Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29507 times)
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

BTC seems to be falling!

The advertising of facebook and Google against digital encryption has caused the digital currency world to fall again.

I don't know when to recover!

Facebook and Google do not mind crypto, they are against the scam. But banning all advertising related to crypto-currencies is not the best decision. I hope in the future Mark Zuckerberg will change his mind after there is less scum in the ICO.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?
yes because Bitcoin's value appears to be recovering after a horrifying few weeks for those who are invested in it. ... Now the price of bitcoin appears to be picking up a little, at least for the moment. ... Bitcoin price rises again following huge cryptocurrency crash.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Based in my experience yes it will slowly recovering soon. I think bitcoin will increase it's price in the mid year and it will slowly increases u till the end of the year like what happened last year. I know that most of us are worried because the price of bitcoin is still falling but we need to trust bitcoin.
Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Bitcoin's value appears to be recovering after a horrifying few weeks for those who are invested in it. But the last few days mark the first time in weeks that the price hasn't been in a consistent landslide, and during which the price appears to be gaining. Some had initially suggested that the "bitcoin mania" that was especially prevalent at the end of 2017 had now ended, and that cryptocurrencies could be in a continual slide. While prices are much lower than they have been in recent weeks, the market does at least seem to have thrown off some of the volatility that it has seen.Extra concerns came at the beginning of the week, when stock markets in the US and then across the world recorded record drops on a day of panic. Bitcoin appeared to have been hit by those fears, but has recovered along with the rest of the market.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Based in my experience yes it will slowly recovering soon. I think bitcoin will increase it's price in the mid year and it will slowly increases u till the end of the year like what happened last year. I know that most of us are worried because the price of bitcoin is still falling but we need to trust bitcoin.

Positivity always in mind that bitcoin will recovering in middle of the year. Although it was not much higher than we have expected but it can ultimately adjust for the past 4 months because of the demand and supply will continue gaining in the market.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

BTC seems to be falling!

The advertising of facebook and Google against digital encryption has caused the digital currency world to fall again.

I don't know when to recover!
This is again another negative issue against cryptocurrency that cause a downfall. It seems that this year has more challenging issues being slapped to cryptoworld that prohibits the growth of bitcoin. Those whales had taking advantage to dumps their coins and then buy it at cheaper price. Hope that this will recover quickly and gets more supports to push the price higher.
bit_smoke

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Just have to be patient guys. We will be looking back and laughing at these prices in a years time
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

Right now market is bearish and there are lot of FUDs boosting that bear. Bitcoin is expected to go more lower in next few months. But recovery will certainly be there. The bull phase is most likely to start in the year mid. Take long positions on the major alts and btc and take a break from trading unless you are short term trader.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Probably yea and it would be, the price of bitcoin is still increasing even though it is slowly and slowly but it is okay already. We don't even know what will be the real happenings but their is an assurance that bitcoin price will definitely high. Aside from that the traders are still on going the bounty campaigns are in demand too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Anything is possible with bitcoin. We all know that market demands drives bitcoin price, and a lot of things affect it. The FUD spreading around is making people panic sell, which I think is the main purpose of spreading such news. Maybe huge market players are shaking off some investors and making the price go down for them to buy and get in in a cheap price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Merited by devormity (1)

a few months back bitcoin price is very worrying. However, Wall Street's strategy Tom Lee believes that the long-term prospect of bitcoin prices remains promising. Like CNBC's report, Lee-who co-founded Fundstrat Global Advisors and is bearish on the stock market prospect-wrote a note to a client setting a $ 6,000 bitcoin target price of $ 6,000. He also estimates that it could rise as high as $ 25,000 by 2022.
it's all back to us each because the bitcoin price is very unstable and very difficult to predict.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Bitcoin was following an uptrend until the news of the Binance hack came out. To add to the misery, Mt Gox sold 400 million dollars worth of Bitcoins and that lead to the market falling down further. Now when market had started to recover, google blocked crypto related ads and that again added to the fall.
Let's keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Luce09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

On March 12, Bitcoin was more than 9,000, now the Bitcoin exchange rate is waiting to fall again . As Goldman Sachs experts warned, the new decline in the bitcoin rate will be caused by the next sale of the cryptocurrency. As a result, the cryptocurrency rate will drop to 5 thousand dollars.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

On March 12, Bitcoin was more than 9,000, now the Bitcoin exchange rate is waiting to fall again . As Goldman Sachs experts warned, the new decline in the bitcoin rate will be caused by the next sale of the cryptocurrency. As a result, the cryptocurrency rate will drop to 5 thousand dollars.
This year we have already experienced a period of falling prices of bitcoin to $ 6,000. I get scared that one or two billionaires can collapse the cryptocurrency market so much. Perhaps this is because the capitalization of digital assets is very small. But I hope that coins will disperse on small users and such speculative collapses won't be any more.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Certainly more and more people are investing in bitcoin if the price is stable and there will be no problem people recognize bitcoin deeper because of the current situation,, with highly qualified marketing.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

Positive thinking. Although we can not predict what will happen in the future. But I believe in June, bitcoin will recover. Because people are getting to know about bitcoin. And his interest will also increase against bitcoin.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

Yes! Im still hoping bitcoin will recover soon. Bitcoin is getting popular nowadays thats why i am positive that bitcoin will recover soon
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

we do not know if the price of bitcoin really rerecover because I saw in the graphic of the bitcoin chart the size of it is now it's year unlike a year it's tied to the highest value but it does not really matter if it's Is the speed of the bitcoin value the best way to wait for the result because there is no clear answer on this topic.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

Bitcoin is not yet recovering, it is still on the mode of dumping and that is why a lot of people are now selling because they are seeing a huge bear market this year and it is better for them to secure their profit rather than get a low percentage of income. I am thankful for the bear market because it is another time for me to shop a lot of cryptocurrencies because they will be on a huge sale for this year.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

yes because Bitcoin's value appears to be recovering after a horrifying few weeks for those who are invested in it. ... Now the price of bitcoin appears to be picking up a little, at least for the moment. ... Bitcoin price rises again following huge cryptocurrency crash.
Even those weeks were not trifling for me I used the opportunity and I bought a lot of bitcoin at the low price and now I am again happy;  I am very lucky to have bitcoin in my wallet because the value is again rising. So hope for the best and let the price grow, it will be the best saving ever for you. Bitcoin is asst and saving so if you will save forever as much as you want to save it will increase in price all the time and the best time to invest in bitcoin is the recovering time, so trust bitcoin and buy it is growing very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: