Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

I choose MLM, Binary and my 2nd option is sign. campain, your skills this two is my main source of income now and MLM if the system is good you can also earn good amount of btc just gambling is too risky and trading needs experience and knowledge to become success on that area that's why i choose the one i am comfortable with that i know much safer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

The best source nowadays is absolutely without a single doubt a mining PC with at least 4 GPU-s from RX 4XX or 5XX series from ATI. I have 3 boards running and all these boards are with 5 cards and are netting me every month 1500 USD in bitcoin, which almost 1 bitcoin a month. This is after I remove the electricity cost. I don't know any other method that legally gives you so much bitcoins in a month. Of course the initial cost is big for 3 boards of this category but 1 board with 2-3 cards can be built by anyone and this is my recommendation.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:04:43 PM

From where I can get the best source of bitcoin so I can BTC more

There are a lot of source that everyone gave here. You should need to do some reading first so that you can understand on what you think you will do at your best. If you are really a newbie to bitcoin, you should start with trading of small amount. You can try to claim in faucets and buy your profit there with some cheap alt coins and wait for it to pump and sell.
Yes, for a newbie the faucets is the best way to earning. Also there is a lot more to study for a newbie to understand the Bitcoin and the whole crypto system and find and explore the ways to earning.
I guess for the newbie the trading is a good job but the study is most important for it so that the decisions be taken wisely with a strong support of the knowledge and the belief that the decision taken is the correct one.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

I agree with the survey. Trading is the best way. Especially of you don't have a lot of money.
Yes you are right that trading is the best way to earn bitcoin because trading has high profit, l do not say that trading has always gives profit it also have risk or loss but this loss will be decrease if you have information about trading and you will have to make yourself expert and know techniques about trading so then you can trade with high profit.
mariahronny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:46:33 PM

one of the best source of bitcoin is trading....gambling as asource of bitcoin is ricky to practice.because it is a game of loose or win.
mining bitcoin give a little income of bitcoin.trading is the best.when you purchase bitcoin at a small amount and u hoard it for a while to gain value.especially when someone is a good bitcoin holder.get a huge profit certain.when it bitcoin rises
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:50:45 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 03:35:13 PM by deisik

The best source nowadays is absolutely without a single doubt a mining PC with at least 4 GPU-s from RX 4XX or 5XX series from ATI. I have 3 boards running and all these boards are with 5 cards and are netting me every month 1500 USD in bitcoin, which almost 1 bitcoin a month. This is after I remove the electricity cost. I don't know any other method that legally gives you so much bitcoins in a month. Of course the initial cost is big for 3 boards of this category but 1 board with 2-3 cards can be built by anyone and this is my recommendation

What coins are you mining?

Since this is your recommendation, could you expand more on that? What are your hardware specs? I mean motherboard model and power source as well as what is your average power consumption monthly? Do you have any issues with wiring and excessive power consumption (eyebrows raised and questions asked or anything similar)? I think many folks (me included) would be interested in learning more about that from first hand experience, and this pretty well suits the purpose of this topic

Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

The results of poll says it all, yes trading is really a good source of BTC base on my experience it makes a lot of money for me though the risk are very high but hey i make money on trading and i dont care about the risk anymore. But if you want to do so, try to study it takes a lot of patience.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

For me, I must say that Trading and being in Signature Campaign is the are the best source of bitcoin nowadays because we all know that if you are really smart, then you can use that into bitcoin trading, with that, you can transact to other bitcoin enthusiast and trade bitcoin and altcoin to them. Just like what i'm doin', being into Signature Campaign is also good source of bitcoin, because you can get paid just by typing here in bitcointalk Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

From where I can get the best source of bitcoin so I can BTC more

There are a lot of source that everyone gave here. You should need to do some reading first so that you can understand on what you think you will do at your best. If you are really a newbie to bitcoin, you should start with trading of small amount. You can try to claim in faucets and buy your profit there with some cheap alt coins and wait for it to pump and sell.
Yes, for a newbie the faucets is the best way to earning. Also there is a lot more to study for a newbie to understand the Bitcoin and the whole crypto system and find and explore the ways to earning.
I guess for the newbie the trading is a good job but the study is most important for it so that the decisions be taken wisely with a strong support of the knowledge and the belief that the decision taken is the correct one.

Trading for newbie isn't that going to be an easy thing, because not all the newbies can easy learn on how to buy and sell alt coins. There are certain strategies for this type of earning but it's going to be a hard thing for a newbie. But it also up to those newbies if they are risk takers and they want to grow that fast in this way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

Maybe for me now the best source I can get for getting bitcoin from trading in some altcoin and working on captcha taps because that's all I can do according to my current skills and knowledge.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

Mostly bitcoin users got their first bitcoin from trading, some waiting for the decrease of bitcoin price so they can buy bitcoin at low price. But some bitcoin users got their bitcoins through signature campaigns by posting here in the forum and getting and saving bitcoins in faucets.

Probably from their results joining in bounty signatures and social media bounty, after they get coin and trade in the market then become Btc after that, they also some of them are converted into dollars and some of them also hold for altcoin trading the other.

Many people have been collecting coins from long back and now they are selling their coins. Not only signature campaigns because they give you small amounts - even if they are ideal for trading they can be saved for future, which is the best thing to do with them. Trading can help you increase your stash of bitcoins, and if you are lucky you can make a lot of money form the market as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

What are the best sources of bitcoin I want to know ?
The best source of Bitcoin is Satoshi ;P lolz… just kidding mate, there is actually a confusion in this question like is it asked about the best source of purchase or of earning the bitcoin.

There will be other people like me who will really be thinking of this point, but as far as I have read the answers to it so they are mostly about the earning of the Bitcoin. I found most of the answers as same because I guess there are these few common ways to make/earn the Bitcoin.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:49:15 AM

What are the best sources of bitcoin I want to know ?
The best source of Bitcoin is Satoshi ;P lolz… just kidding mate, there is actually a confusion in this question like is it asked about the best source of purchase or of earning the bitcoin.

There will be other people like me who will really be thinking of this point, but as far as I have read the answers to it so they are mostly about the earning of the Bitcoin. I found most of the answers as same because I guess there are these few common ways to make/earn the Bitcoin.

Why are you getting confuse with the question? I hope you had read that there is a poll on this thread. It is just a common sense that the question is pertaining to the best source of earning bitcoin. There are not few ways to earn bitcoin but there are lots. Majority on this poll voted for trading as the best source if bitcoin.
djtas bitbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:32:44 AM

The best source of bitcoin for me these days is through signature campaign. It's a stable way to earn bitcoin. With trading you won't earn stable from it and it also requires some good skills in trading. In able to earn in sig campaigns you just need to be able to construct english quality posts.

I agree with you but it's very limited,there's a maximum allowable post for you to earn bitcoin,compare to what you're going to earn from trading bitcoin or altcoin,I am into both and trading is where I generate more bitcoins
It is true if you if you want to get a bitcoin with if you post the maximum allowable for you to get your bitcoin, compared to what you will get from the trade or altcoin, my bitcoin into both and trading is where I produce more bitcoins
killed

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

Trading more in demand here is evident from the polls. Well, trade is better but signature campaigns also have a positive effect on traders as they can get more information or rumors with the altcoin they trade and they can share their experiences and can still benefit from the signature campaign they follow.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:05:22 AM

For me, I must say that Trading and being in Signature Campaign is the are the best source of bitcoin nowadays because we all know that if you are really smart, then you can use that into bitcoin trading, with that, you can transact to other bitcoin enthusiast and trade bitcoin and altcoin to them. Just like what i'm doin', being into Signature Campaign is also good source of bitcoin, because you can get paid just by typing here in bitcointalk Smiley
Signature campaign and trading is one of the source of income now a days in bitcoin world. Many people earn a lot of money because of this two. Signature campaign get weekly payout by doing posting you can earn good payout. In trading you buy altcoin with cheap price and then wait the price to increase before sell it to make a lot of profit. I also  do this two and Im very happy bevause I earned weekly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:43:29 AM

Since the beginning of bitcoin,trading has been the best source of earning bitcoin.In early stages,mining was very profitable as bitcoin could be easily mined using CPU.But now it requires powerful ASICs to mine bitcoins.Gambling is not an advisable way to earn bitcoins.Cloud mining sites have turned out to be scam nowadays.So trading is the only legit source of earning bitcoins.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

Right now people say that trading is the most profitable source of income in bitcoins. You were just needed to buy and hold and you get the profit.

Trading is and will be potentally the best way to get few btcs.

But a signature campaign and any other bitcoin affiliate programs are the most save and reliable. Ofcourse you participation on the forum is limited. After some time, the amount of subject you had already participated grows, so you have not much more to add.

Playing some faucet games do not have to such issues like the above two. You are never burned out, and you never need to be lucky.

Right now there are only few games that are not terribly boring. They are:

http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/?r=przemax

The game gives you the options to have a semi passive income from owning the colonized planets

The other is:

https://bitfootball.net/index.php?r=17h8ZEmFae6TCVV2RSMSNKRyTYjMYJauHx

Top players get 100k satoshi a week.

Soon there will be a dragon knight of valeria 2 as well. Its not as good, but worth to play a bit.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:04:06 AM

Signature campaign and trading is one of the source of income now a days in bitcoin world. Many people earn a lot of money because of this two. Signature campaign get weekly payout by doing posting you can earn good payout. In trading you buy altcoin with cheap price and then wait the price to increase before sell it to make a lot of profit. I also  do this two and Im very happy bevause I earned weekly.

Before you start earning on signatures you must first invest your time  rank in forum Smiley.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Before you start earning on signatures you must first invest your time  rank in forum Smiley.

The ranking of the forum gives you a higher level of pay, however, it is not easy to get paid, the quality of your posts must be good and be recognized by the manager, and you have to compete with very others.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: