Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

The best source of bitcoin is no other than the signature campaign, why? Here you can see the advantages and disadvantages of the signature campaigns.

ADVANTAGES
•Assurance of income (But depends on the quality of your post)
•Don't need to invest money or bitcoin (Just invest effort and time)
•Can do whenever you want (Freelance. Just make sure you reach the min. Requirements of post in order to received the payment)
•You will learn about cryptocurrency while doing the job (since your going to read diff threads from diff topics and secrion)
•Can beba part time job and can do at home or every free time.

DISADVANTAGES
•There's a chance that the manager on where you've enrolled may run away and don't pay you. But in my case i didn't experience it yet.
•Time consuming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

Nice and interesting topic.

I think we can update this topic talking about airdrop/bounties of new coins. Even, if this action doesn't give immediately bitcoin, this solution seems actually a good way if you are a newbie and you need some coins just to start in this new world.
Also for experienced user this could be a nice way to get some extra coins, without particular effort.
(thank you Heyyrenz for your previous scheme...)

ADVANTAGES
•Assurance of income, it's full of new campaign/coins/tasks
•Don't need to invest money or bitcoin (unless you want join a ICO/presale etc....)
•You will learn about other cryptocurrency / this new world / project
•Easy to start you don't need any particular expertise! (just go to myethwall...)

DISADVANTAGES
•Some project are a fails (scam attempt / infected wallet etc etc...)
•Time consuming (some tasks are to long)
•Coins worthless / not worth enough
•Strictly time for join new project

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:43:10 AM

For me the best source of bitcoins is by joining signature campaigns. Because your only task here is to wear appropriate avatar and signature of the one who hire you. You also need to do a post that has quality and relevant to the thread you are commenting. You just only need to invest some time on signature campaign to finish the task.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

For me the best source of bitcoins is by joining signature campaigns. Because your only task here is to wear appropriate avatar and signature of the one who hire you. You also need to do a post that has quality and relevant to the thread you are commenting. You just only need to invest some time on signature campaign to finish the task.

When I was new I think it was the best way to make money or to have a stable income but as I continue to seek for bigger opportunity I realize that signature campaign is just a small reward we can have for being part of this wonderful community. The real money is when you risk money to make one, I do investing now and I trade as well, it's really fun when you are making money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

Betting and trading are at show the most used to attempt to get more bitcoins being an gigantic distinction between them the starting at now peril you have, wagering is a win/lose situation while trading can be a lose/win of some extra coins.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:32:17 AM

Trading is the best way of income. If you want no investment you need to do signature campaigns. If you want to invest some money then go ahead to trading. In trading you need a small risk if you do it. Since trading could even make your income less if you have no knowledge on it.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

I think its still trading.When we are talking about the best source I think it is trading because trading in the first place is where you get your first bitcoin.And majority of the bitcoin are in the different trading sites.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:51:57 AM

The best source of bitcoin for me as a jr. member is the signature campaign. Nothing else yet. Probably in time, I can discover much more. It is good to learn and earn more in bitcoins. Amazing awesome.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:55:12 AM

For a beginner you must start with Signature campaign, then if you raised enough bitcoins you may go for cloud mining. With cloud mining plus signature campaign, you should have two steady sources of bitcoin and with that you can start trading alts which is the best part! Trading cryptocurrency tend to give more profits compare to any other form of earning bitcoins.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

For a beginner you must start with Signature campaign, then if you raised enough bitcoins you may go for cloud mining. With cloud mining plus signature campaign, you should have two steady sources of bitcoin and with that you can start trading alts which is the best part! Trading cryptocurrency tend to give more profits compare to any other form of earning bitcoins.
Doesn't mean when you are beginner you do not have the capacity to invest or to raised funds to start trading, some people earn a real good amount in the real world and but still they are not contented and they want to increase their money by trying to get in the crypto world. For me, it depends on our life situation, signature campaign income maybe small for most people so it might not be considered as one of the best choice for source of income.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:49:33 AM

most of signature campaign doesn't accept newbie/junior member, and even... what you want write about an argument that you know from 1/2 months? You can just ASK question, and we have "all" a lot of question to ask about btc Tongue .Therefore newbie/junior doesn't add nothing "more" in a discussion...this is way they get really lower amount from signature campaign Sad
During these days, airdrop are a good choice for start to understand how a blockchain/token could work.
Free coins and why not some times you can make a "jackpot"...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:13:49 AM

For me the " best " means efficient and less risk and capital. So I prefer using skills and internet  earn bitcoins is through campaigns. Though there are many ways to earn bitcoins faster compared to campaigns they still need greater resources and prerequisite factors such as building miner to start earning.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

The best source of bitcoin nowadays is through altcoin trading. Back then, signature campaigns were paying but now a lot people are doing it and so the payment rate has dropped down significantly. In altcoin campaigns, the more the participants, the more number the total salary is divided to. Bitcoin signature campaign pays well but you have to watch out for new campaigns because they get filled in very quickly.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

maybe most people choose trading is the best way to get bitcoin, but I feel better with signature campaign because we do not have to use capital and we will not lose even though the price of bitcoin down drastically
devrawal93

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:13:36 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

Your thread is similar to that of previous one started by other members, Sad before commenting i would like to add that please dont waste thread or topic posting on similar queries let the forum database be clean and add value to it.

Anyways let's move on , my first vote goes to trading and investing. Trading or investing with good system and smart decisions can make you rich within short span of time comparing to other method.Next vote goes to the signature and bounty campaign which are running successfully on this forum.
I cannot find any other sources useful atleast for now.Lets expect some more new sources of bitcoin in future .
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
If you have enough capital to this industry, well trading is the best source for us to make profit of bitcoin. But if you don't have any money or capital to buy bitcoin, I guess this time Signature campaign is the best source for us to earn bitcoin without investment.
Therefore, these two are the best source for us to have bitcoin profit.
johnarce

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:42:27 AM

http://Coindesk.com is the current best source of news for Bitcoin and it's markets. There are dozens of others as well. http://BitcoinMagazine.com was the first, http://CoinTelegraph.com is the most 'outgoing,' and on any given day you'll easily see all of these and ten others being linked to on the "press" boards at forums.
vk8181

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:43:43 AM

My vote is for others...means skills and accept payment in bitcoin for providing services as bitcoin rate is increasing day by day..it is becoming difficult to buy them
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:36:24 AM

Your thread is similar to that of previous one started by other members, Sad before commenting i would like to add that please dont waste thread or topic posting on similar queries let the forum database be clean and add value to it.

Anyways let's move on , my first vote goes to trading and investing. Trading or investing with good system and smart decisions can make you rich within short span of time comparing to other method.Next vote goes to the signature and bounty campaign which are running successfully on this forum.
I cannot find any other sources useful atleast for now.Lets expect some more new sources of bitcoin in future .
Everyone has his own taste. Other than that, we also have to look for what best suits our present condition. If someone cannot afford to buy a bitcoin, signature campaign is the most favorable option while someone with a little amount in his pockets; he can go for trading indeed.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:17:25 AM

For me I think that trading is the the best way to earn money on bitcoin, it needs knowledge and skills, also luck but most importantly your investment. The more you invest in trading the bigger the profit you can have, but you need to monitor it every time. But if you don't have a budget and doesn't want to invest anything, then do signature campaign. It pays you money while you share your knowledge and opinion.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: