Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29507 times)
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

If I think this bitcoin will recover in the near future, I really hope and very happy if this bitcoin back to a high price so with a high price we will get a big advantage because of the existence of this bitcoin and again if bitcoin back up then most likely will increased bitcoin enthusiasts

carcas

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

Bitcoin will adjust the price after the bubble at the beginning of this year. bitcoin price determination will be specified in july or august. if a good issue exists in crypto the possibility of bitcoin prices will increase until next year.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

I think bitcoin will decrease in price until the bad issue about crypto is gone. it makes the price of crypto decrease from february until now. the possibility of normal return between August or September.
frankforty

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

It is a good sign .. Good to see bitcoin recovering a bit after having just dropped for 6 months straight... from jan to june...

Hopefully, it will recover a bit in next 2/3 months,and will bounce back to all time high may be in late december again.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

In my opinion the movement of Bitcoin tends to fall because it does not have a factor underlying their value. This week most likely bitcoin will move slowly, and we will see Bitcoin 'up' reaching the US $ 10.000 - $ 12.000.
For professionals who have been in the market cryptocurrency, this's actually a good blow.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

I think bitcoin will decrease in price until the bad issue about crypto is gone. it makes the price of crypto decrease from february until now. the possibility of normal return between August or September.
Do you always see the history of crypto prices? if so what about the price increase this year? whether to experience bubble like last year? i just first study crytocurrency.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

As we can see, bitcoin is recovering little by little which is really an advantage for most of us hodlers. I don't remember how bitcoin striked last June but I am too much positive about it's fully recovering. I believe that June would be another beginning for it to hit the best value again.

Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

Actually  yes bitcoin start recovering little buy little,we only need to wait the price in the market going up.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Many members are replying here with respect to current situation while the OP asked thus question for 2016. What should be an ideal reply in this case ? In my opinion this thread needs to be closed.

Signature available for rent
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

As we can see, bitcoin is recovering little by little which is really an advantage for most of us hodlers. I don't remember how bitcoin striked last June but I am too much positive about it's fully recovering. I believe that June would be another beginning for it to hit the best value again.

I agree, bitcoin shows that they are recovering, it simply means that there is no permanent situation happens  but it just a challenge how they will succeed. I am positively looking forward for another burst of high value of bitcoin, I know it will happen soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

Over the past 24 hours, the total value of digital money has increased by $ 23 billion, the 100 largest coins on capitalization are growing in price
On Wednesday, May 30, the average market value of bitcoin again overcame the mark of $ 7,570. Then the price of the first crypto currency was slightly rolled back and now is $ 7,484.
Yes I am also seeing the price of this coin increasing from a few days and the price of bitcoin is also increased the slight drop in the price is just the fluctuations because of the trade in this coin but it is not an issue it happens and the price will continue to increase.
I hope that in the month of June the price will be at a higher price and the coming month will start with a high price of bitcoin.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

recovery will occur in September, and in the end of the year there will be a large pum of magnitude
wait for that day, everyone gets interested in bitcoin
everyone will start getting their favorite stuff from bitcoin
just the patient and have a strong hand that will succeed
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

bitcoin prices are still difficult to predict but will definitely recover and will have a high price again, the current bitcoin movement is very slow, we must be patient and wait much longer
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

I do not see any recovering, I think that thing will happened 4th time, and we will see bitcoin 3-4k easy Angry

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

I'm sure bitcoin prices will soon recover and have a high price again, we have to be patient and wait, do not panic but still calm and think positive, because there will be good news soon

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

I hope that bitcoin will increase its price by 7k to 8k this end of year. We all need is to have more bitcoins and wait for the high value of coins in the market. Just wait for the bullrun time and dont lose hope soon bitcoin will recover.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

I do not see any recovering, I think that thing will happened 4th time, and we will see bitcoin 3-4k easy Angry
3-4 K? I just thought of buying as much bitcoin as possible and waiting until the end of the year and hoping the price would reach $ 25k  Grin

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

Bitcoin will recover what ever happen in this crypto world,, bitcoin now is one of foundation in crypto world and some people use bitcoin as payment in their bills and other invest in bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will recover.
Few days ago the price dropped to 6k dollar which is the lowest recorded value this year but right after the drop the value increased from 6.2k dollar to 6.4k dollar and today the value improved a little more and reached at 6.5k dollar. The recovery is necessary for the better future of the market and this recovery is due to the high demand increased these days in order to get benefit of low market. In the upcoming days the value will recover more and more with high momentum.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

It is very difficult to say unequivocally. A lot of factors affect the price of bitcoin. Much depends also on the state of the world economy. Investors are always looking for the most beneficial investment of their capital, so the situation is very changeable. In connection with the worsening of the world economy, the beginning of the trade war between the US and China, it is possible that exactly in the near future bitcoin will be one of the tools for preserving its finances.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

I hope so because it is hard to expect somethings especially when thay expectations never comes into a reality maybe you will be broke after that happens. So in order to be safe and to think safe I am just hoping that in this june the bitcoins will rise because it is the mid of yhe june and still the bitcoins have no progress at all but that doesn't mean that they do not have a chance to improve. I know they will be rising again maybe not this june but I know they will for sure before the year ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: