Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39587 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier
The economic situation in Vietnam still faces many difficulties. Although recent years have developed, integrated with the world. But the income of every Vietnamese citizen is quite small, not enough to cover the living, can not solve the job. Students graduated more than half holding a diploma in their hands that unemployment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

Not a good situation. It is required to plow really to find the money for all that is required and a minor pleasure.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:14:38 AM

In the name of development, our government has made various plans and has implemented it over the common public. Now this has termed to be a way for the corporates and other certain institutions to grow actively. Compared to the past years the growth has moved from 6.1 to 5.7

Good for your government, here in my country in terms of development. Politicians doesn't seem to see our country in a good progress in terms of technology and infrastructure. Why I would say it so? In every movement of the good local government they are blocking every good project and I don't understand on how they want the country to be a progressive one if they don't want this to happen.

Politicians are supposed to be the leaders in leading a country to have progress but sadly, there are some who just use their position for their own benefit not thinking of why people put them in power. They are just showing their good side when they are facing the majority but when they are not seen, they are doing ways to do things unthinkable just for them to maintain their status and power. I think this is one of the reasons why the economy is very slow in progressing cause instead of helping each other, they are bringing each other down to accumulate power.

It's not just happening in our country but in every society and other countries for sure this kind of crazy act is happening. Those people that are in power are taking advantage while they are there so that when they stepped down they have a good life that came from an unclean service to the people.
thats right, I think this happens in various countries where people who have power, policies, and have a great name in their government can do anything even when they stumble over legal issues, they will easily escape from the bondage of punishment certainly because of the power and strength, and the size of their money to bribe, and it makes the country's economy decay because the state officials give a bad example
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

Economically, my country did hit rock bottom. Prices are getting higher and higher while salaries  remais the same. Poverty is increasing widely compared to last decade. All of that and the goverment haven't found any solution yet. The situation is  getting really umbearable here in Tunisia.
Your country is the same as mine and it is terrible to know that the country is getting bad and bad everyday. In my country, some places even pay lower salary to the people and it can not be accpeted. I think that only bitcoin can help me to improve my life since I can do what I want on the internet and receive money easily

jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

My country is one of the countries with bad economic numbers, layoffs occur in many places, the rich get richer and the poorer the poorer.

The difficulty of employment makes the unemployment rate very high, My country is a developing country that does not follow the footsteps of developed countries like other countries

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

Well I will say that economy in the Philippines is a bit down. Most specially when a lot of huge business holders back down because theyvare against the newly elected president and his way on managing the country.  Cannot blame them,  but I hope soon there will be new investors thatvwill enter the country.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I live in a country that has corruption, laundering and a country full of drug users. It is very hard to trust a government this bad in my opinion as a student.  
As a result poverty is the number one problem in our country. The initiative of the President's campaign is against drugs. I really do not know how our country will be able to stand up from this kind of problems.
That’s so sad if your beloved motherland is going through all these diseases. You must be living a depressed life. Drugs must have ruined lives of many people. But don’t give up on hope of living a better life. Bitcoins can improve your financial condition and soon you will be living a peaceful life.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

Interesting how many people are complaining about their country's economy, but world as a whole is undergoing strong growth.

IMF economic outlook 2017:
http://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD

Emerging market and developing economies : +4.5%
Advanced economies  +2%
World: +3.5%

What will you people do, when the economy really slows down worldwide, or deep recession comes?
tamadzky

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

in my country,  the situation is not to difficult.
you have a good country then.. the economy situation in our country is really bad because of the past corrupt government that handled our country..Today, the economy is starting to be great again because of the new President..
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

Still well good, economic conditions in my country. Even alot of new people rich have luxury car. So do i am, economic conditions are getting brighter as i am earn better from bitcoin than a manager's company salary.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:57:36 PM

Corruption in my country is so massive that it makes the economic development hampered, the private sector must take a lot of bribes to get the project or economy monopoly.
Actually, almost all countries encountered corruptions to their territory. And worst majority of the corrupt people are the politicians who seated in the government. They used their authorities to abuse the fund which is not belong to them, they will do anything to fraud the documents and record during their terms and they have many allied also inside of it. 
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

In the name of development, our government has made various plans and has implemented it over the common public. Now this has termed to be a way for the corporates and other certain institutions to grow actively. Compared to the past years the growth has moved from 6.1 to 5.7

Good for your government, here in my country in terms of development. Politicians doesn't seem to see our country in a good progress in terms of technology and infrastructure. Why I would say it so? In every movement of the good local government they are blocking every good project and I don't understand on how they want the country to be a progressive one if they don't want this to happen.

Politicians are supposed to be the leaders in leading a country to have progress but sadly, there are some who just use their position for their own benefit not thinking of why people put them in power. They are just showing their good side when they are facing the majority but when they are not seen, they are doing ways to do things unthinkable just for them to maintain their status and power. I think this is one of the reasons why the economy is very slow in progressing cause instead of helping each other, they are bringing each other down to accumulate power.

It's not just happening in our country but in every society and other countries for sure this kind of crazy act is happening. Those people that are in power are taking advantage while they are there so that when they stepped down they have a good life that came from an unclean service to the people.
I think if you were in a government environment you would know how devastated the government system is, money becomes god! if you want your project in acc by the House, then you have to bribe them, you have to have money to ask for policy from them, that's what happened. thats why there are so many corruption cases happening in different countries due to greedy politicians
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:37:45 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Ya in my country it is. Graduates every year are adding to a more and more increasing numbers of jobless individuals, rich in natural disasters, corrupt government officials, drug addicts are everywhere, no birth control, crime rate is high and a lot more to mention.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:20:16 AM

Absolutely! The people in every country or state who are in power and have some authoritative features, they don’t work for the people rather make their pockets healthy and wealthy. Economic conditions are going down day by day and they don’t give a buzz about it.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:42:21 PM

The economic status in my country is in bad condition unlike the other administration. Why did I say that? Simply because the value of our currency is now getting higher when converted to other currencies such as in US dollar, meaning the economy is getting low.
It might be because of the reason that your Government is not paying their attention towards this. I think Economic Condition of any country depends on how good that country is in providing different opportunities to people through which they can contribute their part in making the economy of their country more stable and worthy.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:32:21 PM

Ya in my country it is. Graduates every year are adding to a more and more increasing numbers of jobless individuals, rich in natural disasters, corrupt government officials, drug addicts are everywhere, no birth control, crime rate is high and a lot more to mention.
That's too bad, parents spend a lot of money to let their student finish their studies but when time they will be able to find a job
there is no more job anymore. That's under employment, maybe these people who are not given a chance to work in their country will go abroad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

It's not that bad actually, the economy in my country is not that bad. I mean, no jobs cuts or something like that but the security situation is a quite problem here especially for the minority, so many racist people here in my country and that's why the minority rarely do business with them. Other country already think about new technology but my country still talk about religion and racism.
The only problem youths face in my country is mostly lack of job opportunities. There isn’t any job for graduates after they’re through with their study school. Only the rich succeeds, but the poor people gets nothing. This leads to having criminals,  pickpockets, fraudsters and lot more of them. It’s too bad.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

In our country, a very bad economic situation because there are not enough jobs and many are forced to go abroad to provide for their family. The prices are high and you need to work very hard to afford a minimum.

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:16:05 PM

My country's current situation? I must say that it's economic status isn't good but compared to the past administration, it is now much better. I cannot say that it's economic status is going okay since dollar is going higher.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:22:51 PM

My country's current situation? I must say that it's economic status isn't good but compared to the past administration, it is now much better. I cannot say that it's economic status is going okay since dollar is going higher.

I am happy for you because what is being witnessed here is a complete opposite of what you are talking about because it seems the economy is just taking a backward trend on a daily basis without end to that in sight and a further testimony of their ineptitude that have made them run the country to the ground. Every sector of the economy is just failing, from education to health, to transportation among high level of insecurity etc. I hope things will get better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: