Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

I think the most easiest and stable way to earn bitcoin is joining signature campaigns or bounties. All of the given choices needs skills. So thinking of being practical, signature campaign really suits the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:37 AM

Besides all other I consider that trading is a powerful source to generate bitcoin if done right but is very time consuming.

You have to be very active on exchanges and read the mostly every news for the coin you are trading and explore more and more way to earn bitcoins.

For other sources I think it doesn't worth trying because it's many times proved that gambling, cloud minings etc are not worth.
very useful information that trading into one alternative that must be followed and now I'm trying to trade to collect bitcoin even though it takes a lot of time but later there are expected results

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

for me signature campaign will be the best source how you can get free bitcoins or other crypto without paying some money .
and also this forum gave me opportunity  to start and earn some money out of no where.
I recommend this for every one hehehehhehe happy earning
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:52:44 AM

For me the best way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign you don't have to invest money so you can start even you don't have money for your capital all you need to do is spend time with it and put some effort in it ofcourse signature campaign is ideal if you're just starting cause through signature campaign you will gain a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency while earning. Try trading too it's the best if you have enough knowledge about trading don't just barge in into trading if you don't know anything so it's much better for you just in signature campaign first earn for your capital and gain knowledge as much as possible before entering trading.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:28 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

For me, I choose the others which include signature campaign. For me it is the best source of bitcoin because it is about your skills. You can show the knowledge that you have in this part of bitcoin. Along with your knowledge you can earn a lot too.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

For me, I choose the others which include signature campaign. For me it is the best source of bitcoin because it is about your skills. You can show the knowledge that you have in this part of bitcoin. Along with your knowledge you can earn a lot too.
Signature campaign is not the best source of income, if you will focus on it you will only earn a limited amount of money and that is not good because there are a lot of opportunities here that are only waiting to be explored, we have to be smart and work hard because working hard alone will not take us to success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:39:46 AM

To earn a reasonable amount of bitcoin trading is recommended but it involves huge capital for investment while signature campaign is also another source of bitcoin.

shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:34 AM

Much sources are the best source of bitcoin.
Ico, Airdrops, signature camping, Bounty campaigning are the most famous sources of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:26 AM

In my experience, joining signature campaigns are still the best source of bitcoin nowadays. You may say that it takes up too long but as you become patient, the higher the chances that you will get more bitcoin in time. There are still a lot of ways but for me signature campaign is an assurance that you will get more money than you are expecting.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:46:51 AM

Honestly, the trend right now where you can get more money is from tokens, bounty campaigns, signature campaigns, airdrops and more things that involves ICO.  For me those are the best right now,  just never stop hunting for good ones that has a real potential to have a big value. Because if you are a lazy reader you might get involved in a fake one and your efforts will be wasted.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:36:41 AM

There are many sources of bitcoins. And that depends on your ability and the money you need. Like investment of course You will not earn if you do not invest. In trading there is also a need to invest and of course information because you can lose it. Freelance jobs are your skills and you can use them here. And the latest is the signature campaign.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:36:53 AM

Honestly, the trend right now where you can get more money is from tokens, bounty campaigns, signature campaigns, airdrops and more things that involves ICO.  For me those are the best right now,  just never stop hunting for good ones that has a real potential to have a big value. Because if you are a lazy reader you might get involved in a fake one and your efforts will be wasted.

Just by joining signature campaign will already make you earn more coins if the platform will run for 3 months and your rank is high. Ico's also need people to join their community and they implement airdrops for people to support their ico's. Working hard is the key in this industry.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:41 AM

Trading and joining different campaigns are the ones you should be doing nowadays. Bitcoin's value is rising so if you are going to depend on some ways that does not make you earn much as the value rises, then you should move right away. But amidst all of this, any ways would do but you should always be smart and wise most specially when it comes to trading.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:23:27 AM

Few ways to earn Bitcoin are through trading if you have a lot of money to invest but the risk is very high and could lead your money into bubble that floats in air that in any due time will pop and you couldn't do anything how to recover...
But today is the good time for Bitcoin although the price is unimaginably high but you can still get good profit.
The 2nd way to get Bitcoin is through mining but mining will do require a very huge amount of investments and once you setup the rig, you can collect bitcoins day after day but it takes a lot of days to get a whole coin. And that's really depending on your hardware mining rig. The more expensive that which more reliable to get more coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

I select a signature campaign. I think the easiest and least risky way. capital required only internet, social media accounts, and bitcointalk accounts. the greatest risk is getting stuck scam and not getting stakes or rewards. just need to be patient and meticulous choose a good project, until it appears in the market with a good rate too.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

I select a signature campaign. I think the easiest and least risky way. capital required only internet, social media accounts, and bitcointalk accounts. the greatest risk is getting stuck scam and not getting stakes or rewards. just need to be patient and meticulous choose a good project, until it appears in the market with a good rate too.
I also like joining campaign but this is not the best source of income for me, my best source of income is coming from trading, I am not
making money all the time but based on the record I made I am a profitable trader so I keep doing this.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:48 AM

I think the best way of earning bitcoin nowadays, is no other than trading. Many people now are joining campaigns and the end part of it is trading whatever reward they have recieved. Another is, people buying different cryptocurrencies then holding it till it reached a certain market, then the end part is trading again. So I believe trading is the best source od bitcoin.

Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

For me the best way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign you don't have to invest money so you can start even you don't have money for your capital all you need to do is spend time with it and put some effort in it ofcourse signature campaign is ideal if you're just starting cause through signature campaign you will gain a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency while earning. Try trading too it's the best if you have enough knowledge about trading don't just barge in into trading if you don't know anything so it's much better for you just in signature campaign first earn for your capital and gain knowledge as much as possible before entering trading.
Have a go at exchanging too it's the best in the event that you have enough learning about exchanging don't simply jump in into exchanging in the event that you don't know anything so it's greatly improved for you just in signature battle initially procure for your capital and pick up information however much as could reasonably be expected before entering exchanging.
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:13:49 AM

I'm preparing the signature campaign. Here because you do not have money to invest just to earn. Here you can earn just do to wear their signature campaign by answering the topics we see in the forum. I am not afraid because I know I do not have a big risk to deal with when I'm just in the forum. You have nothing to do but to work and to persevere. Unlike trading and gambling when you are not familiar with the strategy you will definitely lose a lot and if you do not invest you will not earn.
kittie11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:49:30 AM

I would suggest Propthereum.io, i have done my research and their plan seems pretty solid. Theyessentially a platform for people who are interested in the concept of taking part in an Initial Coin Offering, the proceeds of which will be used to buy A-grade property
around the world.
The property that they buy will produce a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token
holders.
The advantage of this concept is that your PTC coin will always increase in value because it
will always earn an income.

You can check them out Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: