NotAnExit

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

Deposits / Withdraws, and trades are open at these exchanges for version Ember Wallet v1.1.5.6...
https://c-patex.com
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EMB_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EMB_LTC

1). Into the console of your current wallet version, type dumpwallet dump.txt.
2). Backup all files
3). Install New Wallet
4). Now delete wallet.dat file (make sure you have a backup)
5). Delete peers.dat file ( new wallet auto connects )
5). Place dump.txt file in same wallet folder where QT is.
6). Launch wallet - it creates new wallet.dat
7). On console type importwallet dump.txt
Cool. Backup new wallet.dat
I then ran V1.1.5.6 Imported text file to this version
https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Ember/releases/tag/1.1.5.6

I have 52 connections
ember.conf
rpcuser=PickSomething
rpcpassword=LifeIsLove
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=10024
rpcport=10022
server=1
listen=1
addnode=121.140.5.158:10024
addnode=84.41.45.234:10024    # GOOD
addnode=5.189.169.61:10024    # GOOD
addnode=107.173.250.219:10024   # GOOD
addnode=108.51.60.191:10024     # GOOD
addnode=114.142.34.244:10024    # GOOD
addnode=192.222.192.108:10024     # GOOD
addnode=200.2.182.167:10024      # GOOD
addnode=213.202.38.209:10024     # GOOD
addnode=41.57.17.112:10024   # GOOD
addnode=45.76.56.197:10024  # GOOD
addnode=73.225.236.209:10024  # GOOD
addnode=2600:1700:8150:aa70:2d4d:5942:2a55:f6f2   # GOOD

Market is starting to move. Most volume being traded in Cryptopia doge market right now is Ember. I recently acquired close to 1 Billion. Very cheap right now. No idea where the market will go, but I'm happy to give it a try !
jt42

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

EMBERCOIN PRE-SWAP ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen, the bright future of Atheneum is upon us.  The last twelve months have been full of ups and downs.  But, your commitment and patience has been well worth it. On behalf of the Atheneum Team I am very happy to announce some very exciting news regarding details for the swap of your old Embercoins for your newly minted and shiny Atheneum Coins.

Please follow developments on our Discord channel!  https://discord.gg/NwqDppH

What version of the Embercoin wallet supports the swap?
   Version 1.1.5.6 supports the swap, available here: https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Ember/releases

When is the swap?  Soon. Very soon.  Developers are finishing minor wallet cosmetics and are close to completing cross-chain development.  They are working feverishly to get this done ASAP.

How long will I have to swap my Embercoins for Atheneum?
   The Swap is for 30 days. During the first two weeks, the rate is dynamic based on EMB supply / 25M. Redistribution bonus and other AEM allocations are made at the close of swap.

Week 1 swap = swappers get 100% of redistribution bonus
Week 2 swap = swappers get 50% of redistribution bonus
Week 3-4 swap =  no redistribution bonus, swap rate static to 350k to 1
all swap closes after 30 days - no exceptions.

So what’s the take away here?  Swap early for maximum value!
How will AEM be distributed?

The swap is really just the beginning of the Atheneum Project.  In order for Atheneum to fulfill its use-case as the world’s first ever Decentralized Autonomous Learning Organization (DALO), funds will need to be reinvested into the project.  One of the core values of this project is transparency.  In the spirit of transparency, below is a list of not only how EMB holders will be swapped to AEM but also how the remaining funds will initially be allocated after the swap:

The swap distribution consists of both dynamic and static values:
    - Immediate AEM Distribution (Dynamic)
    - Leftover AEM Redistribution (Dynamic)
    - Exchange Treasury (Static)
    - Marketing Treasury (Static)
    - Team Compensation (Static)
    - Donator Appreciation (Static)
    - Developer Bonus (Static)

Immediate AEM Distribution:
Amount: Dynamic
This value is created from swap participation and is determined by the swap rate corresponding to the week you submit your holdings.

Leftover AEM Redistribution:
Amount: Dynamic
We find it highly unlikely that we will see a 100% swap participation. As a way of saying thank you for supporting Atheneum, participators who swapped in Week 1 and Week 2 will be sent bonus AEM according to their holdings percentage after the swap finishes. This bonus will dynamically scale with swap participation and how much you receive depends on the time of participation. The total Leftover is calculated as: 25 Million minus Static Amounts minus Total Swap Participation.

Exchange Treasury:
Amount: 2,000,000
Holdings set aside for exchange listings is crucial to growing our reach and exposure by specifically targeting successful, high-volume exchanges.

Marketing Treasury:
Amount: 1,000,000
Our team will allocate AEM for airdrops, bounties, faucets, campaigns, and other marketing ventures.

Team Compensation:
Amount: 460,000
Many community members have placed a lot of time, effort, and funds to see this swap through and so will be reward for their time.

Donator Appreciation:
Amount: 41,466
To those who believed in this project by donating toward development, we will be gifting AEM back to you.

Developer Bonus:
Amount: 20,000
Last, but not least, we are very thankful for our developer's work. As a big thank you to them, we are giving them a bonus.

Here is an example to explain the swap math:
John Smith has 1 Billion EMB. If John swapped at today's swap rate of 317,408:1, he would have received 3,150.52 AEM. At the end of swap, the team sends out bonus redistribution. If there is 57% total participation, John's bonus would be:
- If he swapped in Week 1 (100% bonus): 1,621.43 AEM, an equivalent of 209,558:1 swap ratio
- If he swapped in Week 2 (50% bonus): 810.71 AEM, an equivalent of 252,447:1 swap ratio
- No bonus after Week 2
Deamonxaa
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Zarbit Official Team South African – Starting Small – Long Term Project

Discord : https://discord.gg/Yjh4aVK
All Swaps can be done over Discord – With full transparency on the project on discord

Offering Voluntary Swap for Ember Coin Users.

I would like to extend my current active currency to allow a swap before the Ember coin wallet fails. The swap is purely to be used to generate funds for exchange listings with very active development on my side on not going anywhere soon. Current group is small however i would like put to end to most dead projects and scam projects.This coin still have a long way to go but i'm actively working on it see bitcointalk below . 

Swap Value -  EMBER 200 000 to ZRB 1.00
All Swaps can be done over Discord – With full transparency on the project on discord

Funds Allocated 50000ZRB MAX

The swap will end 2018-11-31

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048361.0
Zarbit Wallet Address

https://github.com/ProfProfcompile/zarbit/releases
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Swap at Cryptopia automatic, Cryptopia support the Swap?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Nova Exchange will open its doors again on Monday the 3rd of December!
We will hit the ground running.

Want to list with us? NOW is the time to get a good deal! Fill out the listing request form HERE  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRNwypA-6DiWqsX4-VuWYKdM0mMyL8COUuvQoqkm1AaVA45Q/viewform

Or get in touch with our Coinmaster on coinmaster@novaexchange.com

Do you want to work with us? Apply to become a Listing Agent. HERE. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrgrbJ2J3Z8Bjijz3ks7TbtYKuKADUJyEnRP8xxDHt63Bcsg/viewform

We are very excited to be back!
Team Nova
#novaisback

GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

Swap at Cryptopia automatic, Cryptopia support the Swap?

No, cryptopia doesn't support the swap, and there wallet is currently offline..
Easteregg69

Activity: 1457
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Scam exchange!

Nova you said. And C-patex.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
edydan

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Finally! a date of swap is set on Januari 7th 2019 at 6pm UTC!

Update your ember wallet to 1.1.5.6 or go to http://stakecube.net for supported swap.

FYI Stakeunited will delist EMB on December 16th 2018.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:25:23 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 09:42:46 AM by Buchi-88

Update your ember wallet to 1.1.5.6 or go to http://stakecube.net for supported swap.

Where can i ind the Source for the new wallet?

This the newest: https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Ember

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
warrior007

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

I want remove my embercoin from cryptopia.can i find a web wallet for ember?!
ujjawalpatel

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I want remove my embercoin from cryptopia.can i find a web wallet for ember?!

go check on first page
ram147

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

I receive this from Cryptopia: "As of today (21 December 2018), EMB has been put into delisting and will be fully delisted on 21 January 2019."

scoobysportD

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

I also got the notification from Cryptopia about delisting.

Hadn't heard about the swap earlier.. Now once again cryptopia is not relisting/swapping a coin and just dusts everything. More money for cryptopia... I can't even transfer my embercoins from cryptopia now. They've blocked it.
onnaj1000

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Where can i download the latest windows wallet? I'm now running wallet 1.0.1.0.

How can i sync the wallet, is that something i have to do through the debug console?

Thanks!
JavaScrypt

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

I also got the notification from Cryptopia about delisting.

Hadn't heard about the swap earlier.. Now once again cryptopia is not relisting/swapping a coin and just dusts everything. More money for cryptopia... I can't even transfer my embercoins from cryptopia now. They've blocked it.

Because they delist (steal) your coins.
B.T20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

EMBER COIN is a total scam coin Angry they have partners like StakeUnited and Cryptopia. specially StakeUnited, they delisted Ember and give a short period time to the coin holders to withdraw their coins and if anyone couldn't get their notice in that short time, they stolen all their coins without any shame. and if the poor victims claims their coins they would block them from all their platforms Angry  they are very professional scammers  they delisted this coin in SU and Cryptopia in order to steal our coins and after sometimes passing and when they ignored the complains of all the victims, they would relist this shitty coin in another exchange and would sell our stolen coins. I can not believe they could steal all our coins and could get away with their crimes so easily.

at beginning of the work of Stake United , Ember team has told all the users in discord that the Stake United is a good site and even they would support the swap. so we trusted their saying and put our coins there since their shitty wallet never worked properly and now they abused our trust in them by supporting the Stake United for stealing our coins.

the SU even didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing of our coins they give us less than a month which is not a fair timing at all since we thought they would take care of swapping and never would have seen this coming and we were busy with our real life just for a short period of time and when we come to check just saw to our surprises they have abused our absent and stolen all our coins. like what would have be if they hold our coins little bit longer, I would understand if they have stopped staking but zeroing our balance is totally inequity.

we as victims have no place to speak out about the injustices they have done to us. this is not fair at all...

this shitty coin they first conned too many ppl and run away with their coins and now they changed the name of the coin to Atheneum to con more ppl under a different name.

hope they pay for their conning plans so badly one day.
Bitmxittz

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

List coin at lowest listing fees to BitmxittzEx.

Easy and quick listing, no delisting policy, low trade fees, More markets/features in future.

https://bitmxittz.com/add_coin

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

EMBER COIN is a total scam coin Angry they have partners like StakeUnited and Cryptopia. specially StakeUnited, they delisted Ember and give a short period time to the coin holders to withdraw their coins and if anyone couldn't get their notice in that short time, they stolen all their coins without any shame. and if the poor victims claims their coins they would block them from all their platforms Angry  they are very professional scammers  they delisted this coin in SU and Cryptopia in order to steal our coins and after sometimes passing and when they ignored the complains of all the victims, they would relist this shitty coin in another exchange and would sell our stolen coins. I can not believe they could steal all our coins and could get away with their crimes so easily.

at beginning of the work of Stake United , Ember team has told all the users in discord that the Stake United is a good site and even they would support the swap. so we trusted their saying and put our coins there since their shitty wallet never worked properly and now they abused our trust in them by supporting the Stake United for stealing our coins.

the SU even didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing of our coins they give us less than a month which is not a fair timing at all since we thought they would take care of swapping and never would have seen this coming and we were busy with our real life just for a short period of time and when we come to check just saw to our surprises they have abused our absent and stolen all our coins. like what would have be if they hold our coins little bit longer, I would understand if they have stopped staking but zeroing our balance is totally inequity.

we as victims have no place to speak out about the injustices they have done to us. this is not fair at all...

this shitty coin they first conned too many ppl and run away with their coins and now they changed the name of the coin to Atheneum to con more ppl under a different name.

Delisting a coin is ok as it is right of the exchange to list / delist any coin based upon the volume and performance of the coin but if exchange does not give time to people who hold the coins to withdraw them or just disable the withdraw, which means that the exchange is doing the scam as they may sell our coins later to another exchanges which this coin is listed.

B.T20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Delisting a coin is ok as it is right of the exchange to list / delist any coin based upon the volume and performance of the coin but if exchange does not give time to people who hold the coins to withdraw them or just disable the withdraw, which means that the exchange is doing the scam as they may sell our coins later to another exchanges which this coin is listed.

yes that is exactly what im talking about, they gave only 2 weeks for withdraw which is crazy short time for such a things!!!
I had too much of this coin and I have opened many tickets in their site to give me back my coins but no respond from them what so over.
yes I know sometimes coins might get deliseted depending to their workability, so I do understand if they canceled the staking of those coins but not zeroing our balance that much fast without giving us a proper time to get the news and withdraw our coins. even cryptopia has given 1 month due time for the withdraw of the delisted coins which i don't think it is still enough timing but yet it is much better than StakeUnited.
its clear that from the beginning they had it all this stealing plan in mind hence they give us such unacceptable due time and now they can sell our stolen coins later on in somewhere else and we can not do anything about it.
edydan

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

Looks like Stakeunited is closing their business on januari 9th 2019.... anyone know if its true or not?

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: