Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Atheist Delusion  (Read 10379 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:19:54 AM

You would think BADlogic would of figured out by now that telling people they are going to burn in hell, doesn't persuade them into joining his cult.

Quite the opposite effect in fact.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed.

It's time all you religious fanatics out there realized that no means no!!!!

Good idea. It's time that all you anti-God religious fanatics wake up to the fact that nature around us powerfully shows the existence of God. Once you acknowledge God's existence, then you will have opportunity to realize that He speaks truth, and believe in what He says.

Cool

No it does not.  You suffer from a delusion.  That is what is happening.

The atheist delusion, in simple terms is this. The atheist attempts to maintain enough God-strength and God-understanding within himself/herself, to be able to say that God doesn't exist.

Cool

Not sure you understand what being an atheist really means.   The question is God is not even a valid question worth answering.

I am more concerned with the damage this mental illness causes to societies and humanity in general.

Okay. You simply happen to bigoted against God for some reason. Why?    Cool

I am not sure you understand.  God is not something  I consider worth thinking about.  

I am not against God just like I am not against Unicorns.

What I am against is burning people at the stake because they believe in red Unicorns not the blue ones.

I am against parents teaching their kids that the Unicorns that make furniture are the really good Unicorns that help us and the ones that have red dots on their tails are the evil ones.

I am against people killing other people because their unicorn told them to do so.  As written in the sand by some really ancient Unicorns.

I am against parents teaching kids that Unicorns created men out of dirt.  That Unicorns created millions of other animal species, all planets, all solar systems, all galaxies etc. in 6 days.

I am against people who say that there are invisible Unicorns in my heart, in my bones that Unicorns are all around me etc.

That is what I am against.

You sound a lot like God. He is against many of the things that you talk about.

God enjoys complete truth. Why would you be so disinterested in the fact that He caused you to come into existence, and the fact that He holds you alive, and the fact that it is He filling you with joy whenever you experience joy?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:45:34 AM

You would think BADlogic would of figured out by now that telling people they are going to burn in hell, doesn't persuade them into joining his cult.

Indeed.

Good idea. It's time that all you anti-God religious fanatics wake up to the fact that nature around us powerfully shows the existence of God. Once you acknowledge God's existence, then you will have opportunity to realize that He speaks truth, and believe in what He says.

Cool

The atheist delusion, in simple terms is this. The atheist attempts to maintain enough God-strength and God-understanding within himself/herself, to be able to say that God doesn't exist.

Cool

Not sure you understand what being an atheist really means.   The question is God is not even a valid question worth answering.

I am more concerned with the damage this mental illness causes to societies and humanity in general.

I am not sure you understand.  God is not something  I consider worth thinking about.  

What I am against is burning people at the stake because they believe in red Unicorns not the blue ones.

I am against parents teaching their kids that the Unicorns that make furniture are the really good Unicorns that help us and the ones that have red dots on their tails are the evil ones.

I am against people killing other people because their unicorn told them to do so.  As written in the sand by some really ancient Unicorns.

I am against parents teaching kids that Unicorns created men out of dirt.  That Unicorns created millions of other animal species, all planets, all solar systems, all galaxies etc. in 6 days.

I am against people who say that there are invisible Unicorns in my heart, in my bones that Unicorns are all around me etc.

God enjoys complete truth. Why would you be so disinterested in the fact that He caused you to come into existence, and the fact that He holds you alive, and the fact that it is He filling you with joy whenever you experience joy?

Cool

hmm.  You know how people are made right?

I came into existence because my father impregnated my mother.  

Your unicorn is definitely not controlling me.  Mainly because Unicorns don't exist.

Who made your parents... and their parents... etc., all the way back to the Beginning? There is no evidence that suggests that evolution/abiogenesis works. There is probability proof that it can't work - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0.

Of course, maybe you don't really exist, and all of us who have seen your posts in bitcointalk, really have active imaginations that work together.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:49:55 AM

Who made your parents... and their parents... etc., all the way back to the Beginning? There is no evidence that suggests that evolution/abiogenesis works. There is probability proof that it can't work - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0.

Of course, maybe you don't really exist, and all of us who have seen your posts in bitcointalk, really have active imaginations that work together.

Cool

And on the flip side, if God made us who made God.

And if God has always existed then perhaps the energy and building blocks required to create everything have always existed, add billions of years into the mix and you end up with us the human race for a fleeting moment of cosmic time.

As for evidence of evolution, even the common flu virus is proof of the theory at a basic level (which is why last years flu jab wont work the following year)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:16:23 AM

Indeed.

Cool

Cool

Cool

hmm.  You know how people are made right?

I came into existence because my father impregnated my mother.  

Your unicorn is definitely not controlling me.  Mainly because Unicorns don't exist.

Cool

That is a different question.  You said that God created me I told you how I was made.  Just like you and millions of apes before us.

I was just trying to show you that you are wrong.    Cool

chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:19:32 AM

Cool

And if God has always existed then perhaps the energy and building blocks required to create everything have always existed, add billions of years into the mix and you end up with us the human race for a fleeting moment of cosmic time.

As for evidence of evolution, even the common flu virus is proof of the theory at a basic level (which is why last years flu jab wont work the following year)
Why do believers ask such questions? There must think! Much easier to blame everything on God not existing. Religion is for thinking people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:21:43 AM

Cool

God always existed. There is no way to understand this clearly, because we are so used to the idea of having a beginning and an end.

Perhaps this and perhaps that. Here is the strait of it. The earth and universe are a little  over 6,000 years old; God says it in the Bible - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm. If you read the basic science papers about how old the universe and earth are, they essentially say (and some directly say) that they don't know.

That is not evolution except that one means "change" when he says "evolution." The ability of the flu virus to thwart vaccines is a protection that god built into nature, and evidence of the weakness of man to be able to do what he wants.

Cool

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:31:43 AM

Quite a lot of scientific evidence against the 6000 year old earth bible story :

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_against_a_recent_creation

PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:41:48 AM

Quite the opposite effect in fact.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed.

Cool

No it does not.  You suffer from a delusion.  That is what is happening.
I can not understand why I should believe in God if I did not provide evidence of his existence. To believe that just because someone needs it?
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

God always existed. There is no way to understand this clearly, because we are so used to the idea of having a beginning and an end.

Prove that! (PS: don't put the "cause & effect" stuff on the table, it won't prove that your god exists!)

Perhaps this and perhaps that. Here is the strait of it. The earth and universe are a little  over 6,000 years old; God says it in the Bible - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

Did he wrote the bible? Is it a work of your god's hands? Nope. It is a work of fiction made by humans to control other humans by deception.

If you read the basic science papers about how old the universe and earth are, they essentially say (and some directly say) that they don't know.

You know you're bullshitting already, don't you?
Read some real scientific papers, not that funny fairy tales book called "the bible": https://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_age.html
Or maybe you think you're smarter than hundreds of scientists around the globe? Do you? Your god called you "stupid", do you remember?

That is not evolution except that one means "change" when he says "evolution." The ability of the flu virus to thwart vaccines is a protection that god built into nature, and evidence of the weakness of man to be able to do what he wants.

Cool

Please, do not pontificate about things you cannot, or maybe you don't want to, understand. This only makes you look dumber everytime.

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:49:26 AM

I can not understand why I should believe in God if I did not provide evidence of his existence. To believe that just because someone needs it?

This is BADecker's theory: Atheists are those who believe in god but cover up...  Huh Huh this is clearly a psychiatric case.  Roll Eyes

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:51:24 AM

Quite a lot of scientific evidence against the 6000 year old earth bible story :

I'm not sure which bunch is more delusional. Flat earth people, young earth people or salivation in Jesus people.

I still can't make up my mind.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:45:40 AM

I'm not sure which bunch is more delusional. Flat earth people, young earth people or salivation in Jesus people.

Atheists are people with a good education. If people do not understand the reasons for the events he must try to understand it. Religions tell stories and people believe them.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:41:35 PM

Atheists are people with a good education. If people do not understand the reasons for the events he must try to understand it. Religions tell stories and people believe them.

Atheistic scientists tell stories that they call Big Bang Theory and Black Hole Theory. People believe that these things are truth when they are not known to be truth. Because of this, science has religion built right into it.

Try to understand the science facts and laws behind the proof that God exists. Start with the list of things that I say in the posts below. Expand your research across the Internet to see that nobody has proven the scientific laws that I show to be wrong. Perhaps you will come to understand that God really does exist. After you understand this, then you can start to have faith in the things that God says, rather than the things said by atheistic scientists who don't really know what they are talking about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:44:21 PM

Atheists are self-delusional. At least flat earth people and theists attempt to believe the facts and laws of science when they find them.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:48:30 PM

This is BADecker's theory: Atheists are those who believe in god but cover up...  Huh Huh this is clearly a psychiatric case.  Roll Eyes

Atheists accept the laws of science. Read through this list of things: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380. Then search the Internet. These things are scientific facts. They show and prove the existence of God. But atheists try to ignore and downplay God's existence. Why? Because as MiSKLaCH says, "Atheists are those who believe in god but cover up."

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:03:48 PM

Prove that! (PS: don't put the "cause & effect" stuff on the table, it won't prove that your god exists!)
If you don't understand that God exists, how are you ever going to accept any proof of any of his attributes?

What you are really saying is, that you are going to pick and choose which scientific laws and facts you are willing to accept, and which you are not. If you won't accept all scientific facts, especially the scientific fact that scientific theories are not know to be fact, you are intentionally deluding yourself. This is called self-delusion.

Perhaps this and perhaps that. Here is the strait of it. The earth and universe are a little  over 6,000 years old; God says it in the Bible - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

Did he wrote the bible? Is it a work of your god's hands? Nope. It is a work of fiction made by humans to control other humans by deception.
There you go again, talking about Someone that you don't believe exists as though He does exist. First, learn how to understand science law so that you can see the proof that God DOES exist. Then come back and ask your questions about things that He does.

If you read the basic science papers about how old the universe and earth are, they essentially say (and some directly say) that they don't know.

You know you're bullshitting already, don't you?
Read some real scientific papers, not that funny fairy tales book called "the bible": https://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_age.html
Or maybe you think you're smarter than hundreds of scientists around the globe? Do you? Your god called you "stupid", do you remember?
There are many, many scientific laws. Scientists can't juggle them all in their heads at once to determine the truths of science. They have their excuse, sort of.

But you don't have any excuse. I show you the science laws that prove the existence of God, and you don't accept science.

Further, you show how stupid you are by claiming that God says that I am stupid, when you don't even believe that God exists, and when you can't even find the place where God says, "BADecker is stupid." So, not only are you stupid, but you are a liar, and a deceiver, and a disruptor of all that is good and right.

Cool

Please, do not pontificate about things you cannot, or maybe you don't want to, understand. This only makes you look dumber everytime.

Okay. Regarding the changes in the flu virus you noted above, cause and effect rule in everything. This means that the changes were programmed into the universe from the Beginning.

Cool

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:05:09 PM

Having to prove the existence of God to an atheist is like having to prove the existence of the sun, at noon on a clear day. Yet millions are embracing the foolishness of atheism. “The Atheist Delusion” pulls back the curtain and reveals what is going on in the mind of those who deny the obvious. It introduces you to a number of atheists who you will follow as they go where the evidence leads, find a roadblock, and enter into a place of honesty that is rarely seen on film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

Enjoy  Smiley

lol no.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:08:58 PM

Quite the opposite effect in fact.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed.

Cool

No it does not.  You suffer from a delusion.  That is what is happening.

Again, here are the scientific things that express the proof that God exists: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Now all you need to do is learn how to understand science, and you will KNOW that God exists.

Cool

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:20:47 PM

[snipped clown's bullshits]

You're right, I am a delusional. I thought I could have saved you from the psychiatric ward but you deserve to be locked in the asylum. Have a nice stay, clown.

Heartilly

Activity: 697

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:21:55 PM

Having to prove the existence of God to an atheist is like having to prove the existence of the sun, at noon on a clear day. Yet millions are embracing the foolishness of atheism. “The Atheist Delusion” pulls back the curtain and reveals what is going on in the mind of those who deny the obvious. It introduces you to a number of atheists who you will follow as they go where the evidence leads, find a roadblock, and enter into a place of honesty that is rarely seen on film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

Enjoy  Smiley

We cannot please an atheist to believe in God's existence even if they were already presented with scientific facts that proves that God does exist. It certainly takes time. And it also requires a personal encounter with God's divine presence in their lives for them to believe. Once they had that encounter same with those written in the Bible, ask them again if they believe or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: