Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29513 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

Just have to be patient guys. We will be looking back and laughing at these prices in a years time
We have to be and we don't have choice but to be patient. Can't wait to see bitcoin recover soon but for now we have to take care of ourselves from emotional attack cos' this can lead a calm holder to a panic seller. Learn to understand the market itself and after giving yourself an idea that you are still on the good track, we'll definitely overcome this trial and will laugh on the following years when it's on ATH again.
kapitalista

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

I am hoping with a lot of prayers that it will soon recover. As I see in the graphic chart its price is continually dumping but still I'm looking forward that something good in bitcoin is going to happen
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:49:31 AM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

we know that bitcoin prices fluctuate, so we do not have to worry about falling prices because I believe that bitcoin prices will definitely recover and we will profit again, hold it, wait and see

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

yes because Bitcoin's value appears to be recovering after a horrifying few weeks for those who are invested in it. ... Now the price of bitcoin appears to be picking up a little, at least for the moment. ... Bitcoin price rises again following huge cryptocurrency crash.
Actually I don’t believe in this myth that in middle of year, bitcoins will be up and then at the end of year, good days may be seen otherwise rest of months are not good for bitcoins. Bitcoins are flexible, they are volatile. They don’t follow such regularities. Whenever demand and supply changes, you will be seeing bitcoins ranging up and down. This is causal thing to be happened anytime drying a year.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

yes because Bitcoin's value appears to be recovering after a horrifying few weeks for those who are invested in it. ... Now the price of bitcoin appears to be picking up a little, at least for the moment. ... Bitcoin price rises again following huge cryptocurrency crash.
This is very normal that the bitcoin has already passed the major crash and now there are some timely crash due to some disinvestments of FuDs. But the price of the bitcoin will be rising because now the countries have started preparing the bills for the legislation of the bitcoin so that the people can use this thing and can be taxed for doing different transactions in the bitcoin. This recovery will be till the mid of this year and after that we will see the price will be going higher than the last year.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

Bitcoin is considered a high growth currency but with the current situation we see that all the coins on the market are at a low price, I think Bitcoin will soon return to a more stable rate, and We will be able to get a profit from it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

Bitcoin is considered a high growth currency but with the current situation we see that all the coins on the market are at a low price, I think Bitcoin will soon return to a more stable rate, and We will be able to get a profit from it.
I agree that bitcoin will be able to have a stable price but its not yet today. We all know that bitcoin is just on its development stage right now but as we can see its price value today is decreasing but its not that low as it was before. However, i believe that its price will be better and will increase as people will be more familiar with its uses.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

In my opinion, we are nearly at the end of these months market crash... I think market will start to recover soon, however it will take some time to see new All Time High. At the end, we are still in a correction of about 60% respect to January Market Cap... But we all know these crushes have already happened more than once in the past and every time market has recovered  Wink
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

In my opinion, we are nearly at the end of these months market crash... I think market will start to recover soon, however it will take some time to see new All Time High. At the end, we are still in a correction of about 60% respect to January Market Cap... But we all know these crushes have already happened more than once in the past and every time market has recovered  Wink

Because market has always recovered from the January correction after the ATH in December, I don't think the market is witnessing correction other than a normal correction from the temporal movement of the daily trade. The market is normal now and trying to have a break for bull move.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

I agree that bitcoin will be able to have a stable price but its not yet today. We all know that bitcoin is just on its development stage right now but as we can see its price value today is decreasing but its not that low as it was before. However, i believe that its price will be better and will increase as people will be more familiar with its uses.

I think theres no one can predict that bitcoin price will recover at the month of june because we know that it is a currency and when we say currency its price is always changes and by that changes we should not be worry because it will go back on its normal value and not just that but it will rise more than its normal value.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

I am also having the positive thought about the rising and recovering of the Bitcoin in this first half of the year. Bitcoin has a lot of potentials but the wealthy people that are owning a large portion of the Bitcoins are manipulating the market and we, common investors, cannot do anything about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We must adapt to the current situation and wait for the better times. I didn't invest when the fall happened but I will when the next correction phase enters the market.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

I am also having the positive thought about the rising and recovering of the Bitcoin in this first half of the year. Bitcoin has a lot of potentials but the wealthy people that are owning a large portion of the Bitcoins are manipulating the market and we, common investors, cannot do anything about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We must adapt to the current situation and wait for the better times. I didn't invest when the fall happened but I will when the next correction phase enters the market.
Adaptation in every situation is very vital for everyone who invested crypto currency you need to be strategic and should any opportunities that arise  in the situation , if bitcoin is price is low  then hold or buy while the price is low. Then dump while the price is high.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

2018 year of full year bitcoin correction and all alts , this will be hard year and whales need to make price more deeper to get positions with good prices , they don't need this high price because they could not earn a lot after .
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

since january it was recovering and i think it was overrated and now its going back to normal price  as ithink  we need new 400 billion dollars to get bac kto 15-16 k

Free palestine
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

since january it was recovering and i think it was overrated and now its going back to normal price  as ithink  we need new 400 billion dollars to get bac kto 15-16 k

I don't think the price was over rated, BTC price shoot up due to increase in demand which created more volume for the industry. Hence pushing the price beyond its normal price. Currently market is showing no signs of recovered and it seem to remain down for the coming days also, one can hope that after march and one can expect market to gain some momentum and show proper signs of recovering.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

All I know bitcoin will recover like last year after china banned bitcoin in their country that was a big dip but the current issue now are there are many FUD I think better to ignore it and the ups and down of bitcoin is normal so expect that bitcoin will surpass our expectations.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

I don't think the price was over rated, BTC price shoot up due to increase in demand which created more volume for the industry. Hence pushing the price beyond its normal price. Currently market is showing no signs of recovered and it seem to remain down for the coming days also, one can hope that after march and one can expect market to gain some momentum and show proper signs of recovering.

The thread was created two years ago. I could see Sir Yahoo stating in a converse of deleting threads that had no replies for a long period. I can understand that this thread was back to live as current situation is related to the thread. Such threads can be looked upon if ok. Correction do come and go in crypto currencies. Its nature. One or the other day the value would recover back. Its taking bit long time this year. Hope to get back on track soon.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

The thread was created two years ago. I could see Sir Yahoo stating in a converse of deleting threads that had no replies for a long period. I can understand that this thread was back to live as current situation is related to the thread. Such threads can be looked upon if ok. Correction do come and go in crypto currencies. Its nature. One or the other day the value would recover back. Its taking bit long time this year. Hope to get back on track soon.
I think that in all likelihood the future of Bitcoin is also good enough. But in the near future We are not allowed to see the potential price increase. Therefore, I advise you to leave your coins in storage Until better times.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

All I know bitcoin will recover like last year after china banned bitcoin in their country that was a big dip but the current issue now are there are many FUD I think better to ignore it and the ups and down of bitcoin is normal so expect that bitcoin will surpass our expectations.
Yes it happens all the time in crypto currency this kind of threats use to come and go but the real news you will recognize only by visiting the market, as right now I had a visit the market and I found the prices really increasing, all the prices are getting high, people are involving bitcoin and they are trying to invest so the market is turning in green again, a few months ago it was totally red but now it has recovered a lot of and we are expecting this recovery is going to cross all the records and all the invests are going to be millionaires using bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Yes and I believe on that because bitcoin price is so volatile and i know in every moment it will rising up again.So we should gonna wait and take the responsibility to be the best for vrypto coins earner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: