Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

For me, I must say that Trading and being in Signature Campaign is the are the best source of bitcoin nowadays because we all know that if you are really smart, then you can use that into bitcoin trading, with that, you can transact to other bitcoin enthusiast and trade bitcoin and altcoin to them. Just like what i'm doin', being into Signature Campaign is also good source of bitcoin, because you can get paid just by typing here in bitcointalk Smiley
Signature campaign and trading is one of the source of income now a days in bitcoin world. Many people earn a lot of money because of this two. Signature campaign get weekly payout by doing posting you can earn good payout. In trading you buy altcoin with cheap price and then wait the price to increase before sell it to make a lot of profit. I also  do this two and Im very happy bevause I earned weekly.

Before you start earning on signatures you must first invest your time  rank in forum Smiley.

The ranking of the forum gives you a higher level of pay, however, it is not easy to get paid, the quality of your posts must be good and be recognized by the manager, and you have to compete with very others.
- Yeah, every job will have its own requirements, not everyone can easily do, only the person who actually has the capacity to work will be accepted. With signature campaigns, job requirements are that you must have ranked in accordance with the rules and need good post quality, with altcoin campaigns that do not require good post quality, just rank is enough. With trading, this is not simple work, requires us to have certain experience and skills, if we do not have the knowledge or do not try to improve ourselves, we will gradually be eliminated

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:13:58 PM

For me, I must say that Trading and being in Signature Campaign is the are the best source of bitcoin nowadays because we all know that if you are really smart, then you can use that into bitcoin trading, with that, you can transact to other bitcoin enthusiast and trade bitcoin and altcoin to them. Just like what i'm doin', being into Signature Campaign is also good source of bitcoin, because you can get paid just by typing here in bitcointalk Smiley
Signature campaign and trading is one of the source of income now a days in bitcoin world. Many people earn a lot of money because of this two. Signature campaign get weekly payout by doing posting you can earn good payout. In trading you buy altcoin with cheap price and then wait the price to increase before sell it to make a lot of profit. I also  do this two and Im very happy bevause I earned weekly.

Before you start earning on signatures you must first invest your time  rank in forum Smiley.

The ranking of the forum gives you a higher level of pay, however, it is not easy to get paid, the quality of your posts must be good and be recognized by the manager, and you have to compete with very others.
- Yeah, every job will have its own requirements, not everyone can easily do, only the person who actually has the capacity to work will be accepted. With signature campaigns, job requirements are that you must have ranked in accordance with the rules and need good post quality, with altcoin campaigns that do not require good post quality, just rank is enough. With trading, this is not simple work, requires us to have certain experience and skills, if we do not have the knowledge or do not try to improve ourselves, we will gradually be eliminated

also, signature campaigns will only run for a certain period of time and some only run for less than a month. after the duration of the campaign, it will be hard to join another campaign especially if most of them are full. you need to wait for new campaign for you to have an income again.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

also, signature campaigns will only run for a certain period of time and some only run for less than a month. after the duration of the campaign, it will be hard to join another campaign especially if most of them are full. you need to wait for new campaign for you to have an income again.

That's only for bitcoin paying signature campaigns. In altcoin signature campaigns, there's just too much slots to be filled. It's quite uncommon to altcoins campaigns to have a limit on their number of participants. Most of the time, they accept as much people as they can. That's why sometimes the earnings in altcoin campaigns aren't that much. It gets filled with insubstantial poster.

This is another thing to look out for when joining a signature campaign. See if it's filled with spammers, and if it's about to end. Altcoin campaigns usually have a specific end date. If they aren't kicking out spammers, then you're better off being with another signature campaign. Also look at how much percentage of the total coin supply is allocated for bounties and then how many percentage of that percentage is for their signature campaign.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

That's only for bitcoin paying signature campaigns. In altcoin signature campaigns, there's just too much slots to be filled. It's quite uncommon to altcoins campaigns to have a limit on their number of participants. Most of the time, they accept as much people as they can. That's why sometimes the earnings in altcoin campaigns aren't that much. It gets filled with insubstantial poster.

This is another thing to look out for when joining a signature campaign. See if it's filled with spammers, and if it's about to end. Altcoin campaigns usually have a specific end date. If they aren't kicking out spammers, then you're better off being with another signature campaign. Also look at how much percentage of the total coin supply is allocated for bounties and then how many percentage of that percentage is for their signature campaign.

Altcoin campaigns are definitely easier for beginners. Money makes money. Earn atcoins then trade on bitcoin. On occasions it is a good training for exchanging and selling a cryptocurrency .
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

Since the beginning of bitcoin,trading has been the best source of earning bitcoin.In early stages,mining was very profitable as bitcoin could be easily mined using CPU.But now it requires powerful ASICs to mine bitcoins.Gambling is not an advisable way to earn bitcoins.Cloud mining sites have turned out to be scam nowadays.So trading is the only legit source of earning bitcoins.

Mining is really good for those people that has mined bitcoins earlier but now it's no longer good for those people that wants to earn with it. Trading will be the one of the best source of bitcoin now. And also by trading of alt coins that can lead you to a better place that will give you some decent profit in the end.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:23:56 PM

yes signature campaign and trading are the best source of getting bitcoin. even gambling is also a good source of getting bitcoin but here you need to have good luck so that you only win in gambling and  do not lose money. to me I think trading s the best source of getting bitcoin where you have more chance to make bitcoin as compare to signature campaign and gambling.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

The Best source i guess is bitcoin trading it is really a great bitcoin multiplier you can multiply your bitcoin easily by trading your bitcoin to altcoins and i guess mining was a great of source of bitcoin when you havev a great investment in a hardware drive you can really earn a lot of profit monthly.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:18:21 AM

Since the beginning of bitcoin,trading has been the best source of earning bitcoin.In early stages,mining was very profitable as bitcoin could be easily mined using CPU.But now it requires powerful ASICs to mine bitcoins.Gambling is not an advisable way to earn bitcoins.Cloud mining sites have turned out to be scam nowadays.So trading is the only legit source of earning bitcoins.

Mining is really good for those people that has mined bitcoins earlier but now it's no longer good for those people that wants to earn with it. Trading will be the one of the best source of bitcoin now. And also by trading of alt coins that can lead you to a better place that will give you some decent profit in the end.

Yes you are right there. Mining is the best source of bitcoin before when it was new in the market but now it is not because of the difficulty in mining. Trading now is the most popular and most profitable source of bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 2968

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:56:12 AM

Yes you are right there. Mining is the best source of bitcoin before when it was new in the market but now it is not because of the difficulty in mining. Trading now is the most popular and most profitable source of bitcoin.
Mining is less riskier compared to trading, you just have to invest a capital on the mining rig and there you go, mining will still be profitable as long as bitcoin is progressive. In trading you are gambling with your money and it is not safe because you may win or lose, that's why risky it is, there are traders who made profit while there are people also who lose their money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:44:36 AM

Buy bitcoins from the best exchange, who offer best rates and also are reliable.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

Buy bitcoins from the best exchange, who offer best rates and also are reliable.

It is better to mine bitcoin as long as the price is where it is now at over 2800 dollars showing strong performance. You have to invest a capital to buy an antminer but with this price it is looking attractive especially now that the price has gone down for a S9. In Ali Express with the right sellers you can get as cheap as 1100 dollars for a S9, the consumption is a bit high but even at 0.07 cent for kilowatt should be profitable enough to keep you satisfied and to be your best source of bitcoin nowadays.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:55:52 AM

Well yes exchange should be a recognized one where you get surety that its also legitimate and would not scam you . Couple of more ways you can get is through signature campaign , trading and doing freelancing project.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:59:58 AM

Best bitcoin source now a day is through trading and bounty , if you have some money to spare invest in bitcoin but if you don`t have the resources i suggest go with the signature campaigns, that is if you have a good ranking and no red marks on your account.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:06:18 AM

Best source of bitcoin nowadays aside revshare and trading, i think its investing, participating in ICO cam give you a huge profit if you invest much. But of course you have to invest on the project which is great and you are sure to be success at the end. If you dont have capital to start with, then participate in signature campaigns, social campaign and so on. In that way you can earn bitcoin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:18:07 AM

Best bitcoin source now a day is through trading and bounty , if you have some money to spare invest in bitcoin but if you don`t have the resources i suggest go with the signature campaigns, that is if you have a good ranking and no red marks on your account.
To those people have capital its better for sure to becone trader and start trading this help you to grow your bitcoins. And they have possible you will become rich after this . But trading is not easy you need a lot of knowledge and information. And I think to those people dont have capital or invest its btter to you join in signature campaign doing posting and spending effoert and time you can earn bitcoin everyweek depends on your rank.
boyptc

Activity: 2996

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

It was before the best source but I guess it is still the best for those that has a lot of asic miners and has built their mining farm. Well I wish that I'm one of those people that started mining before but still it's fine to me as there's a lot of source of bitcoin and you just need to know and adjust on where you are good.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:58:34 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
The best source of bitcoin is trading even before and now also.We could invest in a good altcoin and trade to increase our bitcoin.Mining has become more costly and normal people would find it difficult to buy ASICs and mine bitcoins.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

There are many sources that you can earn a lot of bitcoin. These sources are gambling, trading, mining, lending and signature campaigns. I prefer to you the signature campaign. That is easy job than the other sources.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

Trading, gambling and signature campaign. Those three are the best sources of bitcoin. But in the trading and gambling there is a high risk. It is not easy job and it is very unpredictable. Signature campaign is the best source of btc.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:12:38 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
The best source of bitcoin is trading even before and now also.We could invest in a good altcoin and trade to increase our bitcoin.Mining has become more costly and normal people would find it difficult to buy ASICs and mine bitcoins.
Yeah trading is the profitable source of bitcoin other than gambling where the risk is big. As said these days the mining is quite complicated and the small scale miners were not profited good. At least a mining equipment needs around $2000 for a standard mining ASICS. So trading is the best go, if you're skilled.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: