Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39595 times)
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:30:25 AM

yes, it is less stable because there are still many unemployment which still need job field, the settlement which facility is not enough that will give clear impact of bad economy of citizen which still less with personal requirement and also family need.

so obviously I can knot it right. thank you</s>

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:01:46 AM

I live in a developing country, and I think the country's economy is very good because the annual economic growth is above 5%, if compared to many countries of course my country is very good for investment.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:40:48 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economy situation in our country is not that bad, i could say that it is average because every year our economy rate becomes more Better. Having a good economy means making the goods or items less expensive . I hope that our economy situation still keeps up until the future.
I do not see anything cheap more every year! This is the truth, because the value of FIAT always decreases while the demand of us increase every day. Example the demand to buy Real Estate, do you see the price rate of Real Estate always increases every year?
The economic condition of my country is not that much different than yours. It is getting worse day by day. Things are getting more expensive and it is very much difficult for a poor man to fulfill his daily based needs and even feed his family. The Government is not giving this issue very much importance due to which the condition is not good.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:36:12 AM

I'm not in my country right now, but i was read news on the internet i think it's alright. Local currency strengthened against dollar, and the economy is increasing every year.

I think it's not that really bad,I can say that it's improving, but the value of dollar converting to peso is high, and they say that it is a sign that the economy is not good.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:22:58 AM

I'm not in my country right now, but i was read news on the internet i think it's alright. Local currency strengthened against dollar, and the economy is increasing every year.

I think it's not that really bad,I can say that it's improving, but the value of dollar converting to peso is high, and they say that it is a sign that the economy is not good.
If the rate of the other countries currencies is getting higher than the before value of it compare to your country's money then it is not a good sign because that is like the other countries is outperforming your country's economy and the economy of your country is going down while the other countries are going up.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:26:10 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Terminations happening every day, stocks being more volatile than ever, cost of living getting costlier by the day, education fees and healthcare fees are also getting high ,and the pay, nah that's the same, they don't increase it also. Plus if you want to take a loan, most of the banks charge more than 40% interest per annum. I hope this answers your question.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:23:28 AM

i think the economy of our country today is really depressing, it is almost on the ground and the government is not having any action regarding this. for the first time in our history our money vs dollar has the lowest exchange that's really annoying to see.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:29:52 AM

My country is in the third world country, most of the people in our country is poor. I can say that the poverty is in everywhere. I am also became poor people before I learned bitcoin. I am happy becauss bitcoin help our financial problem.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

In my nation these days the circumstance of the economy is going extremely well. Before there were a considerable measure of issues however now they will be unraveled out there is a ton of work on the web and there are many individuals in a nation that begins a business, this would make that nation's economy develops
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

for now the economic development in my country goes well but for the means of work is of course very limited and this raises the increase in unemployment rate in my country, and with the presence of bitcoin which is still under consideration for my country would get a good response from its users to soon possible legalize bitcoin because of course this will help in efforts to reduce unemployment as well as to improve the economy to a better phase.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

At first I thought the economy in my country is becoming better or would become better because there's a newly elected president. But I guess I guessed wrong. The value of one dollar is at its peak. It's a good thing for me because I'm earning dollars and not my local currency. On the other hand, only people like me and people that work abroad is at advantage. The rest of the community is not having a great time. The money gets lesser and lesser purchasing power. People think that commodities are becoming more expensive but it isn't. It's the money itself that has a problem. So yes, the economy in my country is currently bad. But I still don't give up my hope because there's still a slight chance that all these are for the betterment of our country in the future.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

Actually not in mine country but for students it is hard to earn money and not spend it so how about i earn this money and save it for later then i still have some money left for later it is more of

an future save plan for me because i cannot save any money at all.
It is getting harder for students all over the world, people are forced to work for longer hours and more years this means that positions do not get open in business and as such young people are not hired because they do not get experience and after some time that becomes a vicious circle in which businesses do not hire you because you do not have the right experience but you cannot get the experience because you do not get hired.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

In my country the economy is good, because the government gives opportunity to the people to work ad provides employment to the people. I think not all officials are not corrupt and my country is become progressive over a years. Nowadays the economy is good and the level of unemployed people is decreased, the government gives assistance and provides the needs of people, and the economy has grown. Because the government makes a way for the country to improve the economy.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

In our country, it's not so much a bad economic situation as people themselves do not want to work to provide for their family. The modern youth is completely lazy and wants money only by an easy way.
Basically the economy of a state totally depends on the people leaving there. If they are not willing to work hard, how will the economy of a state improve? In my country, we are facing the same situation. The economy is not that bad but some people are very sluggish and they don’t even bother doing little hard work for earning decent salaries.
Indeed! The maximum responsibility of the economical state of the country relies on the shoulders of governments. If government is sincere with its people and is really concerned about the better future of the public and state, they are going to work hard in order to make people live a comfortable life.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

Well, I think you will know the anwser if I write that my country is Venezuela, but if you don't then I should say that our economy situation is so so bad that almost everyday at least one unknown person will go to your house asking  for money or food. Also, it's almost impossible to find a decent job, and the minimum wage is so few that you can't rent a room. Everything is so expensive that literally it's impossible to buy a house with our currency, that's why is so difficult to become independent.
I also face almost the same situation in my country. Bad economic conditions, corrupt departments, corrupt politicians, unemployment, poverty high ratio of taxes and no facilities. You can think that in such a situation how we can improve our economic conditions.

Bitcoin can bring change if the government supports people to invest and trade in bitcoin and earn as much money as they can.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:54:35 AM

in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier
Were having the same kind of country men,high poverty rate and umployed persons are just too many plus those high taxes that needed to be paid,
Yes the other problem is that too. Those who have jobs public or private have very low income and cannot afford the is day to day expenses. They don’t even think to buy a house or a new car for themselves. These are all dreams for them. It is all because of the bad economic situation and the worst management too.

I suggest giving freedom to people to have their own business anywhere in the world to overcome their needs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:15:18 AM

In my country yes the economy is bad so many people went abroad because there are more opportunities abroad than here in my country. Too many graduates still are jobless and wages are too small .
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:41:02 PM

In my country the situation is not good at all. It's too bad and it's very bad actually. Every citizen can make his life better or not, but the Government will surely don't do that.
Yes, I think the economy in my country also looks bad with the look of an increasingly large number of jobless growth year ever-increasing but the Government look relaxed with it. with so many vacancies are there but no definitions of the criteria or requirements specified. then someone will find it very difficult to change their lives even rise from slump although desirous of louder and many feel despair.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

Actually not in mine country but for students it is hard to earn money and not spend it so how about i earn this money and save it for later then i still have some money left for later it is more of

an future save plan for me because i cannot save any money at all.
It is getting harder for students all over the world, people are forced to work for longer hours and more years this means that positions do not get open in business and as such young people are not hired because they do not get experience and after some time that becomes a vicious circle in which businesses do not hire you because you do not have the right experience but you cannot get the experience because you do not get hired.

Isn't it crazy? There are articles about millennials out there saying that they can't even afford rent. Kids these days are so pressured on achieving this and that and then after graduation, they get a job that pays not even enough to make a living. There are even explanations that I've read where there are calculations as to how little the millennials are making. You need experience for a job but they won't hire you because you lack experience. Like, Huh, where do these people even going to get experience. And so they are forced to do internship and have zero pay for a whole day of working for a company. After that, they are not even sure that the experience is still enough or that internship is enough. And since you get zero pay for internship, you are forced to do side job with that. Just thinking about it and typing these things are already stressful. Good thing I don't live in a country like that. Things in my country are very simple unlike in first worlds.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:57:52 PM

Actually I think that now there is no country in the world where the economy is on the rise. Of course we regularly hear that the gross national income of some countries is growing, but it seems to me that this is just demagoguery and manipulation of statistics. None of the people doesn't notice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: