Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:18:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39595 times)
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

Just like here in Philippines, wages is too small but the cost of living is very expensive. Some rich people take advantage from the poor.  Angry They hoard foods so that the demand will get high, and they will get a huge profit from it. Very sad.
As of this time,it's a little bad because our economy in my country is getting weaker specially the focus is about drug addiction. Not to mention the other crimes that are worse than that. I think food and work must be the focus in economy.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

Every place need to have economic problems like this for instance tough to get work so that the financial demands are quite less, A modest payment of wages that can make the poor unable to style a respectable lifestyle.
Not really bad this year because our government is working professionally. I can see how they work efficiently with different sectors they are in. However,the rate of dollars in exchange to my country is too low. I thought it will increase the value because our new elected president who runs the presidency for almost one year is not a corrupt one. He is not acting rich or flaunting his richness but he always says dirty words despite our economic status. I think he's doing his job regardless of what he feedbacks towards other bad employees.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:02:06 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Well at this time,i can say the economy here is in a way steady. Not plunging nor blooming. There are certain industries here that are keeping the economy afloat like tourism and remittances from people working overseas. It's actually in a better situation than a couple of years ago but as i've said, i can't really call it strong and booming, just steady.
in my country we are facing a little bit problems regarding economic situation. but hope that very soon we will overcome the panic and we will get some stability in our economic conditions.
same is the condition in my country, we are also facing some economic problems which is effecting the development of the country. i think the government shoud take some positive steps to over come these problems.

It is also the same in my country the economy is stable but they did not yet solve the real problem in our country. The poverty and drugs and corruption. And I'm hoping for the better solution and solve such problem like this. Sad
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:56:43 PM

Just like here in Philippines, wages is too small but the cost of living is very expensive. Some rich people take advantage from the poor.  Angry They hoard foods so that the demand will get high, and they will get a huge profit from it. Very sad.
Well being poor I can feel the pain of those people they must be surfing from a lot of the problems, I would like to help them. The main thing is the knowledge so it is very important to spread the knowledge about the bitcoin and the crypto currencies sot eh people will not suffer from the ignorance of the people who are rich and having the high money.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

Every place need to have economic problems like this for instance tough to get work so that the financial demands are quite less, A modest payment of wages that can make the poor unable to style a respectable lifestyle.
There are so many aspects that could affect our economic statuses, in our countries that is. I wish the could be somewhat be more specific, but I think this will do.

You see, economy is really hard to study, you just though it was simple as cake but you're wrong. When we see our country in one side we always tend to have interest in the poor side. I'm not trying to be rude but this is what actually happens, when we see people dying to starve, so many debts etc. we always conclude that our country is poor or getting worse. But we didn't see the other side of the economic growth, the businesses, the tourists, etc. we just don't notice it but we are actually growing slowly.

About your statement, the only thing that affects the financial demands on the work is that, it is either we have too much worker but less job or we have too much open jobs but no worker. But the second this is not bad since the companies will have to make the wages rise due to its demand.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:53 PM

It is also the same in my country the economy is stable but they did not yet solve the real problem in our country. The poverty and drugs and corruption. And I'm hoping for the better solution and solve such problem like this. Sad
Yes, the corruption. That's the biggest problem I've been facing my whole life. If you know people in the right places you can do anything. I've seen people rob their sick parents of their savings and go free like nothing had happened. I've seen people getting high paid jobs with no experience and no knowledge of the subject and they were made to be the bosses of other older, better educated and more experienced employees. I feel like to do good in life you just have to walk on the back of others and spit in their faces.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

Well being poor I can feel the pain of those people they must be surfing from a lot of the problems, I would like to help them. The main thing is the knowledge so it is very important to spread the knowledge about the bitcoin and the crypto currencies sot eh people will not suffer from the ignorance of the people who are rich and having the high money.
Knowledge is the key that makes us stay away from poverty. There are many ways to make money both on the internet and in the real world. Wise people always know how to make money with their hand even when they do not have a good capital. The situation in Philippines maybe bad, but I believe there are still many ways to avoid being stolen money from rich people and become rich to knock them back
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:11:31 PM

My country's economic situation is very bad at the moment. Back in 2011, it used to be great compared to now. But now there is corruption and stealing. The government steals from its citizens. There are many unemployed people. The mentality of people is getting worse day by day. The south envies the north. And I am afraid of an upcoming civil war. The politicians do not care about poor people. What a tragedy. We are just being slaves. And if we continue this path, we will be below zero.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:13:22 PM

The economic situation in my country is now very bad due to lack of employment, even many college graduates become unemployed.
I myself as a factory worker earn very little wages and that is not enough for my living expenses.
I think the worse the economy in a country, the higher the crime rate.
Theft and piracy happen every day in my country because they do it for economic needs.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

In my country everything is different than it should, but we try to keep looking at the fact that everything is playing, probably someday to turn everything around, who knows, maybe crypto will help!
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:34:36 PM

My country's economic situation is very bad at the moment. Back in 2011, it used to be great compared to now. But now there is corruption and stealing. The government steals from its citizens. There are many unemployed people. The mentality of people is getting worse day by day. The south envies the north. And I am afraid of an upcoming civil war. The politicians do not care about poor people. What a tragedy. We are just being slaves. And if we continue this path, we will be below zero.

Which country you are speaking but the same situation in almost every country and my country is also facing the same problem of corruption and stealing and government is not taking any strict action to control it. If government wants they can control it but as they are itself stealing then who will stop Both of them.
MineMax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:36:10 AM

i know most most are knowledgeable a undesirable economic system ..simply because of owing to substantial power charge,,,.all the merchandise and rates are high and became costly..often the disasters happened so that it will  affect our place and country way too.we are not able to say we didnt skilled a negative financial system.. there is no ideal region owing to economy most of all had knowledgeable that.. 
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:34:05 AM

The economy in our country is not balanced. There are some places where they are rich and stable and there are some that are very poor. It is because of the corruption that is happening in the government. Also, the money that should be provided to the improvement of a certain place is being corrupt by someone in the government. Indeed corruption is the main reason why the economy of a certain country falls down.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:34:02 AM

In our country many of those who graduated higher education but still jobless or they have a job but its not related to their courses..there are people who finished degree courses but work as an ofw..because salary was not enough for everyday needs..those taxes that we pay was with only someones pocket..corrupt  government officials.. thats the biggest problem in out country in which poor people can't benefit the taxes the we pay.

Same in my country, sadly. You graduate college and expect unlimited offers but then reality hits you and there's literally nothing waiting for you. Only ones that are available pays really really low. I'm still studying and fresh graduates from my school usually teach there after graduating. It's such a pity because none of those people ever wanted to become a teacher. Because if they did, they should've taken up that course, right? People are forced to go abroad or do jobs that are not related to their field of expertise because those are the ones that pays most. If you want to become rich, you wouldn't take a day job in my country. You have to go outside and work a lot. Some people that work abroad don't even eat anymore or at least they eat as little as they can just so they can send money to their families.

Same old story. Nothing new. This has been going on for decades in my country and the only way to escape it is to move to another country. (Unfortunately you will never get enough funds to migrate abroad)
Yes I agree with you now a days the economic satiation is very bad in my country everything is very expansive law and order situation is also not so good so it’s a very bad situation for a common person like me but thanks to bitcoin which help me in this situation I fell comfortable with all my expanse just because of bitcoin and I also advise to my friends that join bitcoin.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

I don't know much about our economy but as a part of third world country I can say that maybe yes our economy is not that good compared to our neighboring country and this is because of our corrupt government officials there are actually a lot of issues right now that is going that makes me sick and don't wanna watch news anymore.
I agree with you over country economy is also too bad with camper to over neighboring .this is the big reason of over corrupt government they didn’t look poor peoples they only look her bank account how to full in money here own like and I open news they only says bad news and I don’t want to watch news 
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

The economy in our country is not balanced. There are some places where they are rich and stable and there are some that are very poor. It is because of the corruption that is happening in the government. Also, the money that should be provided to the improvement of a certain place is being corrupt by someone in the government. Indeed corruption is the main reason why the economy of a certain country falls down.
Economy is not much stable in every country corruption is not a new thing in this world. Every country is suffering from this disease, no country is protected from this evil thing. Economy in my country is also not stable, there is a lot of difference in social classes. Some people are really rich and some are dying for food. The people in our country are much richer than our government. This is the reason we are suffering a lot economically.

Didle1938

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:20:04 AM

The rates have risen, but there is ample operate. And the unemployed are as well lazy people. They do not want to dirty their arms and strain their brains in purchase to make money. Summary: who is not concerned of the work of all is nicely, but who understands how to create passive income - a genius.
nikitano

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

Appropriate now I can say that our place is heading in direction of development. Our recent president is very rigid employing get. In contrast to the prior administration that has no will to combat criminal offense and corruption. But this time I am observing a vibrant potential forward of us.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:19:49 PM

At the present administration that we have now in my country, I could say that there is a big development happened since the President of my country became the peoples choice to lead us in prosperity as one of the citizens of my own nation.
fedora8

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

At current, the economic circumstance in the place continues to increase in every little thing, in a fairly negative scenario, and there is this intermediate election and we can say that the place is divided into two. In this case, it truly is the very first time I am in my area due to the fact there is certainly an unemployment situation right now. The govt is at present locked in elections, so absolutely nothing can be accomplished on this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: