Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation Rule: buy when others are irrationally pessimistic or too cautious  (Read 36047 times)
thelibertycap

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

LOL. Too bad iamnotback is so very emotional and egocentric - but it is in fact a big part of why his voice is heard so much and is well known.
I just don't understand why he is so bullish on Ethereum. He was bashing it from day 1 and now seems so confident in it.
When have I missed the bear to bull transformation? Can somebody explain?

People make mistakes and that is good, otherwise they wouldn't try or say anything new.

Btw, Monero currently technically looks better than ETH. Ethereum seems so mainstream now and the chart really doesn't look so good.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:22:20 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 05:33:09 PM by iamnotback

LOL. Too bad iamnotback is so very emotional and egocentric

Please quote what I wrote upthread that was emotional? Stress over a self-imposed, ethical responsibility is not emotion. Perhaps you don't use vocabulary precisely?

From my perspective, I have provided my rational reasons for my decisions.

It is quite rational to suspect that the Chinamen can go on Twitter and crash the price of LTC again, because they've done it more than once already.

Please quote an instance of your allegation, else you should apologize for maligning me without any proof.

Do you want me to malign you by serving as a witness (and quoting) that you make false accusations and you attack sincere, rational, technological experts.

I have learned a lot about men on Bitcointalk. I have learned why our world is so fucked up. We have a lot of really unethical and/or mentally-impaired people in this world. And I suspect Sir, you are one of them. See how that works? You make a false allegation against me and I make a true allegation against you.

P.S. I am not obligated to catch you up on my history of comments about Ethereum. The question you ask has been answered many times by myself (akair even within this thread within the past 3 weeks). Did you ever contemplate how unrealistic it is for me to be responsible for every reader of this forum to know every update of everything I have ever written. You Sir, are responsible to read my archives if you want to know and also you are responsible for your words. Please think about what you write before you post.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

First you speculate in favour towards LTC, than you breaking bad and start new speculation towards ETH, and when all important parts played, you start thinking that you should not do that at all (read speculation). This is so so bad of you. You've got a lot of appreciation in other posts and now you act like guys in Twitter, that manipulate price, the only difference is that they do not write pages of excuses and have bigger audience to be manipulated.

You've panic dude, and you created it for your followers, not a smart move.

Dude, it's up to YOU to have done your own due diligence on anything you invest in. You must have conviction! If you're literally trading off the analysis of one person, then you're fucked anyways. Read what @iamnotback says, as it's highly valuable, but you have to UNDERSTAND what he is saying, form your own opinions, and combine it all with analysis from other knowledgeable people in the industry. We have many... Andreas Antonopoulus, Trace Mayer, Tone Vays, Tuur Demeester, etc.

My message was to point to "double standards", and it was my personal observation, you might see it in different angle.

Make long story short, whole market for a past days were saying that LTC is very easy can be manipulated by Miners (F2Pool especially) and so on and so forth, this dude was showing very strong believe in LTC rise, even in todays posts, and he just breaks bad. This is it. Now his strong confidence in ETH, and he just 180 degree mindset change in LTC, there is not that much in his messages about success of LTC, but a lot about his personal concerns. That is why I do not see any difference between him and LTC miners. Also he speaks about his believes and that it is not about speculation, really? He speaks about value and visions, and believes, really?

My opinion if you speak about vision and believe, you have to think about people as-well that will share and provide support. And his actions does not speak about people care, despite that he really not obliged to.

As of me I stay with LTC on long term and I do not blame this person as he did not impact any of my decisions. I just question his, values.

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:37:29 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 05:48:08 PM by iamnotback

In support of Anonymint. Yes people all over the bitcoin sphere do follow him. He isn't liek you or me. He actually knows his shit better than almost anyone in the entire community. Give him some respect.

He IS just like you and me, stop putting him on a pedestal it will only worsen his narcissism.

I was going to let your transgression slide off my back, but since you are pressing the issue...

Okay I accept the challenge. Please tell us about you, so we can compare myself and you.

I am also curious if you and I are xerox copies.

Please tell me about your expertise? Which field? What can you do? Etc..

Then I will tell you about mine. And let's have a rational weighting of the evidence.

You've made an allegation. So be an ethical person and stand up to the challenge you have created.

So come on don't get shy now. Let's learn more about you. Since you claim you and I are the same.

You are obviously still pissed off because I corrected your technological ignorance upthread:

UASF does not turn Bitcoin or Litecoin into a democracy. A soft fork is different from a hard fork, UAHF would effectively turn Bitcoin into a democracy and I agree that would be bad. But soft forks are backwards compatible so people who do not want to upgrade are free to choose not to do so. You also need a large majority support to do a soft fork, but that is clearly the case when you look at https://coin.dance/poli. Jihan is not going to wage war against the users of the coin he wants to sell them, and if he does he is cutting into his own fingers. We'll see, either we get Segwit UASF and everyone including miners are happy and will profit. Or miners will refuse UASF and their profits will vanish together with the value of the coin. Let's see how tough Jihan really is. Smiley

(On Bitcoin at least) the majority of the mining hashrate will refuse to mine on blocks that chain on any SegWit enabled blocks. Thus you're soft fork will become a hard fork, else the users will accept defeat. If the users insist then they will be on fork with a minority of the hashrate. The smart money like myself (and especially whales) will sell coins on that illegal (democracy) fork and spend the money to buy more tokens on the legal (immutable) fork. Also the miners from majority fork can do difficulty attacks on the minority fork or even completely shut down all transactions on the minority fork.

UASF is nonsense. Hashrate and people buying and selling the forks is all that matters. Jihan doesn't give a fuck about noisy retards, and would love to take their money from them with the help all those coin holders and whales who understand that democracy would destroy blockchains.

Also soft forks turn into hard forks if there is contention. That is why soft forks don't activate without 75 - 95% hashrate support. The authors of UASF are retarded.

Lowering the activation threshold for soft fork of SegWit on Litecoin to say ~60% which is effectively what UASF would be, is very risky. Jihan may be hiding hashrate that can use to create a HF with (he might even be signaling SegWit secretly with some of his hardware in order to lure the UASF into overconfidence).
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

Hi man,

I know that we never have agreed about a single thing about Litecoin, but I still wanted you to know that you are doing a good job man!
People lik you really have some added value to this community and they push the discussion to a higher level.
Keep it up!

On topic:

Do you think that Litecoin can hold a relative good price level after SegWit activation?
SegWit activation on altcoins just resulted in a pump&dump.
Litecoins price was very low before all this SegWit hype, what makes me think that this is just a temporary thing (this price level)

You really believe in Litecoin and you did a great job so far, but am I missing something or is this just one big SegWit hype to show a public reaction to the BU fanatics that the market already had decided for SegWit inspite of BU?

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

First you speculate in favour towards LTC, than you breaking bad and start new speculation towards ETH, and when all important parts played, you start thinking that you should not do that at all (read speculation). This is so so bad of you. You've got a lot of appreciation in other posts and now you act like guys in Twitter, that manipulate price, the only difference is that they do not write pages of excuses and have bigger audience to be manipulated.

You've panic dude, and you created it for your followers, not a smart move.

Dude, it's up to YOU to have done your own due diligence on anything you invest in. You must have conviction! If you're literally trading off the analysis of one person, then you're fucked anyways. Read what @iamnotback says, as it's highly valuable, but you have to UNDERSTAND what he is saying, form your own opinions, and combine it all with analysis from other knowledgeable people in the industry. We have many... Andreas Antonopoulus, Trace Mayer, Tone Vays, Tuur Demeester, etc.

My message was to point to "double standards", and it was my personal observation, you might see it in different angle.

Make long story short, whole market for a past days were saying that LTC is very easy can be manipulated by Miners (F2Pool especially) and so on and so forth, this dude was showing very strong believe in LTC rise, even in todays posts, and he just breaks bad. This is it. Now his strong confidence in ETH, and he just 180 degree mindset change in LTC, there is not that much in his messages about success of LTC, but a lot about his personal concerns. That is why I do not see any difference between him and LTC miners. Also he speaks about his believes and that it is not about speculation, really? He speaks about value and visions, and believes, really?

My opinion if you speak about vision and believe, you have to think about people as-well that will share and provide support. And his actions does not speak about people care, despite that he really not obliged to.

As of me I stay with LTC on long term and I do not blame this person as he did not impact any of my decisions. I just question his, values.

My dear retardedness, here are some historical posts from this thread for your edification about whether I was ever expressing skepticism about Litecoin:

FYI, I took profits on this surge and wait to buy back again later, because I think actually attain activation is going to take at least 2 weeks and probably longer.

In the meantime, I have bought ETH. It is in a descending wedge pattern that is going to close within 24 hours. It looks like it has to break to the upside. Perhaps Ethereum will make some announcement on the Raiden (LN clone) upgrade coming. Looks like they will beat Litecoin to having a rudimentary beta of off chain scaling.

What are you proposing the smart money go to?  Litecoin and the uncertainty of getting Segwit via miners or UASF?

No. I think we have to trade this manipulation on Litecoin, noting that he will again run the price up and then frustrate everyone to incite a UASF fork attempt. My new speculative theory is he wants us to feel like we are on a yoyo that he controls in order to incite the MOB to break out their pitch forks. Or just stay on the immutable fork of Bitcoin as the safest holding.

Sell any and all forks not approved by Jihan.

It is risk versus reward. I am not going to buy that dogshit PIVX at the top of a recent pump, with only a potential 100% gain.

I'll risk on LTC, because the upside potential is 300+% gain and the downside seems small now, unless the entire SegWit on Litecoin is a mirage.

I have to learn to never second guess my convictions:

I sold my LTC. It broke down out of the symmetric wedge. Now we have to see if it is a false breakdown with a pullback. Otherwise it is headed back to 0.0075 or below. The market apparently is very doubtful, so maybe we have to pullback and reload.

Guys (@iamnotback, @dinofelis),

What are your thoughts on the increased talk of UASF for Litecoin? https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/

UASF is very dangerous and subject to manipulation.

How do you know who will sell which fork for sure?

You've got one chance to get SegWit on Litecoin, which is because it is in the miners' vested interest and otherwise Litecoin has no reason to exist. Scaling has to go somewhere since Bitcoin will never get it.

I think it makes the value of the coin collapse forever, because investors can't trust a democracy to make sane decisions.

Litecoin needs to become immutable, but it needs to add SegWit for off chain scaling before the marketcap grows and becomes immutable forever after.

https://twitter.com/shaolinfry/status/850995104240336896

A single truth a rumor of Jihan using his power to crush segwit is already crashing the market hard, just like everytime he makes an statement about blocking segwit in BTC and so on.

Im sick of this bullshit, we need to get rid of this idiot. UASF segwit or whatever I don't give a fuck, im sick of a single guy with a ton of mining power crashing markets at will and make millions shorting while doing nothing. This is fucking NUTS.

Ah Chinamen are manipulating the price of LTC, shaking out the weak hands and day traders so they can buy some more LTC cheap.

I also read that LTC1BTC was flashing 700 GH/s on their website. It is a lot of BS lies to manipulate the price.

UASF would fuck the coin because nobody wants to trust a democracy with their money.

Just be patient, the Chinamen want higher prices, they just want to extract the most they can on the way up.

I actually love what these miners are doing. Because they will create huge demand for my altcoin which doesn't use PoW. Many pissed off users/investors are going to looking for something better that miners can't fuck with. The day traders love the volatility.

I suppose someone is making a lot of money off of these segwit hopers. If the sheep react so predictably, the wolf can run rings around them.

Yup.

I don't think that markets are crashing because of the non adoption of segwit. The thing is, bitcoin's speculative market would likely benefit gelreatly if consensus was finally reached. So far though, in spite of the lack of agreement among parties with influence, the price reached ATH levels. This is indicative that speculators don't really care.

I think everyone got excited because they thought @Gmaxwell could slay Bitmain. But now the reality is starting to hit people. Bitcoin is NEVER going to get any more significant changes to its protocol.

Looks to me that BTC is topping out again and another ride down awaits.

Should have traded BTC's top for LTC's recent bottom. Trade it like a seesaw.

I was also weighing in my mind posts from others such as this one you should have read in this thread for a balancing set of information (since I did not respond disagreeing with it, so it means I don't disagree with his points):

FYI, I took profits on this surge and wait to buy back again later, because I think actually attain activation is going to take at least 2 weeks and probably longer.

although i think SegWit news is more powerful than the activation itself but i am also a bit scared of getting in now after i took some profit out.

In the meantime, I have bought ETH. It is in a descending wedge pattern that is going to close within 24 hours. It looks like it has to break to the upside. Perhaps Ethereum will make some announcement on the Raiden (LN clone) upgrade coming. Looks like they will beat Litecoin to having a rudimentary beta of off chain scaling.

haha, to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if they announced it even premature.
Ethereum owners seem to be like showmen who have some tricks or jokes up their sleeves and are keeping it if they get stuck or start losing the audience Wink

let's watch and see what happens. price is currently at 0.0356BTC according to bittrex.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:58:57 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 06:25:26 PM by iamnotback

I want to create something which is a long-term value investment. That changes the Internet in a fundamental way. And also which strips these miners and also these whales and exchanges of the power to leech on us and manipulate us. The only way to accomplish that is to create something which has more value for use than for its monetary value. I realize by now from my analysis of Bitcoin as a commodity that my project BitNet will not be primarily a monetary unit, although it will have a fungible token that I posit will grandly reward long-term hodlers. The point is that users will get more value out of using the token than speculating with it. That will change everything and paradigm-shift away from this nonsense we are trapped in now.

How about less jibberish and more deeds, hmm?

Go work on your BitNet. Please.

How about less words from the peanut galley inciting more words in retaliation.

What is your purpose? To insult me? Why would you even bother to write that? Is it constructive in any way? Does it teach anything new?

Is that all you are capable of doing? Can you teach me something, anything?

Of course everyone with a brain stem knows what you are doing. When you can't do anything else but elbows and acrimony.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:01:29 PM

My dear retardedness, here are some historical posts from this thread for your edification about whether I was ever expressing skepticism about Litecoin:

My dear qoute manipulator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848055.msg18554293#msg18554293

But your quotes history shows that you like SegWit and miners Smiley Like was said get back to CODE!
thelibertycap

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

LOL. Too bad iamnotback is so very emotional and egocentric

Please quote what I wrote upthread that was emotional? Stress over a self-imposed, ethical responsibility is not emotion. Perhaps you don't use vocabulary precisely?

From my perspective, I have provided my rational reasons for my decisions.

It is quite rational to suspect that the Chinamen can go on Twitter and crash the price of LTC again, because they've done it more than once already.

Please quote an instance of your allegation, else you should apologize for maligning me without any proof.

Do you want me to malign you by serving as a witness (and quoting) that you make false accusations and you attack sincere, rational, technological experts.

I have learned a lot about men on Bitcointalk. I have learned why our world is so fucked up. We have a lot of really unethical and/or mentally-impaired people in this world. And I suspect Sir, you are one of them. See how that works? You make a false allegation against me and I make a true allegation against you.

P.S. I am not obligated to catch you up on my history of comments about Ethereum. The question you ask has been answered many times by myself (akair even within this thread within the past 3 weeks). Did you ever contemplate how unrealistic it is for me to be responsible for every reader of this forum to know every update of everything I have ever written. You Sir, are responsible to read my archives if you want to know and also you are responsible for your words. Please think about what you write before you post.

You don't mince your words when communicating with other people and on the other hand you are quite sensitive about your person.
Being emotional is not necessarily bad. You seem for example very passionate about things. Is this just you being eccentric?
I think these things are difficult to describe even if I was a native english speaker, but you being emotional is not that far from the truth - in general, emotional people act as you do but of course it could be more of an extrovert in you. Extrovert that is not emotional? Or are you not an extrovert? That would be hard to believe.

OK, I get it why you didn't like my comment, let's move on, I am sorry and want to make you feel better.

Back on topic - or slighty offtopic:
BTC:ETH marketcap ratio is 1:5. If it matches bitcoin it gives 500% profit. Not too much (BTC parity a big deal, right?) but perhaps the advantage is that it is more stable than a smaller coin? Can we expect Ethereum to grow much bigger than bitcoin?
I really am also worried about the mainstream interest and advertising that ETH enjoys that reached the proportion that it looks like sucking the poor suckers in, who have no idea and just buy the most hyped thing.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

My dear qoute manipulator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848055.msg18554293#msg18554293

But your quotes history shows that you like SegWit and miners Smiley Like was said get back to CODE!

My dearest retardedness,

God wasn't long on frontal cortex lobes when you were made.

I understand logic isn't something you are capable of. But I will try to spell this out with simple ABCs for ya.

That post doesn't prove I like SegWit and miners. It was a post about a timing on speculation. It can be entirely orthogonal to preferences on any specific feature.

I don't like SegWit. I have always stated that I am not enamored with the idea of centralized hubs and private fractional reserve banking. However, what I have said is that Bitcoin and Litecoin can't scale on chain, thus they have no choice but to choose off chain scaling. And I have explained that Bitcoin can never get SegWit, so Litecoin would be the next best candidate. It isn't my likes or dislikes, rather it is just the facts of reality which I can't deny.

And that post was precisely correct timing for this, so I don't understand what fault you allege by citing it (but you don't understand why you cited it either so that explains it):

Who ever doesn't on board the Litecoin rocket now, is going to be kicking themselves until they are butthurt!

Well, nobody can say they didn't get good advice from this thread Wink

And sometimes perfect timing:

BW just signaled and LTC price hockey-sticking. Nope, just a coincidence. Not correlated at all!

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:22:11 PM

OK, I get it why you didn't like my comment, let's move on, I am sorry and want to make you feel better.

Thanks. Actually I didn't need the 'sorry' part as it feels like I am forcing you to report to the principal. I just wanted to see if you would be more rational in your analysis.

No, it isn't emotional to refute retardedness. I have a reputation to defend here for monetary reasons. You realize that I am planning to launch an altcoin project. If I am perceived as the things that people falsely accuse me of, then it could impact marketing, investment, etc..

So I will stand up to false accusations usually. But I am following a new policy started this past week, that I will not create any unmoderated threads. And also I will reduce my posting in threads of which I am not the moderator. Bcz it would be much more efficient to delete false accusations than to have to refute them (very huge time sink).

Back on topic - or slighty offtopic:

BTC:ETH marketcap ratio is 1:5. If it matches bitcoin it gives 500% profit. Not too much (BTC parity a big deal, right?) but perhaps the advantage is that it is more stable than a smaller coin? Can we expect Ethereum to grow much bigger than bitcoin?

I really am also worried about the mainstream interest and advertising that ETH enjoys that reached the proportion that it looks like sucking the poor suckers in, who have no idea and just buy the most hyped thing.

I have made the same observations about ETH also.

Yet even a 2X gain is a gain on holding BTC. And I do see a wedge (nothing is certain though).

I am not trying to maximize my gains on speculation. I am trying to minimize my time loss.

ETH brings new people into crypto that wouldn't have come in for Bitcoin. Is that a bad thing?

Do I have many doubts about Ethereum? Yes. Do I care? No. It is just a place for me to hold some money for a short period of time.

Okay I don't want to comment any more about speculations.

I'll finish defending my reputation if anyone of the offenders want to proceed. Else I'll turn this thread over to the community.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

I want to create something which is a long-term value investment. That changes the Internet in a fundamental way. And also which strips these miners and also these whales and exchanges of the power to leech on us and manipulate us. The only way to accomplish that is to create something which has more value for use than for its monetary value. I realize by now from my analysis of Bitcoin as a commodity that my project BitNet will not be primarily a monetary unit, although it will have a fungible token that I posit will grandly reward long-term hodlers. The point is that users will get more value out of using the token than speculating with it. That will change everything and paradigm-shift away from this nonsense we are trapped in now.

How about less jibberish and more deeds, hmm?

Go work on your BitNet. Please.

How about less words from the peanut galley inciting more words in retaliation.

What is your purpose? To insult me? Why would you even bother to write that? Is it constructive in any way? Does it teach anything new?

Is that all you are capable of doing? Can you teach me something, anything?

Of course everyone with a brain stem knows what you are doing. When you can't do anything else but elbows and acrimony.

So you are under the impression that I want to, or am, insult(ing) you? Oh, okay...

Then let me rephrase it for you: Instead of talking what you would like to do (creating BitNet), why don't you just go and do it?
Changing the internet in a fundamental way sounds pretty important, mr. Satoshi Jr.  Smiley

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:54:45 PM

So you are under the impression that I want to, or am, insult(ing) you? Oh, okay...

Then let me rephrase it for you: Instead of talking what you would like to do (creating BitNet), why don't you just go and do it?
Changing the internet in a fundamental way sounds pretty important, mr. Satoshi Jr.  Smiley

How does you're saying that help in any way?

Do you really think what you say has any impact whatsoever on my calculus, priorities, todo list, etc?

What gives you this great sense of self-importance? Can you do anything?

The more words you involve me in, the more you delay anything. So you can't be sincere, since your words aren't helping.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:57:55 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 07:29:36 PM by iamnotback

Oh I forgot to say that specifically I think it is possible Jihan is waiting to raise his hashrate until the next block retargeting since we all know the current activation period won't reach 75%.

So I am speculating this might be another explanation for the current double-top (on the current square wave). I think the market is very apprehensive and doesn't trust Litecoin. And I actually have a similar appraisal.

Also activation requires an average signaling of 75% for 8064 blocks. So we can't know the outcome for many days from now, because with only 2% margin currently, then Jihan could increase his hashrate even in the last few days and kill the average. He could do this periodically for months on end, driving us mad.

I tend to let the market talk to me, since the market is smarter than any one person. The LTC chart isn't exactly running away to the upside. But it is still early yet. It could drop to 0.008 over the coming day and still be within that bullish chart megaphone I drew before BW.com signaled. It might not, or it might. Only the market (or a Chinaman) knows.

Also look at the LTC chart since $4. Every vertical rise has formed a square wave which collapses.

So I actually see a lower high. We are getting less and less momentum into LTC, not increasing. But maybe we just need to hug that lower edge of the megaphone for a while longer. In other words, I am saying that we might be premature.

I should be free to observe new patterns on the chart as they become evident since they are now perhaps repeating. I couldn't have known that before, as it hadn't formed a third potential repeat yet or at least I hadn't noted the two prior instances and associating them.

Edit: it is rising on declining volume! That is not good.

Edit#2: I see I caused those two pumps on ETH in the past 24 hours. So don't say I can't move the market. And that is why I am going to stop speaking about speculations. But please guys ETH has to move when it is ready to. Don't run the price up and then it may fall down again. Slow down there is no rush.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:06:02 PM

Changing the internet in a fundamental way sounds pretty important, mr. Satoshi Jr.  Smiley

How does you're saying that help in any way?

Do you really think what you say has any impact whatsoever on my calculus, priorities, todo list, etc?

What gives you this great sense of self-importance? Can you do anything?

The more words you involve me in, the more you delay anything. So you can't be sincere, since your words aren't helping.

I dunno how to help you...  Undecided  Cry

And YES!, I can do many things! One of them pretty things, is inserting my tampon back in, which I were made to do!
Quote from: iamnotback
Bitch go back to inserting your tampon. It is was you were made to do.

So when can we expect BitNet?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
coinling

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

It must average higher than 75% for 8064 blocks starting from a difficulty (block) retarget which is every 2016 blocks. There is a block every 2.5 minutes on average. Next block retarget in about 2 days.

The signaling reached a peak of 56% thus far:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170412145047/https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

In any case, I have sold all my LTC and have traded for ETH. Sell high, buy low. Less drama.

My reason is I am tired of wasting my time looking at Poloniex and also because it is very stressful and not a very productive activity for me, considering my opportunity cost is (I think) high.

Also I have become disgusted with the entire thing. Look at that fugly chart for LTC. It currently has a double top and the chart is so damn manipulated. I can't make any sense of that chart other than I see manipulation.

This is not what we came to crypto for! I think I can safely assume most of came here to invest for the long-term and to accomplish important things for humanity.

I don't care if Jihan Wu is defending immutability or has a dildo up his ass. Ditto that F2Pool bozo.

There are more productive things we can do with our time. Well at least I can say that for myself.

LTC may go up. It might even triple or more someday. I don't care. I don't need that money more than I need my productive work, my sanity, and my idealistic purpose.

Look at me. They have me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Posting here and there, trying to re-educate Bitcoin-as-a-democracy proponents here and there, etc..

Time to sleep. Tomorrow time to work.

Good luck with your trading decisions.

Shelby out.

Glad to read that.
That's what i meant with my post btw:) ( you shouldn't daytrade!)

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

And YES!, I can do many things! One of them pretty things, is:

Putting a list together of one's activities and the (hypothetical) comment on it provided, ain't research. That's an analysis.

Lol, you missed the research. And you are too dumb to assimilate the significance.

Bitch go back to inserting your tampon. It is was you were made to do.

Only a dumb bitch would insert an off-topic tirade that you did in a thread which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

You were incorrect then and making trouble without understanding the research that had been done.

And you are still continuing to do what dumb bitches do.

(I am making a copy of this in the Dark Enlightenment thread as poignant example of how dumb bitches only know how to disrupt the workplace and can't actually produce anything technological)

Dalrock complaints that women ruin everything.  They want to enter male spaces and make the space feminine, as a power play, not out of any interest in the things of value in that male space, which they inevitably destroy.

This is a key issue in gamergate, where feminists demand that the games should be no fun and no one should play them.

Women want to rule, even though it makes them unhappy – it is a fitness test.  They are looking for men that can defeat them, master them, and put them in their proper place.

Natural selection wants men to fight against subordinate status so that they will win.  Natural selection wants women to fight against subordinate status so that they will lose only to worthy men and and thus get impregnated by those worthy men.

When women push their way into male spaces and then set about destroying those male spaces, they are looking for worthy men who will uphold the space and put them in their place.  It is a fitness test.  They hope to find the lord of this space who will not put up with a woman’s nonsense.

What women really want is to be allowed into a male place on subordinate and unequal terms, to be allowed to speak only if spoken to, and any male wishing to speak the them has to get the permission of their owner first.  They will fight like hell against this status, but if they win, they are unhappy, and if they lose, are happy.  Women are like poorly behaved dogs.  The dog will push to be leader of the pack, a job he can never perform, and does not really want.  He wants a master to follow while making his master follow him.

A woman is like a badly behaved dog, a dog that will take his master for a walk, rather than the master taking the dog for a walk, but the dog is much happier when walked by his master, rather than walking his master, much happier with a firm master.

Women casually interrupt anyone, including their boss, and talk right over him.

When I say that fertile age women are sex obsessed, I don’t mean that they think about the sexual act itself as much as men do.  If you skim through a romance novel, there are nine hundred pages where the male love interest demonstrates how aloof and alpha he is, a hundred pages where he breaks down, gets weepy, and shows his soft inner core of twu luving betaness, and one page where he tears the lady’s clothes off with his teeth and the couple finally at long last get some action.  As men understand sex obsession, women are not sex obsessed.

The female equivalent of the male executive groping his secretary’s ass is the female executive shit testing the CEO.  And observe.  Female executives shit test their superiors all the time, paying very little attention to the menial drudgery of merely running the business.  In this sense, women at work are seriously sex obsessed.

In this sense, it is sex all the time, work very little of the time.  The company is boyfriend and family.

For girls, shit testing men is like men looking at girls boobs. Women want to go into engineering to shit test men. Men want to go into engineering because as little boys they loved toy trucks and video games. Girls go sex crazy at ten and stay sex crazy till menopause.

When the boss talks to a male executive, it is about how to get production up and costs down. When the boss talks to a female executive, she demands that he inflate her self esteem, or else she is going to charge rape, sexual harassment, and discrimination. If the boss passes the shit test, puncturing her self esteem, he will get laid like a rug, but the company may be put out of business. If he fails the shit test by inflating her self esteem, gets no sex, but the company survives. Men want to become executives so that they can tell other men what to do. Women want to become executives so that they can shit test the hell out of the CEO.  If your boss is a woman, she is much more comfortable if you don’t really give her decisions.

Just listen to the conversation between a youngish female executive and her male superior. It is all shit test, all the time.  She demands he inflate her self esteem.  Work concerns cannot get in sideways. It is a romance novel with the company as boyfriend. In place of the normal transition, puberty swiftly followed by romance and marriage, puberty is instead followed by the job, but they act like the job is romance and marriage, rather than production of value. Used to be that women did not directly enter the male economy except as a producer within a family unit. They still don’t really enter the male economy, just go through the motions, but with the company playing the role of the family unit.

When the boss talks to a male executive, he tells him what he wants to tell him, and asks him what he wants to know. When he talks to a female executive, acts terrified. His words to his supposed subordinate are flattery, appeasement, and endless peace offerings, for which he receives no peace, like a courtier speaking to an oriental despot who might remove his head at any moment for any reason or no reason at all.   Which is why, despite hypergamy, you are apt to get more action than your boss does.

Feminizing the workplace usually does not result in turning it into a sultan’s harem, alas, turns it into a soap opera and a romance novel, one thousand pages of drama for one page of ripping her clothes off with your teeth.  More work would get done if it did turn into a sultan’s harem.

Feminism is driven by sex. They are always talking about rape and sexual harassment because they are always thinking about sex. They are not thinking about careers in engineering because they like the C language, but because the boys in engineering have a status hierarchy in which girls are at the bottom, so they want to shit test those boys by demanding equal, indeed superior, status.

The false life plan
Men and women are happiest if successfully performing their traditional roles. This is to be expected, since whites and east asians, the descendents of civilizations, are descended from those that did perform their traditional roles.

The Cathedral, however, presents girls, in school and on television, with a false life plan: That they will follow the same path as males, and marriage and family will just spontaneously happen while they are fucking Jeremy Meeks.

So girls followed that plan. With the result that the male plan (get a career and what you need to support a family, and a good wife will show up) stopped working. So males stopped working. And here we are.

Girls should be taught the female life plan, in domestic science classes, and in the stories they see on television.

Women have a natural tendency to hypergamy, resulting in the mating patterns of chimps, the ghetto, and some primitive tribes. Successful civilizations come down hard against this mating pattern, which necessarily requires that they come down hard on females, the uncontrollably lustful sex, systematically treating them as in substantially greater need than men of control, protection, and protection from their own selves, treating them all as Medeas, Pandoras, and Eves. The very least we can do it tell girls that the life plan that leads to this outcome, leads to the outcomes that it does.

Of course a civilization that could tell the truth on this question, would be capable of denying the vote to inferior groups, categories, races, and individuals, so would probably be capable of applying greater control to those groups in need of greater control.

I was talking to a mother about her highly “successful” lawyerette daughter, remarking that this child had reached an age where marriage had long been unlikely, and children were now becoming unlikely. The mother was outraged at such horribly reactionary crime think. I never got around to discussing the fact her very high IQ lawyerette daughter had spent her youth, her beauty, and her fertile years fucking stony broke losers, many of them low IQ, many of them loser criminals. (Successful criminals know that politeness is cheaper than violence and you need to be particularly pleasant and respectful to police, even if violence is sometimes necessary, so successful criminals don’t clean up with girls the way dumb loser criminals on their way to jail do.) Her mother attempted to introduce her daughter to more suitable males, but her daughter complained that these males of her own economic class simply did not turn her on.

Our culture lacks the eighteenth century role model of the gentleman, the man who is polite, respectful, conventional, but still capable of deadly violence, which contributes to females despising high status as high status is measured among civilized males, for a perception of high status more appropriate among chimps or in the ghetto. They need to be taught to respect and admire the kind of male that is likely to be able and willing to marry them. Males are socially controlled to behave in a manner perceived by females as low status and feminine, so the extent that males comply with socialization, females don’t want to have sex with them. We need to adjust socialization of males to make socialized behavior more attractive, which is to say, more masculine and less feminine, and adjust socialization of females to encourage them to associate with socialized males. A broader role for private violence by the affluent and respectable in upholding order, and a lesser role for police violence in upholding order would help considerably. Hard to change the nature of females, easier to change the organization of prosocial violence for the maintenance of order, so that females come to perceive the males that they ought to be interested in as the males who will win a violent conflict.

As I remarked earlier, the female’s pussy perceives status in ways appropriate to our ancestral environment, rather than our more recent environment, and there is not a lot that can be done about this other than reduce those differences between the ancestral environment and our more recent environment that tend to mislead females. Just as we need to avoid foods that are simultaneously sweet and fatty, so we need to avoid making civilized men into eunuchs. High socioeconomic status males need to be scarier, if women are going to breed with high socioeconomic status males. Excessive repression of private violence has led to dysgenic sexual choices by women. Partly we should solve this by preventing female sexual choice, but another part of the solution is more selective and less repressive repression of violence by high socioeconomic status males. High socioeconomic status males need to be able to get away with more manly behavior, including more of the primitive behavior that females understand as manliness. In addition to stronger guidance and restraint on female sexual choice, we need less feminization of high socioeconomic status males to reduce dysgenesis driven by female choice.

Not only are females educated to follow the false life plan, males are educated to be unattractive to females. Education becomes a genetic sink, reducing the reproduction of the most highly educated males and females, not only by wasting their time during their most important reproductive years, but by teaching them behaviors that make them less likely to reproduce and more likely to fail in their attempts to reproduce. We should teach, particularly in sex education, behaviors that make them more likely to succeed in reproduction. We need manlier men and more feminine women, but especially, we need manlier men. What is needed for women is primarily to deny them their most strongly preferred sexual choices to prevent them from rewarding unproductive and anti social behavior.

Consider the reality show star Kate Gosselin, woman has eight children by a decent, reasonably attractive husband, who loves her and loves his children. Acts like a complete shrew towards the only man who will ever love her and her children. Ditches him. Is shocked to discover that no other male wants a woman past her prime and encumbered with eight children.

Kate Gosselin was videotaped continually treating her husband like dirt, as the man she reluctantly settled for seeing as all her preferred choices would not return her phone calls.

She then divorced him, depriving him of his much loved children, depriving her eight children of a much needed father, and herself of a much needed and entirely irreplaceable husband.

And I have seen a similar dynamic in every divorce that I have observed, though of course with considerably fewer children. In every divorce that I have observed the wife was utterly and spectacularly out of contact with marriage market realities. The result of the divorce is that the man, who very much did not want the divorce, was much better off, free of a hateful and unfaithful shrew, and the wife was very much worse off. As the wife goggles fell from his eyes, he usually found a considerably younger replacement.

At the age of thirty eight, with eight children and a notorious shrew, Kate Gosselin’s chances of marrying even a homeless obese seventy year old alcoholic are about equal to her chances of being kidnapped by terrorists and becoming the wife of the sultan, but she specifically requires her new husband to be rich, six foot tall, physically fit, and childless. (Her previous husband was not rich, not six foot tall, and only ordinarily fit, which is presumably why she divorced him.)

Meanwhile her husband, Jon Gosselin, the father of her children, having lost the wife goggles, promptly got a hot twenty two year old girlfriend to replace his aging thirty eight year old wife, and if the girlfriend is lucky, might marry her. But then, having been burned once, maybe not.

The typical marriage is Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin: The wife has a hugely inflated idea of her marriage market value (based on her F-buddy market value when she was considerably younger) and this poisons the marriage.

Now theoretically, if a woman is chaste, men will only approach her that are appropriate to her marriage market value, and she will avoid getting an inflated perception of her value, but no man believes that a chaste women is likely to remain chaste, because, they are not likely to remain chaste. So a woman faces a storm of approaches that would never happen if the boys had to ask her dad before approaching her, and if her dad said yes, they would get not a date with the opportunity of physical contact, but merely the opportunity to court her for marriage. These approaches lead Kate Gosselin to believe that she is entitled to marry a six foot tall physically fit millionaire, and that life, her husband, and the male dominated society is being terribly unfair to her in not giving her what she is entitled to have.

And another of my proposed sex education videos, this one for females only, since it depicts male polygyny.

Scene: An office. A young handsome man in a business suit strides through the office, and everyone’s reaction shows that he is the boss, or very important. He guestures at an attractive thirtyish woman to follow him, and strides on without bothering to check that she is following him. Because of his long swift strides, while she is wearing a tight dress and high heeled shoes, hard for her to keep up. He arrives at the executive toilet, and furtively looks around. Then goes into the toilet. She arrives at the toilet, hesitates a moment, furtively looks around, and follows him into the executive toilet. The camera follows her into the toilet. She goes into one of the stalls, closes the door behind, and we immediately hear the sound of panties being pulled down, followed by her gasp. The camera circles around and we see above the stall door the head of the woman, and the head and shoulders of the boss, still fully dressed on the upper parts of their bodies, obviously having sex. After a bit the woman says:

“Grunt. My husband. Grunt. Is going to. Grunt. Divorce me.”

Boss bursts through the stall door fleeing her, without bothering to open the door first. The image freezes, with flying shattered parts of the stall door obscuring the view of the most vital parts of the boss and the employee. His pants are a few inches down, her skirt is up, her panties are around her thighs.

Freeze image fades, replaced by a patriarchal father figure who directly addresses the camera, explaining that men are polygynous, and will therefore have sex with women well below their sexual market value, but when they do so, one of the factors important to them is how easily they can get rid of the woman once they have finished using her. When a high value man has sex with a low value woman, he fears that she will cling.

Patriarchal father figure fades, and once again we see the toilet. Woman, now fully dressed, walks to the door, opens it, revealing the toilet symbol and an audience of office workers, presumably non executives. End video.

The purpose of the video is to inform Kate Gosselin that replacing her husband is likely to be less easy than she imagines, something that no woman is likely to learn from our present schools, movies, books and television shows.

Because male attractiveness and fertility fades far more slowly than female attractiveness and fertility, most divorces advantage the male and disadvantage the female, but most divorces are female initiated, and most females initiating divorce have expectations as unrealistic as those of Kate Gosselin. This is part of the false life plan – that females supposedly remain fertile and attractive for as long as men do, so concentrate on your career, girl, the way men do.

Tags: Jeremy Meeks
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:01:15 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 04:30:04 AM by iamnotback

So "iamnotback" lock the topic and you create this new one because he really don't came back? (not so bad in my mind when i read last post on it Wink

i think he locked that topic because of the disaster he put himself into yesterday. i mean i rarely even look at the long essays he writes but yesterday was particularly an interesting show.
it seemed like every hour he changed his mind.
it was like this:
- i bought ETH, LTC is getting dumped
- i sold ETH and bought LTC, LTC to the moon
- i sold LTC, that is a shit market i saw wedgie but they dumped, i bought ETH again
- no wait i sold ETH and bought LTC
this last one is a gem:
- ahhh, they saw my post so they dumped LTC fuck them all it is manipulated

@iamnotback i am going to go ahead and say it, you are stressing yourself out on trading my friend. stay away that doesn't seem to suit you.

Predicted the +25% blast off of LTC a couple of hours before it happened and announced it all of the forum for the benefit of all, then sold LTC at the top, bought ETH caused a rise and profited, sold ETH bought back into LTC for the second rise, sold that top and bought back into ETH and caused a second rise which is up 11%. Said LTC would continue to decline which it has.

I am so accurate that you might accuse me of being in control of the markets.  Cool

Yeah I am the one who is confused about trading.  Cheesy

So many dudes with sore thumbs. See the animation I provided as you resemble it.

Egotism is most definitely the disease of the incapable.

The volumes of discourse you've left here thus far teem with egotism.

I am ROTFLMAO that you the egotist who just doesn't get the meaning of what you quote:

I’m not speaking abstractly here. I’ve always been more interested in doing the right thing than doing what would make me popular, to the point where I generally figure that if I’m not routinely pissing off a sizable minority of people I should be pushing harder. In the language of psychology, my need for external validation is low; the standards I try hardest to live up to are those I’ve set for myself. But one of the differences I can see between myself at 25 and myself at 52 is that my limited need for external validation has decreased.

And yet, there are people out there who are going to read the previous paragraph and think “Oh, that’s Eric’s ego again. The blowhard.” I’ve had a lot of time to get used to such reactions over the last decade, but it’s still hard for me not to collapse in helpless laughter at the implied degree of Not Getting It.

I think there are a couple of different reasons people tend to falsely attribute pathological, oversensitive egos to A-listers. Each reason is in its own way worth taking a look at.

The first and most obvious reason is projection. “Wow, if I were as talented as Terry Pratchett, I know I’d have a huge ego about it, so I guess he must.” Heh. Trust me on this; he doesn’t. This kind of thinking reveals a a lot about somebody’s ego and insecurity, alright, but not Terry’s.

There’s a flip side to projection that I think of as the “Asimov game”. I met Isaac Asimov just a few months before he died. Isaac had long been notorious for broadly egotistical behavior and a kind of cheerful bombast that got up a lot of peoples’ noses. But if you ever met him, and you were at all perceptive, you might see that it was all a sort of joke. Isaac was laughing inside at everyone who took his “egotism” seriously – and, at the same time, watching hungrily for people who could see through the self-parody, because they might – might – actually be among the vanishingly tiny minority that constituted his actual peers. The Asimov game is a constant temptation to extroverted A-listers; I’ve been known to fall into it myself. It’s not really anybody’s fault that a lot of people are fooled by it.

Another confusing fact is that though A-listers may not be about ego or status competition, they will often play such games ruthlessly and effectively when that gets them something they actually want. The something might be more money from a gig, or a night in the hay with an attractive wench, or whatever; the point is, if you catch an A-lister in that mode, you might well mistake for egotism some kinds of display behavior that actually serve much more immediate and instrumental purposes. Your typical A-lister in that situation (and this includes me, now) is blithely unconcerned that a bystander might think he’s egotistical; the money or the wench or the whatever is the goal, not the approval or disapproval of bystanders.

Finally, a lot of people confuse arrogance with ego. A-listers (and I am including myself, again, this time) are, as a rule, colossally arrogant. That is, they have utter confidence in their ability to meet challenges that would humble or break most people.

Here is the background story to the above:

Re: Speculation Rule: sell when others are irrationally optimistic or too exuberant

So many more people with sore thumbs than I thought. Lol, I was only replying to OP then all these other guys volunteer their culpability.  Cheesy

P.S. I archived this page for posteriority.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:07:57 AM

So I am correct yet again. I have to try harder to be incorrect.

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:36:21 AM

Quote from: anonymous PM
Hey,

I'm gonna assume your "im out of ltc" posts are to distract the manipulators from taking advantage of your writings? Anyways, thanks for some great analysis

Well at least not every reader is a retard.  Wink

Lol, the Chinaman is manipulating the hell out of this. And they've been reading me because you know how many numerous times I used "tail doesn't wag the dog" in my recent thread about how I am going to end PoW mining. No one else has been using that phrase in our ecosystem lately. So I think I got their attention. Look at Charlie Lee's statement:

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/850058511199248384

I'm not selling. They are clearly playing a game to shake the trees of weak hands.

And they've been monitoring my posts, because they clearly saw me as a leader in their pump.

So from now on, you might want to do the opposite of what ever I write, because I might be writing BS just to confuse them.

But I will say this, PoW must die. Soon. Didn't I just say I would write BS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: