Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39587 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

In my country there is always a positive signal, but for some reason they never come true. The economy is not growing. The government says that the economy is growing but of the government that no one else sees.

In Venezuela, the economy is terrible and people are suffering from poverty. If you have a positive signal in your country, pray to God. Some countries like mine are horrible.
The situation in Venezuela is horrible and they are a bunch of cynical people since they banned bitcoin and made it illegal, when bitcoin could be a way for the population to avoid the effects of their bad decisions, this show to us that governments all around the world do not care about your well being they only care about keeping themselves in power, to maintain their privileges and to control the population.

If your well being requires having their fiat currency dumped in exchange of another currency (be it foreign fiat or bitcoin) then that's something bad. They are just not going to risk their country's money. Let's say that all of their country men has decided to care about their well-being by saving themselves for whatever makes your country go down, then there wouldn't be people using your very own currency. You guys might even start transacting with a foreign currency. And that leaves your country having no currency at all. Their currency will have zero value as the country men themselves aren't accepting that currency.

Small things might come to worst.
So? if a government did such a bad job managing the economy despite the fact they have the printing press then they do not deserve to have a printing press, the people don’t have to sink with their country if they can save themselves, this happened several times already and there are countries that do not have their own currency and are using dollars, which means they are letting uncle Sam dictate their monetary policy but if that is better than what they had before then more power to them.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:46:30 AM

Corruption in my country is so massive that it makes the economic development hampered, the private sector must take a lot of bribes to get the project or economy monopoly.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:26:12 AM

Corruption in my country is so massive that it makes the economic development hampered, the private sector must take a lot of bribes to get the project or economy monopoly.
yes.i agree .my country also suffering from the huge curruption.it is not simple to determine who are doing curruption because it is in the government.because of this .we are now  suffering a poverty .
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:26:29 AM

Well statistically speaking, Philippines' economic is currently growing as per surveys contacted. Which, I think is somehow real. Economic growth of Philippines (2016-2017) is much better than the past administration. Though, Corruption is really the problem. Even our new admin is having a hard time cleaning the system. Like any other countries, we also suffer from a huge amount of unemployment and underemployed. I think it would really took years and years before it will be resolved.

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

In my country the economy is not in bad shape but sometimes tidal economy when our country's oil, coal and gold mining governs, why so many people are less able. Maybe if people know the bitcoin of people who are less able to economically they can be helped
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

yes.i agree .my country also suffering from the huge curruption.it is not simple to determine who are doing curruption because it is in the government.because of this .we are now  suffering a poverty .
Same with me because the Government are taking lot of moneys to people but the development upon the structure is not being done. Furthermore, I am glad that bitcoin economy here are pretty alive and the bitcoin system here is good so I am okay with that and working hard to get out at the poverty.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:35:50 AM

The only way to stop any financial problem is taking off the benefics those politicians does have, an amazing car, a huge salarie, and the people under them, because each politician might allow others to earn without do anything, till the people dont figure those out and those people stop stealing us with those bullshits beneficts.
Yes I'm agree with you bro the governance of these politicians within themselves is not good they hide something from the country they serve (the country where they are doing corruptions). They've been elected by the people because they're hoping that they are the one who makes the country progressive but instead of making the country developed they've been a problem. So for the people we should always use our right to choose leader in a way that they have concerned to the people.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:03:36 AM

In my country the economy is not in bad shape but sometimes tidal economy when our country's oil, coal and gold mining governs, why so many people are less able. Maybe if people know the bitcoin of people who are less able to economically they can be helped

Well in my country, Philippines
it is the 13th largest economy in Asia, and the 3rd largest economy in the ASEAN after Indonesia and Thailand. So, it's not that bad after all.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

Leaving in Romania for almost 20 years now I'm traveling and at the same time I'm also working, now I'm in United Kingdom and in my opinion is not a good choice, anyway in Italy it's worse, sad but this is the truth.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:13:54 PM

The economy in my country is bad, because in my country many people suffer from poverty,  because of the officials in governments are most of them is corrupt. Many people has still unemployed, the government cannot afford to provide job. People has also independent to earn money for their needs and daily expenses through internet. Because of bitcoins its a big help in our country because it gives opportunity to the people earn extra money and invest.
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:41:00 PM

Each country has its own problems. Most importantly - not as in Russia Grin Grin Grin
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

it is the 13th largest economy in Asia, and the 3rd largest economy in the ASEAN after Indonesia and Thailand. So, it's not that bad after all.

Numbers are not the basis but if you feel actually what that numbers give on the specific country.

But well as far as my own view is concerned about the PH economic status, I see that is was going to be more bloom for the next years to come. The government is doing well in order to have a strong economic stand and it needs time. The roadmap is also interesting and some of them are being started now. Will now wait for the result which will take time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ritchieerag

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:17:20 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I can say Yes, the economy situation in our country is bad but not that much. Why ? It is because of the salary being paid to the workers. The harder the work the lesser the income is.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:19:11 PM

Numbers are not the basis but if you feel actually what that numbers give on the specific country.

But well as far as my own view is concerned about the PH economic status, I see that is was going to be more bloom for the next years to come. The government is doing well in order to have a strong economic stand and it needs time. The roadmap is also interesting and some of them are being started now. Will now wait for the result which will take time.
Correct, numbers do not tell the whole story, the numbers of my country are not so bad but when you ask people on the street they will tell you that things are very bad and  the reason is that most of that money is for the rich only, the poor do not get anything out of it except even more poverty, so we must look at the situation of each country not only in numbers but also in the life conditions of their citizens.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:58:34 PM

I also believe that the Philippines economy is now better compare to the last administration because the present administration or government is now doing their best to have a good and respectable country.

Well statistically speaking, Philippines' economic is currently growing as per surveys contacted. Which, I think is somehow real. Economic growth of Philippines (2016-2017) is much better than the past administration. Though, Corruption is really the problem. Even our new admin is having a hard time cleaning the system. Like any other countries, we also suffer from a huge amount of unemployment and underemployed. I think it would really took years and years before it will be resolved.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:38:58 PM

Economic problems become part of several countries in the world, especially developing countries. In my country also face this issue, but I can be grateful now because it slowly began to overcome in few recent years thanks to the support of the government. so, little by little the economic problems in my country began to overcome. Especially with the presence of bitcoin, its like a fresh breeze that brings very good impact to the economic development for us.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:03:35 AM

Most of the underdeveloped countries are facing these issues like bad economy issues, unemployment etc. My country is also facing the same issue but not that much, hopefully it will get better in few years.
same as my country. But we have to accept the truth that the government needs a long long time to develop their countries and the life of people become better. It is hard to find a second Emperor Meiji who can make a great change to the whole country in a short period of time. Well, bitcoin is the short way to make money without depending on the government and the best way to avoid being treated unfair in underdeveloped countries
I also believe that the Philippines economy is now better compare to the last administration because the present administration or government is now doing their best to have a good and respectable country.

I agree with corruption being the biggest problem here in the Philippines, not like what other people say that its the over population. I believe that in the years to come the number  of unemployed will be lesser and lesser because we can really see that the current administration is doing all they can do to improve our country.

genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:49:02 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I am from the Philippines and I beleive that the economy in our country is now starting to develop and grow, thanks to the new administration. We now have free tuition fees in state universities. The highways and even the roads in different provinces are now provided with additional lanes to atleast help in solving the issue of heavy traffic. Right now my country's economy is better because the government funds are well utilized and not taken anymore by corrupt politicians.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:35:33 AM

I am from the Philippines and I beleive that the economy in our country is now starting to develop and grow, thanks to the new administration. We now have free tuition fees in state universities. The highways and even the roads in different provinces are now provided with additional lanes to atleast help in solving the issue of heavy traffic. Right now my country's economy is better because the government funds are well utilized and not taken anymore by corrupt politicians.

And not only the corrupt officials was removed in their position, even the narco politicians are now being arrested for being a protector of some drug lords or even their selves are the ones who operate illegal drugs. I must say that the war on illiegal drugs are effective as it eliminate drug users that can destroy everybody's life. Therefore, the crime rate becomes low and more people trusted enough the government.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

You asked about my country's economic situation? Terrible! The goverment is like a old dog 'you can't teach old dog new tricks'. Actually they don't want to accept new things like bitcoin. i think the economic situation of my country won't get better unless the goverment changes their minds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: