Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

This topic has received big attention from the community.No one can predict anything, but I think the bitcoin is recovering. A month ago, the bitcoin price was down to under $ 6k, this is the opportunity good opportunity  to buy bitcoin. We need proper evaluation to make the right investment. Do not miss the opportunity.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

If based on my own preferences then definitely yes it will. Besides I consider that price back in June as a breachable one, meaning chances of going there is really high.

No such basis I can shown right now with my claims and even some drastically movement explanation in the chart but as long as the correction price is close on that June range, bitcoin price will surpass it and even by much more.
Things we expect to happened is not always what happened in the time table we expect. But i think it is just a matter of time for bitcoin to recover and its price to have a stable changes for the market to grow and to develop with an opportunity for us to earn on trading and investment for the future.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

If based on my own preferences then definitely yes it will. Besides I consider that price back in June as a breachable one, meaning chances of going there is really high.

No such basis I can shown right now with my claims and even some drastically movement explanation in the chart but as long as the correction price is close on that June range, bitcoin price will surpass it and even by much more.
Things we expect to happened is not always what happened in the time table we expect. But i think it is just a matter of time for bitcoin to recover and its price to have a stable changes for the market to grow and to develop with an opportunity for us to earn on trading and investment for the future.

Well our opportunity is now, we can buy more bitcoin while the market are in the red line, and we can also hold bitcoin for long term or it's up to you if you want to sell ypir bitcoin, always remember that sell your coin when you already have profit.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

Nowadays Recovering of bitcoin is one of the biggest dreams of bitcoin holders. For bitcoin is totally went to depress price from 20k to 7k. Wow! Very huge lose if there were people who bought bitcoin when it was 20k.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

Yesterday market starts with green after a long time, it makes bitcoin users happy. All are expect market is going to recover soon. Now the price of bitcoin is very low keep buying the bitcoin and save it for future. But again the price drop today. This is normally happens in the crypto world. But still we hope the market will recover soon in bear future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

Yesterday market starts with green after a long time, it makes bitcoin users happy. All are expect market is going to recover soon. Now the price of bitcoin is very low keep buying the bitcoin and save it for future. But again the price drop today. This is normally happens in the crypto world. But still we hope the market will recover soon in bear future.
The short term green market that we saw yesterday was a good sign that bitcoin is really doing good now and the bear market is soon to end because this is just an obvious accumulation time for the whales since the price was so low and after a few months, we will just get shocked about the pump of the market of bitcoin.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

I hope so because it is hard to expect somethings especially when thay expectations never comes into a reality maybe you will be broke after that happens. So in order to be safe and to think safe I am just hoping that in this june the bitcoins will rise because it is the mid of yhe june and still the bitcoins have no progress at all but that doesn't mean that they do not have a chance to improve. I know they will be rising again maybe not this june but I know they will for sure before the year ends.
Price is something that is normally determined by the market invisible forces. And guys why are you people so impatient? Investment is something that can go in loss and could also earn you millions and one should develop a business mind once in the crypto market.

So many people have been complaining about the technology and are really upset with the way the price fluctuates but passion is something one should never loose and holding your portfolio cost you no penny and might give away in the boom.
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

Go for a bitcoin and dont worry, because it will be high and then low, and again and again. So the main thing is to have your profit, not the price, because if you trade, the price is not the main thing.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Everything is possible because bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Nobody have knowledge what the future is so better to invest or buy now while the values of cryptocurrencies are still down. This is the best time to hold our crypto coins and add more because surely it will gained profits ahead or in a couple of months.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Now BitCoin will gradually begin to correct itself. I see these points as points of entry. We may not see these figures again in our lives soon.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Everything is possible because bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Nobody have knowledge what the future is so better to invest or buy now while the values of cryptocurrencies are still down. This is the best time to hold our crypto coins and add more because surely it will gained profits ahead or in a couple of months.
Your right this is the right time to hold our bitcoins and cryptos because i believe that it will all increase again and we will start to earn huge profits again with our holdings. No one could predict and have knowledge when will bitcoin will increase its price again better have a patience to hold them.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

There is no way you can determine on what will happen in the future if the price will increase or decreasing but you can always read different speculations coming from crypto analyst in order to determine, what will happen in the future.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

Not everything that we expect to happen will happen like the price of bitcoin that we expect and think that it will increase in this year of 2018, but we are all wrong. Holding our bitcoins until it increase is the only solution for us to earn huge profit again.
kripterst

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

But we just came off of the largest wave in BTC history. Watch how water reacts when you drop something heavy into it.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

The days of big jumps are over, and i think the prices of bitcoin we use to see back then were inflated figures characterised by high volatility but this seems to have come to an end as bitcoin is now growing more naturally than the manipulative nature we saw it grow from but recovering back to its high price wont be happening any time from now....lets see how the next 6 months unfolds
BlueMoonLight

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

I think so because bitcoin will definitely recover due to people's demand. The people power of demand can change the way of bitcoin price motion. Maybe what is happening now, has been done already back to the years past.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

I think so because bitcoin will definitely recover due to people's demand. The people power of demand can change the way of bitcoin price motion. Maybe what is happening now, has been done already back to the years past.

No matter how hard bitcoin prices will drop, it will still recover because the demand in the market is keep on increasing each day since people are still interested on investing because it was very profitable right now while the prices are down.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

i think it is now time to recover because today one exchange platform announced that they are hacked and 32 million dollar of bitcoin was stolen but the price is not dropped even. so i think we are around deep point now.

turn the page
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

If I think this bitcoin will recover as well as many who predict that bitcoin will recover by the end of this year and again bitcoin will reach a very expensive price at the end of the year can even exceed the price of previous years whose price is fantastic.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin was not sick, and therefore can not "recover." Now, of course, there is a significant drop in the market, but this is not a kind of "illness" but simply a pullback from last year's hype.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: