Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:45:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39595 times)
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:50:31 PM

The economy situation in the whole world is getting worst and worst , but what makes it different between the third world and the others is the way people think , you see many people in developed countries think about the future like using bitcoin for example to make lives easier and to make money flow faster , and in developing countries people don't even know what bitcoin is and they don't even bother know what it is because they either don't  have the money for it or they are too lazy to work for it.
Or because they don't either have the required knowledge or the proper tools/equipments to obtain that knowledge.
Or because there is no news about bitcoin so that they know of its existence.
Or because they have too much work to suffice/fulfill their daily life's needs and requirements.

If people (in developing countries) had known what bitcoin brings to the table, they would have probably sought it long time ago.

Yeah, just learned about this month and only because someone I know told me. Had I known this years ago I might have saved up for it, now it cost twice the average salary here.

They keep saying that my country currently have the highest growth rate in Asia. Duh, we're not feeling it. More likely that growth is huge because we've been so behind to begin with.
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:50:36 PM

How can you call a situation where the largest bank of the country in which the customer has half the population, has become a national because of political movements. Truth be honest, I no longer trust the state banks than commercial. More than once there is a decline of the commercial bank. A public stand.
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:09:04 PM

The economy situation in the whole world is getting worst and worst , but what makes it different between the third world and the others is the way people think , you see many people in developed countries think about the future like using bitcoin for example to make lives easier and to make money flow faster , and in developing countries people don't even know what bitcoin is and they don't even bother know what it is because they either don't  have the money for it or they are too lazy to work for it.
Or because they don't either have the required knowledge or the proper tools/equipments to obtain that knowledge.
Or because they have too much work to suffice/fulfill their daily life's needs and requirements.

If people (in developing countries) had known what bitcoin brings to the table, they would have probably sought it long time ago.

Yeah, just learned about this month and only because someone I know told me. Had I known this years ago I might have saved up for it, now it cost twice the average salary here.

They keep saying that my country currently have the highest growth rate in Asia. Duh, we're not feeling it. More likely that growth is huge because we've been so behind to begin with.
It is very difficult to talk about the economic situation in the countries of Asia, especially when the country sells gas and oil, and the people of this country, do not have basic things for a normal life.
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:29:47 PM

On the economic situation is very often influenced by politics and international partners. If one government takes loans from the IMF gives him something else. And in turn, the IMF demands that any activities that do not fit with the best hand for the people and citizens of this country.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:54:08 PM

Ordinary people can not bitcoin. Even if patients know about opportunities and even good quality cryptocurrency, in some countries imposed a ban on the use of bitcoin. Thus, the economic situation will be glowing and power losses avoided because of the use of bitcoin.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:14:07 PM

I can describe a little bit what the situation in my country. Economics is probably long gone. The average salary of about $ 200 per month. If you calculate how much to spend on heating this winter, so not enough for the two salaries. And still need to eat and dress. After all, winter is on the street. But it is said that the banks have adopted blockchain. I do not know what will happen, but I want to improve the stability and quality of life.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:41:13 PM

I'm venezuelan, so of course it is
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:34:44 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

In my country later this year ecominya instead continue to increase. due to the many foreigners who work in my country this might be a positive impact in the future. I hope my country ekominya stable

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:45:09 AM

In our country, the news says that the economic status of the country is improving but that economic growth is yet to be felt by the common people. Mininum wage is still below living standards and umemployment is still high. If there is really economic growth, it may still be years before common people feel the effects of it.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:45:34 PM

In our country, the news says that the economic status of the country is improving but that economic growth is yet to be felt by the common people. Mininum wage is still below living standards and umemployment is still high. If there is really economic growth, it may still be years before common people feel the effects of it.
The news won’t tell you anything, even if the economy situation is bad they won’t bring it up, all of that is because of political situations, some countries have a good economy because of the geopolitical situation are in so for example, countries in the middle east and north Africa have their economy fucked up because of wars and conflicts there.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:23:00 AM

Economy situation here in our country is bad even if the news say that it is improving. The improvement it has is not being felt by the citizens, since the government sometimes spend too much on projects and sometimes they are spending too much on it, like the budget spent on it is more than what it really cost. Also, the unemployment rate here is not that high but many so the situation in our country is that it is bad but not that bad.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:59:33 PM

On the economic situation is very often influenced by politics and international partners. If one government takes loans from the IMF gives him something else. And in turn, the IMF demands that any activities that do not fit with the best hand for the people and citizens of this country.
and same is the situation in our state. in our country the economic conditions are really effecting by the politics, when a new government come in power and form the government they stop all the projects of the previous government and start their own so as to get the favour of the people.
praboso96

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:54:21 PM

The news won’t tell you anything, even if the economy situation is bad they won’t bring it up, all of that is because of political situations, some countries have a good economy because of the geopolitical situation are in so for example, countries in the middle east and north Africa have their economy fucked up because of wars and conflicts there.

that's for sure, the louder and obtrusive media talk about the improvement of the economic situation, the more is actually worse things get. Therefore, we must look at other factors - unemployment, rising prices, rising wages ...
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:24:01 PM

Despite the fact that the minimum wage has risen, changed at the same time, and for the worse, spending increased. The situation in the country is not stable nazvёsh. But how can all this change do not know.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:06:05 PM

I live in the EU and it's getting worse every year. Media are flooding people with fake positive news, like "our budget for this year is looking great and unemployment has decreased," while in reality nothing changes for the better. The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer and immigrants are killing people in the streets. Just another day in the Euro zone Grin

Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

that's for sure, the louder and obtrusive media talk about the improvement of the economic situation, the more is actually worse things get. Therefore, we must look at other factors - unemployment, rising prices, rising wages ...
What can blockchain after the introduction of technology in the banking system can help the entire country. It's just better for the banks, and will not work for people.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:40:52 PM

I live in the EU and it's getting worse every year. Media are flooding people with fake positive news, like "our budget for this year is looking great and unemployment has decreased," while in reality nothing changes for the better. The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer and immigrants are killing people in the streets. Just another day in the Euro zone Grin
It seems that the euro will soon scatter Union or countries that come up with something else, to Bring three or four countries in the union or association. But what exactly is trouble brewing.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:57:33 PM

It seems that all political leaders of totalitarian countries bought for big money. Why are they disastrous policy not only in their own countries, but also received bad in the world politics.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

I think the economic situation in my country has gone better under the leadership of the New President.  It was reviewed and stated that the GDP of my country had grown 7% more from its previous year.  There are also new trade opportunity from country like China and Russia that were neglected during the last administration.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:34:57 PM

Looks like the great Britain was the first who leaved the EU and not the last. I live in Serbia now, but I am Russian and here the economic situation seems bad. the government takes such big taxes from every working person, I just don't understand where all this big money goes in this country?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: