Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39581 times)
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:59:27 PM

Nah, not too bad at all.  Of course I've had a job for the past few years so I don't know if the labor market is tight.  But it definitely isn't as bad as it was, say, in 2010.  Unemployment was ridiculous.   And right now inflation in the US isn't that high.

Same here, the economy is, slowly, growing. nothing big though, but yet it is growing. While it is very dependant on the other countries for it's growth. Like the US. They got a very big impact on every economy in the world. And i don't think a thing can pas sby and we don't notice it. Same applies for china. If they stop consuming a lot of countries in the worlld will eventually get into financial problems.
Especially China, this is a country can effect the economy of any countries in Asia. You can see almost country use the product from China instead of the product from these countries because the price of products from China always lower than the price of other products from other source of countries. Cheap price and useful for demand of user, that is interesting point of products from China.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:51:41 PM

It's not too bad at all but it's not good too. Price of goods are going up, with normal salary, you will buy less goods than in the past. In my country , inflation is the main reason cause of the slow economy and looks like the goverment can't do much about it.

magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:05:52 PM

Not really. Our country is in a progressive state. We are one of the developing country, though unemployment rate is high, but our government is doing their best to offer a job to lessen the unemployment rate. But one thing that I do not want in here is many professional and non-professionals are going abroad instead of working here.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:09 PM

The economy of my country was really bad,very small wages,not enough to buy gadgets or cars even buying you own house only enough for your daily needs and it really sucks,also alot of unemployed but im so thankful that their is bitcoin because it really helps alot of people when it come to financial.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:02:53 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Nowadays, I think the situation in our economy in our country is not very bad. The government who ruled in our country now is trying everything he can do to make a change in our economy growth though there are a lot of organizations who always make things complicated for our government to solve because of jealousy and personal matters. But overall, our economy as of now is growing a little bit than before.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:41:29 AM

For more than 3 years economic growth in my country is not more than 5% per year, whereas inflation is more than 6% per year, it certainly makes the industry difficult to survive so many companies are closed.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:14:41 AM

I think good and there is an increase in prosperity, economic factors deteriorate due to corruption and now my country seriously overcome corruption by giving severe punishment.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

Perhaps for now the economy in my country is experiencing an increasing development after a decade of financial crisis is so difficult, but for the time being has not been fulfilled enough work facilities and still high levels of unemployment that occurred today. Perhaps this should be a thought serious for the government to cope with unemployment scattered in various cities
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:08:24 AM

For more than 3 years economic growth in my country is not more than 5% per year, whereas inflation is more than 6% per year, it certainly makes the industry difficult to survive so many companies are closed.
This industrial problem also rise in my country due to over load-shedding. Government unable to provide sufficient amount of electricity to industries that is why they are in loss so that country's economy. And bitcoin only benefits those who have their interest in it and sweat to get it.

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

I live in the Philippines and our country is booming since our beloved President Duterte becomes our leader, I know I can't feel it yet but our infrastructure and economy starting to grow, special when Japan and China starting to lend us a large capital. maybe 3 more years and our country will be going to become one of the tiger countries here in Asia like Singapore and other rich countries, I hope federalism will be implemented in our country to create more jobs and investments we believe that our country will grow because we believe in our leader.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:51:56 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 07:45:31 AM by Edrian

Back then, the economy of my country was really good. It used to be 1$ = 2PHP in my country. But now, 1$ = ~45$. It is because of all those corrupt governments that handled our country. Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President. It has just been 100 days and there's a lot of changes and all of them are positive, and that includes the economy.

Yes, will wait till the federalism was approved maybe 3 more years and our country will be a part of tiger countries in, Asia.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:19:54 AM

economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

Nah, not too bad at all.  Of course I've had a job for the past few years so I don't know if the labor market is tight.  But it definitely isn't as bad as it was, say, in 2010.  Unemployment was ridiculous.   And right now inflation in the US isn't that high.

Same here, the economy is, slowly, growing. nothing big though, but yet it is growing. While it is very dependant on the other countries for it's growth. Like the US. They got a very big impact on every economy in the world. And i don't think a thing can pas sby and we don't notice it. Same applies for china. If they stop consuming a lot of countries in the worlld will eventually get into financial problems.
Especially China, this is a country can effect the economy of any countries in Asia. You can see almost country use the product from China instead of the product from these countries because the price of products from China always lower than the price of other products from other source of countries. Cheap price and useful for demand of user, that is interesting point of products from China.
That’s good to hear mate that your region is moving toward progress and if bitcoin has been adapted there this progress will be even doubled in two or three year bitcoin is the economy booster and it has potential to give a lot to its regions and more of it in my country bitcoin is used in large amount and it feels good to live in such economically stabilized country where everything is up to date and developed.
awrinkleintime

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:27:40 PM

Within our country, the economic situation is very bad, because the state does not worry about its people at all and the budget money is utilized not for its meant objective. Well that there is the web and digital foreign currencies that help to earn.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:24 PM

The economic situation in every country is bad. All currencies have to base their value off of the US dollar and the USD is increasingly being seen as money of the past. More and more people are converting their FIAT money into BTC and are enjoying yearly gains from it because the dollar continues to fail as it has to. This is what happens when you create fake debt.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:21:37 PM

The economic situation in every country is bad. All currencies have to base their value off of the US dollar and the USD is increasingly being seen as money of the past. More and more people are converting their FIAT money into BTC and are enjoying yearly gains from it because the dollar continues to fail as it has to. This is what happens when you create fake debt.

Yes, the economic situation in every country keeps getting worse than before and so i will say even though we are better than others it doesn't mean we haven't depreciated in growth over the past five years  and that's how the system has been designed to function.
AwesomeHoney

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:42:02 PM

The economic climate scenario in my nation is extremely poor and our government have given it name recession telling us they're battling corruption within the program in order to grant us a much better long term.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:02:28 AM

economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:04 AM

Maybe it is not bad.But there things and problem on the country that the government cannot solved.The unemployment rate,overpopulation and corruption.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
CykaByIat

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:40:01 PM

Financial problems end up part of a number of nations on the planet, particularly developing nations. Within my country also face this issue, however i could be grateful now since it slowly started to conquer in couple of recent years thanks to the support from the federal government. so, little by little the economical issues within my nation began to overcome. Particularly with the existence of bitcoin, its like a fresh wind which brings excellent impact towards the financial improvement for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: