Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

We've been waiting for you to shine long enough now. Anyhow, whatever happens I'm still a bitcoin fan and my loyalty will always be the same. It's been July but the price has not improved even one significant movement. What happened to bitcoin? Is there a chance in this month for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

This thread has been created a few years ago, but the question in this thread is perfect for the current state. because currently the bitcoin price is falling and we do not know when the bitcoin price will recover.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

There is no good news yet for bitcoin increases. I can only wait for good market conditions.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
xyandrobot

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

I am a beginner in cryptocurrency and have not understood when the market is bad and good.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:23:46 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 02:02:31 PM by Roboabhishek

I have never been scared as well as before, and this time, too.

Well, its June and the price seems coming back to old mod.

Can't say for sure if the price coming back to 20k that soon but yea 2018 was a bad one for Cryptos.
But today there was a huge drop of over 500 USD there's a lot of volatility these days.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Now in the present situation of the bearish market it is impossible to increase the price of Bitcoin. So waiting is the only option we have in this bearish situation, people are expecting lot of growth on bitcoin price, but i dont see anything about market growth.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

Maybe yes or not because the volatility are depend on us investors we are the one can recover bitcoin price if we pump it if all investors are dumpers and do panic selling it will never be recovered because of all new investors lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Well, the whales are the one who decide if the market will recover now cause they are the one who flooded the market from the get go and we the investors only need to play our part like buying dip and holding for we're not the one manipulating the price of the market.

I think big investors is the one who  can be the reason for the next pump, but for now that bitcoin price are in the dip we just need to hold and wait until bitcoin recover.
Listen up, although whales have got such big impact on our international market but they never comes as giant in individual capacity. They don’t affect you when it comes to their own personal strength. There is no single person in the history who could have made the international market up or down. This is effect of their group task. They are compounded to make some bitter moves to us.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

to achieve that, I think it takes a long time about 1 or 2 months later. to raise prices requires large triggers such as large amounts of investment, large quantities of coin demand. no selling in large quantities. no price manipulation.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

yes of course bitcoin can do the restoration of the price you need is just patience and magic that can make bitcoin prices can be recovered.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict because they are always changing and prices can change at any time, but I think bitcoin prices will be low for a long time, and do not worry because it will soon recover
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

In fact bitcoin is in the same road of crash drastically that destroyed the big profit of many. Those who are in great lose now still believing that bitcoin will again recover and I also believe on that for bitcoin will have good recovery in the future.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

We think of it, we know that it will be on its highest peak value. We can recommend to invest on now. We know in the end of year, it will go high again, and will reach the highest peak or even it will go more higher on its highest peak. We know bitcoin is already recovering now.
Yep you’re right. My friend sold of early last year due to his impatience ended up regretting the actions he took. At least I learnt from that. The same guy I’m talking about jumped back in late, cause he was angry that he would miss the chance and unfortunately the price started to drop. Now he lost more than a 50%. But I have advised him to give it another chance and have patience till the end of this year, cause I believe that things will pretty much turn out for good.

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?
I think the price of bitcoin will soon recover this month. Let us just wait for that to happen. Let us all be positive. Just have patience and we can soon gain profit.
The price of Bitcoin will recover for sure but if you’re talking about this month, that’s the one I’m not really sure about. The way I’m seeing things as of this month, I don’t think that the price will go up, I’m thinking that the price is going to be stable through out this month. Maybe it will maintain this price of $7k+.
Yeah we all must have optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. The price will increase in the coming days, no say exactly about the right time but the future is bright and that is the reason for more and more investment from all over the world. Don’t be panic about today’s price. it is a matter of time and with the passage of time everything will be all right.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

Well the percentage has been back to green but the market price is still low. Anyway it will just a start to recover the market price and will go high again. This is something good that will relatively make another profit in the near future. So to those who are still fearing better take that away and instead invest now while the market price for crypto is still low.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

I don't remember how much It was back in June but Bitcoin is increasing slowly with stability (that's what we need at the moment instead of a pump-dump) and with the halving that happened in last July , It should be just a matter of time till It reach 1000$ , If not more.

It was above $720 in june, and i feel it will cross that price again before next year because the price has already started growing and it has reached $650 or above that right now and i feel it can surely cross that price where it was in june or will reach that extent.

Like he said that the price of bitcoin was around $7200 last June, there have been some  stability in the price of bitcoin as of lately. The price of bitcoin has been stable around $6000-$6500 and I believe that with this current price, bitcoin is going to increase gradually and not just a pump. And this is what we really need with the price of bitcoin,  a steady increase over time and before the end of year, I believe the price of bitcoin should hit $20000

elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Maybe yes or not because the volatility are depend on us investors we are the one can recover bitcoin price if we pump it if all investors are dumpers and do panic selling it will never be recovered because of all new investors lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Well, the whales are the one who decide if the market will recover now cause they are the one who flooded the market from the get go and we the investors only need to play our part like buying dip and holding for we're not the one manipulating the price of the market.

I think big investors is the one who  can be the reason for the next pump, but for now that bitcoin price are in the dip we just need to hold and wait until bitcoin recover.

I think until now bitcoin is down, many of them are selling their BTC to a cheap price or other investors throw away the BTC price, maybe some news about bitcoin, that's why bitcoin is down now. But I still believe bitcoin will rise again.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

some people think bitcoin will continue to increase and I think it is a very possible.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

some people think bitcoin will continue to increase and I think it is a very possible.
Theres no doubt that bitcoin will increase continuously because people getting more and more interesting in this coin,but the question is when will it be recover from the drowning stage,since this whole year is a burden for all investors

Well the percentage has been back to green but the market price is still low. Anyway it will just a start to recover the market price and will go high again. This is something good that will relatively make another profit in the near future. So to those who are still fearing better take that away and instead invest now while the market price for crypto is still low.
Lol this happens almost every week or months that it drops then recover but smaller than the past and the scenario is constantly happening
PerLasz

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

For me it is sure that bitcoin will recover as soon as possible specially if there will have something new things that will happen in order to have good price advice.
PerLasz

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

It is impossible that bitcoin will continuously increase for I know it will always experience the up and down in every year of crypto existing.
crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

I am pretty sure it will recover sooner than later. Trends show that at the end of the year it is always higher. Hopefully it will be the case this year as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: