Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29507 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict because they are always changing and prices can change at any time, but I think bitcoin prices will be low for a long time, and do not worry because it will soon recover
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

I think bitcoin will decrease in price until the bad issue about crypto is gone. it makes the price of crypto decrease from february until now. the possibility of normal return between August or September.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

For the past one week,  I have observed that the price of bitcoin has been stable around $6500 and I hope it will continue to rise steadily over time. However, no one can actually predict what the price of bitcoin will be because the price is constantly change due to the high volatility of the bitcoin price.
I think it will a some time before the price of bitcoin can reach $15000 or more like we have in last quarter of the year 2017.

everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Interesting to know, I suppose that this June 2018 Bitcoin was quite higher than it was that June 2016, but this is the another evidence of the cyclic things happening on a market.
atomous

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

In fact bitcoin is in the same road of crash drastically that destroyed the big profit of many. Those who are in great lose now still believing that bitcoin will again recover and I also believe on that for bitcoin will have good recovery in the future.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Usually traders like me earn their money from a difference in price, not from the price itself, so whatever will be the price, the main thing is that volatility will be saved, lol.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will grow again in August. But I believe the cycle will take place. All types have cycles of growth - crisis - recovery. Be patient enough to see the cycle of prosperity as 2017 repeats itself. Bitcoin will bring new vitality to the market.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict because they are always changing and prices can change at any time, but I think bitcoin prices will be low for a long time, and do not worry because it will soon recover
Yes, we cannot really predict the price up and downs of bitcoin. For now lets hope the best and bitcoin will survive before the last quarter of this year. I am still positive of the good outcome for bitcoin maybe not to fast increase but eventually it will increase in right time.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

I agree because bitcoin is very volatile we don't know what would be the price and I think if we have experienced enough we should know what to do in this kind of situation, we just need to hold and for sure bitcoin will bounce back and it become profitable again.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

We need to wait for the end of the year, in the near future nothing supernatural should not be expected. I think the market is in a kind of stagnation and this is very bad.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

We need to wait for the end of the year, in the near future nothing supernatural should not be expected. I think the market is in a kind of stagnation and this is very bad.

Market now is slowly recovering which is lead by BTC. Lets just hope that it would continue until it reach 10k $ mark. Just hold hold hold then patience will be paid of. If this market will continue then profit gain could be massive.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

20 min ago i have checked btc price was about 6400$ 5 min ago was over 6700$
It looks like btc price may rebound in 15 min and fail in 15 min
Some people are saying that kind of price movement is showing bitcoin price will even double
So lets see if btc price will break 6800$ than we will go on 7200$ i guess

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

I do not see a big problem to panic. How suddenly 10 to 20 times the rate of decline should not be surprised. But I do not think it will be long term. In a short time, everything will be back to the old.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

Everyone hope so, because bitcoin price can tounch 19k, but noone can have right prediction. As for me, i don't have any BTC at this time, so i don't have any affected from it.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

I try to keep positive thinking about bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will recover quickly and prices rise again because bitcoin prices are hard to predict and anything can happen
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Yes we need to wait patiently because bitcoin price usually soars high before year end, So I'm still holding some part of my bitcoin because I know it will bounce back and it will surely rise strong.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

As of the moment Bitcoin is yet to recover, when? That is the question to answer. But the reality is we don't know when will recover, cause it is drastically lowering down, but i still believe it will recover soon.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

At this time bitcoin is in $6000+ , for me bitcoin really dump or falling down now. We all do not know when will bitcoin recover again lets just keep waiting and never tired of it so we won't regret at the end when bitcoin pump again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

I do not see any recovering, I think that thing will happened 4th time, and we will see bitcoin 3-4k easy Angry
3-4 K? I just thought of buying as much bitcoin as possible and waiting until the end of the year and hoping the price would reach $ 25k  Grin
Recovery of the market is depending on the market factors, the most contributing factor is the demand factor which is responsible for the quick recovery of Bitcoin’s price. When buying rate increases then the price of Bitcoin also increases and when buying rate decreases due to high price then the value follow decrease trend either slowly or fast depending upon buying rate.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

I hope so , I am still positive about it despite of the market fall. I am quite doubtful at times but I still believe that the market would recover soon and would rise it's value better than it did last year and that is the reason why I'm still biying more bitcoin during this dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: