Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39587 times)
Carcass1989

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:10:34 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:22:31 AM by Carcass1989

Well.. Wages too small, high unemployment. In every country around the world that is problem. Maybe not in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, USA... But  maybe? I'm from Serbia (Ex Yugoslavia) and situation there is just ok. - Just ok for our standard. ( In the past was be better...)  But there seems to be no better than that.   Huh Grin And... But for individuals person here, the standard of living is good. These are politicians.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakukang

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

Unemployment,overpopulation,discussion about peace,wages,crimes.Maybe it just enough to give my life a colorful life.And the economy does not really affect ordinary people like me.Just make the wages a little bit higher and bring goods prices lower so that we can survive to live.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

My countries economy is so bad that we are experiencing recession at present and with this you want to think of all the happenings in my country at present. Experiencing absolute poverty is  quite in number of some households

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:11:52 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

i think poverty,corruption,and being greedy with power was the most main reason why our economy is not that good in ph....unemployment was getting higher,low salary high expenses.just hoping that the recent administration will take part even just to ease the situation.and im waiting for that moment.
- The economy of my country is similar to that of your country, people working for the government, especially the police, they are people who regularly participate in money laundering, corruption, they do not care about the people, in their eyes only money and money, live and die of others, they do not care. The government does not make any good policies for the country, they always look for ways to tax with the goal of making a lot of money, that money will fall into their wallet, they do not bring that money to build and help the country, I believe that sooner or later the country will be destroyed by them, I just expect to earn enough money and take my family abroad looking for new life, without any hope in this country.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:34:01 PM

not that bad actually it seems like bad because of the corruption going on in the government.. because when we say good or better situation economy that means theres no one wants to go abroad just to find a better paid job.. and all the jobs requires no age.but then  all the middle class and up just get the benefits of better economy while Us in lower class did not even feel a bit..
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:30 AM

for now the situation in my country is very conducive, good politics, socioeconomic and other, economic growth there is no significant fluctuation, but also do not suffer a very worried lenurunan, so I judge for now my country is safe under control
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:21:42 AM

In every country there is the possibility to have their crisis, has it's own ups  and downs. The only thing we can do for our country is to help and contribute goodness and unity with respect, for the well developed and for the success of our own country.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:32:53 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I think our economy here in the Philippines is not that really bad.our country is improving the technologies transportation works and even our leaders are improved.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:00 AM

In our country nowadays there are still many unemployed, moreover there are many who can not study in our country because of poverty, other than young people cannot afford to study many live in the street. Corruption is also a problem in our country It would be a good idea for government funds to help the poor but its not happening because before they even came to them the fund is divided separately of greedy government officials.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:48:45 AM

At present condition economy in my country is in a worst condition, created lot of chaos in economy downfall of GDP, unemployment  problems, business downfall especially for small and medium scale sectors in industries.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:28:34 AM

Our economy situation here in our country is not bad at all. We still have enough and our economic growth is good. Though there are times that the equivalent of dollar in our currency is big but I know that it is not permanent and there's come a time that our currency is not too small compared to dollar. I hope that someday our economy will recover just like before the year of 20s.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:08:55 AM

Almost 10 years there has been no economic improvement in my country, infrastructure development for several years has made the foreign debt bigger and cause the government to abolish the subsidy.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:09:27 AM

Almost 10 years there has been no economic improvement in my country, infrastructure development for several years has made the foreign debt bigger and cause the government to abolish the subsidy.

That means the economy of your country is not healthy. Your government should have a contingency plan since before that crisis would happen, the government already know. If they can't/don't prepare for it, it's either there are lapses in the way your government is managing your country's finances. It is possible that they inherit it from the previous leaders or your country suffer major disasters or worst a civil war.

SemvakDedelduel

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:25:31 AM

I can say yes, my government is doing to much corruption. It make my local currency weak against dollar. Every day, when i see my local news, people in the government always fight each other.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:23 AM

The economy in my country is bad. Yes. First, the number of unemployed people is high and it is continously growing while having a a very low wages, moreover there are many person who can't afford to study because of the poverty, which is might help the economy to grow.  Second, the corruption, all of the country are experiencing this. Instead of having fund for the people who badly need it, they invest it in not so important occassion. But, it will change if we cooperate in each other, and if we have unity.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

The economy in my country is bad. Yes. First, the number of unemployed people is high and it is continously growing while having a a very low wages, moreover there are many person who can't afford to study because of the poverty, which is might help the economy to grow.  Second, the corruption, all of the country are experiencing this. Instead of having fund for the people who badly need it, they invest it in not so important occassion. But, it will change if we cooperate in each other, and if we have unity.

my country is also a lot of unemployment is very much, because the job is very minimal, and sometimes a company that is sought after people have experience and education is also quite high. let alone government officials in my country there must be a corrupt state money. yes that's the condition of my country, bad enough.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:35:45 PM

economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Well these are some unfortunate things are happening in our country and its going to badly effect economy and same there are a lot of are jobless as well so in this kind of situation bitcoins going to play a role and its make a lot of people with jobs so I think bitcoin will survive in our country forever and I will must say thanks to bitcoin.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

Im my country the situation of economy is the same problem of unemployed people. Low rage of salaries also more currap people in my government .this is why many people are supper for not enough good benefits .i hope some other people unemployed is known this kind of opportunity using bitcoin to fulfill their needs.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

The economic rate is our country is bad. Yes, you read it right. Every country experiencing crisis that's causes economic rate to fall. Example, the number of unemployed people are higher than the employed one and also having a low wages . Another, the corrupt officials that always took advantage of having that position. And I think bitcoin is made to change it to a good economy. Bitcoin has its own capability to make the world better.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

my country is also a lot of unemployment is very much, because the job is very minimal, and sometimes a company that is sought after people have experience and education is also quite high. let alone government officials in my country there must be a corrupt state money. yes that's the condition of my country, bad enough.

Almost all the countries I see have economic problems with no job vacancies in their country. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: