Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39585 times)
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1506

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:01:13 PM

In my country, the government has said that the crisis is over. The EU Commission has also said that the financial crisis that started in 2007 is over. Apart from what biased people like them say, I can see that the situation is much better than in the 2008-2012 period. In that period, I heard of many people unemployed (even I was unemployed), when I was walking the streets I could only see shops closing down, many properties were on sale but nobody was buying, financial indicators were bad, etc.

Nowadays I know many people who have a job after being unemployed for quite a while, I can see businesses opening, even if some still close down, the property market seems to work a little bit and financial indicators are better than before.

So, it may still be bad, but not nearly as bad as it was.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:04:02 PM

In my country the situation is not good at all. It's too bad and it's very bad actually. Every citizen can make his life better or not, but the Government will surely don't do that.
Yes, I think the economy in my country also looks bad with the look of an increasingly large number of jobless growth year ever-increasing but the Government look relaxed with it. with so many vacancies are there but no definitions of the criteria or requirements specified. then someone will find it very difficult to change their lives even rise from slump although desirous of louder and many feel despair.

That is a common situation on many countries nowadays. The problem is that governments didn't manage their countries well for long periods of time. Most of them were worried with the polls, so they just wanted to win it to continue ruling the country, then they created problems and problems for the future, like a Ponzi scheme. Now the consequences are happening and people aren't satisfied.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

In my country the situation is not good at all. It's too bad and it's very bad actually. Every citizen can make his life better or not, but the Government will surely don't do that.
Yes, I think the economy in my country also looks bad with the look of an increasingly large number of jobless growth year ever-increasing but the Government look relaxed with it. with so many vacancies are there but no definitions of the criteria or requirements specified. then someone will find it very difficult to change their lives even rise from slump although desirous of louder and many feel despair.
Its just like the same on the situation here on my country on which jobless are really huge in count which even on newly graduates doesnt have a guarantee to have a work after they do graduate this is why poverty rate is increased on this kind of state.Government should really take some actions regarding on this one.I would say this is really a global problem which do exist on some countries too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

Life is getting tougher and tougher over here in my country - the value of our currency drops hard, the price of goods getting expensive and the inflation is getting higher and higher each month...

Still, it's life and we still need to live through it  Wink
Well in my country it is somehow bad but to some extent we can remark it as “Satisfactory”. Inflation is here too, things are not that easy to buy. Economy shakes but still some good news came after few weeks regularly. Hope for the best and may our government get influence with bitcoins.
SiiGLe

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

My country isn’t doing well too. Unemployment rate keeps getting higher and higher. The education system has changed 5 or 6 times since 2004. But somehow most of the people is happy with the current government. We are not a country that’s open to new things . We consume more than we produce. Education system is partly based on religion and they are trying to increase it even more with changing normal schools to religion based school. Schools that teach technology, science etc are almost doesn’t exist when you think about having 80 million population.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:00:51 PM

In my country, its really getting worse and worst every day. Low employment rate, poor education system, poor health facilities, corruption everywhere etc.
The worst thing is that government is the worst corrupt citizen. This makes me give up been a citizen of any country. Just fed up of all this... Cry
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:06:17 PM

I live in quite a nice country to live in. We have excellent education (at least the universities are quality), nearly free health care. But it's very imperfect. It lacks leadership and long term plans. The political situation is way too complicated and I would even dare to call it somewhat corrupt. We have a king who's practically useless. If we cleaned up the politics and get rid of the king we would save a lot of tax money and the economy would prosper.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

If the increasing numbers of people getting higher for now in your country, same here in the country where I lived. One solution for that, so that it will be lessen, government must fund digital currency bitcoin and the education system must be adopting bitcoin class subject. Using that idea people who have no job can learn the ways how to find job using online bitcoin jobs.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:06:47 PM

Not really, for me its a good thing that our local currency drops value versus USD, more exchange per $, more food on the table and extra money to pay the bills.

In our country, I think that the economy's not going well. The government is getting worst and not getting any better. Rallies here and there. High number of unemployed citizens. Poverty is one of the main problem here in our country. Rich people getting richer and poor people are getting poorer
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

as well as the bad news around with life and gloomy. Trade data goes down, job cuts, bad security, and bad debts my country's economy is not really good. It was once $ 1 = $ 45 in my country. But now, $ = 2PHP. That is because all the corrupt governments deal with our country
  Our online banking and ATMs are also not secure enough, so I want to store my cash in bitcoin copper and those countries with the worst economic situation may be the safest way to store. richness
I’m sorry to hear that the situation in your country is that bad but at the same time that is not only happening in your country even powerful countries like Spain have a great unemployment rate and countries like the US have a lot of jobs but with terrible pay and salaries that have not gone up in 30 years despite the fact that productivity has gone up many times.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:45:36 AM

as well as the bad news around with life and gloomy. Trade data goes down, job cuts, bad security, and bad debts my country's economy is not really good. It was once $ 1 = $ 45 in my country. But now, $ = 2PHP. That is because all the corrupt governments deal with our country
  Our online banking and ATMs are also not secure enough, so I want to store my cash in bitcoin copper and those countries with the worst economic situation may be the safest way to store. richness
I’m sorry to hear that the situation in your country is that bad but at the same time that is not only happening in your country even powerful countries like Spain have a great unemployment rate and countries like the US have a lot of jobs but with terrible pay and salaries that have not gone up in 30 years despite the fact that productivity has gone up many times.

Well I'm no economics expert but in my country everything seems like normal without any public outcry for jobs or amenities as we see on television about others from elsewhere so I guess it's good.
Appuned

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

Well I'm no economics expert but in my country everything seems like normal without any public outcry for jobs or amenities as we see on television about others from elsewhere so I guess it's good.

In my country, there is high inflation. So it is better to hold good assets like bitcoin or bitcoin cash.
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:16:51 PM

Well, if things are good in your country then that is good for you but most countries of the world are very indebted so even if things look good on the surface things may not be as good as you imagine since that is a bubble that no one is talking about and that at some point in the future is going to burst.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:31:24 PM

i think almost a whole of world have those situations and including also in my country because currently almost on every years college fresh graduates become unemployment because small chance to get decent jobs and the bad impact is criminal acts has increasing day by day

My country is not that bad but is not good. Many people were unemployed especially those fresh graduates because some of them were lazy enough to look for job and others were unexperienced wherein the companies look for a employee whom has an experience in working. The criminal acts (killing, robbing, drug pushing and using, etc) was worst last term but now I can say that it slowly fades.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:33:58 PM

The economy of my country is good as of this day. In fact, our economy is one the fastest growing economy in the world. Thanks to our hardworking government official.

Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier

Same as my country. It's a high percetage of unemployment. But the good thing is the corruption and illegal activities was iliminated by 60%. Unlike in the past administration that it was too high.

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:53:03 AM

I think in any country it must be as bad as you can imagine right now, i believe all of the country has the right resources to support it's economy. it's just it's leader compromises it's country in order for their personal interest. I mean government nowadays say "we have inflation, scarcity" but if you are fool to believe it you will easy say yes, that's why many capitalist are afraid of the blockchain system right now. Coz They can't even lay a single hand on this industry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:55:05 AM

I think in any country it must be as bad as you can imagine right now, i believe all of the country has the right resources to support it's economy. it's just it's leader compromises it's country in order for their personal interest. I mean government nowadays say "we have inflation, scarcity" but if you are fool to believe it you will easy say yes, that's why many capitalist are afraid of the blockchain system right now. Coz They can't even lay a single hand on this industry.
You are wrong, there are few countries that their economy is bad because it is all depend on the leader. If they want to make their country great again then they need to choose a great leader that will do the best to make the country again and the only thing that makes an economy bad is the leader who tolerate the corruption in a country that he leads.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:09:06 AM

in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier

Same as my country. It's a high percetage of unemployment. But the good thing is the corruption and illegal activities was iliminated by 60%. Unlike in the past administration that it was too high.
With this the present situation of the world economics. Mostly countries for now are having the high unemployment in the world. In my country, the inflation is increasing with the highest in 10 years . Price of every needs is increasing day by day, every needs supplies. Improved economic dynamics in August suggest the economy has shifted to a higher gear. Industrial production expanded at a swifter pace, largely thanks to a double-digit surge in manufacturing output, which helped offset the drag from the ongoing contraction in mining and quarrying. But in my view, it's not looking that bad.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:59:50 AM

Yeah the economy status is that bad that we are even called one of a "third world country". We are still in the developing stage but with all the issue of killing I am more afraid that the investors will be afraid on what is suppose to be a discipline act in my country. When our president is elected there are a lot of investors who back down and does not support him. But because a lot of people look after him and love this president, investors can't do anything about it.

The economy of my country is good as of this day. In fact, our economy is one the fastest growing economy in the world. Thanks to our hardworking government official.
I hope the government official from my country is the same as yours. The government official in my country are mostly corrupt and only think of themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: