Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
Baihum

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

I think the market is now starting to recover with good returns, so you can also benefit from the current condition price, because now the price is still not expensive, and you can hold the next few days for a higher price.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

As of now the price of bitcoin seems low its around 6k down , and its almost end of june , i like to share my perspective including my friends view , we come up to an conclusion and i think its true , as of now bitcoin is facing to a crisis which the supply and demand rate is low and not enough to pump up, despite that thing. Still looking forward for the next month and at the end of this year i hope it reach my target price or around 10k something like that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

I think the market is now starting to recover with good returns, so you can also benefit from the current condition price, because now the price is still not expensive, and you can hold the next few days for a higher price.
it is not too late to buy bitcoin again.althoug not in lowest price, but atleast still cheap than months ago.if we looking at candle, we will see buyer power and maybe it can be more.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

Today bitcoin is up more than 8% and it could be said to be the biggest gain of the year, but I'm sure this is not the last because prices will continue to skyrocket as investors start buying in bulk to get big profits by the end of the year.
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

it is seen clearly bitcoin is recovering from downtrend and soon we may see new bullish market trend to open and market capitalisation will improve thereafter all depends on upcoming positive news
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

it is seen clearly bitcoin is recovering from downtrend and soon we may see new bullish market trend to open and market capitalisation will improve thereafter all depends on upcoming positive news
we hope it can be true.no more bearish trend again, and crypto market become recovered again.we can make it happen soon, if we solid to rebuy bitcoin again .make demand volume increase affected to its price.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

First , no one can predict the price of a bitcoin but if we were going to observe the movement of the price , it might take a year or half, just from my point of view. People should not be worried about bitcoin because it has a great reputation , the reason why it worth a thousand up to this day is because a lot of big investor , are investing in bitcoin , so if you will sell your coins now , you will lose, only those people who can struggle longer can achieve what they want especially their goals in this life.
Kamote29

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Yes as I see to the market the price of bitcoin now is recovering that's this is the good sign to invest our money in some currency we like to earn a good profit this year. And many investors will get their possible expectation on their investments and I also feel that some of my currency that I'm holding is starting to increase their price a little bit more than last month.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Bitcoin at the present time now, is not yet recover. it is already below 7k$ were most traders are so panic and afraid. which is we shouldn't be

like that at all, instead let us stay still and remain hold our coins til it recover it little by little. Who knows a days or weeks from miracle wqill

come up to us then the price will suddenly get increase due to we don't know what will happen on the next hours.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

June had passed and it has not recovered yet until now. It has not even reached at least $10k after the drop or since the start of this year so chances are; it still is not on the state of recovery. I feel like it will continue to decrease up until August and hopefully start to increase by the month after that.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

As of now, the market is still not recovering because most of the people are preferring to sell their coins and they are still panicking but the market will soon to recover just like what happened last year before the year ends so keep on holding your coins.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is on the bottom and I think it will recover in the end of this year like what happen in the year 2017 and I hope it would happen again. In addition to that, my prediction on the price of bitcoin is it will rise again the price will reached again the $20000 or it will surpass that price. I hope it would recover in the of this year 2018.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

June had passed it's true so, this month bitcoin not recovered. it will recover but when nobody not  sure about that.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

yes bitcoin is recovering now for the gap in the coinmarket cap we will see how bitcoin rise.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

most likely the monthly futures contracts opened in a long position, so the next month will be an increase in price
litaya

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

I think that the Bitcoin is not all about the price, if we would consider bitcoin only by his price we would be frustrated very soon, because price is not always a sign of Project successfulness.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

We cannot say that the current price of bitcoin is too good or very high but if we compare it to the past few days then its recovering for sure as yesterday it was around $6k and to its around $6300 so yes its recovering slowly and steadily and in coming days we may see price once again above $7k so if you are looking for short term profits then you can afford to buy now and hold it for some time to grab quick profits.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

Yes i think it will soon recovering it's last month price soon.Today i heard that butcoin will soongo to the $6400 to $6800 but still i didn't see any movements like this so we can't say anything about it.But if you see the price chart of btc for last few heras then you can easily found that in the starting of the year the price go to the very down and it will go very high untill the end of the year.So i think it's price will definitely increase in two months and recover it's last price.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

Bitcoin is really suffering right now but it looks like the said coin has shown resilience over the years.It is argued that it is normal for the business tradition to have falls and rise moments to make everything move as an ecosystem.

kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

I think soon, bitcoin will recovering but not right now. it is too far to say bitcoin recovering because the price only stays at the $5k-$6k and moving in that price. maybe we can see in the next month between July and August the price will move to the high price and finally, we can see the price reach $10k again. I am sure that after the price reaches $10k, it will start to increase higher and we can see the price will make the highest price again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: