Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39587 times)
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our countries economy is somehow improving right now after the long colonialization here which made our country a home for people who fought for their independence. Our current president has been making quite a good job on dealing with other countries to make sure that they can aid the help we will be needing. Bitcoin is already showing up also and I think it would make a great help for the improvement of our country's economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

I would say neither good nor bad is something average about this state and there is an economy in my country, bitcoin does not have much influence on it, it only gets popular
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

It is true that China is rising and will continue to rise.

But now some of the political system, the Chinese did it before the establishment of half, namely national wealth, the city is becoming more and more large and internationalization, although the degree of congestion and air quality and also integrate the world metropolis. But it does get stronger.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our countries economy is somehow improving right now after the long colonialization here which made our country a home for people who fought for their independence. Our current president has been making quite a good job on dealing with other countries to make sure that they can aid the help we will be needing. Bitcoin is already showing up also and I think it would make a great help for the improvement of our country's economy.
May the economy of all countries improve despite its difficult past, and we must be optimistic that the presence of bitcoin can contribute to improving the welfare of all people.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

I think there is great economic pressure on my country, especially in people's livelihood, because local real estate accounts for a very large proportion of the economy.
But even so, the local currency is stronger against the U.S. dollar, and the economy is growing every year.
kurt1212

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

I think our economy situation  in our is good and not that bad because our goverment manages it well and they have plans to improved and make better our goverment because of those krimes and other things that might happened in future.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

the economic situation in my country is so shitty. Unemployment rate is very high and many people have been suffering because of financial problems. Because of this everything is based on money. If you have money you have good education good health service etc.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

Economy situaton in my country is really bad, people can't get normal job and really have to survive, prices rise. Government do nothing with that and think only about own benefits.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

I would not say that everything is so terrible, but it's not good for many people to be in poverty line, and the government does nothing, and any crypto currency will not be able to correct this situation
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

such a situation is faced by the whole country, and it is the responsibility of the government of that country.
poverty, health, as well as social inequalities, and higher crime rates.
and the main driver is the economic factor, I hope that in the future poverty can be abolished, so that everyone can live parallel.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

The economy here in our country is somehow doing good already. Bitcoin has been making a wide noise already about being one of the biggest investment in our country today. I am hoping that bitcoin would help our economy improve more for the better of everyone here and also for the convenience of the people in terms of how they hold their money, I can also feel that the time is near that bitcoin would be legalized already here.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

The situation in my country is not very bad but at the same time are not very good. so far, the high level of corruption in all spheres.After the devaluation, many people have increased loans because loans were disbursed in dollars rather than in the national currency, but in spite of this country comes to life.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

The economy here in our country is somehow doing good already. Bitcoin has been making a wide noise already about being one of the biggest investment in our country today. I am hoping that bitcoin would help our economy improve more for the better of everyone here and also for the convenience of the people in terms of how they hold their money, I can also feel that the time is near that bitcoin would be legalized already here.
Honestly, you can not find any benefit from Bitcoin if you just want to use it to trading. We should to grow Bitcoin through its technology instead of through the Bitcoin value. The Bitcoin value is just temporary, the Bitcoin technology is forever Cool
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

The economy of my country is great but can still improve. There's many things still inefficient, unfair or just stupid. I hope smart people will get more into politics and improve the economy and invest in great things like blockchain to prevent corruption. We should be an example to other countries

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

There have been good economic developments in my country over the years, this is because my country is actively cracking down on country criminals, corruptors, and the infrastructure sector is continuing from previous presidents to make the inter-state economic gap continue to improve.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

In my country there is too much social imbalance between rich and poor, the real incomes of ordinary workers are small, and many people still remain unemployed, poor and poor, and this number continues to grow every year.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

My country's economic situation is very bad at the moment. Back in 2011, it used to be great compared to now. But now there is corruption and stealing. The government steals from its citizens. There are many unemployed people. The mentality of people is getting worse day by day.
monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

thats real pain in the a.s. thanks uncle sam for leaman brothers and other good gifts. definetly there was no other ways to resolve.
thats bad in other words
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Neither bad nor good is something average, I would say, and I do not think that bitcoin will be able to correct this even though he is to many and will give a chance for a better life
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

My country still facing the issues you mentioned above but the situation now is way better as my recent government is working really serious to address those issues unlike the past government. My recent government managed to provide free education for the poor family until the high school level and reduce the number of unemployment eventhough still in small number. The biggest issue that still extremely hard to address is the corruption. The corruption is everywhere in my country to be honest.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: