Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Maybe this is more to the depression phase in my opinion, and bulldoze the funds from the "weakhands" while the whales take the opportunity by buying at cheap prices.

Maybe late March or early April bitcoin will start a long rally, can be up to several years ahead in my opinion.

Looking at a less supportive chart for bullish setup, I think, it will still take some more time to start recover for bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?
I don’t really know, maybe it’s possible, because I once heard from a friend that the rate will be okay around May. So if that’s true, then we should also expect something very good around June. But as of now, the price is still okay. Last year some people predicted that it will go into price correction this 2018, and I’m suggesting that’s what we’re going through now. But it will soon recover.
balintong15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

recovery is the process of refreshing new things in your life. or it is a reliever for you to become a better person that before. it is substantial sometimes because it makes you correct what your mistakes are. so, bitcoin recovery is good for the bitcoin to do more and give more opportunities to people who are relying on bitcoin. bitcoin is so helpful that is why it needs to recover sometimes.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

recovery is the process of refreshing new things in your life. or it is a reliever for you to become a better person that before. it is substantial sometimes because it makes you correct what your mistakes are. so, bitcoin recovery is good for the bitcoin to do more and give more opportunities to people who are relying on bitcoin. bitcoin is so helpful that is why it needs to recover sometimes.
The status of bitcoin is in a low range but I think bitcoin is recovering its value.  I believe on bitcoin that it will take huge advantage for people's sake. Bitcoin has more potential to be a future currency in all over the world than other coin.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Slowly but steadily recovering it's value I believe. It won't be an easy road ahead but we already know that when bitcoin is faced with challenges, it always finds a way to come out even stronger than it ever was before. I think so much FUD is affecting the price but I believe we should be seeing a steady and strong recovery pattern in the coming weeks.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

Slowly but steadily recovering it's value I believe. It won't be an easy road ahead but we already know that when bitcoin is faced with challenges, it always finds a way to come out even stronger than it ever was before. I think so much FUD is affecting the price but I believe we should be seeing a steady and strong recovery pattern in the coming weeks.
Yes, bitcoin is recovering slowly. Hope so it will recover that fast because many people is still waiting for bitcoins higher price. But, we must need to trust bitcoin and believe in this because eventhough it has face many circumstances or challenges but then it continues to help many people. So we also must keep believing and must need to have patience to wait.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

Yeah bitcoin was recovering but as of now the value price was goes low.Theres a lot of reason why bitcoin was decreaing it value but we should calm about that especially the beginner like me.

bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

Bitcoin will always recover in every time it dropped. As always, bitcoin value goes lower but as i remembered  those time bitcoin falls, it will always recover and that is the results of bitcoin volatility, it's price will rise and down. So no worries because bitcoin will rise soon.

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

Until now all I know is bitcoin rises slowly, hopefully until the month of June at least can be stable and not rocking up and down, the steady increase is what we hope for now, hopefully in June the problem is resolved soon and the bitcoin value is higher and always stable and not volatile
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:12:31 AM

we know that bitcoin prices fluctuate, so we do not have to worry about falling prices because I believe that bitcoin prices will definitely recover and we will profit again, hold it, wait and see
This is actually a very good and positive news for all those who were still in favor of bitcoin and the ones who kept on holding their bitcoins at time when it was too low.

This was quite an obvious thing that the market value of bitcoin will increase but the only thing which was forcing us to do wrong decision was our emotions. Bitcoin will for sure continue to rise in term of market value in the coming days as well.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

Yess bitcoin is recovering and it has now reached 950 dollars and it would reach 2000 dollars by the end of 2017 and it would be a huge success for bitcoins.
..You're right!  Actually, this topic is already passed but still going on until this year and obviously, bitcoin is still alive! because we cannot predict the future of bitcoin, But bitcoin is proven and tested that successfully  proves us the actual existence from the beginning until now. I think we need to trust bitcoin because a lot of positive reasons about recovering and it has been fulfilled.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:25:43 AM

Yess bitcoin is recovering and it has now reached 950 dollars and it would reach 2000 dollars by the end of 2017 and it would be a huge success for bitcoins.
..You're right!  Actually, this topic is already passed but still going on until this year and obviously, bitcoin is still alive! because we cannot predict the future of bitcoin, But bitcoin is proven and tested that successfully  proves us the actual existence from the beginning until now. I think we need to trust bitcoin because a lot of positive reasons about recovering and it has been fulfilled.
Definitely no one will know when to recover the bitcoin. Actually, on what you've been heard about in facebook and google is just a negative issue about crypto currencies. In fact many people are trying to know more about cyrpto currencies since many users change their way of living because if the crypto currencies and wishing their luck to be one of them as they plan to join here in the community which for me the best choice that they have done.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

bitcoin has not gone up completely, still silent at $ 7500. if you say recovery, yes but a little. not fully because it has not reached the latest figures when prices rose at the end of last year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

Definitely no one will know when to recover the bitcoin. Actually, on what you've been heard about in facebook and google is just a negative issue about crypto currencies. In fact many people are trying to know more about cyrpto currencies since many users change their way of living because if the crypto currencies and wishing their luck to be one of them as they plan to join here in the community which for me the best choice that they have done.
on the other hand, whales sometimes want to control that price, with many traders who panic sell conditions, and bitcoin are at the base price so they can buy it back and get a lot of profit

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

if I see now the bitcoin price is already going to rise by itself, because with the many investors who invest their money automatically bitcoin prices will also be fast rise

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Avasoloman

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

Do you want professional dissertation help? We offer you first-class dissertation writing services with our zeal for knowledge.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

Ofcourse there are always possibilities that bitcoin will boom and its price will eventually and gradually go up this june and for the succeeding months.
Kwadwogray

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

It has become normal for bitcoin to fall during instances of bad news and government attacks. Because of this, it has also become usual for bitcoin price to rise after every FUD. Bitcoin is fast becoming a household name and like any currency it will definitely rise after every fall in price.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

bitcoin has not gone up completely, still silent at $ 7500. if you say recovery, yes but a little. not fully because it has not reached the latest figures when prices rose at the end of last year.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Is bitcoin recovering?  I think yes but this past few days is red days in the market.  But we don't know how long the  red days  But quite an obvious thing that the market value of bitcoin will increase before the end of this year.  We just need a long patience and wait for the time
Of increase of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: